The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action - Cover

The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - High school PE teacher conducts an audition for a new sex ring that she want to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The women's phys ed teacher and coach for the women's basketball team, Janet Ellis, was busy writing up the quarterly grades for her girls' PE classes when Larry Morris came to the door of her office and stuck his head around the corner.

"Hey, Coach Ellis, you wanted to see me?" Larry asked.

"Hi, Larry, yes, come on in," Janet motioned to the high school senior and quarterback of the school's varsity football team to close the door behind him. Janet went over and placed her hand on his arm, directing him over towards a chair near her desk as she pulled the blinds on her office door closed and carefully locked the door. She didn't want to be interrupted during her time with Larry.

Larry seemed uncertain as to why exactly his football's coach wife had asked him to come by her office right after classes were finished. Football season had been over for a couple of months and the basketball season had also just ended with the state basketball tournament.

Janet Ellis was 29 years old but Larry had always felt that she was a very sexy woman even though she was about 10 years older than he and the other senior guys were. On several occasions, Larry had checked out Janet's shaply figure in her shorts and T-shirts that she wore when she was leading a girls' PE class or coaching the girls' basketball team. Her full and firmly rounded 36C breasts always seem to press out sexily and proudly against the cups of her bras and the tops she would wear.

Janet leaned back against the front of her desk, standing right in front of where Larry was seated. She wanted to be close enough to be able to reach Larry easily yet far enough away from him at the moment that he could look at her and take in her face, hair and figure as she talked to him.

"Larry, I'm going to be doing tryouts for a new group that Coach Ellis and I are putting together. I wanted to meet with you and see if you might possibly be interested in trying out for this group," Janet explained in sort of a vague way.

"Sure, Ms. Ellis, I'd love to be considered. What sort of a group is it going to be?" Larry responded, already mentally starting to scratch his head in wonder at what this sexy woman standing in front of him was talking about.

"Well, Coach Ellis and I would like to be together a group of students from your class who are all over the age of 18 and give you some orientation and training for the future. You are over 18 already, aren't you, Larry?" Janet asked as she licked her lips unconsciously and gazed at the muscular young teenager sitting in front of her.

"Yes, I turned 18 in November," Larry answered, asking himself what was so magical about the age of 18 and any school program that Coach and Mrs. Ellis might be conducting. "Why do we need to be a certain age to participate? If you don't mind me asking."

"Well, that's a very interesting point, Larry," Janet said as she decided to move her first tryout session into gear. She moved over to where Larry, one of the hottest and best looking young men in the high school, sat. "You see, Larry, once you're 18 years old and of age, you're legally able to do anything you want. And since you're already 18, Larry, you can make the decision to enter into any kind of activity that you feel you'd like to be a part of," Janet explained.

Without saying another word to Larry, Janet moved in front of the quarterback and taking his right hand, placed it up on the swell of her left breast, squeezing it against her breast underneath the material of the bra and cotton blouse that she was wearing. Janet felt her pussy start to grow even more moist than it already was from the feel of this virile young teenager's muscular hand against her full mature breast. Janet consciously wanted to notice if Larry would seize the opportunity she was giving him or pull back even slightly from the intimate touch she'd suddenly permitted him. His hand not only didn't pull back but Janet felt Larry's palm squeeze firmly and snugly over the cone of her tit under her top.

Then without any advance indication that Larry would take their private setting to full advantage, he reached out and pulled his football coach's wife into his arms and his lips immediately met her in a passionate kiss. Janet found herself almost rocking on her heels from the sexy aggressive way in which Larry had responded to her own physical advances. Larry's lips felt wonderful against hers and she quickly found his groin pressed tightly against her body, his already hardening cock firmly touching her pussy mound. There was no mistaking that Larry was already sporting a very hard thick hardon and Janet was determined not to let him leave her office without some sexual relief.

Larry moved his left hand down from Janet's back where he'd pulled her close to him and the first place it stopped was on the sexy rounded curve of her firm tight asscheek. With his hand hotly touching her there, Larry pulled Janet's groin closer to him, intentionally wanting her to feel how aroused he was for her already and hoping to clearly give her the indication that she was cloistered with a mature young teenage man who knew exactly what to do when he found himself alone with a woman in heat. Larry had seen Coach Ellis's wife eyeing him from time to time in the gym and on the practice field. He'd often wished he could see what a coach's wife was like in the sack and now he was confronted with the certainty that he was about to find that out.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes, Larry, mmmmmmmmm, touch me, hold me close and do what you want to with me, baby," Janet moaned as she realized that Larry was much hotter to fuck her than she could have hoped for. She'd just been planning to try him out on the concept of the high school sex club she and her husband were considering starting and she'd had a remote hope that maybe she could get a jump on the club's sexual activities by "trying out" some of the guys in the privacy of her coaching office.

Larry's hand moved up from where he was caressing and holding her ass to her head and he pulled her mouth close to his in a very intimate, searching kiss - wanting to heighten Janet's horniness and desire for him as much as she had turned him on. When his tongue slipped out into her mouth, and he felt her tongue dueling with his, Larry knew that this sexy woman was going to be well fucked and he was the male who was going to do it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.