Killgrave Cucks the Fantastic Four - Cover

Killgrave Cucks the Fantastic Four

by Xanzibar

Copyright© 2024 by Xanzibar

Fan Fiction Sex Story: In jail with just weeks away from Reed Richard's developing a cure for the Killgrave virus. Killgrave escapes and goes on a mission to kill the virus cure, in the process he Cuckolds Reed and finds he really likes humiliation of Cuckolding Superheroes.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Revenge   Transformation   .

Killgrave otherwise known as the purple man was still recovering from the near-death experience of Jessica Jones. It was during that meeting that the purple man decided that he had enough of hero’s always bothering him, thinking they had the right to have dominion over him.

He once craved world domination, but he realized that he would never be powerful enough to achieve his goal of world domination. I mean there were even villains who were powerful enough to resist him, Dr. Doom among them. Plus, once he had it, what then? There is nowhere else to go once you enslave the world. He decided he would be happiest if dealt with more localized threats. He also came to realization that needed to be a little more subtle in his dominion over people. The outrageous requests he made of his subjects, to the point of making people self-harm themselves was like a trail of breadcrumbs, and if his virus did not get to you, he was screwed.

He was still in isolation and rumors had it that he was going to be transferred to a cell that Reed Richards himself was making to permanently remove the threat of Killgrave from the world. He thought this would be his lot in life until the warden came to check on him. She was a woman in her early forties. A mother, not particularly bad looking in a wholesome way. She dressed conservatively but made the mistake of arriving when the overseers left by SHEILD were on break. He was not supposed to visit at this time of day. She did not even put on a mask. It was not a mistake he was going to allow her to learn from.

Two Hours Later...

Warden’s house...

Killgrave stared at the warden, a wicked grin spreading across his face as he leaned over her bent form. She was pressed against her own kitchen counter, her hands gripping the edge tightly as his hands trailed up to her sides, his fingers ghosting over her skin.

“You see, my dear warden,” he purred in her ear, “I have grown tired of being confined to a cell. I deserve to be out in the world, ruling and dominating all those who dare to cross me.”

The warden moaned softly as his lips trailed down her neck, nipping and sucking along the way. Her body trembled under his touch, desire coursing through her veins.

“Y-yes Master,” she gasped, arching into him as she felt his hard cock pressing against her ass. “Please, take me. Show me your power.”

Killgrave chuckled darkly before thrusting into her roughly from behind. He gripped her hips tightly, pulling her back onto him with each thrust. The warden cried out in pleasure, her body rocking against him with each movement.

“Do you feel it?” he growled in her ear, one hand moving to cup and squeeze one of her breasts while the other trailed down between their bodies to tease at her clit. “This is what true power feels like.”

The warden could only moan and whimper in response as Killgrave continued to pound into her relentlessly. Her mind was clouded with lust and submission as she surrendered herself completely to him.

“Master,” she gasped out between moans. “Your cock ... it’s all I ever wanted. Please never stop fucking me.”

Killgrave grinned triumphantly before picking up the pace even more, pushing them both closer and closer to their release.

“Say it again,” he demanded, feeling himself reaching the edge.

“I love your cock, Master!” the warden cried out, almost incoherent with pleasure. “Please, never stop fucking me!”

A few moments later, the warden collapsed breathlessly against the counter, her cheeks flushed and her eyes shining with sheer ecstasy. Killgrave watched her with a satisfied smirk, his own breathing ragged and his hips still thrusting gently against her.

“You, see?” he asked, dragging the words out. “This is how I truly want to rule. By making those beneath me feel my power and pleasure. This is true dominion, my dear warden.”

The warden nodded weakly, her body still shuddering with aftershocks. She felt boneless, completely at Killgrave’s mercy. For a moment, she wondered if he would indeed let her go now that he had claimed her so thoroughly.

But Killgrave seemed to have other ideas. He pulled out of her with a final thrust, leaving her empty and needy. She watched him warily as he straightened and adjusted his clothing.

The warden’s heart raced as she processed Killgrave’s words. He wanted her to go next door and have sex with their neighbor? And then come back to make dinner for her family, dressed in nothing but her own cum and shame?

But even as the thought made her stomach churn, she could not deny the growing arousal within her at the idea of being used so shamelessly. She was his to command, and she could not resist his orders.

“Y-yes Master,” she stammered, looking down at the ground in submission.

“Good girl,” Killgrave purred, stroking her cheek gently before releasing his hold on her mind. The warden immediately felt the full weight of his commands and desires settle upon her.

Without another word, she turned and walked out of the room, making her way next door to their neighbor’s house. She could feel his eyes on her as soon as she entered, his gaze lingering on her exposed body.

“I’m here for you,” she said breathlessly, not bothering to ask why or how he knew what was happening.

But rather than let the Warden’s family become destroyed he ordered the husband to strip and kiss her foot before cleaning her entire body with his tongue. He then ordered the Warden to dominate her husband, and cuckold him whenever possible He made the husband become insanely turned on the more she humiliates and cuckolds him.

The neighbor grinned hungrily before leading her into his bedroom where a camera was already set up. The warden obediently stripped off what little clothing she had left and let him film every moment of their encounter.

She could hardly believe it herself - that just an hour ago she had been a powerful warden in charge of hundreds of prisoners, and now here she was being used like a cheap whore. But there was no denying the pleasure that coursed through her body as he fucked her relentlessly.

And when he finally came all over her skin, leaving it glistening with his seed, the warden could not help but feel a sense of satisfaction that Killgrave would be pleased with how easily she had followed through with his demands.

She did not bother cleaning herself up before returning home. Instead, she walked through the front door, naked and covered in cum as she began to prepare dinner for her family.

She was greeted by her husband devoid of any clothing, addressing her as Mistress, kissing her foot, and licking the cum off her body. Killgrave’s last command before the Warden left was to dominate and humiliate her husband as much as possible. The result where a situation that appeared normal. No one would suspect him or her when the behavior changed.

Killgrave was long gone, with the Warden’s personal file. He decided needed to blunt Reed Richard’s attempt to make a containment field or find a cure for the virus that him. He studied the SHIELD database files he saved and saw Susan Richard’s for the first time. Oh, she was a delightful morsel he told himself.

Two Days Later

Future Foundation meeting with investors...

“So, as you see our 4th quarter profits more than triple their expectations. “The meeting full of stock investors roared with approval. Killgrave sat next to a wealthy female investor. He had her under his suggestive influence for the better part of a day. A part of Killgrave reveled in the fact that she was wearing his cum inside her sex as he made her introduce him to Susan. He was introduced to Susan as “Dante Livingston”. One of his latest powers had to do with suppressing his purple skin for a short amount of time. He only had about twenty more minutes maximum before his skin would change and Susan would end him. She was incredibly powerful. So, he decided to play it slowly.

“Pleasure to meet you, Susan! Wonderful presentation. I can only hope that I can leave the same impression on you.” Killgrave said. “Oh, Susan he is amazing. He had an idea for a stock perhaps you can listen before you go, Mr. Livingston is busy as well and since we are all here, hear what he has to say, worst thing that happens you say no and no harm no foul.

“Yes, just listen to what I have to say. I promise you will feel better by the time I am done”. Killgrave said with his best sincere smile he could muster. Susan crinkled her brow and finally relented, “Alright, perhaps the small conference room across the hall” she said. Killgrave followed.

“Diane wait outside for me so no one disturbs us.” Killgrave ordered oft-handily. Susan was about to say something, but Diane interrupted her, “It is alright; besides I am not comfortable other people getting in on this venture before we have a crack at it” She smirked to Susan.

“Alright, Mr. Livingston, lets here this grand idea.” Susan said crossing her arms and perking her ears up.

Killgrave sat in the small conference room across the hall from the main meeting. He had twenty minutes at most to charm Susan Richards into giving him a large sum of money for his “grand idea.” He did not want to risk using his powers too quickly, he needed her invested in him first.

“So, tell me Mr. Livingston, what is this idea that you have for us?” Susan asked, taking a seat across from him.

Killgrave flashed his charming smile and leaned forward slightly. “Well, it’s quite simple really. I’ve been keeping an eye on your stock portfolio, and I noticed that you haven’t invested much in biomass centered nanites.”

Susan raised an eyebrow. “And why would I do that? Our focus has always been on science, tech, and exploration. Besides Tony Stark, one of our chief partners in a lot of our ventures is very good in that arena.”

Killgrave nodded thoughtfully. “I understand that but imagine the possibilities if you combine both your scientific knowledge and investments in technology to biological nanites, not robots that make metals but organic ones that grow into a new organ, if your organ fails the organic nanites gestate into a brand new one keyed to your body, 100 percent success rate on transplants. The potential for groundbreaking discoveries is endless.”

Susan seemed intrigued, but still hesitant. “That sounds like a big risk. Do you have any specific companies in mind?”

“I do,” Killgrave replied confidently. “But before I reveal them to you, may I ask a personal question?”

Susan’s guard immediately went up. “I’m not comfortable discussing personal matters with strangers.”

“Oh, but we’re not strangers,” Killgrave said with a playful glint in his eyes. “We’ve met before.”

Susan frowned in confusion before realization dawned on her face. She remembered him now - Dante Livingston, one of the investors who was sitting next to her during the presentation. She had known him from earlier meetings, she convinced herself.

“I apologize for not realizing we are not strangers,” Susan said politely furrowing her brow confused curled her lip smiling warmly back at Killgrave after realizing they met.

“No need to apologize,” Killgrave waved off her apology with a charming smile. “But since we’ve already met and established some rapport, may I ask my question?”

Susan hesitated for a moment before nodding cautiously.

“I couldn’t help but notice the stockings you’re wearing,” Killgrave said, his voice dropping to a lower octave. Then continued, “I bet a lovely woman such as you, love the feel of someone touching them, right?” Susan looked at him and for some reason nodded her head up and down. “Those shoes must be very expensive, may I call you Susan?” Killgrave asked.

Finally, Susan’s face lit up with a disarming smile, “Oh my, I do love the feel of hands on my legs. I am glad you noticed them. I work out every day to keep them as toned as possible” she said raising one of her crossed legs higher so Killgrave can get a better look.

“You are incredible Susan” He uttered with a subtle smirk, Susan returned the smirk and raised her leg further higher as if to show Killgrave her toned leg. Killgrave was beyond ecstatic, his new more subtle mind control technique worked, and although it was slightly more difficult, this was much more fun. His new method was working better than he could hope, if he did this right, she might not even know what was being done to her, unlike before were he relished trapping people insider their minds.

Killgrave cupped the bottom of her calf on her raised legs and watched as Susan looked lustily in his direction. Killgrave massaged her leg seductively, not breaking eye contact. “So, Susan what workout routine do you use for this muscle?” he asked, feigning genuine interest. Susan’s eyes sparkled with pleasure as he continued to massage her leg. She began describing her workout routine, every detail as if they were the most fascinating words in the world. Killgrave listened attentively, making occasional compliments and expressions of wonder.

However, Killgrave was carefully studying her every movement and reaction. He was assessing the effectiveness of his new method, trying to determine if it was safe to reveal his true nature. He needed to know if Susan would still be willing to invest in him even if she knew he was the Purple Man.

As the minutes passed, Killgrave noticed that Susan’s eyes were getting heavy, her words slurring slightly. He continued his massage, his touch becoming increasingly suggestive. He wanted her to be under his complete control before revealing who he was and what he wanted. He backed off slightly grabbing her hand in his and smiled brightly as he let her get her bearings back, so she does not think he is influencing her unfairly.

“You know Susan you have soft hands. Did you know I can read palms? I bet there is nothing you would rather do than to let me read your palm. I bet you love it when someone gently rubs your hand.” Killgrave said calmly.

“I love palm reading Mr. Livingston. Could you read mine?” She uttered with soft anticipation.

“All right but you cannot get mad at what I see.” Killgrave said.

Killgrave flashed a charismatic smile before taking Susan’s hand in his. He traced the lines on her palm with his finger, sending shivers down her spine. Susan could not help but be drawn into his intense gaze as he read her palm.

“You have a very interesting lifeline,” Killgrave began, “It shows that you have a strong sense of adventure and a desire for new experiences.”

Susan nodded, intrigued by his words. She could not help but feel that he was seeing something deeper within her, something no one else had ever noticed.

“And your love line,” Killgrave paused, his eyes locking onto hers again, “It’s quite long which means you have the capacity for deep and intense love.”

Susan blushed at his words, feeling a sense of vulnerability she had never experienced before.

“But there’s also an interesting break in your fate line,” Killgrave continued, “It could mean a major change or obstacle in your future.”

Susan’s heart skipped a beat at this revelation. Could it be true? Was there something coming that she was not prepared for? Before she could voice her thoughts, Killgrave brought her hand to his lips and kissed it gently.

“But don’t worry,” He said with a reassuring smile, “With your strength and determination, I’m sure you’ll overcome any obstacle that comes your way.”

Susan felt herself melting under his charm and seduction. The way he looked at her and the things he said made her feel like he truly understood her on a deep level.

“Thank you for the reading, Mr. Livingston,” she said softly, not wanting to break the spell they were under.

“Please call me, Killgrave, a name that no one but you can call me, after all we are on the most intimate of terms right.” He replied with a wink before kissing the top of her hand then releasing it. Susan blushed hard as she was getting turned on by Killgrave. She had no idea why, but she knew that only had she got to call him Killgrave, to everyone else he would be Mr. Livingston.

As Susan left the room feeling more infatuated than ever with Killgrave, she could not help but wonder what their future held. Little did she know that Killgrave was already planning to make her a permanent part of his own twisted future.

“Say Killgrave want to get something to eat. I know this place?” She offered flushed, his subtle suggestions were working she thought this was her natural reaction and why not? Susan had felt this the same way before with Namor.

“Sure, but wouldn’t you rather I cook something for you?” Killgrave suggested.

“You know actually I would, what do you have in mind, Mister?” Susan cooed.

“Oh, something that you will be eating out of the palm of my hand.” Killgrave said.

“Oooo I cannot wait” Susan answered elated.

“Then let’s go, shall we?” Killgrave answered.

Two Hours Later...

Susan had her hands wrapped in Killgrave. They were on the couch; she had no cloths on except her navy high heels. They were currently resting on Killgrave’s shoulders.

Susan moaned as Killgrave pounded her mercilessly on the couch. Her hands gripped his shoulders tightly, her nails digging into his flesh as she lost herself in the pleasure, he was giving her.

It was like nothing she had ever experienced before, every stroke of his cock sent waves of ecstasy through her body. She could not control herself, her mind and body completely under Killgrave’s control.

“Oh god, Killgrave!” She cried out, unable to contain her pleasure.

“That’s it, my dear,” He whispered into her ear, “Let go for me.”

Susan responded to him like he had the best dick in the entire world. Every thrust felt like heaven, and she could not get enough of him.

Her previous sexual encounters paled in comparison to this. It was like Killgrave knew exactly what she wanted and needed, fulfilling every desire she never even knew she had.

“More!” She begged, arching her back as he hit a particularly sensitive spot inside of her.

Killgrave obliged and increased his pace, driving Susan wild with pleasure. She could feel herself building towards a powerful orgasm and she could not wait to reach it with him.

Suddenly, Killgrave released a command that pushed Susan over the edge. “Cum for me now.”

And with that simple command, Susan’s body convulsed in ecstasy as she reached the most intense orgasm of her life. Her screams filled the room as she rode out wave after wave of pleasure until finally collapsing against Killgrave’s chest.

As they both caught their breaths and basked in the afterglow of their intense lovemaking, Susan could not help but think that this was truly the best sex of her entire life. And she could not wait for more from Killgrave.

Killgrave took note of the commands he gave her, instead of forcing her to do an action she did not want to do, he gave a series of more intricate commands, so the action was something she genuinely wanted to do. Then gave her “suggestions” of how it would make her feel. The result was a slutty MILF who just came like she got fucked by a porn star.

He took a moment to savor the sight of her spread out and satisfied, before slowly withdrawing from her. Susan lay there, panting and glowing with a mixture of pleasure and exhaustion. Her eyes were half-lidded, and her lips were parted, as if she were still riding the waves of her orgasm.

Killgrave traced a finger down her cheek, brushing a lock of hair from her forehead. He smiled at her in that seductive, charming way he had.

“You’re absolutely beautiful when you come like that, Susan,” he purred.

“Thank you,” she murmured, her voice still hoarse from her climax.

Killgrave leaned down and gently kissed her lips, savoring the taste of her on his tongue.

“Let’s move this to someplace more comfortable, shall we?”

“Oh, my you naughty boy” Susan purred as they left to the bedroom. Killgrave smiled as he was having to give less commands than he ever had to do before, and since the commands given were organically natural to the situation, the resistance put up by the subject, in this case Susan Richards, was virtually non-existent.

Two Weeks Later

Baxter Building.

Appropriating the most Fantastic Family. The thought had never entered his mind when he started this quest. He merely wanted to get close enough to Reed Richards to force him to make his virus unkillable. But after getting an in, via his very horny slut. Killgrave started to try and further refine his new “softer” approach to mind control. He found while not as immediately satisfying as making people do humiliating things, was immensely more effective. After all no one will fight you if they believe it was their idea. “True Inception” he called it.

Johnny, her brother, was the next guinea pig. After a night on the town with her brother, Killgrave realized the way to him was through his vices, which were beautiful women. Killgrave, had beautiful women on tap. He just took back control of five of them and had them basically seduce Johnny. He suggested that Johnny get in a relationship with all five. He suggested the ladies to share the Human Torch amongst themselves. He was up to his neck in models. He was more than content to look the other way. Ben was even simpler. Killgrave gave him a true love interest. He spent a day with an amazing kind woman and by the time it was over she was convinced that Ben was the sexiest, best man on Earth. A short introduction and the fire spread by itself. Ben was eternally grateful to Killgrave. Killgrave added a couple of more suggestions which were easy once he earned his trust. Killgrave simply amplified that sentiment to the point where Ben trusted Killgrave more than most people.

Killgrave convinced Reed that solving the Western Countries Population problem without causing overpopulation was key to avoiding a power vacuum that would most assuredly result in a world war. Killgrave used the funding Susan herself gave him to pay Reed. Oddly enough Marvel’s First Family had separate bank accounts. Reed thought there was an element of silliness to Killgrave’s suggestion, but if he was willing to pay then he would do it. Killgrave made Reed think that it was a preposterous idea but oddly enough had enough basis in fact. Ultimately, Reed decided it would be easy for him to create a solution to that problem. Through Killgrave’s suggestion he accepted an idea as if it were his own that a pill that would allow the user to cum multiple times in quick succession without waiting for recovery time increased the odds of a sperm finding an egg. In short Reed Richard’s thought, he was solving the Western World’s declining population problem, but instead he was simply making Killgrave a pill to fuck his own wife harder and longer.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.