The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action - Cover

The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - High school PE teacher conducts an audition for a new sex ring that she want to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Janet had just about finished all of her paperwork and other physical ed teacher responsibilities for the day when she heard a firm, insistent knock on her office door.

"Come on in, the door's open," Janet said loudly to ensure whoever was there could hear her. When the door opened, she was sort of surprised to see that it was three of the young horny studs in the Group with her and her husband, Coach Ron Ellis.

Tom, Philip, and Larry all walked in, and Janet wondered what these three hunks had in mind for them to come see her in her school office. Janet didn't know if the three jocks were there for school purposes or exactly what. Maybe they'd cooked up some scheme in planning for the next meeting of the Group and they wanted to bounce the idea off of her before they took it to her husband. Janet knew she'd soon find out but just sitting there looking at the three gorgeous young athletic men had already begun to make her horny pussy start growing wet. It didn't take much to make Janet Ellis get wet; but having three sexy high school senior guys standing in her office would do it in an instant.

"Janet, we've got a proposal to make to you and we wanted to come here to your office where we could do it in private," Tom said as he stood there sort of looking a bit nervous at how Janet might respond to them.

"Ohh?" Janet responded as she looked the boys in the face to see if she could discern their hidden purpose. "What do you guys have on your minds?" Janet inquired as she felt her nipples starting to grow hard as she caught a whiff of one of their aftershaves.

Larry decided to take the initiative from Tom and he walked around the corner of Janet's desk, stopping where he was facing her only three feet away. "We've all decided, Janet, that we don't get enough chance to fuck you in the Group meetings, and we wondered if you might be interested in having a little orgy with the three of us here this afternoon?"

"You mean you three guys all want to have sex with me here right now?" Janet asked them as she felt her pulse starting to race and her pussy grow very wet in anticipation of a hot lusty fuck with three males at the same time.

"Yeah, we'd like to have you suck us and fuck us, Janet, here - on your office couch, the floor, wherever," Tom said as he hesitated just a moment to see her reaction before he began to unfasten his belt and start unzipping his jeans.

"You're pretty sure I'm gonna agree to go along with this plan, aren't you, Tom?" Janet said as she started a sexy smile, looking at each of the boys individually. "Well, you're fucking right. You guys know me far too well and you're so fucking right. I'll do all three of you right here, right now, fellows."

Tom was already out of his jeans, and he quickly pulled his jockey shorts off as well to expose his body from the waist down. He cock was already semi-hard, Janet noticed, the head starting to swell and gradually move upwards off of his nuts as he got harder by the second. Tom moved forward and got his cock within hand's reach of Janet as he reached over, cupping her rounded C-cup breast through the polo shirt she'd been wearing during her classes that day.

Behind Tom, Janet could hear Philip and Larry also getting out of their pants and underwear, while Tom stood there fondling her tits, bringing her pussy and her entire body to readiness for the sexy fucks she knew she was about to get with these three young men.

Tom firmly kneaded Janet's full breasts through her bra and top, then he reached down, pulling her top off over her head, messing up her short hair slightly and then he reached between her full tits, undoing the fastening of her front-closure bra. Tom thought Janet had awesome tits and compared to some of the other senior girls in The Group, her breasts were very sexy. When all three of the boys had their pants off, their cocks exposed and they were moving over to where Janet still sat behind her desk, Tom took her hand and led her over to the couch so they could have more room to move around in their sexual playtime.

Janet reached up to Tom's hardening dick and wrapped her hand around the thick long shaft, starting to stroke him and bring him to feel readiness while he leaned over, kissing her right tit and caressing her left one in his hand. "Janet, your tits are so sexy," Tom moaned as he enjoyed his advantage of being the first guy of the three to get his hands on her body.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, get me hot, guys, do what you want to me, I'm so horny to fuck all three of you that I can hardly wait for one of you to get his big cock inside my cunt and start fucking me." Janet knew that these three adolescent guys didn't realize that she'd been in several orgy situations before where she was the featured female and she'd thoroughly enjoyed all of them. Little did they realize that she could readily fuck all of them several times over and still have plenty of stamina to spare.

Before they moved Janet to sit down on the couch, Larry and Tom totally stripped Janet naked so they could enjoy her entire sexy body, not just her horny pussy. When they had her athletic young figure totally naked, they allowed her to sort of sit and lie back on the couch so they could get to her pussy while she was busy sucking and stroking their cocks.

Tom was the first one Janet reached out for when she was ready to start sucking on some hot dick. His cock always got very hard when he was aroused and Janet loved the sexy big hunk of manmeat the bobbled between his legs in horny arousal. She wrapped her hands around the thick stalk of his cock, opening her moist lips and flicking her tongue over the crown of his dick. "Mmmmmmmmm, oh yeah, Janet, suck that thing," Tom moaned as he bucked his cock deeper into the beautiful woman's face. "You suck a mean cock, lady," he moaned as he put one hand behind her head and fulled her face deep against his groin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.