Her Inhibitions Changed on Holiday - Cover

Her Inhibitions Changed on Holiday

by jack tar

Copyright© 2024 by jack tar

Erotica Sex Story: while in Thailand we were coerced to visit a sex show where the star ended up being my wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Oriental Male   White Couple   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   .

Wendy and I were both in our early 30’s when we visited Bangkok. She was, and still is, the sexiest woman I have ever seen. She just looks like a woman who would not dream of fucking outside of marriage - very clean and a bit like dark haired Holly Willowby on this morning TV show. Actually, she has a similar body, well built, but neat with it and well formed tits. One evening we went to the famous Pot Pang evening market.

We were constantly bombarded by men who wanted us to go to a sex show, or to take part in one. Eventually we split up looking at different things and I noticed Wendy clearly being chatted up by a bloke, but not walking away from him.

I got quite excited watching this because she was obviously enjoying what he was saying to her and I could imagine he was asking her to go to a sex show to get fucked. Suddenly a bloke came up to me to ask me to go to a sex show, but I explained I had my wife with me and he said “Bring her along too. Do you want to see her fucked as well”?

I was quite astonished by this, but I Intrigued by the idea, so I explained to him that I did not think she would fuck anyone else but if she could be persuaded to I would want to see it.

He said they did that all the time and asked where she was.

I pointed to her being chatted up and he said “Leave her to me”. I told him if he were successful in getting her fucked I wanted to watch and be there, and she must be safe but she mustn’t know I had seen what went on. He said his place was specially designed for just that. He went over to her and chatted for a while to her and then beckoned me over to them. When she saw me, Wendy said to me

“Darling, this man wants us to go to a special Thai show and it’s not very expensive. Are you interested?”

“Yes” I said “Why not, let’s see what it’s like”. The three of us went off to a place just by the side of the market. When we got inside he explained to us that the house rules were that we each had to sit in separate rooms on our own. He showed Wendy into a room with a bed and he took me upstairs into a room with a large window on the floor which looked down on Wendy’s room. He explained it was a two-way mirror and that she couldn’t see me, but I could see and hear everything from her room. Soon after he left me the curtain on one of the walls in Wendy’s room opened electrically. She was sitting on the bed and looked through a wall-length window onto a site of an orgy.

There were two women and four men all doing every type of sex scene imaginable. I thought she would get up and walk out at this, but she didn’t. Instead she seemed to be watching everything quite intently. After about five minutes of all this fucking going on, one of the Thai men walked over to a door that led from the room Wendy was watching into her room. He came into her room stark naked and just plonked himself down beside her, sitting quite close to her. He told her his name and asked her for her name I heard her say “My name is Wendy”. By this time I had a huge hard-on because I realised she had not got up and left or even moved away from him. The implications of this were not lost on me or him. He said to her “What do you think of our Thai show?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.