The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action - Cover

The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - High school PE teacher conducts an audition for a new sex ring that she want to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Ron Ellis always had another idea or a new twist to bring to the monthly Group meetings in order to liven them up. He wasn't sure about how his "idea" for this month would go over but he hoped it would be so erotic and so hot that it would help sustain the tempo of high sensuality and eroticism that everyone seemed to be experiencing in their month meetings in the Ellis home.

Janet had come into the playroom of the home already dressed for the evening's sexual fun. She'd notified all the female members of the high school sex club to either bring or go buy a sexy negligee for the meeting and that they could each change from their street clothes into their nighties in Janet's bedroom when they arrived. Janet had picked out one of her very revealing and very sexy see-through babydoll nighties and she'd chosen not to put the matching thong panties on. That meant that as she went to the door that night to welcome all the members of the Group as they arrived, Janet's hot and already moist pussy was showing boldly between her legs for every guy and girl to see. As the mistress of the house and co-founder of The Group, Janet figured she wouldn't have any problem finding a fuck partner for the evening but she never took any chances.

As all of the high school studs and stud-ettes showed up, Janet pointed the girls towards her and Ron's bedroom and they went in dressed and gradually filtered back out into the playroom part of the house wearing little or nothing. Wendy, Pam, Mandy, and all of the girls had taken the opportunity to go to Victoria's Secret and buy something especially sexy and alluring for their evening fucking and playing around at the Ellis house.

Just as Janet had instructed the girls to come equipped to change into something very hot, Ron had told all the guys to come and plan on changing into something equally "male sexy". He told the guys to bring men's g-strings, or thongs along with a cut-off muscle T-shirt so they were showing off their muscular adolescent bodies to the babes in their sex club.

Everyone was finally there and Ron always laughed to himself as he stood in front of the gathered Group members at what good attendance they seemed to have at each and every monthly meeting. He wondered how many other social clubs of high school juniors and seniors could claim nearly perfect attendance at every single meeting.

Ron had consulted with his wife Janet about who should be the "up front fuckee" for the next Group meeting. He specifically asked her to suggest one senior girl from the high school who would be the least likely to show up as their "featured fuck" to start the evening's sex party off. Janet had quickly recommended Peggy, a cute petite young woman with short light brown hair and a very compact figure who barely looked old enough to be in high school, much less to be old enough to fuck.

Ron had felt his cock quickly start to thicken in his athletic shorts as he thought about Petty. Yes, she was just perfect for the hot sexy contrast he'd had in mind. Ron recalled seeing Peggy in the school hallways a few weeks earlier when she'd been wearing a very attractive nice-fitting blouse and pants. He knew her breasts were probably no bigger than A-cup in size but they were perfectly rounded on her chest and there wasn't an ounce of fat on Peggy's figure. She was the ideal "featured babe" and he'd had Janet pursue having her come as a guest for this month's meeting.

Janet had arranged an interview with Peggy and she was able to assure him that Peggy was just what he was looking for.

That night Ron made a few introductory comments to break the ice and get the tension aside that always seemed to be present after the Group's members hadn't met for four weeks. Then he set up the scenario for Peggy's grand entrance. Her being invited had been kept a secret and only Ron and Janet knew she would be present and in the center of attention that evening.

"OK, everybody, let's get started. Are you ready?" Ron asked as he looked around at the room full of sexy teenaged girls and guys that had quickly grown to enjoy experiencing each other sexually. Ron's cock was nearly halfway erect already in anticipation and he noticed that several of the group's male members were already sporting a crotch full of hardening cock as well.

Not wanting to wait any longer, Ron turned to his right and held out his arm to motion the "secret babe" to enter the room. When the short attractive Peggy walked into the room, Ron could hear breaths being sucked in as most of the guys and girls present were totally shocked by the sexy image that appeared in front of them. Peggy had also made a special lingerie shopping trip to the local Victoria's Secret store in the mall and she had picked out a very see-through floor-length black sheer negligee. It made her look much much sexier and much hotter than anyone, including Peggy, had ever envisioned her before. Underneath the diaphanous nightgown, Peggy was totally naked and the dark brown tips of her nipples and her ample bush of sexy brown fur between her legs both shown through clearly. And one thing all the Group members noticed about Peggy was an apparent transformation in her personality that deciding to come to the Group meeting and being so hotly dressed had made in her. Normally Peggy was quiet, giggly and rather shy, but tonight as she walked from the side room to the center of the playroom floor to join Ron, there was an air of hotness and sensuality about Peggy that no one had ever seen in her before. Suddenly cocks started growing really hard and pussies wet in anticipation of what they were about to witness between Peggy and her lover.

Ron stood there, his gaze locked on Peggy's sexy small rounded breasts pressing out against the material of her black negligee and then he realized he was gawking at her like a lust-stricken teenager. Laughing self-consciously, he turned and looked around at all the guys in the room as though he was trying to determine which one would be the guy picked to fuck Peggy. He'd sort of picked the featured "hot meat" before the members started arriving but now he considered all the guys present and made his decision.

"OK, everybody. Tonight's fuck is a really tough one to set up. My desire was to find a couple who's physical attributes and hotness would be so totally in contrast that it would me the opening fuck a really hot and erotic starter. Well, I hate to do this to you guys, but I've decided that there's no one here who's more of a physical contract that Peggy and me. Sorry, guys, but I'm gonna take the first dive inside Peggy and then the rest of you can fight over who gets at her next."

Without saying another word, Ron turned towards Peggy and held his arms open in invitation for her to join him as he heard low comments of joking disgust and disappointment as the other guys realized the coach had the upper hand and they'd just have to look among their female Group members for their sexual jollies for the evening.

Peggy seemed to be throwing herself into this new experience and she immediately walked straight into Ron's arms, taking his left hand and moving it down to cover her right breast through the material of her negligee. Ron liked that a lot. He loved it when Janet or any woman he was going to make love to was a bit forward and would show him physically and verbally what they enjoyed having him do to their bodies.

While Ron and Peggy joined each other in the front of the room, Janet and all the other female members began moving around and looking for a hard horny man to be their fuck partner for the evening. Janet grabbed Tom and she immediately moved down the young man's legs, pulling the crotch of his bikini brief to the side and feeling her pussy growing wetter as Tom's hard horny 8 inches of cock jutted up hotly from his crotch.

Ron's first impression as he felt Peggy placing his firm muscular hand over the roundedness of her young firm tit was how much taller he was than her. Peggy was only about 5'1" in height and he was well over 6 feet. He knew that this was going to be a very hot and erotic fuck to watch when he managed to get his female sex partner naked and was starting to thrust his horny cock in and out of her hot young 18-year old pussy.

Peggy's breasts were indeed small but on her short petite figure they looked just right and were totally in proportion to her petiteness. Ron knew his cock was pushing out hard against the crotch of the briefs he'd chosen to wear so he knew Peggy could get at his horny manhood whenever she wanted to but he wasn't satisfied to stand there with his hand only feeling up her tits with the negligee material intervening. Ron moved his hand over, peeling the negligee off and away from Peggy's naked body, exposing her beautiful and cute nakedness underneath to his touch and to the eyes of all the Group members.

Ron bent over, pulling Peggy's cute face up towards his and his lips touched hers in a moist sexy kiss as he pushed his groin forward intentionally, ensuring that his young lusty partner could feel the size and hardness of his aroused manhood. His hard cock lump was hitting Peggy above her pussy but when he got ready to mount the young fuckee, he'd get her right in position for him to slide the full engorged head of his cock in between her pussy lips. Janet had assured him that Peggy wasn't a virgin; Ron hadn't wanted to deflower a virgin tonight. He wanted a semi-experienced girl who could put on the kind of hot lusty fuck with him that he'd imagined.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.