The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action - Cover

The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - High school PE teacher conducts an audition for a new sex ring that she want to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The sexual tension and anticipation of another meeting of The Group was clearly present in the room as all the senior guys and girls who were charter members of the high school sex club gathered in the den of Coach Ron and Janet Ellis's house. It was the safest and biggest place where the group of twelve people could meet and engage in sex without anyone else in the small town community knowing what was going on behind these closed doors.

The first meeting had been held exactly one month before and now it was late February. Only four more months before all the students present in the room would be graduating and moving on to other avenues in their lives. Ron Ellis, the high school football coach, was thoroughly enjoying himself as one of the founders of the risqué sex club along with his wife, Janet, a shapely athletic blonde who served as the girls' PE teacher and female basketball coach.

Janet had actually auditioned one of the guys, Larry, in her office at school and he had given her a heck of a sexy fuck, ensuring she would make him one of her definite picks for the club's membership. Then at the first meeting of The Group, Ron Ellis had picked Pam's name from the hat and he had fucked her in front of all the other members present before they all paired off for their own individual fuck sessions. Janet had her name pulled out of the hat by Bob and he had the honor of being the first guy in the group to bed the coach's wife there in public.

Tonight Janet acted as the "mistress of ceremonies" and she called the group's member to order when she saw that Sam and Amy were the last two to finally show up. As Janet stood in front of the gathered crowd, she was looking sexy and hot as always. Most of the high school guys found themselves drooling at the way she dressed around the gym at school and even some of the girls found themselves noticing how sexy she was in her athletic clothes and especially when she was dressed for a school function or for some social outing in town. Tonight Janet had insisted that the girls all come prepared with sleepwear and that they change into whatever items they'd brought before the meeting started. Janet was wearing a light blue babydoll nightie with a see-through pair of matching bikini panties that did nothing to conceal her sexy pussy hair.

All of the girls in The Group were wearing some sort of negligee, sexy pajamas or nightie that matched their own desire to show off their sexy young female bodies to the males present. Ron Ellis noticed that Wendy, one of the bigger athletic girls in the sex club was looking especially sexy in a very see-through negligee that she'd put on after arriving. He could see that she was wearing a sexy black demi-bra underneath it and nothing for panties. He could see Wendy's sexy blonde pubes visibly through the translucent material of her knee-length drape. Ron hoped he'd draw Wendy because she was one member that he had never had the pleasure of sleeping with yet.

"OK, everybody, let's get started," Janet said as she decided everyone was seated and they were wasting valuable fucking time. "Tonight we're going to let two of the members come up here and get our meeting started by making love in front of the rest of us. I've decided to blow your minds by allowing everyone else to find someone of the opposite sex for you to pair off with - once the two "up front" folks are selected by drawing their names, the rest of us will pair off with anyone else in the Group that we can find. OK??"

Janet reached into a bowl containing all the 12 names of the Group's members and pulled out Mark and Amy. Just like the last time The Group met, everyone else made catcalls and sexy side comments when they heard which guy and girl were going to be the first ones to fuck that evening. This time many of their comments were in direction response to the stature of the two who got picked - Mark was a medium height, muscular football player and Amy was the shortest girl on the cheerleading squad at 5'2". She was slightly heavier than she might have wanted to be but most of her figure was firm and shapely because of all the working out she did to keep fit for her cheerleading/gymnastics activities. Everybody present knew it was going to be one interesting coupling with the diminutive size of Amy and Mark's much bigger build.

One thing everybody there knew about Amy was that she was one very sexy, hot-minded girl. Her regular boyfriend was already in college but he came home every weekend to spend time in bed with Amy. What he didn't know was that Amy also kept her sexual needs met by bedding some of the other high school boys and she had fucked several of the guys there in the room that night.

Amy got up from her place in the center of the couch and walked towards the large sheet-covered mattress that Ron had put down as the centerpiece spot for the evening. She had on a sexy pink lace teddy that showed off her firm ass and her shapely round B-cup breasts nicely. Her hair was light brown, reaching down to just above her shoulders, and the trimmed thatch of light brown fur between her legs was clearly visible through material of her teddy. Mark was wearing a pair of blue athletic shorts and a workout shirt that did very little to cover up his obviously muscular athletic body.

When Amy and Mark reached the mattress, Janet stepped off into the crowd as she said, "OK, you two - have fun and get the rest of us started off on the right foot." Amy looked up at Mark who stood a few inches taller than her with an obviously hot, lusty eye for him. Amy moved into Mark's arms and they instantly began to kiss as Mark reached down and pulled the short girl's body close against his. He already had a raging hard-on from being picked to be the "show fuck" of the evening and Mark wanted Amy to know as quickly as possible how hard he'd already gotten in anticipation.

Everyone else in the room also began to pair off with a sex partner for the evening - Ron tried to get to Wendy, the girl he'd been eyeing earlier but one of the other guys got to her first and had his arm around her shoulders as they turned to watch Amy and Mark in action. Ron saw that the redhead, Kelli, was free and he just as gladly decided to see how hot a fuck she was during this meeting.

Janet stood and watched Amy and Mark beginning to caress and arouse each other and when she turned to see which male was free, there stood Tom next to her, obviously hoping to be able to have her for his fuck partner. Janet didn't care who she got to fuck - she was always horny and any one of the males present would have been satisfactory to her. She didn't want to fuck Larry or Bob again before she'd bedded one of the guys she hadn't tried so she was very pleased to find herself with Tom already panting lustfully for her.

Janet had provided some pillows on the centerpiece mattress just in case whoever was fucking there felt they needed some cushions for positioning or comfort when they got in the heat of their time together. Amy wasted no time at all getting deep into her foreplay with Mark. Her boyfriend hadn't come in the previous weekend to meet her sexual needs and she hadn't gotten with any other guy in the day's leading up to the Group meeting, deciding to keep her horniness pent up for their group orgy. Mark and Amy kissed hungrily in front of the other 10 people present, quickly losing any awareness that there was anybody else in the room but the two of them. Amy could feel that her pussy was already beginning to get very wet from the feel of Mark's strong kisses and his hand was cupping the cheeks of her ass as he pulled her groin tightly against his hardened cock. Amy loved to fuck better than anything and she didn't really care who was giving her a hard dick when it came right to it. Tonight the lucky guy was going to be Mark. Tomorrow maybe her boyfriend would be back in town and he'd meet her sexual needs.

Mark pulled his left hand up from Amy's tight rounded ass to her head as their kisses continued, and he loved it when he heard her moaning in response. Within a few minutes, he leaned back from Amy, taking the shoulder straps of her teddy and peeling both of them off her shoulders and down off of her arms. When he pulled the straps midway down her arms, the material of the teddy began to uncover her sexy rounded breasts and he felt his twitch noticeably in his shorts as his lover's dark brown nipples were exposed to his eyes and those of everyone else watching them in the room. Amy's pretty dark nipples were a very sexy contrast to her light brown hair and Mark almost immediately leaned down to kiss her right tit, sucking the sexy little nib of her nipple suddenly in between his lips. He heard Amy give a soft lusty moan in response and Mark continued to peel Amy's teddy further down off her body, pulling it below her waist with the intent of getting her naked and ready for their fuck as quickly as he could.

As Mark continued to suck and lick Amy's sexy round breasts, he continued to remove her teddy while Amy reached down to the front of his athletic shorts and grasped the full hardness of his engorged cock in her small hand. When he finally had her naked, he shrugged his shorts off, allowing his fully erect dick to bob up hotly in front of Amy's waiting face. The short brunette knelt down in front of Mark, taking his cockshaft in her hands and immediately kissing and taking the head of his cock into her mouth. Bob surrendered himself to her control momentarily as Amy sucked his cockhead and then began bobbing her mouth steadily up and down, sucking his cock firmly in her lips and stroking his cock shaft at the same time with her soft hand. Most of the guys in school had heard about the hot sexy blowjobs that Amy gave and those who had never experienced one were seeing it live in action right in front of them. Mark momentarily almost forgot about what he was doing as Amy seized control of their sexual action but he soon knew if he allowed her to continue, it would be awhile before he'd be ready because he would shoot his load in her hot sucking mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm, oh baby," Mark exclaimed as he reached down to pull Amy up from where she was kneeling and sucking on his erection. He pulled Amy's naked body back into his arms and their lips met again in a hot kiss as Mark pulled his lover's naked body close to his, ensuring that his hard jutting cock was pressing firmly against the wet horny mound of her pussy. He loved the feel of her ample pussy fur against his cock and he knew that he was more than ready to put his cock inside this hot cheerleader's pussy and give her a good fucking.

Leaning over to Amy's face so he could whisper, Mark asked her, "Amy, how do you want me to fuck you tonight?" and Amy responded by looking him in the eye in response, "I like it doggy style, Mark. You wanta do me that way, baby?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.