The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action - Cover

The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 2: First Meeting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: First Meeting - High school PE teacher conducts an audition for a new sex ring that she want to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

One week after Janet Ellis seduced and fucked the high school's football quarterback, Larry Morris, in her office at the school, she and her husband, Ron Ellis, had quietly contacted a group of ten seniors in the high school to see if they were interested in becoming the charter members of "The Group". Ron and Janet decided that the name, "The Group", was nondescript enough not to attract a lot of attention when they or the initial members might say something about "a Group meeting tonight".

Ron and Janet had come up with the idea of "the Group" one night as they lay in bed naked after they'd just finished a hot round of fucking and playing with each other. They had been horny active lovers well before they had ever married, and both Ron and Janet had experienced many different lovers during the lives. Ron had lost his virginity when he'd been 16 with an older girl in his high school, and Janet had fucked her first guy when she went to her junior prom. They kept their marriage and their sex life exciting and active by continually thinking of new ways to arouse and titillate each other. As they lay there in the dark with Janet's head lying on Ron's bare stomach, she stroked and caressed his semi-hard cock as Ron began to lay out for her his new idea for a secret sex club in the high school. Basically, he wanted them to organize a high school sex club which would meet on a regular basis and which would involve a number of different sexual activities. He and Janet intentionally planned that the evenings would usually end up in some sort of a sexual orgy.

With Ron being a teacher and the school's football coach and Janet being a PE teacher and the women's basketball coach, they were constantly around the kids in the school. They both knew all the kids, their personalities, and some of their likes and dislikes. They had decided to initially invite five senior boys and five senior girls to form The Group. They would be required to be 18 years old in order to avoid any problems of "corrupting minors". They knew that some of the guys and girls they might invite had a boyfriend or girlfriend who was younger and couldn't be in the Group until they got old enough. The Ellises decided that if the senior club member being offered a chance to join The Group wanted it badly enough, they'd just have to be willing to fuck someone other than their "steady love interest" on a periodic basis. They figured that the constant chance to fuck a hot guy or girl would be incentive enough to get the kids to agree to participate.

Virginity was not a requirement although Ron admitted to Janet that he'd love to ask nothing but virgin girls and then appoint himself as "the initiator" to deflower each and every one of them. They knew there probably weren't that many virgins in the high school, much less in the senior class so that prerequisite was discarded as a membership criteria. Ron did insist, however, that every new female member would be required to go through a sexual initiation. Janet knew her husband's sexy devious mind and she was sure that requirement would lead to some very hot sexy starts to a group orgy evening. She also had in mind some initiations for the male members as well.

Janet had already fucked the first male member they had decided on - Larry Morris - and after she'd allowed him to shoot his cum load hard inside her sexy pussy, Larry had been anxious to know when the first meeting of The Group would be held. Larry couldn't believe what Janet Ellis was telling him as he sat there in front of her desk that afternoon and then after they'd both stripped each other naked and enjoyed a quick hot lusty fuck on the couch, she filled him in on all the details and got his excited approval for them to count him in as one of the first group members.

All of the first five guys included: Larry, Sam, Tom, Mark, and Bob and the first five girls to be asked and to accept membership were: Pam, Amy, Mindy, Wendy, and Kelli. Ron had toyed with the idea of "auditioning" each of the female members to be in the Group but he told Janet that he'd decided to just interview them and enjoy their physical and sexual attributes during their orgy sessions. What he didn't tell Janet was that he'd already fucked Kelli, the co-captain of the high school varsity cheerleader squad, on four different occasions and he had fucked Amy over the Christmas holidays when Janet had gone out of town on a trip with her sister. Ron knew from those experiences that both Kelli and Amy would be very hot sexy additions to The Group and he was sure Pam, Mindy and Wendy would be as well from the different stories he'd heard about them over the last few months.

All of the club members, including Ron and Janet, were required to go to a neighboring town and get blood tests to ensure that none of them was carrying any sexual diseases or even something worse like HIV. Everyone had to be clean to ensure that they didn't transmit something to other members of the group. Neither Ron or Janet wanted the group meetings and sexual activities to have to be marred by using condoms so that was their reasoning for the sexual disease testing. All of the girls' were also quietly placed on birth control and Janet held a separate meeting with all of them to emphasize how important it was that they take their pills regularly and without fail. With no other means of birth control being used, she and Ron definitely wanted to ensure that there were no pregnancies resulting from The Group's activities.

The foundation for The Group's creation had been laid. The first ten members had been hand-picked and the Ellises were more than ready for their first meeting with the members of The Group. The first meeting was to be held at their house in January, just after basketball season was over to ensure no complications with any other sports activities.

It was a snowy evening out when the cars started to pull up in their driveway and along the street in front of the Ellis house. Soon everybody was there, Ron and Janet, the hosts, and all ten of the guys and girls who would experience something in the next six months that they had never done before in their lives. They would get the chance to swap sexual partners at least once a month and all of them would have the chance to be with Ron or Janet in bed, depending on their sex. Ron and Janet were strictly heterosexual so that's how they would always get paired off.

All the girls were sitting on chairs and big overstuffed cushions that were laid all around the Ellis's den for comfort and relaxation. The guys were either sharing the oversized chairs with the girls or sitting in front of the fireplace or on the floor as well. They had asked the seniors to dress in something comfortable and casual; something they could easily take off without much problem. Most of the girls had worn pants and tops or T-shirts under their winter coats and the guys had all worn jeans and shirts or T-shirts.

Ron Ellis finally cleared his throat and stood up in front of everybody to kick off their first meeting of The Group.

"Hi, everybody," Ron said as he glanced around him at all the good looking guys and girls sitting there waiting for him to tell them what was going to happen. "Janet and I have actually been considering starting this sex club in the high school senior class for over a year now. We thought you might enjoy getting together regularly and seeing what it was like to fuck different guys and gals. I'm not going to stand up here and waste your time. Is everybody ready to get to the fun part?" Ron looked around and saw almost every head nodding in agreement. Some of the group still seemed a bit tentative, just sitting and listening, but Ron knew that they all knew exactly why The Group had been formed and why they had been included in its original cadre of first ten members.

Ron continued: "To get us started tonight, I've put all of the girls's names in this hat and Janet's going to pull a name out. Whichever of you lucky ladies gets picked, you'll be the first member of The Group to go through initiation tonight. I promise you - it will be a very positive experience so don't anybody chicken out now or get nervous." Ron turned to Janet who reached down into a bowl containing all the female members' names and after taking a long time, pulled out on piece of folded up paper. She handed it to Ron who unfolded it and announced, "The lucky first initiatee is - Pam."

Everybody in the room yelled and hooted and some of the guys started clapping their hands as Pamela, better known by all them as Pam, flushed slightly as she realized she was going to be the very first girl to get fucked in front of the entire group. Before they went any further, Ron had the bowl with the names passed around (including his wife Janet's name) and all of the guys pulled a piece of paper out - determining who their sexual partner for the evening would be.

"Well, without any further delay, let's begin," Ron said as he walked over to the chair where Pam was sitting and took her by the hand, pulling her over to a large futon bed he'd just unfolded and placed in the center of the room where everyone present could see. As he stood with Pam in front of him, the different guys and girls remaining all moved around to pair the girls up with the guy who had drawn their name. Janet's name had been pulled by the captain of the varsity basketball team, Bob, a big 6'9" dark-haired guy who she'd heard sported one huge cock. She'd overheard one of the varsity cheerleaders telling another girl one day what an awesome lover Bob was with her. She and everyone else in the room would find out the truth of that rumor within an hour or so.

Pam was the co-captain of the varsity cheerleading squad. She was extremely popular and very cute. Taller than most of the girls in The Group with shoulder length brunette hair, Pam had very sexy nice large breasts that really filled out the top of her cheerleading outfit or any blouse or T-shirt that she was wearing. Janet had heard from some of the other girls on her cheerleading team that Pam was still a virgin. She really doubted it since Pam seemed to be very popular and had dated several guys but she figured her husband Ron would soon verify for all of them whether or not Pam still had her cherry.

Pam had willingly stripped down to just her bra and panties in preparation for the meeting like all of the other girls and Janet had. She was wearing a rather sexy looking white lace demi-bra that showed off her nice firm breasts very well and she was also wearing a matching pair of white silk bikini panties. Ron thought he could see a hint of dampness at the crotch of her panties, but he knew he'd soon find out if she was turned on or not.

Ron decided to make the first female member's initiation fuck rather simple and straightforward. He was just going to undress her from the little bit of underwear she was wearing and then, after some brief foreplay, take her right there in front of the whole group. Ron turned Pam to face him and he could see a hint of nervousness in her face as well as a subtle flaring of her nostrils from the experience of being up in front of all her classmates and knowing full well what was about to take place between her and the football coach. When Ron reached up and touched Pam's cheek gently, he felt her push against his hand as though to say, "be gentle with me, Mr. Ellis. I've never done this before." His hand then moved smoothly down in front of Pam's body and he allowed his fingers to move through the exposed cleavage between her substantial young breasts. When his hand stopped, he had covered her right breast through the cup of her bra, and he caressed her, rubbing just over where he knew her nipple was under the fabric of her bra. Ron felt his cock twitch in his boxers as he felt Pam's nipple harden and grow perky from the sexiness and tension of his male touch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.