The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action - Cover

The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 5: Girls Night Out

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Girls Night Out - High school PE teacher conducts an audition for a new sex ring that she want to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Janet felt the thick head of the cock spread her cunt lips and begin to fill her horny fuck-needy pussy inch by sexy hot inch. She loved to fuck and she'd been so horny all day for a hot lovely cock to ream her cunt out good. Janet tried to spread her legs a little further apart to give her lover better access for mounting her and giving her the hottest sexiest fucking she could imagine. She'd knew that she and her husband Ron would probably fuck again when she got home that night but right now the only lover she cared about was the one filling her cunt full of deliciously big cock.

"Oh yeah, give me that fucking hard cock, fill me, fuck me, ngghnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, yes, oh yes, do me as hard as you can," she begged as she felt hot sucking lips close over her hard sensitive nipples. Janet pressed her chest upward, trying to force as much of her full rounded breasts inside her lover's mouth and lips as she could manage. She loved having her breasts played with and her puffy nipples sucked and diddled while she was in the middle of a sexy fucking. Janet felt her pussy grow wetter, making the cock inside her easier to stroke in and out from having her titties sucked hard and sexily.

Janet quickly threw herself completely into the hot fuck she was getting and wrapped her legs around her lover's back to ensure she could gain leverage and be able to respond to the vigorous, energetic strokes that were driving this hot dick back and forth, in and out of her horny cunt. The only difference between the person making love to her right now and the ones Janet most normally got fucked by was that this time it was a sexy brown-haired woman named Beth who Janet had met a few weeks earlier at a coaches conference in the state athletics meeting. Beth was about the same age as Janet and the two young women had immediately hit it off when they met for the closing banquet at the conference. Their eyes had met across the room during an early afternoon reception and after dinner that night, Janet and Beth had gone back to Janet's hotel room and made lusty passionate love to each other.

Janet and Beth both loved to have sex with men and women and Janet couldn't believe what a hot sexy fucking Beth was giving her at the moment. She'd fucked Ron more times than she could count and had allowed lots of other hot men to fuck her pussy but Beth really knew how to drive this sexy big 9-inch strap-on dildo in and out of her pussy like she'd been doing it her whole life. Janet couldn't wait to get home that night and tell Ron what a delicious fuck she'd enjoyed with her new female friend.

Janet felt herself rapidly moving towards her first orgasm as Beth continually drove her sexy big dildo in and out of Janet's tight hot pussy. She hadn't fucked in about three days since Ron had been busy with football practice and Janet had needed a good fuck badly. When Beth had suddenly called her from a nearby shopping center and asked if she could drop by at Janet's school, the girls coach had hoped they could manage a quick "roll in the hay" before the afternoon was over. She hadn't been disappointed one bit. Janet found herself remembering how hot and sexy Beth looked as she'd walked into her office door and they passed a few pleasantries before Janet walked over, locked the door and they began to kiss and caress each other as they quickly got naked and moved to Janet's office couch to make love. Beth had come equipped with her "little bag of sex toys" as she called it and when Janet saw her pull the big cock-like dildo out, she'd felt her pussy grow instantly wet and horny, wanting to try the big sex toy inside her own snatch.

Beth loved to fuck another woman with her strap-on and she had her dildo well lubed from Janet's ample pussy juices in only a matter of a couple of strokes. She'd first lubed the head of the dildo by rubbing it in Janet's pussy lips and then worked it firmly in between her lover's cunt before she started to thrust in and out, moving rapidly into a heated lusty thrusting in and out of Janet's body. As Beth leaned up from kissing and sucking on Janet's sexy big tits and hard perky nipples, Janet took the young woman's left tit in her hand and flicked her tongue quickly over the aroused nipple.

Beth began to breathe harder and faster as her hips flashed back and forth, filling and emptying Janet's tight clasping cunt with the length and girth of the large thick dildo that Beth was using on her pussy. In a few more in-and-out strokes, Janet moaned that she was cumming and she felt Beth really pound the dildo deep into her pussy in rhythm with the hard deep spasms of her pussy climaxing.

When Beth had brought Janet off once more with the strap-on dildo, Janet had rolled Beth over onto her back and licked and fingered her brown-haired friend's cunt until she writhed underneath Janet's mouth and fingers, cumming twice for her coaching friend.

As they lay there on the couch in each others' arms in the aftermath of their mutual orgasms, Janet told Beth about the high school sex club that she and her husband Ron had begun a couple of months earlier. The original purpose of The Group, as they called it, had been to provide an opportunity for Ron and Janet to fuck several of the senior guys and girls in their school. They told everyone in The Group it was so all of them could experience sexual relations with several different people but really it had been to supply Ron and Janet with some new, fresh fuck partners.

"Have you ever thought about just having you and the girls together for one evening of sex?" Beth asked as she looked deep into Janet's eyes. "You know, you and the girls just meet without Ron and the guys for a one night lesbian sex party??"

Janet realized the idea really had never entered her mind but now that her sexy brunette friend had planted the seed of an idea in her mind, she began to think it was a super hot idea. "Beth," Janet said, "would you consider coming to town this Friday night and join me as my guest for such a meeting? I'll contact all the girls and tell them we're having a special get-together and they're not to tell the boys about it at all."

"Yes, you bet I'll be here. And can I bring my little bag of goodies along to share with you and the girls?" Beth asked as she felt her pussy growing hot and wet from the possibilities that such a "girls only" party might hold.

That Friday night several of the girls had already arrived at Janet's house and were sitting around drinking Cokes and eating nuts and chips when Beth showed up and Janet started to introduce her around to all the senior girls who were members of The Group. When all of the girls were finally there, Janet asked them all to get comfortable and she'd get started.

Since it was only the girls meeting tonight, Janet had instructed them to take off everything down to only their bra and panties when they came into the recreation room.

"Tonight some of you are going to experience sex in a way you've never done it before and I'm pretty sure some of you have been down this road before," Janet said as she stood in front of the girls and Beth wearing only her pink push-up bra and matching thong. "As you obviously know, there are no guys here tonight, girls. Ron's out of town and none of the boys in The Group were invited. This is a "girls night out" meeting and we won't be interrupted by any males throughout the rest of this evening."

Janet continued as she looked around the room to see what kind of reactions she would get from the girls there with her and Beth. Janet pretty well knew that at least a couple of the girls were bisexual and were probably already sitting there with wet pussies in anticipation of playing with the other sexy girls in the group. She also guessed that probably 2 or 3 of the girls had only experienced sex with a man and were probably in for a radically and hopefully very pleasurable experience before the evening was finished.

"What's going to happen tonight, girls, is that we're going to initiate another new girl into our group's membership and she'll have the option of deciding whether she wishes to continue on after tonight. OK?? The girl we've decided to invite tonight is Penelope, or as you all know her, Penny. All I can tell you is follow the lead that I and my friend Beth give you and just have fun. I think you're gonna really have a hot wet time tonight and I'm sure Penny is going to have an experience like she's never had before. Any questions? If not, I'll go get Penny who's been resting back in my bedroom and we'll start."

Janet walked out of the room and down the hall where Penny was lying on top of her king-sized bed. Penelope had shown up about 30 minutes before the other girls and Janet and Beth had begun to get her ready for the evening with only girls and Penny's initiation into the Group. Beth and Janet had urged her to strip down to only her bra and panties like the other girls and then they had offered her a glass of wine in which they had added a little formula that Beth had learned about. It was designed to get a girl under a good buzz but not get her so drunk that she was totally out of it. They wanted Penny to be able to respond but not be so uptight or highly responsive sexually that she wouldn't last anytime before she started orgasming.

Janet made sure Penny was conscious and alert enough to walk down the hallway to the rec room and then she and Beth put her in the center of the room on the mattress that had been used by girl/guy couples in the earlier Group meetings.

When Janet and Beth had placed Penny where they wanted her, it was obvious to the other girls in the room that Penny was feeling a bit woozy and wasn't quite with it as she usually was. Penelope was a sexy, good looking girl who had extra large breasts and sexy looking long blonde hair. She was a medium sized girl and was very popular with a lot of the guys at school because she'd fuck nearly anybody without much need to entice her. That was one thing that had gotten her an invitation to this special "girls night out" for the ladies of The Group - Penny was pretty stuck up since she was so popular with the guys at school and knew that she was considered sexy. Janet and several of the girls in the Group felt Penny needed to be taken down a couple of notches and they pretty well knew one night in their hands would accomplish that goal. Janet figured she was a solid C-cup and stood about 5'6". As Janet moved behind Penny sitting on the mattress, she reached down and unfastened the young blonde's bra in back, pulling the straps off over her shoulders and the cups down and off of her full gorgeous tits at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.