First Time in the Behind - Cover

First Time in the Behind

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She never wanted to do that until she found out that her husband is cheating on her because of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

He pulled her upward, his hands filling with her hot, sweat- damp tits. Nicole climbed atop Bill Archer, grinding her excited body down upon his. Her mouth covered his. She sucked his tongue the way she'd sucked his cock, and beneath her body, she could feel his prick, as big, as hard, and as eager for her pussy as it had been for her mouth.

"You just passed one of the tests," she whispered. "I won't fuck a man who doesn't want to kiss me after I've sucked him off!"

He kissed her again spearing his tongue into her once more.

"This should guarantee me a piece of ass, then," he said. His hands went down to cup the cheeks of her ass. She squirmed lewdly atop him, spreading her legs to enfold him. The swollen length of his prick rubbed through her dark-furred crotch, stimulating the already-dripping lips of Nicole's cunt.

"I wanna fuck you so bad I can taste it," Bill Archer said. "So why the hell don't you let me taste it, bitch?"

He pulled firmly on her asscheeks, and Nicole squealed in glee, sliding forward. She rubbed her wet cunt across his chest, bringing it toward his waiting face. He opened her with his thumbs, thrust his mouth upward, and began to lick the splayed coral-pink trench of Nicole's aroused pussy.

She rode high and eager above him, squirming and squealing as his licking made her clit throb and twitch in response. He sucked at the hot bud, gnawing it gently with his teeth, sending white- hot jolts of sexual frenzy through the woman's body. The tips of his thumbs moved onto the super-sensitive slickness of her cunt- slit, and one of them entered her wet pussy. He thrust as he nibbled her clit, and she screamed in growing abandon.

"Oh, fuck me, you horny bastard! Eat me, and then fuck meeeeeee!"

He fucked his thumb in and out of her, still chewing and sucking and licking and kissing her clit. She came twice, drenching his face with her juices, and he kept on eating, lapping at her steaming pussy as if he were in a contest at some rural county fair.

"Your husband ought to be strung up by the balls!" he gasped, his tongue sliding up and down her cunt-slit. "You got a cunt that tastes like peaches and cream, lady! Mmmm, and I'm gonna fill it with some hot cream of my own!"

He took his thumb out of her and sucked the juices off it.

Looking up at her, he said, "I guess you still feel like fucking, don't you, Nicole? I mean, I can call you Nicole, can't I?"

"You can call me a nasty fucking cunt, if you want to," she said, "just as long as you get that cock inside me!"

"Okay, nasty fucking cunt," Archer said. "Get your ass off my face and I'll give you what you seem to need."

Nicole couldn't remember ever being so excited about a sexual encounter.

She slid back down Bill Archer's body.

"I'm fucking you, stud," she said, lifting herself above his stiff cock. She rubbed the tip through her dripping pussy. "It does feel nice and horny! Let's see how it feels inside!"

She eased the cock-knob into her hungry cunt and slid downward, swallowing him with her pussy even more ferociously than she'd gobbled with her mouth.

His body stiffened beneath her as she took his cock in her pussy. She strained downward, writhing above his groin. He put a hand on her tits, another on her ass, and he began to fuck hard, straight up into her cunt.

He stabbed hard, piercingly, filling Nicole's pussy again and again with the swollen meat of his cock. It was hard to believe she's sucked him to a blistering, gushing orgasm. He was stiff and eager, and she was easily as wet and eager to receive him. The knob of his cock fucked deep into her belly, stirring her cunt frantically.

Nicole swamped his cock with her steamy cunt, riding down to gulp him home time after time. She rocked as she fucked him, and she clutched at her tits, moaning and shuddering and coming down the shaft of his prick.

"Aaaaahhhh!" Bill gasped beneath her.

She could feel the mounting excitement throbbing through his cock-shaft. It matched the fiery arousal that bubbled inside her cunt. She met him stroke for stroke, grinding her cunt down onto his prick, eating it to the balls repeatedly.

She came twice more while she rode him.

She leaned forward, moving her tits across his chest. He caught them, squeezing the plush mounds, bringing them to his lips for more bites and sucks and kisses. She moaned, her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her hard, hot nipples.

"Drink me!" she moaned. "Oh, drink me!"

His cock swelled inside her cunt. It felt so fucking big she thought her pussy might rip open. But he didn't miss a stroke, and she didn't miss a stroke, either.

The fucking wasn't as fast, as jackhammer-like, as it had been at the start. They were down to the slow grinding phase now, but slow didn't mean dull. The head of Bill Archer's prick stabbed repeatedly into the lusting maw of Nicole Patterson's pussy, and she chirped and moaned and whimpered, feeling yet another climax building inside her.

She ground her hungry pussy against him, accentuating the pressure on her ready-to-bust clit.

"You son of a bitch!" she shrieked, rotating her pussy around his prick. "Oh, you're making me come!"

"Me too, cunt!" Archer cried, and his sudden thrust almost sent Nicole into orbit. He pushed his cock to the very bottom of her cunt, held it there for what seemed an eternity, and then she felt him explode.

His jizz blasted into her. He fucked her until his cock went dry. She collapsed on him, her body soaked with sweat, his hands sliding up and down her body until they settled on her quivering asscheeks.

His chest hair was matted with sweat beneath her tingling nipples. She sighed, making her tits move through his moist fur, increasing the amount of stimulation that her rigid nipples already felt.

Bill's jizz was oozing out of her pussy, and his cock, going soft, had just begun to slide out of her sticky-wet hole. She sighed again, squeezing with her cunt muscles, but it was too late to trap him. His prick eased out, and after it bubbled the driblets of spunk he had squirted up Nicole.

"You saw the tapes," she said. "You saw my husband fuck that little red-haired cunt three times. I want a man who doesn't know when to quit. I want a man who can fuck my mouth and my pussy and then roll me over and fuck me again. How about it? Are you that kind of man? Can you get that cock hard and fuck me one more time?"

She didn't give him time to answer. She grabbed his cum- slimed cock and began to masturbate it. She was forceful. Pressing her mouth against his, she slipped her tongue between his lips and checked out his dental work while she continued to jerk on his cock.

"Right here, right now!" she whispered into his mouth, still working on his prick. "I want it again! I've gone without for too damn long!"

He panted, and she could see concentration in his eyes.

"You're something, lady," he said as his prick began to swell inside Nicole's fist. He put his hands on her shoulders and sat her up, rising with her. "Okay, nasty fucking cunt, you've got this thing hard again, so I'll just have to let you have it one more time."

He was on his knees beside her now, his prick sticking up at a sharp angle. It felt a little thinner than before, as if she'd skinned off some of the fat inside her tight pussy, but it was as hard as steel, and she slid her fingertips up and down the length of it, her eyes bright with excitement. She'd never done it three times in a row before, not even with Roger, but this was certainly a day for novelties.

Nicole bent down to lick it. He still tasted of cum, but there was also the flavor of cunt on his prick. Her cunt. Her juices. She lapped up and down his shaft, nibbling and sucking at the hot spongy cock-knob. Her lips seemed glued to Bill's prick. She sucked it a little deeper into her mouth, momentarily unwilling to stop sucking on it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.