The Switch Up - Cover

The Switch Up

by EveryDenial

Copyright© 2024 by EveryDenial

Erotica Sex Story: Who knew that picking up the wrong wallet before leaving would change someone else's life so much? Before correcting the mistake, a simple hand against your skin sends you down a path you always wanted. But how long can you keep up the lie?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   .

“Oh god, yes! Oh fuck, oh fuck!” I heard my sister screaming from the other room. The walls were thin, and it wasn’t the first time I’d heard her being fucked. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh was unmistakable, and she was obviously getting pounded.

“Yeah, you like that?” I heard her boyfriend saying. “You want my cock? You want me to make you cum?”

“Yes, baby! Make me cum! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!” she cried out, her voice full of lust. I had no doubt that they were both enjoying it immensely, and I was sure he was giving her one hell of a fucking. It was a regular thing, and I was used to it by now.

“Yeah, that’s it! Ooh, yeah! Oh god, oh fuck, oh god! I’m going to cum! Oh god, oh, OH FUCK!” My sister was practically screaming as her orgasm rolled through her, her cries ringing in my ears. Her boyfriend let out a groan and grunted as he obviously emptied his load deep inside her.

“Mmm, that was good, baby. That was so good,” my sister said after she had caught her breath.

“Oh yeah, it was awesome. That was amazing,” her boyfriend said, and I heard the bed creaking as they got up.

“I need a shower. That was fun, but I need to clean up,” my sister said with a giggle. I heard her footsteps go past my door and down the hall. A few minutes later, I heard the water running in the bathroom.

The sound of the water reminded me that I needed to go to the bathroom myself, and I climbed out of bed. I threw on some clothes and opened the door to my room and looked down the hallway each way before I headed towards the bathroom.

I opened the unlocked door and stepped into the steam-filled bathroom. It was hot and muggy from my sister’s shower, but I didn’t mind. The steam felt good and the bathroom was nice and warm compared to my bedroom. I walked over to the toilet and made sure the seat was down before I pulled down my shorts and panties, and sat down.

As I sat there, relieving myself, my eyes were drawn to the glass-enclosed shower where the silhouette of my sister could be seen through the shower door. She had her back to me, and she was washing herself.

I finished and flushed the toilet before I walked over to the sink and washed my hands. As I looked up into the mirror, my gaze lingered on the silhouette of my sister’s naked body in the shower. She suddenly started to panic and pulled open the shower’s glass door.

“Hey did you just?” She started speaking angrily until she saw it was me. “Oh hey, Eva,” She smiled. “Did you flush the toilet?”

“Oh shit.” I turned towards her. “I didn’t even think about it, Ava. Sorry if the shower got hot.”

“No, it’s fine.” She was smiling.

It was like looking in a mirror. My sister and I were identical twins. We were both 5’2”, 106 lbs, and had the same long brunette hair and brown eyes. Our tits were both A cup and we even had the same pussy, a small slit between our legs that was barely noticeable.

“So what brings you to the bathroom this early?” She asked with a knowing smile.

“What do you mean?” I asked. “I had to pee.”

“Mmhmm.” She looked at me suspiciously. “Well I’m glad that Mark and I didn’t wake you up again. Sorry if we did.”

“No, you didn’t.” I said. “I just had to pee.”

“Okay.” She giggled and closed the shower door.

I looked at her through the steamed-up glass. I watched as she ran the washcloth between her legs and rubbed her pussy, cleaning out her boyfriend’s cum. I shook my head and turned away to leave.

I stepped out of the bathroom and closed the door. When I turned to walk back to my room, Mark was standing in the hallways in a pair of sweatpants.

“Oh, um, hi Mark.” I stammered, feeling the heat rising in my face.

“Morning,” he said, looking at me with a smile. “Sorry if we woke you.”

“You didn’t.” I blushed as I looked into his handsome face.

Mark was a great guy. He and my sister had been dating since high school and he had even gone to the same college as her. He was 5’11” and 180 lbs with an athletic build and a nice ass. I had always been attracted to him, but my sister had snagged him.

I rushed back into my room and closed the door. The sight of Mark standing in the hallway, shirtless and only wearing a pair of sweatpants had me flustered. I knew he was hot, and the outline of his cock through the front of his sweats was impossible not to notice.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and tried to clear my head. I had no business being turned on by Mark, and I should have felt ashamed for being so aroused. After a few minutes, I pulled my shirt off and slid my shorts down my legs, tossing them on the floor.

I slid back into bed and pulled the blankets up around me, curling up into a ball and closing my eyes. I was still a little sleepy, and I was trying to clear my mind of all the dirty thoughts. I couldn’t get the image of Mark’s cock out of my head, and the sounds of him fucking my sister were still fresh in my mind.

I woke up to my phone vibrating and beeping next to my head. I reached over and picked it up, squinting as the light from the screen burned my eyes. It was a message from my sister.

‘This is today’s outfit! Have a good day <3’ She wrote and attached a photo of her in the mirror.

She was wearing a t-shirt, cut-off jean shorts, and a pair of flip-flops. She was also wearing her hair the same way we always did, just wavy enough to bounce.

It was a text I got every morning from her so we could match every day at school. I sat up and stretched my arms. It was 9:00 am, and I needed to get moving or I’d be late.

I climbed out of bed and got dressed the same way she did. I pulled a pair of black lace thong panties up my legs and pulled on the same shorts my sister was wearing. I had a white T-shirt like she did, and I even had the same pair of flip-flops, except mine were black.

I brushed my hair and curled it so it would be wavy like hers, just enough to have some bounce. I took a look at myself in the mirror. It was uncanny how much we looked alike, and even more so since we were dressed the same way.

I picked up my phone and texted her back.

‘Loving the outfit!’ I wrote and sent her a mirror selfie.

‘Awesome, now we’re super twins. LOL.’ She replied.

I grabbed my purse and dug through it to make sure I had my bus pass, but I couldn’t find my wallet anywhere. After looking all over my bedroom I went into the living room and continued my hunt. After having no luck, I moved to the kitchen and found my wallet sitting on the kitchen table.

I opened it to check for the bus pass and right away noticed it wasn’t my wallet. My eyes knew to go right to the name on my student ID to check, and it said ‘Ava Choi’ instead of Eva. I knew right away what had happened. My sister had accidentally grabbed my wallet when she left for class this morning, and now I had hers.

I checked the time on the microwave and saw how late it had become after searching the house. If I was going to catch the bus, I’d have to hurry.

I shoved the wallet into my purse and ran out the door, making my way to the bus stop as fast as I could. I made it just in time and caught the bus, tapping my sister’s card and getting a seat towards the back.

It was a ten minute ride to campus, and I had a few minutes to spare when I got off. I pulled her wallet out and flipped it open to make sure I had everything. Her student card was in there, as well as her driver’s license and her student ID. Of course, everything was in the exact same spot as mine.

My sister loved being twins and dressing the same, and she even went out of her way to make sure that we were both using things. We had the same cell phones, the same laptops, and the same clothes. The only thing we had different were our classes and majors. She was going for Art, and I was studying business.

I put the wallet back in my purse and walked out of the bus and onto campus. I had a full schedule of classes today, and I was already running a little late.

“Hey Eva, how’s it going?” My best friend, Jessica, greeted me as I stepped into the building.

“Good, how are you?” I smiled, seeing her cute little round face and her short blonde hair.

“I’m good. How was your weekend?” She asked.

“Good. Yours?”

“Boring, nothing exciting,” she laughed.

We headed into class together and took our seats, getting ready for the lecture.

Jessica and I had been friends since high school, and she was the only one I knew who didn’t mistake me and my sister. Ava and my parents could never tell the difference, but somehow, Jess could. She said it was something about my voice, but I never noticed anything, no one else ever did.

The day went along as usual. Class after class. I made it to lunch and as I was walking to the local pizzeria with Jessica, I got a phone call. It was my sister.

“Hey sis.” I answered, holding the phone to my ear.

“Is this Eva Choi?” A male voice I didn’t recognize said.

“Um, yes. Who is this?” I said, confused.

“This is the hospital. Your sister has been in an accident. Please come to Princeton Medical right away.” He said and then hung up the phone.

“Everything okay?” Jessica asked, seeing the worried look on my face.

“My sister’s in the hospital,” I said, and she gasped.

“Oh god, that’s horrible. What happened?”

“They didn’t say, but they told me to go right away.” I replied.

“Go.” She gasped. “I’ll tell the teacher what happened. Don’t worry. I’ll catch up with you later.”

“Thank you, Jess. You’re the best.” I hugged her, and we parted ways.

I ran to the bus stop, catching it just in time. There were a lot of stops before mine, but it felt like the longest ride ever. My heart was pounding the entire time, and I was hoping and praying my sister was okay.

“Princeton Medical.” The driver said, and I rushed out of the bus and ran across the parking lot, heading inside.

“I’m looking for my sister.” I panted, out of breath, as I approached the front desk.

“Eva Choi?” The lady said and typed something into her computer.

“Yes.” I nodded.

“Your sister’s in surgery right now. If you’ll have a seat, someone will be with you soon.”

“Thank you.” I said and sat down, taking a deep breath and calming myself down.

I didn’t know what was wrong, but I was sure everything would be fine. If she was in surgery, that meant the doctors were fixing her up, and she would be alright.

Within seconds of sitting down a doctor walked into the waiting room and approached me. He was a short, thin man with a balding head and a pair of thick glasses. He looked very nervous.

“Hello, are you Miss Choi?” He asked.

“Yes, that’s me.” I nodded. “How’s my sister?”

“Um, well.” He took a deep breath and sat down next to me. “There was a car accident. Your sister was hit by a drunk driver while she was walking across the street at school. She was taken to surgery, but unfortunately, your sister didn’t make it.”

“Wait, what?” I couldn’t believe what he was saying. “No, that can’t be right. She was fine this morning. She was alive.”

“She died on the operating table. We did everything we could, but it was too late.” He looked at me with a sorrowful expression.

“Oh god.” I started to cry, and he put his hand on my shoulder.

“I’m so sorry for your loss. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do.” He said.

I didn’t know what to say. I was in shock. My sister couldn’t be dead. We were identical twins, and we were so close.

“C--Can you take her to me?” I sobbed.

“Yes, follow me.” He said and stood up.

He led me through a pair of double doors and down the hallway. I followed him with tears rolling down my cheeks. I couldn’t believe she was dead, and it seemed so unreal.

He led me into a small, private room. My sister’s body was lying on a bed. She had a sheet up over her chest, but I could see her body was covered in cuts and bruises.

“Take your time,” he said, patting my shoulder.

He left the room, leaving me alone with her.

I sat down on the bed beside her and held her hand.

“Oh, Ava.” I cried. “Why did this have to happen? Why did you have to die? We were twins. We were the same. We should’ve been together.”

I heard a phone started ringing and looked up. There was a bag of her personal belongings on the floor beside her. I picked it up and saw my sister’s phone and my wallet sticking out. The ringing was coming from her phone, and I reached in and picked it up, looking at the screen.

It was Mark, her boyfriend.

I answered the phone.

“Hi Ava,” he said, assuming it was my sister.

I sobbed into the phone, unable to start speaking.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?” He said, hearing the worry in my voice.

“No.” I sobbed. “My sister. She’s ... She’s dead.”

“What? No, that can’t be.”

“It is. She was in an accident. Come to the hospital. Please.” I begged.

“I’ll be there soon.” He said and hung up the phone.

I didn’t see her purse anywhere, so I put her phone and my wallet back into my own purse. Then something clicked in my mind. I pulled both wallets out and looked a them. I felt a sudden sense of panic and confusion, and my stomach turned into a knot. I took a few deep breaths, then it hit me.

I walked to the end of the bed and looked at her chart.

‘Eva Choi - Time of death 12:04 PM’

She had my wallet when she was hit. When they brought her here they ID’d her as me instead of her. She had grabbed the wrong wallet in the morning, and now they thought I was dead.

Before I had the chance to panic, Mark walked in.

“Oh my god,” he gasped, seeing Ava’s lifeless body. “Baby, I’m so sorry.” He said and put his arm around me.

I looked at his hand on my shoulder and my eyes went wide. I was stunned.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, noticing the look on my face.

“I...” I started, but couldn’t get the words out.

“I know.” He said calmly.

He turned towards me and pulled me in for a hug, his hands sliding up and down my back as he held me close. I could feel the warmth of his body and the muscles beneath his shirt, and I could hear his heartbeat as my head rested against his chest.

“It’s okay to cry, Baby. It’s okay.” He whispered in my ear, and his hand gently stroked the back of my head.

Mark was confusing me for my sister. He thought that I was his girlfriend, Ava. He was holding me, and touching me, and he was even calling me baby. I had always had a crush on Mark, and the fact he was comforting me and calling me pet names had my emotions running wild.

The warmth of his body, the sound of his heartbeat, and the soothing touch of his hands had my skin tingling and my nipples growing hard. I didn’t mean to, but I found myself pressing my hips against his and feeling the firmness of his cock.

“I love you, Ava.” He said softly, and my heart fluttered.

He kissed the top of my head and squeezed me tight. He thought I was my sister. He didn’t realize it was me, and he was confusing us for the first time. He didn’t know that he was holding me, Eva.

It felt wrong. My sister was just killed, and here I was getting turned on by her boyfriend, letting him touch me, and kiss me. I knew I should stop him, but his warm body felt so good, and his gentle touch had me craving more.

“Wow.” He said picking up her medical chart. “She was killed on the operating table?”

“Yeah.” I sniffled.

Mark flipped through the pages. He was in school for nursing, and he had an interest in the medical field. This means he definitely saw my name as being pronounced dead on the very first page, and he hadn’t mentioned it at all. He sat the chart back down and looked at my sister.

“Baby, we should go.” He said softly.

“Yeah.” I said, sniffling.

I walked over to my sister and leaned in to kiss her cheek. I looked down at her, knowing what was happening was insane.

“I’m so sorry to interrupt.” The doctor said, poking his head into the room.

“No problem. We were just about to leave.” Mark said and put his arm around my shoulder.

“We’ll make arrange...” The doctor paused as he walked into the room. “Do you by chance have her wallet?”

I was stunned. This was a chance to give him Ava’s wallet and set all of this straight, but I was too overwhelmed. It was the perfect opportunity to let him know she was my sister, but the words didn’t come out.

“Yeah, she has it.” Mark said, putting his hand on the small of my back.

He reached into my purse and grabbed a wallet. He looked inside and I glanced at it with him. ‘Ava Choi’. All I had to do was speak up and correct him. All I had to do was say something, and I could get out of this mess.

“Oops, this one’s yours.” He said and put it back in the bag.

He pulled out the other wallet and opened it up. ‘Eva Choi’. He handed it to the doctor.

“As I remembered, she’s a donor. We’ll contact you in the morning and you can make arrangements.” The doctor said. “I’m so sorry for your loss.”

Ava never wanted to be a donor, I did. They were going to violate a body in ways she never wanted, and I was responsible for it.

“I need to...” I started to speak.

Mark’s lips met mine and I was caught off guard. He pulled me close and kissed me softly, holding me tight. His kiss was tender, and it felt so right. My eyes were open and wide with shock, and the doctor was standing right there watching.

“We should go, baby.” Mark said pulling back and looking at me.

He thought I was Ava. He was kissing me, and touching me, and he thought I was my sister. The way he looked at me made my heart skip a beat. The fact he didn’t recognize the difference between us confused me and had me wondering how long he had been mixing us up.

Mark put his arm around me and led me out of the room. He walked me through the hallway and was holding my hand. His thumb gently rubbed my palm as we walked, and I couldn’t help but feel comforted by his touch.

“Let’s get home.” He said.

“Yeah.” I nodded and followed him outside.

Mark hailed a cab, and we both got in the back. I gave the driver our address and he took off. Mark put his arm around me and pulled me close, causing my head to rest on his shoulder. It was so surreal, and I couldn’t believe this was happening.

“You okay, baby?” He asked, and his lips gently kissed the top of my head.

“Yeah.” I sniffled. “This is just so hard.”

“I know, babe.” He said. “I know. I love you.”

“I ... I love you too.” I stuttered, shocking myself with what I was saying.

We pulled up to our house and Mark paid the driver. We climbed out and went inside, and Mark walked me up to the door, his hand always on a part of my body as we moved if he was next to me.

“I’ll make dinner.” He said.

“No, I’m not hungry.” I said, walking away from him.

I walked up the stairs and started to head for my bedroom. I opened the door and froze.

“I’ll miss her too, babe.” Mark said walking up behind me. “I think we should leave her room as it is for a little while though, don’t you think?”

“Yeah.” I muttered, looking into my own room, and forcing myself to stop from walking in.

“Come on, let’s go to our room.” Mark said, leading me down the hall.

I stepped into my sister’s bedroom and looked around. It was just like my room, but it was backward. We had the same bed, dresser, and nightstands. She had her own TV mounted to the wall, and she also had a full length mirror like mine.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Mark asked.

“I don’t know. This is so weird.” I said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

“I know baby.” He said and wrapped his arms around me. “Loss is hard.”

Mark hugged me tightly and held me close. I could feel the warmth of his body again, and his scent was filling my nostrils. My heart was pounding as his strong hands held me close, and my emotions were running wild.

Mark pulled back and looked into my eyes. The expression on his face was so loving and so caring. He looked at me like he truly loved me, and he didn’t see any difference between me and Ava.

“Baby, are you okay?” He asked again.

“I ... No.” I cried, the tears falling down my cheeks.

“Oh, baby.” He sighed and wiped away a tear.

I lay back on the bed, sobbing. I didn’t know what else to do, and the tears wouldn’t stop flowing. I felt the bed shift as Mark crawled into bed with me.

“Let’s move you up to the pillows, baby.” He said.

Mark helped me shift up the bed, and then he lay down beside me. He turned me onto my side and hugged me from behind, spooning me. I could feel the firmness of his cock through his pants and the warmth of his breath against my neck.

“You’re so strong. You’ll get through this. I’ll be here every step of the way.”

“Thank you, Mark.” I sniffled.

Mark pulled my hair off the back of my neck and gently kissed it. He pulled me tighter against his body, his rock hard cock pressing against my ass. I could feel the bulge in his pants and it had me craving more.

I had always been attracted to him, and now, feeling his body and his hands on me, had me going crazy. He was holding me tight, and his hand was softly stroking my hip. His touch had my skin tingling, and his breath on the back of my neck was sending chills down my spine.

“Baby, are you okay? Your heart’s beating so fast.” He said, putting his hand on my chest.

“Um, yeah. I’m fine.” I stammered.

“You’re shaking. What’s wrong?” He said.

“I’m scared.” I admitted, feeling the trembling of my body.

“Don’t be scared, baby.” He said as his hand slid down onto my breast over my top. “I’m here.”

Mark gently squeezed my boob and caressed it softly, holding me tight. I couldn’t believe what was happening. I knew it was wrong, but it felt so right. My body was betraying me.

Mark kissed the back of my neck again and slid his hand down, onto my belly. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down, but his touch had me on fire. He slid his hand down lower and started to move it under the waistband of my shorts.

“Wait, Mark. Stop.” I gasped, grabbing his hand.

“What’s wrong?” He whispered, moving his hand back onto my hip.

“I just ... I can’t.” I stammered, trying to think of the right words.

“It’s okay. Take your time, baby. I’m here for you. Always.” He whispered and kissed the back of my head.

“Thank you.” I sniffled.

I took a few deep breaths and tried to clear my mind.

“I need a shower.” I said, breaking free from his arms.

“Okay. Do you want company?” He asked.

“No. No thank you. I need some time alone.” I said.

“Sure. Whatever you need.”

I went to the bathroom and closed the door. I took a deep breath and turned on the shower.

I took a long, hot shower, letting the water cascade down my naked body. I had never been more confused in my life, and I couldn’t believe what was happening.

I had lied. I lied to the doctor. I lied to Mark. Most importantly, I was lying to myself and my sister. Ava was dead, and I was impersonating her, letting people think that I was her. I was wearing her clothes, using her ID, and staying in her room.

I knew the right thing to do was tell the truth, but every time I tried, nothing would come out. I wanted to tell him, but I was overcome with emotion, and I couldn’t.

I shut off the shower and grabbed a towel. I dried myself off and wrapped the towel around my body, opening the bathroom door.

“That was quick.” Mark said as he walked by with a basket of laundry. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just wanted to take a shower, clear my mind.” I said, looking at him and forcing a smile.

“Good. I’m glad.” He said and kissed me on the forehead.

He turned and headed down the stairs. I stood there for a second and then headed for Ava’s bedroom. I stepped inside and closed the door.

“Oh god.” I whispered and put my hands over my mouth.

I felt like I was going to cry, but I couldn’t. I was so overwhelmed and confused, and I didn’t know what to do. My entire body was trembling, and I was having trouble breathing.

The door opened and Mark stood in the doorway. He saw how disheveled I was, and the look on his face was that of pure concern.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” He asked, dropping the clean laundry and rushing over to me.

“I’m so confused.” I sobbed.

Mark pulled me close and hugged me.

“Oh, baby. What’s confusing you?” He asked.

“You.” I cried. “I don’t know why you’re doing this.”

“Doing what?” He asked, pulling back and looking into my eyes.

“Being so nice. Holding me, and kissing me. Caring about me.”

“Baby, you’re my girlfriend. Why wouldn’t I care about you?” He said with a smile.

“I’m not...”

I felt his hand traveling up my thigh and sliding under the towel. His warm hand found its way to the inside of my thigh, and I knew where it was going.

“Mm, you’re not what, baby?” He asked, leaning in and kissing the nape of my neck.

“Nothing.” I muttered.

His fingers brushed against my pussy, and I couldn’t help but moan. He rubbed the length of my slit, gently pushing the tip of his finger inside.

“You’re so wet.” He whispered.

“Yeah.” I moaned as he stroked me.

I reached down and grabbed his wrist, pulling his hand out from under the towel.

“I can’t, Mark. Not now. Please.” I stammered.

“Alright baby.” He said softly. “After what happened today. I understand.”

“Thank you.” I sniffled, wiping a tear away from my eye.

“Why don’t you get dressed, and I’ll start dinner. Okay?” He asked.

“Okay.” I forced a smile.

Mark smiled and left the room, closing the door behind him.

I took a deep breath, stood up, and dropped my towel. I looked in the mirror and the sight of my naked body sent a wave of chills down my spine.

I was a mirror image of Ava, and as I looked at myself, I didn’t know the difference. I looked exactly the same, and even though I knew it was me, I still didn’t see a difference.

I was Ava now. I had her ID, her wallet, her cell phone, and her boyfriend.

I shook my head as I went to pick out an outfit.

I had never been a fan of lingerie, but Ava had plenty. A whole collection of clothing that I had never seen before that didn’t match any of mine. She had lace teddies, babydolls, matching bras and panties, and tons of other things.

I closed the drawer and opened the one right below it.

“This is more like it.” I said to myself, seeing her regular clothing.

I picked out a pair of pink boy shorts, and a white tank top and slipped them on.

I heard the sound of my phone ringing and walked over to my purse. It was Jessica, my best friend, texting me on my actual phone.

‘Hey is everything okay’ She wrote.

I knew I couldn’t reply, because the person she was texting was dead as of 2 hours ago. I set the phone to silent and put it back in my purse.

I took another deep breath and headed down the stairs to find Mark.

“Oh hey, baby. I didn’t hear you come down.” He said, seeing me walking into the kitchen. “I’m making lasagna. Your favorite. Should be ready in about 20 minutes.”

Lasagna wasn’t my favorite. It was Ava’s, and now I was Ava.

“Mmm, that sounds good.” I said, looking at him as he bent over and opened the oven, checking on it.

“How are you feeling, baby? After you’re all cleaned up now”

“I don’t know how I feel.” I said, shaking my head. “Everything feels so different.”

“I’m sure it does. You and your sister were so close. Losing her is going to be the hardest thing you’ll ever have to deal with.”

“Yeah.” I muttered, taking a deep breath. “As if I didn’t know that.”

“Well, the first thing we should do is cancel her credit cards and things. She has her bank account attached to her student card, and her cell phone bill. We’ll cancel those tomorrow.”

“Um, yeah.” I mumbled. “Sure. Tomorrow.”

“I...” He looked back at me. “I don’t mean to rush things babe, but you’re the only family she has to deal with these things. I know you need time to grieve, but her funeral and burial arrangements have to be made soon. You’ll have to contact the university as well.”

“What? Oh, uh. Yeah. We can do that tomorrow too. I can’t handle anything tonight.”

“Tomorrow it is then.” He smiled, and leaned in, kissing me softly. “I’ll help you get through this, baby.”

“Yeah. Thank you, Mark.” I forced a smile.

“Dinner’s ready, baby. Let’s eat.”

As Mark and I ate dinner, I found it easy to talk with him since my sister had told me everything there was to know about him. I was able to talk with him and not have a hard time keeping up the act, and I could keep our conversations going without sounding fake.

Mark talked to me about his family, his hobbies, his school, and the nursing program he was in. All of it I had a decent grasp on.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.