The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action - Cover

The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - High school PE teacher conducts an audition for a new sex ring that she want to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Janet and Ron Ellis had taken their initial idea of bringing together some of the horny high school students at their school and pairing them off on a monthly basis with each other to engage in sex there in their home. They'd done it all to satisfy their own sexual fantasies and desires to fuck some of the hot horny high school girls and guys but they'd also found out that the end result had been one of the hottest high school sex clubs that anyone could ever have imagined.

It was the final meeting of The Group for that school year, and even though Ron and Janet had assured all the group members they were welcome back anytime, they knew some of the girls and guys probably wouldn't ever be there for a meeting and the resulting sex again. Ron had a special treat for the guys that night -- he'd gotten Janet to actually invite one of the new single female teachers from school and he made sure that Janet told her exactly what The Group was all about and what would happen if she came. The single female teacher's name was Lydia, and she'd been at the school only that year so she was only about 22 years old. Lydia was a very athletic and very attractive looking dark-haired young woman and Janet had been able to quickly determine that Lydia not only loved the guys but she also loved being with the girls.

"OK, make sure I understand this, Janet," Lydia said as she sat there in Janet's school office and tried to reconcile what she'd just heard Janet telling her. "You're saying that this is a high school sex club and if I come, I'll possibly get fucked by every single male member in the group -- and maybe even some of the girls before the night's over?"

"That's right, Lydia, all the guys and maybe some of the girls will do you, too."

"I'm in there, Janet. Count me in, baby," and Lydia walked over, embracing Janet and giving her a kiss that promised more of what they'd already shared and one hot sexy night ahead for The Group.

Janet knew that Lydia had already had several sexual dalliances with different males in the school. They hadn't all been students and she knew that Lydia had enjoyed affairs with at least three or four of the married male teachers. But, Lydia's primary reason for coming to the high school to teach had been to enjoy the large crop of sexy young well-hung and horny male students to pick from. And she had found the pickings to be very very good.

The night of the Group meeting arrived. All of the students were there, Ron and Janet Ellis were present and then Janet moved to the center of the large room and got everyone's attention so they could start the evening's sexual activities.

"OK, everybody. I know you all realize that this is the last meeting of The Group for this year. And, I know you'll all want to enjoy yourselves tonight as much as you can. Ron and I wanted to kick off tonight's sexual festivities by bringing a very special guest to our meeting. I know you will all know this person when I introduce her, so I'm going to tell you that she will be wide open for anyone and everyone that's here tonight. So, when we get started, do what you've always done in our meetings but this person will be available for you to enjoy whenever you get the chance.

"Let me introduce our guest. She's a new arrival at our school and I think it's fair to say that she's considered to be one of the most eligible and sexiest females at our school. Everybody, please give a big round of applause for Lydia Winsome," and Janet turned to her left and motioned as Lydia walked out in front of the entire group with a huge smile on her face that told everyone how tickled she was to have been invited to this last spring meeting of the high school sex club. Lydia had intentionally dressed rather sexy to heighten her own hotness and all she had on was a rather short diaphanous robe that barely came down below where her shaved pussy was.

Ron took his turn with Lydia first since he often was the guy who -- front and center -- fucked whichever girl was being featured that night. That girl this night was, of course, the beautiful sexy teacher, Lydia, and he quickly moved over to her, wearing only a scanty man's satin thong which showcased his raging hardon instead of doing anything to conceal his arousal. Ron took Lydia in his arms and he pulled her close, kissing her soft sexy lips as his hands moved over her back and down onto the sexy curves of her ass. He let his hands grip the fabric and he intentionally let the lower part of her thin robe ride up, exposing her asscheeks to the other guys and girls present there in the room. Lydia was as randy and horny as Ron and all the others, and she realized he was showcasing her naked body underneath the robe to get the other guys jealous and more than eager for their turn in between her spread legs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.