First Time in the Behind - Cover

First Time in the Behind

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - She never wanted to do that until she found out that her husband is cheating on her because of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Nicole didn't have much time to consider it. Everyone was rolling around, and she was suddenly on her knees, in exactly the same position Marita had been in a few minutes ago. Marita was lying beneath her, scarfing her cunt and sliding her tongue through Nicole's hot dripping cunt-slit, while Leon was behind her, poking her asscheeks with the stiff rod of his cock.

"You got a skinny ass," Leon said, his hands stroking over her asscheeks and her upper thighs. "But I bet it fucks tight as a goddamn drum. Right, baby? You got yourself one tight little ass? But it won't be nearly as tight when I'm done with it!"

He worked the edge of his hand up and down the crack of her ass, pressing in hard. She felt his knuckles against her shitter, and she gulped.

"Lemme get her ready!" Marita panted, thrusting her face up into Nicole's crotch. She snapped at the pussy-lips, humming as she nibbled them. She thrust her tongue straight into Nicole's open cunt, spearing it deep and wiggling it like an eel inside the startled woman.

Removing her tongue, she spread Nicole's ass, baring her small shitter. She kissed it, smacking her lips, then licked it until Nicole began to shriek. Marita pulled the ass cheeks wider, stretching the shit-hole far enough for the tip of her tongue to penetrate.

"Aahhhhh!" she husked, poking with her tongue. She held onto Nicole's asscheeks for dear life, leaving fingermarks that, Nicole was certain, would not come out of the flesh till sometime next week.

Nicole whined and strained, fighting back a little but not really fighting. Each time she lurched forward, dragging her ass away from Marita's tongue, she ended the motion by thrusting it right back the other way, straight into Marita's hungry face.

She felt very dirty, having her shitter licked by this turned-on blonde slut, but she also felt very, very good, and she was beginning to drool at the thought of having Leon's stiff cock rammed up that same tight hole.

"Oh, eat my shit, you cunt!" Nicole moaned, squeezing her tits while she force-fed her asshole to Marita.

Then the licking was interrupted, and she felt the long thick weight of Leon's prick sliding through her crotch. It parted her meaty pussy-lips, stroked the wet slickness of her pussy-slit, the tip scraping back and forth over the hot bud of her aroused clit. Leon slid his cock back and forth, coating it in her ooze of fuck- juices.

He pushed his cock-knob into her pussy, soaking it in Nicole's wetness. She moaned, feeling him inside her again.

"Oh, fuck me!" she cried. "Fuck me deep and hard!"

But he was only in her pussy on a visit, just getting his cock lubed for the real job.

"I'll give it to you deep and hard in a minute, bitch!" he growled. "But first I have to get good and wet so I don't rip your shit-hole open."

The coarse voice tone, the ugly, nasty words--they thrilled her unbelievably. He was going to use her like a piece of meat, and she could not have been happier if he'd eaten her shit.

"Fuck me!" she moaned. "Fuck me in the ass!"

Marita was playing with Nicole's pussy and asshole, using her fingers to make Nicole even more excited, if that was even possible. She pulled Nicole's shitter open again, and this time she attacked it with her finger, not her tongue.

Nicole bit her lip as the blonde corkscrewed the tip of her finger into her shitter, twisting it around and around as if she meant to drill her way straight into Nicole Patterson's guts.

The finger slammed into Nicole's shitter, the nail long and sharp. Nicole screamed. She was still goddamn new to this sort of love-play, and the sudden penetration of the finger made her skin crawl. As Marita began to work it in and out, Nicole's skin kept on crawling, but it was a nice kind of creepiness.

Her asshole was tight but willing. It fit snugly around Marita's finger, milking at the length of the digit while it pushed in and out. Nicole gasped and shivered, her ass lifting and falling. She held onto her tits very tightly, the nipples rigid and long between her squeezing fingers. It was a toss-up which was harder--the bones in the fingers or the boneless palpitating points of her nipples.

"I think she's ready, stud!" Marita panted, easing her finger out of Nicole. The muscles clenched at it, reluctant to let go. "Now fuck her! Fuck her asshole with that big long sweet cock of yours, baby! Let me see you stick it in her!"

She stretched out again, teasing Nicole's cunt with her sexed-up fingers. From time to time she would lick upward, tickling the clit or molesting the drippy-wet cunt-lips. But the main action was going to take place a little further back, and Nicole trembled, waiting for Leon to fill her with his big stiff prick.

He was behind her, on his knees, and she could feel the heat of his body even though he wasn't touching her, except now and then when his stiff cock bumped against her trembling ass. Marita's tongue was all over her cunt, her clit, and she was about to crawl out of her tingling skin.

"Oh, goddamn you," she said throatily. "Will you fuck me? I can't stand the suspense!"

He took her at her word. The head of his cock suddenly poised itself against her shitter, and he shoved, testing the waters. She wasn't as tight as she might have been, since Marita had had a finger or two reaming her ass for several minutes. The small, pointy tip of his cock entered her shit-hole with almost ridiculous ease, nosing its way into Nicole's taut asshole.

And then he shoved, a bit harder, and the shaft of his cock pushed itself through her snug ass-ring.

"Aaaahhhhh!" Nicole shrieked.

She'd had him in her pussy, but it wasn't quite the same thing. Her cunt was snug, but not nearly as tight as her asshole, and she could feel every pulsation in Leon's cock as he continued to slowly fuck his cock in. He wasn't trying to bust her ass, but he was determined to accept the shit-hole she had offered him.

Marita's wet tongue made the initial pain a lot easier to bear.

Marita kept on licking. Nicole couldn't believe how wild it felt to have another woman's tongue on her pussy--inside her pussy--licking her inside-out. It was so much different from the way men ate cunt, and as she enjoyed the frisky slurps and licks and kisses, she could feel an orgasm boiling in her bloodstream.

"Uhhhh!" Leon grunted, thrusting the full length of his cock into Nicole's shitter. She rocked and rolled her ass against him, absorbing the feel of his cock, the incredibly stuffed sensation of being totally full of him. Her asshole was so tight she didn't know how he expected to fuck her. Just getting the thing in her was miracle enough.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.