The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action - Cover

The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - High school PE teacher conducts an audition for a new sex ring that she want to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The sexual tension had grown thick in the den of the Ellis house as Ron had initiated Pam into "The Group" by fucking her first in front of the entire group of high school students and his wife Janet. They had all drawn names from a bowl to pair up the individual guys and girls. Pam's name had been drawn as the lucky one to get fucked first.

The coach's wife, Janet, had drawn Bob, the high school basketball team's captain, as her first sexual partner in The Group. She had worn a loose fitting T-shirt that night with a pair of jeans and a sexy bra underneath her top to hold her full 36C breasts until she was ready to get undressed for the fucking part of the evening. When she and all the other girls in the high school sexual club had stripped down to only bra and thong panties, Janet loved noticing the large bulge in Bob's boxer shorts as he sat there on the couch next to her. She could feel her pussy growing noticeably wet and horny from anticipating fucking Bob and especially the sexual excitement of her and Ron finally bringing into reality their fantasies of creating a group where they could regularly have sex with the hottest 18-year olds in the high school where they taught.

Janet had noticed that her sexual partner for the evening was a bit nervous and uneasy as he sat there watching her husband Ron begin to touch and caress the sexy brunette Pam on the pad in the center of the room. Janet had reached over at first and placed her hand sexily but reassuringly on Bob's arm and he'd quickly seemed to warm up to her and the sexual situation they all found themselves in. As her husband Ron had begun to caress and then undress his young teenage lover for the evening, Janet had boldly stretched her arm over towards Bob's groin and placed her warm firm hand on the lump of his cock hidden under the material of his boxers. By that time, Bob had grown sexually excited himself and as he watched Ron and Pam in action, he was thinking about when he and Janet would pair off for their own fuck. As he felt Janet reach over and grab his hardening cock, Bob turned and kissed the coach's wife on the cheek and when she turned to face him, their lips met in a sexy hot kiss.

As Janet felt Bob's firm lips against hers, she knew it was time for the two of them to begin their own foreplay and sex play. One of the other couples had already vacated the seats on the couch next to Janet, and she moved over, bringing Bob onto the seat with her. When Janet had Bob sitting next to her, she reached over to his lap and easily pulled his hardening cock through the slit in his boxers. Janet had heard through the female grapevine in the high school that he had a large dick. Janet nearly found herself catching her breath as she saw the thick long cock which emerged as she pulled it upward, exposing Bob's dick to her eyes - and her lips. Janet wasted no time in lowering her head and taking Bob's full engorged cockhead straight into her warm wet mouth. Janet wrapped her hand firmly around the length of the young man's cock as she allowed her tongue to lick and titillate the tip of his hard dick. Janet loved the moans of intense lusty pleasure that escaped from Bob's mouth as she worked his cock to make him fully rigid and ready to fuck with her.

After only a few minutes of sucking her sex partner's erect cock to full hardness, Janet got completely undressed and put Bob's hand on her full right breast, allowing him to feel the natural firmness and hotness of her tit. Janet was just about to reach behind her back and undo her bra clasp to take it off when she felt Bob's arms go around her and he did the honors. Janet loved knowing that her partner was rapidly warming to the setting and she allowed her muscular well-hung young stud to unfasten her bra and then pull the straps down off her shoulders, baring the fullness of her breasts as the cups slipped off twin orbs.

Janet shrugged her thong down and off her legs onto the floor as she maneuvered around to lie on her back, pulling Bob on top of her to position him for the fuck that she was hot to have with him. Bob's lips came down on Janet's as she felt the head of his hard cock pushing into her groin, searching for the vee and the mouth of her hot burning cunt. Janet allowed their kiss to grow in hotness and then she felt the head of Bob's cock pushing between her cunt lips, beginning to fill her. She thrust her hips up almost unconsciously, wanting her horny young lover's long thick cock to fuck her and bring her off several times. Janet felt Bob's cock pushing deep inside her pussy and she loved how thick, full and hard it felt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.