The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action - Cover

The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - High school PE teacher conducts an audition for a new sex ring that she want to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Janet Ellis had paired off with the big basketball player, Tom, as soon as her coach husband Ron had announced that he would be the male giving the small brunette Peggy her first fuck in front of the entire Group gathering. Janet always found that she enjoyed seeing her horny lusty husband sharing his cock with another woman and she knew that watching Ron plow Peggy's hot tight little pussy would be one of the hottest ever.

But, having all the girls in the Group and herself wear sexy revealing negligees and other nighties for the meeting had stoked Janet's sexual arousal to the point where she needed to be fucked - and as soon as possible.

Janet looked over where Tom was sitting while Ron made his opening comments and then revealed that their guest fuckee would be Peggy. When he let everyone know that he would do it, Janet crooked her finger for Tom and he didn't waste a minute moving over to the couch where she'd been sitting. Tom had seen how sexy Janet looked in the see-through revealing babydoll nighty she'd put on and he'd also been unable to miss the fact that she had no thong panty on underneath - her naked and already moist pussy was bared to anyone who cared to look below her waist.

Janet grabbed Tom and she immediately moved down the young man's legs, pulling the crotch of his bikini brief to the side and feeling her pussy growing wetter as Tom's hard horny 8 inches of cock jutted up hotly from his crotch. She'd been able to see his semi-aroused length of cock filling the front of his briefs when he'd entered the room and Janet had decided then to seek him out if Tom was available to be her fuck partner. Janet had often thought back to the first time she'd watched Tom fucking one of the other girls in the Group and then the time he'd been her fuck had been one of the hottest experiences she'd ever had. Janet often thought of having Tom come see her in the office at the school with the hidden agenda of fucking him there on her office couch or the top of her work desk.

In only seconds, Janet had her hand wrapped around Tom's thickening cock and she started stroking him up and down firmly. Tom knew he was in for a hot evening and he quickly began moaning and running his hands through Janet's hair as he let her totally have her way with his manmeat. Tom knew it would only be a matter of time before she was ready for him to slide it all deep inside her hot and always seemingly horny pussy. When Janet was convinced Tom was totally hard, she lowered her head to the full big head of his cock, licking her tongue out hotly and running it teasingly over the crown of his penis. The moans and bucking against her hungry lips made Janet grow even wetter between the legs than she already had been. As she took the full head of Tom's dick in her lips, she also cradled the large roundness of his balls in her hands and kneaded them, hoping to build the sexual pressure in them to ensure a very plentiful and large cum load when he fucked her.

Janet began to bob her head up and down over Tom's cockhead, taking in more and more of the thick shaft and wringing the length of his cock with her hand as she moaned and let him know how much it turned her on to give him a preparatory blowjob. Tom couldn't tell if Janet was just getting him ready to fuck her or if she intended to suck him off to orgasm. He'd never been able to cum in her mouth and he hoped sometime she'd let him do that. Tonight though he was letting Janet lead in their sexual play and he was curious to see what her intents were.

Janet nearly lost herself in the process of seducing and sucking her horny lover's dick. She loved the sensuality of getting her fuck-mate turned on and ready for coupling. She often had to fight the temptation to just continue stroking and sucking her lover's cock rather than moving on to a hot fuck. But Janet's wet pussy and the burning need in her groin for sex was more overpowering than the feel of this hot high school senior's hard dick in her mouth. She was ready for him to mount her and take her to countless orgasms.

Just as much as Peggy and Ron were lost in their coupling, some of the other horny couples were equally lost in the sexual intensity of the moment. Janet looked at the chairs, couchs and pads around the room and she could see that all the other couples were in various stages of sexual foreplay or actual fucking. Janet got up from where she was working Tom's cock and lay back on the couch, spreading her legs so he could move between them and lick her pussy for a few minutes before she pulled him inside her very very horny cunt. She positioned herself so she'd be comfortable and was actually lying back on the couch, with her hot lover Tom eating her pussy and kneading her big sexy tits as she noticed her husband Ron moving into the coupling phase of his fuck with Peggy there in the front of the room. As Ron lifted Peggy in his arms and then lowered her until his cock seated in her pussy and then she slid down on his cock, Janet was diddling her nipples and pulling Tom's hungry face deep into her crotch as she ground her wet cunt into his mouth. Tom was a very good pussy eater and in just a few minutes he'd brought Janet to an orgasm and he soon had two fingers fucking in and out of her pussy with the help of the ample pussy juices she was leaking. Tom would alternate between fucking Janet's pussy with his two fingers and then licking her cunt lips and clit until he brought her to a second strong and explosive orgasm in her loins.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.