The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action - Cover

The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 10: Private Interviews

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Private Interviews - High school PE teacher conducts an audition for a new sex ring that she want to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Janet had pretty well finished her questioning of Devon and decided she was an excellent new Group member but Janet had felt her pussy getting wet as she imagined having Devon's face between her legs. Devon was a very cute young woman, just barely over 5 feet tall with nice sexy rounded B-cup breasts that showed off hotly in the cotton top she was wearing. Janet had noticed too that Devon had a very sexy ass and she bet the girl's pussy was juicy as a Georgia peach. The two of them had been sitting on the couch as they talked and then Janet leaned over towards Devon, allowing her hand to close over the rounded mound of Devon's right breast underneath the top she was wearing. When Devon's hand came up over the one covering her tit and pulled it more firmly against her body, Janet knew Devon was equally interested in her sexually. Janet could feel Devon's nipple hard under the touch of her hand. She loved it when she knew that another woman was aroused by her touch and that the young woman nearly in her arms now was getting as turned on by being alone with her as Janet was. There was nothing, Janet thought to herself, as a horny girl/girl sex session and she'd been needing sexual release for a day or two.

Janet decided to make her move on Devon first and she quickly had the teenager's jeans unfastened and her panties off as well. Janet loved finding that Devon was wearing a sexy thong panty and when she pulled the thong off of Devon's legs, she could smell the hotness of the young girl's pussy and she could feel that the crotch of the panty was soaked. Janet loved that Devon had a shaved cunt and she quickly had her lips on the young teenager's shaved wet pussy. Janet loved the taste and smell of horny pussy and she felt herself getting very wet in between her own legs as she licked Devon's hot cunt lying exposed in front of her face. She allowed Devon to lie back so she could spread her legs and be able to comfortably eat Devon's hot pussy until she orgasmed. Janet lowered her face in between Devon's lips, seeing the drops of wetness coating her swollen gorgeous pussy and she licked her hot tongue up and down the girl's slit, bringing moans of lusty passion from Devon's lips. Janet cupped Devon's shapely asscheeks to keep the young woman's pussy close to her face as she began to writhe and buck underneath Janet's hot sucking kisses. Within minutes she'd brought Devon to two strong sexy orgasms before they traded places and Devon fingered and sucked Janet to two climaxes of her own.

Devon hadn't had nearly as much experience with another woman as she had with sucking and fucking the guys she'd been with sexually. Devon had become quite a good cocksucker but when she switched positions and moved between Janet's legs, she quickly began to bring Janet to a higher state of arousal and very close to a hard sexy orgasm. Devon realized how very much she enjoyed girl/girl sex play and she nearly lost herself in the process of eating Janet's sexy wet cunt. Janet was a very expert lover and she knew not only how to suck pussy, but she also knew how to encourage Devon and help her to eat pussy better and better as she went along.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.