The Filthiest Family Alive - Cover

The Filthiest Family Alive

by Happenstance

Copyright© 2024 by Happenstance

Incest Sex Story: We indulge in just about every "disgusting," "sick" act you can think of.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Grand Parent   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Spitting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   .

The title is an homage to director John Waters’ film Pink Flamingos in which the main character is known as “The Filthiest Person Alive.”

Most probably, this would be my last story, as I’ve said in 22 stories just about everything I wanted to say.

Please see the tags before reading it as that would save you from reading something you don’t want to.

If you hated this story, then please check out my other works below and also here.

https://storiesonline.net/s/21783/irresistible-proposal

https://storiesonline.net/s/21650/those-were-the-days

https://storiesonline.net/s/31973/milk-brings-us-closer

https://storiesonline.net/s/26300/openness-leads-to-more-openness

https://storiesonline.net/s/32219/seven-days-with-mom

Thank you very much for reading and your feedback over the years. Enjoy!


As I looked out of the plane window cruising at over 30,000 feet, a sea of white clouds stretched as far as the eye could see. I was going with my sister, Selma, my mom, Abigail, and my grandma, Katarina, to spend Christmas with Mom’s brother, Mattias, who had come back to the country for a couple of weeks after being away for six years. He was staying at Grandma’s house at the other end of the country.

Mattias was married, had two daughters, and worked in a bank. Though he was two years older than Mom, he was always there for me. He gave me my first fishing rod, my first video game console, and my first cell phone. He always called us on our birthdays, though he called Mom more often. Once she was on a video call with him, and I was on her bed playing with my cell phone, when I heard him say, “She wants to please the guru.” I looked up and saw his wife, Ingrid, standing behind him in a red robe that was completely transparent, revealing her bra and panties. She wasn’t as voluptuous as Mom, but she did have a big pair.

“Hasn’t she pleased him enough?” Mom asked.

“He needs to be constantly pleased,” Ingrid said, coming closer to the camera.

As she bent down to speak with Mom, her cleavage came into focus. Though they all knew I was watching her, she made no effort to hide her assets. Her blonde hair was caressing her shoulders, her lips in purple lipstick were whistling a tune, and her blue eyes were fixed on us. Her black panties accentuated the white skin of her long legs supporting her 5’8 body.

“Now we are in his inner sanctum, so we have to wear this robe. The girls, too, have to wear it,” he said, referring to his daughters.

“And you?”

“Yeah, me too,” he replied as Ingrid rested one hand on his broad shoulder and ran her fingers through his blond hair.

“Lemme see you in that robe,” Mom said.

He got a robe from the cupboard and placed it on the bed. He took off his T-shirt and shorts and pushed his underwear to his thighs right in front of us, exposing his cock.

Holding his half-erect cock in his hand and shaking it, he said, “Runar, don’t be sad. Some people just aren’t lucky.”

I saw his cock was big, which complimented his 6’2 body, but I also knew mine wasn’t small either. However, before I could reply, Ingrid said, “Don’t listen to him. Size isn’t everything.”

Again, I wanted to comment, but this time Mom came in between.

“Stop harassing my son. Just wear that robe.”

Mattias put on his underwear and the transparent robe and stood in front of the camera. After posing for a few minutes, he said goodbye, and off he went to meet the guru he and his family followed. Though this was the first time I had seen him show his cock like this, I wasn’t too surprised because he had told me that going clothes-free was pretty normal in his house. He had also told me that neither he nor Ingrid believed in monogamy, meaning they shared partners. When he texted me all this, I acted as if I wasn’t shocked or even surprised. I pretended I was a very mature person who considered all this normal. Besides, I had seen the photos he had sent to Mom of the retreat where the guru and his followers convened. In one photo, Mattias and his family are standing with around 12-13 people, both men and women, and all of them are totally nude. In another photo, all of them are standing naked with their arms raised above their heads and one foot placed just above the knee of the other leg. As Mattias and Ingrid are in the front row with their 24- and 22-year-old daughters, their bodies are clearly visible. The daughters tall, blonde, and toned are as beautiful as their mom. All three are shaved and their pussy lips are plainly visible as they are standing with their legs wide apart. He had sent the photos to Mom, but she asked me for help as she was unable to open the folder. She saw me looking at the photos but didn’t say anything. Later, she apparently told Mattias because he texted me that he had more photos if I wanted to see them. I didn’t respond. After a couple of hours, Ingrid sent me four photos with this message, “Mattias told me you wanted to see us, so here you go. FYI, we celebrate our bodies and share them as our bodies are transitory. Lemme know if you want more. Love, Ingrid.”

In one, the 60-something guru is standing naked, and Ingrid is kneeling in front of him, with his cock dangling above her mouth, and one of his hands is on her forehead as if he’s blessing her, and she’s looking up at him. Her two daughters are on either side of her with their arms folded, looking at the guru. In the other photo, a woman is holding a showerhead, and one of Ingrid’s daughters is rubbing the guru’s back while the other is washing his feet. Ingrid is, meanwhile, holding his fully erect cock in her hand and washing it. Ingrid wrote with the photo that touching the guru was the most holy experience she has ever had. In the third photo, Ingrid is lying on a raised bench and four men are sprinkling a red color on her nude body. The guru and all other followers, including Mattias and his daughters, are looking. In the last photo, the guru is sitting on a chair and watching all his followers having an orgy. Ingrid is licking a woman’s pussy and a man is fucking her from behind. Her one daughter is kneeling down and sucking a man’s cock while the other one is lying on her back and a man is fucking her. Mattias is lying on his back and a woman is riding him.

I didn’t understand what she meant by transitory, but my cock did understand that the photos were hot, so I took care of my cock immediately. After dinner, Mom asked me whether I had received Ingrid’s photos. Without looking at her, I replied yes and rushed off to my room.

During our chats, Mattias also told me he and Mom had been close since childhood. They always told each other everything, and they did many things, such as smoking marijuana and watching their first porn movie, together, he added. He also regularly gave me tips on how to get girls into bed. He told me he and Ingrid often had sex and that he enjoyed watching her have sex with other men and women. He also told me his oldest daughter liked both men and women but preferred women. Since he was open, I, too, shared my activities with him. I told him about my girlfriend, Julia, and even sent him her photos, including one of her sleeping naked. I also sent him a video I recorded secretly of her undressing and having sex with me. He shared it with Ingrid and Mom because Ingrid messaged this to me, “Super proud of you stud!! Keep bonking!” And, while we were having lunch, Mom said, “Now I know why Julia spends so many nights here.”

Actually, this openness extended to our family, too. Selma and I, too, were close. We had seen each other naked many times. I told her everything I knew about sex and even showed her how guys masturbated and how she should masturbate. I even put on a porn movie on the laptop, but she did not like it, so I skipped to the scene where the man enters the woman, but it didn’t prove to be helpful as the woman just took his cook without any reaction or emotion. So, one afternoon, after school, I brought Julia home and told her no one was home, so I asked her to lie down on the sofa in the living room and we began having sex while Selma watched us from the window. She saw me eat Julia’s pussy, she watched as Julia took my cock in her mouth, and she saw me suck Julia’s nipples and then fuck her in the missionary position. She also saw me withdraw and cum on Julia’s stomach and on her boobs. Selma, on the other hand, told me how boys kissed her, how they touched her, and how they were always trying to squeeze her round and perky boobs. Selma, who has Mom’s blonde hair and blue eyes and is 5’6 feet tall, told me her boyfriend, Tim, took her behind the school cafeteria and sucked her breasts. He then took his cock out, and she was sucking it when he started cumming inside her mouth, so she instinctively spit his cum. He didn’t like it, so the next time she didn’t spit it out. She told me they had not gone all the way but had done everything. She confessed she moans as loudly as Mom when he eats her. Meanwhile, Mom was never shy of bringing the guys she was seeing home.

One morning, it was about 10 days after Selma had turned 18, we were having breakfast when Selma said, “Mom, could you keep it down a bit?”

“Honey, you, too, will love it soon. There’s nothing better than this.”

“But we don’t wanna hear it,” Selma added.

“OK. I’ll zip my mouth and open it only for this,” Mom said, opening her mouth, forming a zero with her hand, and rocking it near her mouth.

“Eww, Mom!” Selma screamed as Mom gestured blowjob.

One day, I was in my room when she came without knocking and asked, “Could you please blow dry my hair?”

“What? No, of course not,” I replied, looking at her standing there in shorts and a top with her wet blonde hair dripping water on her top and on the floor. She was clutching a hair dryer under her armpit.

“Can’t you blow dry my hair?” she said as she lifted her arm and dropped the dryer on the bed.

“No, I can’t. Do it yourself or ask Selma,” I answered, shaking my head at her absurd request and turning away.

She picked up the dryer from the bed and left. Around three weeks later, I heard her calling me from her room, so I went to her room. She was sitting on the bed with a towel over her head, her knees were raised, and she was balancing a laptop on her thighs.

“Could you please blow dry my hair?” she said without looking up.

Since her knees were raised and her legs were joined together, she was offering me a full view of her thighs and ass cheeks as only panties and a bra were covering her 5’9 feet body.

“Huh?” I replied as I stared at her panties crunched between her ass cheeks.

“Could you please blow dry my hair?” she repeated.

“Yes, of course, sure,” I mumbled as I lifted my head and saw that her voluptuous boobs were spilling out from the bra.

“Thank you. It’s on the table behind you. Do it carefully,” she said, but she didn’t look at me or shift her gaze away from the laptop.

When I plugged in the dryer, she turned around on the bed, moved her back toward me, and put the towel on her legs. I parted her hair and began drying it. She, meanwhile, kept her head bowed and continued working on the laptop. As I dried her hair, my fingers also touched the bare skin of her neck and back, but she didn’t react at all. Since I was standing behind her and she was wearing only a bra, her whole cleavage and the valley between her big breasts were on display. I also noticed that her nipples were poking out prominently.

“That day, when I asked you to blow dry my hair, you rebuffed me very rudely. So, how come you agreed today?”

“When did I rebuff you?” I asked as I had genuinely forgotten about it.

“When you were in your room. When I was going to that event.”

“I don’t know,” I replied, though it was a lie because now I remembered what she was talking about.

“People are right when they say what you wear is important.”

I didn’t say anything because I didn’t get the meaning of her comment, at least not then.

“Don’t stare at my blazing headlights.”

“What?”

“Just so you know, they aren’t turned on because I’m horny or anything.”

“Mom! Shut up” I exclaimed, hitting her head lightly with my hand.

“So, you can spank the monkey, god knows how many times a day, but I cannot even clarify something.”

“You’re talking nonsense now. Why aren’t you drying your hair?”

“Because I’ve got to finish this report and get ready for that meeting. You should be grateful instead of complaining. OK, that’s enough. I need to get ready.”

She got up and, after brushing her long blonde hair, got a shirt and trousers from the cupboard and put them on right in front of me.

“Are my headlights showing?” she inquired after tucking in the shirt.

I looked at her breasts and saw the blue shirt was doing a good job of hiding her nipples, so I said, “No.”

“I guess they were feeling a bit chilly at that time,” she suggested.

After putting on a light jacket, shoes, and lipstick, she was out of the door. I, meanwhile, headed straight to the bathroom to spank the monkey once again.

One evening, I was in the kitchen making an omelet when I heard Mom and Selma arguing over some clothes. I ignored them and kept making the omelet. But then I heard Mom call me, so I went to her room. She was standing near the cupboard in just a bra and panties.

“Which one should I wear?” she asked me, holding a pink dress in one hand and a fishnet thing in the other hand.

“How would I know?” I asked as I took a bite of the toast and omelet.

“OK, tell me now,” she said, putting on the off-shoulder formal pink cocktail dress.

“You’ve worn this before. I’ve seen it before,” I replied.

She took it off and put on a crop top, which had a deep neck and a knot in the front, and a short pleated skirt, the sort of skirt school girls wore.

“This I’ve never seen before. This looks good.”

“This is what I was telling her,” Mom said, looking at Selma.

“The pink one looks classier,” Selma said as she picked up the cocktail dress.

“Try without that,” I suggested, pointing at the bra that was visible under the crop top.

“Yeah, wear pasties,” Selma recommended.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“They are headlight covers,” Mom replied.

When she saw me staring at her looking all confused, she explained, “You wear them to hide your nipples.”

“Try without that,” I said.

She took off the top and the bra. As she took off her bra, I instinctively, averted my eyes.

“What? You’re always trying to see them, and now, when I’m showing them to you, you don’t want to see them?” she asked, standing there without the bra.

“Huh?” I replied without looking at her.

She put the top back on without the bra. She tied the knot in the front to stop the top opening completely, then she cupped her tits and adjusted them, and pulled her nipples with her fingers to make them more prominent.

“They are visible,” Selma commented.

Mom looked down at her half-naked breasts and the visible shape of her nipples and then at me.

“It’s fine. It’s looking better this way. You’re going to Meredith’s party. It’s fine,” I said, referring to her friend.

“And the skirt?”

“The skirt’s fine, too. I know it’s impossible for you, but cross your legs when you sit,” I recommended as the skirt was so short that it was not only exposing her long legs and thighs but would have also revealed her panties if she wasn’t careful.

“I hope I get lucky today. Need someone tonight,” she said as she winked at us.

“Is Julia coming tonight?’ she asked me, picking up a hair brush.

“Dunno.”

“OK. Selma, remember your promise. Just wait for a few more days. Then you can do it as many times as you want. Just hold on for a few more days.”

“I’m not meeting Tim anyway today. He’s gone someplace with his dad,” she replied, referring to her boyfriend.

“Good. I’ll see you all tonight or in the morning. Runar behave yourself. Now, ciao,” Mom said as she put on a scarf over the top and kissed our cheeks.

Once she was out of the door, I dragged Selma to my lap and took out my cock.

“Aren’t you calling Julia?”

“Maybe later. Try that pink dress.”

“You want to do her, don’t you?” she asked as she looked at my hard cock.

“Of course. She’s got a great body. I’ll do her soon.”

“You think she’ll let you?”

“No one can resist this,” I commented as I moved her hand to my cock.

“When will I get this?”

“Soon. Can’t wait to make love to you.”

“I thought you guys said fuck.”

“I’ll make love to you, not fuck you.”

“I don’t care as long as I get it.”

I put my hand on her head and slowly pushed her face toward my cock.

“I’ll do it later. You come to me first,” she declared as she got up and took off her T-shirt and jeans.

She got rid of her bra and panties and lay down on the bed. I also took off my clothes and, putting my face between her thighs, began licking her pussy. She put her hands under her head, looked at me, and then closed her eyes tightly as I explored her pussy with my tongue. Within minutes, she began moaning and turned on her side as orgasm gripped her body. She just lay there for a few seconds, then looked at me and signaled me to come near her. I went near and she opened her mouth to my cock. I started fucking her mouth as she dug her nails into my ass. After swallowing my cum, she put her clothes back on and went to her room as I lay there naked on Mom’s bed. I did not call Julia and stayed with Selma the whole evening and even slept in her room. Mom apparently got lucky because she returned in the morning.

We always understood that Mattias would be the first guy for Selma. Grandma and Mom had told us that many times. That she always liked him also helped. Just like he sent gifts for me and Mom, he also sent gifts for Selma. One day, when Selma and I came back from school, Mom called us to her room and we saw she was video chatting with Mattias.

“I’ve some good news,” Mom announced, turning her head toward Selma.

“What’s the good news? Tell us, please,” Vera, Mattias’ youngest daughter, pleaded, as she came and stood behind Mattias in the kitchen.

“I won’t tell. I’ll show you,” Mom said.

She put her arm across Selma’s back and pulled her toward her.

“Show them,” Mom told Selma.

“Is she wearing what I think she’s wearing?” Mattias inquired, coming closer to the camera.

Selma gave him a wide smile and took off her top, revealing her perky, round boobs and smooth stomach.

“Oh, wow!” Mattias exclaimed.

“Is this your first bra,” Vera asked as she, too, came closer to the camera.

Selma nodded her head.

“You are looking amazing. Your mother has chosen a beautiful color,” Mattias remarked.

“Yeah, it fits you perfectly,” Vera commented.

“I still remember my first one. It felt so weird. But you’ll soon get used to it,” she added.

“You’ve chosen a good one,” Mattias said to Mom.

“Why? Because you can see her nipples? You wanted me to buy a sheer one, so I bought a sheer one,” Mom asked, turning her head and looking at Selma’s breasts, which were visible under the transparent bra.

“Pinch your nipples. Dad loves pinching our nipples,” Vera told Selma.

Selma held her nipples in her fingers and pinched them tightly, making them more prominent.

“And below,” Mattias wondered.

“You want to see that also? Go on, show him,” Mom told Selma.

Selma unbuttoned her jeans but then just stood there, so Mom got up and unzipped her jeans and pushed her jeans down.

“Don’t be shy. He’s allowed to see everything. We all love each other, so there’s no shame here,” Mom remarked.

“Lovely. Very lovely,” he commented as he saw her pussy lips.

“Isn’t she beautiful?” Mom said, pulling Selma’s panties down and showing her pussy to him and his daughter. She then parted Selma’s legs so he could have a good look at her pink pussy.

“Even he’s dying to meet you,” he said, as he looked down at his cock, which was hidden from view.

“It’s not dying. It’s straight as a rod,” his daughter chimed in.

“Thank you, and thank you, Uncle Mattias,” Selma said smiling as Mattias and his daughter said goodbye.

I had already seen the lingerie set in the morning when she put it on. Mom gave it to her before we left for school and asked her to wear it. When Mom gave it to her, Selma took it from her and said, “Thanks, Mom.”

“It’s from your Uncle Mattias. I bought it but he recommended it.”

Selma took off her shorts and put on her panties.

“Wow! It’s transparent,” I exclaimed.

Selma looked down at her panties and then at Mom.

“Don’t take off your jeans then. It’s lovely. Now try this,” Mom said, giving her the bra.

Selma put it on and her breasts were clearly visible under the transparent bra.

I came closer and, squeezing her tits, said, “Honk, honk.”

“You are looking lovely,” Mom commented.

“Yes, you are,” I added as I went behind Selma and, cupping her tits, I squeezed them tightly.

“Stop it, Runar. Stop harassing her,” Mom ordered.

“I’m not harassing her. I like this material,” I claimed as I ran my fingers on Selma’s pussy lips over the panties.

“How come you don’t wear something like this?” I asked Mom.

“I do. Will show you later. Now get ready for school,” she said as she dragged me away from Selma.

Mattias used to text and video chat with Selma. He used to ask her what she wanted and then would send the things to her. The things ranged from perfumes, makeup kits to clothes, including panties and bras.

One morning, Selma told me that she was video chatting with Mattias last night when his wife came to the bed to lie down and both started kissing and touching each other, then they had sex all on camera. Mattias’ wife Ingrid told her they wanted her to learn.

“Did you see everything,” I asked.

“Yes. Everything. He’s as big as you. You know what, she doesn’t moan at all.”

“She will when I do her,” I said, pushing my chest out and pressing my biceps.

“Keep dreaming.”

“How’s she?”

“She was doing everything slowly. She was teaching me every step. A good teacher, in fact.”

A few days later, Selma told me that at night Mattias’ daughters, Malin and Vera, sucked his cock and showed Selma via video how to suck a cock. She told me he came in the mouth of his eldest daughter, Malin.

One Sunday morning, Mom had gone to buy groceries, so I took out a vibrator I had borrowed from a friend from my bag and went to Selma’s room. She was on her bed with her cell phone.

“Try this,” I said, showing her the vibrator.

“What’s this?” she asked.

I took off my T-shirt, jeans, and underwear, and, coming near her, I pulled her shorts and panties down and then took off her top. She just lay there naked.

“Put it inside and cum,” I told her as I started stroking my cock.

She grabbed it from my hand, looked at it, and put it on the bed.

“I don’t need it,” she said as she showed me her index and middle fingers and began rubbing her shaved pussy with her fingers.

“Try it,” I again pleaded.

But she closed her eyes and kept rubbing her pussy. I lay down next to her and continued to stroke my cock. Soon she started moaning softly and began squeezing her boobs and running her fingers around her pink nipples. I, as expected, came before her and my cum was all over my stomach. She opened her eyes, looked at my cum, slipped one finger inside her pussy and started rubbing her ankles together, and began moaning loudly. Within minutes, her body was shaking and she slumped into the bed. After I cleaned my cum with tissues, we got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower together. After taking the shower, she opened the bathroom door and stepped out, and I followed her closely behind. As I came out of the bathroom, I saw Mom half-lying on the bed, with her legs on the floor, holding the vibrator in her hand and looking at us. I immediately wrapped the towel I was carrying, but Selma didn’t have a towel, so she just stood there naked.

“Where did you get this?” Mom asked, looking not at Selma but at me.

“A friend gave me,” I confessed as I couldn’t think of anything else.

“Is it good?” she asked Selma.

“She didn’t use it,” I interjected.

Mom looked at the tissues lying in the wastebasket, then at the vibrator, and got up.

“Where are you taking that?” I asked when I saw her taking the vibrator with her.

“I’ll keep it,” she declared without turning toward me.

I knew arguing with her was useless, so I gave the towel to Selma and, after putting on my clothes, I went to my room.

In the afternoon, Mom told us she was going out and would be back soon. After dinner, she went to her room, came back with a brown bag, and gave it to Selma.

“Use this,” she said.

Selma opened the bag and took out a vibrator.

“You have a similar one,” Selma said to Mom.

“I was searching for it,” I foolishly blurted out.

“That’s why I’ve brought one for you,” she told Selma as she stared at me.

“The shop didn’t have anything for you, so I’ve brought this for you,” she added, giving me a T-shirt.

Selma looked at the vibrator closely, got up, and put it in her room.

When Mom went back to her room, I followed her and began pleading with her to give the vibrator back. She finally relented and gave it back. The next evening, Selma was out with her friends, and I was in my room when Mom came and stood at the door.

“Has she gone all the way?” she asked, looking at me.

“Who?” I inquired.

“Selma. Who else?”

“No?” I replied.

“Does she intend to?”

“I don’t know. Tim wants to.”

“Ask her to wait. It’s too soon. I know she doesn’t want to, but tell her to wait. And tell her not to do in the school toilet or some awful place. She won’t listen to me, but she will listen to you. Tell her she can do it with Tim or with ... you know who ... but first, she has to do with Mattias. Just ask her to wait for some time. And if she waits, I’ll buy her the car she wants,” she said as she went back to her room.

Two days later, all three of us were sitting in the living room with our mobile phones when Grandma came to meet us. She sat down with us and began talking with Mom. After around 15 minutes, she said to Selma, “I’ve heard you’ve got a new thing. Show it to me.”

“What new thing?” Selma asked.

“The thing your mom has brought for you. The thing that makes you happy. I’ve never seen it in real life,” Grandma said to her.

“Mom has it,” Selma lied.

“Then get it,” Grandma ordered as she looked at Mom.

“It’s in your room,” Mom said.

Selma went to her room and came back with it. Grandma took it from her and looked at it closely.

“How does it work?” she asked after inspecting it from every angle.

“It has a battery inside it. You switch it on,” Mom told her mother.

“Does it work?” she inquired.

“Yes,” Mom assured her.

“Weird thing. I guess it works if you don’t have the real thing. Your father once took me to New York and there I saw a black dildo,” Grandma said to Mom.

“He took me to a shop that had hundreds of adult films, magazines, and weird things. There was something that you clipped on your nipples. The salesgirl said some women enjoyed the pain. There was a black dildo that you strapped around your waist. She said women even used it on other women. Your father bought some videos, magazines, and rattan canes. You remember those rattan canes?” Grandma asked Mom.

“Yes, I do. Mattias has them now.”

“Yes, he has them,” Grandma agreed.

“From there, we went to see a peep show. That was the first time I had seen a peep show. I didn’t enjoy it. We also went to some theater to watch a porno film. I walked out after five minutes. We went to a club where they were doing it ... I mean actually doing it. People were doing it standing against the wall, on tables, and even on the floor. A naked man was holding a naked woman from behind and his arms were around her stomach. Your father went to the woman, who must have been in her 40s, and started kissing and touching her. She welcomed your father and the other man. A man, who was in his early 50s, had me on the floor and then another man after him. We loved that place. We went back there the next day.”

“I went to a similar place with Mattias, Nils, and Anya,” Mom said, referring to her brother and childhood friends.

“Nils told me you and Anya were keeping a score. I think you won,” Grandma commented.

“Anya gave up at around 3 or 4 in the morning. All four of us crashed on the floor.”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.