The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action - Cover

The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - High school PE teacher conducts an audition for a new sex ring that she want to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The Group had been one of the most successful sexual ideas Ron and Janet Ellis had ever come up with. This year's group had been especially successful in not only enjoying themselves but in really learning and opening up with each other in their intimate sessions there in the Ellis home. There were only a few meeting nights left before the Group would officially dissolve even though some or all of the Group members might continue to meet through the summer months after they'd graduated.

Ron and Janet welcomed all the high school kids that had been active in The Group through the months and they reminded everyone that there would be periodic reunions in the years ahead as they went off to college, a job or whatever they found to do after graduation. They ensured everyone that they would always be welcome to come back and join in as future "Groups" were formed and they'd be a welcome guest participant and allowed to take full part in whatever was happening.

Ron had been thinking of the various girls in The Group all week long and he'd had one on his mind that he wanted to feature at the beginning of the group session that night. Wendy was one of the sexiest girls in the entire high school senior class and Ron had been wanting not only to fuck her again, but also to do it "up front" in the center of the room where everyone could see them getting it on together. Ron wasn't sure what it was about Wendy that turned him on but he knew that part of it was that Wendy was a big girl. She wasn't fat, but Wendy was bigger in height and overall figure build than most of the other girls in the Group. Some of the girls were very petite, some of them were average size for an 18-year old high school girl, but Wendy was not only well-endowed in the chest, but she had a very nice ass, and Ron had already fucked her once in a Group meeting and he wanted to do her at least one more time before the school year ended and these kids all went their separate ways.

The Group meeting quickly kicked off, and Ron paired off with Wendy there in front of the entire gathering while his sexy young wife, Janet, matched up with one of the well-hung football jocks who she knew was going to nail her really good, too. All the girls had come into the large family room in their bras and panties or thongs, and Wendy had come in wearing a very sexy conforming bra that contained her large D-cup tits, and a very hot matching pink thong that barely covered any of her sexy blonde-furred pussy. Ron didn't know why Wendy didn't shave her pussy but he loved it whenever she was naked and you could see that she was a natural fucking blonde. Wendy was one fine piece of young horny teenage flesh. Ron got Wendy there on the large cushion area with him, and while the others waited for him and her to kick things off, Ron noticed that Janet was impatient and she already had her "date's" cock out of his briefs and she was jacking him while Ron started getting Wendy's bra and thong panty off. Wendy was far hotter when she got naked and was ready for sex than anyone would normally have expected. Once Ron got her undressed totally, Wendy was down on her knees in front of him and she was quickly giving him head. He let her go at his hard erect cock, his hands on her head and he was afraid Wendy would suck him to orgasm before he could fuck her. She was avidly sucking and stroking his cock, but then she pulled her head off his dick, leaving it shining with the wetness of her saliva all over the head and shaft of his cock. Then, Ron motioned for Wendy to flip around in front of him, and assume the position for a doggy style fuck and Wendy was soon down on her hands and knees in front of Ron, waiting to be mounted. As everyone saw that Ron was about to move in behind Wendy and mount her with his large cock shoved up inside her horny teenage pussy, they all began undressing and getting it on too. Janet already was lying back, guiding her date's cock inside her pussy, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.