Irresistible Proposal - Cover

Irresistible Proposal

by hellainiceland

Copyright© 2020 by hellainiceland

Incest Sex Story: My mother and sister want me to accept a proposal that's both tempting and repulsive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Big Breasts   Prostitution   .

I was standing outside my house with cigarette in one hand and money in the other.

A rooster was crowing in the distance and the sun was just beginning to spread its golden hue.

Zipping up my leather jacket, I took another drag of the cigarette before flicking it away and went inside the house.

The last customer of the day was gone and I had a break of six hours or so before resuming work.

The house wasn’t impressive or anything. It had a small living room with a sofa and a TV, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a kitchen.

I knew my sister, Brooke, was asleep in her room and my mom, Samantha, was getting ready to hit the bed.

Taking off my shoes, I went to sleep on the sofa.

It was afternoon when I woke up. My sister was having lunch.

Mom, meanwhile, was getting ready for work.

She was applying green lipstick that was complementing her green halter top and black shorts.

“Where’s Brooke?” she asked, looking at me in the mirror with her deep-blue eyes.

“Finishing lunch,” I replied as I sat down on the edge of bed.

“Come here, brush my hair,” she said.

I went and standing behind her started brushing her long blonde hair.

“Business isn’t going well. Yesterday also only three customers came.”

“You’re losing your touch,” I said.

“It’s not my fault they aren’t coming. It’s your job to bring them. Maybe you’re not doing your work properly.”

“Yes, yes. Just get ready. I’m going to take a shower.”

After lunch, I lit a cigarette and stepped out of the house.

I was living in a town called Drew. The total population was around one thousand and five hundred. It was a pretty isolated town as the next town was around two hundred miles (over three hundred kilometers), but it saw good business because it was right next to one of the busiest interstate highways in the country.

While the town was unremarkable what set it apart was its economic activity.

For generations, the town has made all of its money from just one profession: prostitution.

We have been involved in this trade for as long as we can remember.

And what made it even more special was that it was a family-run business.

Men, including fathers, husbands and sons, brought the customers and females of the house, including mothers and daughters, served them.

Both men and women took up their respective roles at the age of sixteen.

However, it hasn’t always been smooth sailing. Over the decades, we have been threatened and attacked by the government, by religious institutions and by others.

I was standing there with the second cigarette of the day in my hand when a car slowed down and a middle-aged man looked out of the window.

“Looking for fun?” I said.

“What do you have?”

“Come in and check it out yourself.”

While he was parking the car, I whistled toward the house to tell Mom that a client was coming.

When I entered the house with the customer, Mom was standing in the living room, with her hands on her hips, her legs apart and her boobs and the shape of her nipples on full display in the halter top.

Brooke was in her room as we didn’t allow girls below the age of sixteen to come in front of clients primarily because we didn’t want customers to start asking for them.

“How are you?” Mom said, extending her hand.

“I’m fine,” he replied as he looked at her from head to toe.

“She’s the best. She’s as flexible as a noodle and as tight as a bun,” I said, using my oft-repeated line.

In response, he shrugged his shoulders and started looking at the door.

“She’s all yours. Use her as much as you want,” I said.

Slapping her ass, I said: “Go. Give this gentleman the best time of his life.”

She took his hand in her hand and led him to her room. I left them and came out of the house and began waiting for next customer.

After around twenty minutes a truck pulled up and the driver started walking toward me, but changed his mind midway and began going toward the neighbor’s house where Uncle Derek grabbed him and took him to his wife and two daughters.

Actually, Uncle Derek’s family was part of the reason why our business was slow.

He had three women in his house – wife and two daughters – while I had only Mom for customers.

We were of course expecting business to pick up once Brooke turns sixteen.

While the income of the town wasn’t high as a whole, we didn’t have many expenses either.

We had no shopping malls, movie theaters, fancy restaurants or even schools. All we had was one park with some swings and merry-go-rounds.

The bulk of our spending went on three things: women’s clothes, makeup and alcohol.

Just then the door of the house opened and out came the customer.

He grinned at me, adjusted his trousers and darted toward his car.

I went inside the house and entered Mom’s room. She had a towel wrapped around her body and was drying her hair. I was picking up the money left by the client when Brooke came and lay down on the bed.

Mom picked up a T-shirt lying on the chair and turning her back toward us, opened her towel and wrapped it around her ass, leaving her wet back naked. Then she put on the T-shirt.

“Mom, you’re too old for this,” Brooke said, looking at the T-shirt which was so short that her under boobs were peeking out, and since she wasn’t wearing bra, the shape of her nipples was also visible.

“Honey, even at thirty-four your mother still got the hottest body in town. Didn’t you hear that man scream?” Mom said as she climbed on the bed and sat down on Brooke’s crotch.

“All I heard were your oohs and aahs.”

“Yea? Well, those ohhs and aahs are what they like. That’s what brings in the cash.”

“Get off me. I can’t breathe,” Brooke said.

Mom got up and with her face turned toward us, put on her panties and shorts.

I went outside the house and started waiting for customers.

After around forty minutes a car pulled up with two guys of my age inside it.

I began talking with them and they agreed to come inside the house to check out the merchandise.

Mom was standing with her legs apart, her hands were on her hips and her big boobs were pointing straight at them.

The guys looked at each other and one of them whispered to me, “You have only one?”

“She’s equal to three. She’s so flexible that she can take both of you together and so tight that you won’t be able to enter her. She knows more poses than Kamasutra. Look how big they are and they are all natural,” I said.

“Okay, how much?” one of the guys said without diverting his gaze from Mom.

“Do you want to do it together or one by one?” I asked.

“One by one,” the other replied, looking at his friend.

“Great,” I said as Mom started walking to her room.

After taking the cash from the guys, I gave beer to one of them and began waiting with him on the porch for his friend to finish.

After these two guys left, we didn’t get any customer until ten pm when a regular client came and stayed with Mom for an hour.

It was past midnight and with no more clients in sight, I knew it was time to close the shop, so told Mom that I was going to my girlfriend Jenny’s house and will be back later.

I had been dating Jenny for nearly a year. Her family was in the same profession.

When I reached her house, her mother and father were sitting on the porch drinking, while her sisters, brother and sister-in-law were in the living room watching TV.

“She’s in there and would be out soon,” her brother said, pointing to a room.

I understood she was with a client so sat down with them.

I was having beer with her family when the customer left and Jenny came out.

She was in a bra and a skirt that was so short that it was barely covering her panties.

“Don’t bring this guy to me ever again,” Jenny said, sitting down between me and her sister-in-law.

“Oh, come on, he only bites, plus he pays well,” her brother said, staring at her.

“He’s sick. He bit me everywhere. See,” she said, lifting her right tit from her bra.

The area around her pink nipple was red, but thankfully there was no sign of blood or anything.

“That’s all?” he asked her in surprise.

She looked at him angrily and said: “It’s everywhere. Here too.”

She pointed toward her stomach and thighs.

“He even wanted to bite me there,” Jenny said, placing one finger on her crotch.

“Fine, next time will send him to you,” he said to his wife.

“I’ll bite him back,” she said laughing.

I wanted to be alone with Jenny, but knew she wasn’t in mood so sat there with them for about fifteen minutes and came back home.

Brooke was sleeping in Mom’s room so went and slept in Brooke’s room.

I was having breakfast with Mom when there was a knock on the door and grandfather came.

Mom, who was wearing spaghetti top and satin shorts, said hello to him and went to get coffee for him.

Since she wasn’t wearing bra, her voluptuous boobs were moving under the loose top with her every step.

Both grandfather and I could see her heaving breasts and the shape of her nipples. She, on the other hand, made no attempt to hide her assets.

“So day after tomorrow is the day,” grandfather said to me as Mom sat down.

“Yes,” I said.

“I did spread the word around, you know. And three people are coming tomorrow. I’ve called them at ten in the morning because it’s Saturday and business is slow at that time. So be there.”

“How much do you expect?” Mom asked him.

“I think we will get a good price. Where’s Brooke?”

“She’s still sleeping,” I replied.

“I got to go as have too much work,” he said getting up.

At the door, he stopped and turning toward Mom said: “Samantha, your mother wants to know whether you need anything for Brooke.”

“Tell her not to worry, I’ve everything.”

Since today was Friday we expected a bit more customers, especially in the evening. And the day didn’t disappoint us. By morning, Mom had served six clients in total.

After the last customer left we all quickly got ready to go to grandpa’s house.

But before that, Mom gave Brooke a skirt and a blouse as gift as today was her sixteenth birthday and I gave her money to buy whatever she wanted. She was a year younger than me.

Mom was wearing a sheer white top and a clearly visible purple bra under it and tight blue jeans.

Brooke was wearing a red dress that had such a plunging neckline that her skin from neck down to her belly button was completely naked. Her whole cleavage and half of her perky, round breasts were on display.

To accentuate Brooke’s five foot, five inch figure, Mom had got her a dress that perfectly revealed her smooth legs and thighs.

“You’re looking beautiful, sweetheart,” Mom said.

“No, I’m not.”

“You’re looking great. Let’s go,” I said.

When we reached grandfather’s place, the house was completely full. There were our all four grandpas and grandmas, aunts, uncles and other relatives.

After about ten minutes or so, the three guests we were waiting for arrived. All three sat down on the large sofa flanked by our grandfathers on each side.

Mom placed her hands on Brooke’s shoulders and brought her out.

On seeing her, one of the men stood up and came near Brooke.

He first looked at her from head to toe and then went behind her and looked at her neck and ass.

Then he placed his hand on her ass and squeezed it tightly. He then came in front of her and asked her to open her mouth. When Brooke opened her mouth, he looked at her teeth.

Satisfied with that, he pushed his hand inside her dress and cupped both of her breasts one by one.

After feeling her young breasts to his heart’s content, he moved his hand below and ran his fingers over her panties.

Without any comment, he went back to sofa and sat down.

The next two men did more or less the same with Brooke before taking their seats.

“So, gentlemen are you happy with the merchandise?” Grandfather asked.

“Yes, she’s fine,” the oldest of the trio said.

“I anyway have the first claim because I took the cherry of her mother, too,” he added.

“That’s true, but let’s hear what the other gentlemen are saying,” Grandpa said.

“I’m willing to add ten to my initial offer,” one of the men said.

“Twenty,” the other said.

“I raise you’ll by thirty,” the oldest one said.

This triggered arguments among them which went on for fifteen minutes.

Finally, the oldest man won the bid by raising his offer by forty.

After sealing the deal, he came to Brooke and said: “I hope you’ll make me as happy as your mother did. Make your mother proud.”

When the other two men got up to go, grandpa said to them: “You’re our guests and we cannot let you go without offering something. Samantha and Kristen please take care of these gentlemen.”

Kristen is Mom’s younger sister.

Mom took one man to grandfather’s room while Kristen took the other man to her brother’s room.

Without minutes we heard the beds squeaking.

Later after the men left, we cut Brooke’s birthday cake.

When we reached home, Mom brought out three boxes and asked Brooke to open them.

In the first box Brooke found a lube for her bum hole. The second box had condoms.

“You know what to do with them, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mom, I’m not a kid.”

In the third box Brooke discovered a huge black dildo.

“I’m sure you know what this is for. Keep it for special clients.”

“Yes, teacher,” Brooke replied, rolling her eyes.

“Good. Now remember your job is to make your customers happy, so I don’t want to hear any complaints from anyone.”

With that, Mom went to change her clothes.

The next evening the man who had won Brooke’s virginity in the auction arrived.

Mom greeted him and taking his hand in her hand, led him to Brooke’s room.

I got two wine glasses and a bottle and placed them next to her bed.

Brooke was wearing a white dress and was lying on the bed with red roses around her.

“Now be gentle with her,” Mom said to him.

“I’m always gentle. Wasn’t I gentle with you? Or, if you want, you can stay and see whether I’m or not.”

“No, I trust you. Please don’t hesitate to call if you need anything,”

Mom said that and left the room with me behind her.

Since he had paid to be with her the whole night and Mom was serving a customer, I wanted to see my girlfriend Jenny, but I knew she would be busy as today was Sunday evening so sat down on the porch with cigarette and beer.

It was around three in the morning when I heard some noise coming from the home so went inside and saw the old man talking with Mom, who was standing stark naked with her back toward me, completely exposing her long legs, smooth thighs and plump ass.

Turning her head slightly toward me, she said: “Matt, take Derek to the car, he’s a bit tired.”

When Derek started walking ahead of me, she came to me and placing her arm on my shoulder whispered: “After taking him to the car, go check Brooke. I’ll be free in fifteen minutes.”

“Fine,” I replied without looking at her nude body.

When I went to Brooke’s room, she was lying under a sheet on the bed. Her white dress, white bra and panties were on the chair.

“So, how was it?”

She just shifted her body without saying anything.

There were drops of blood on the white sheet.

I picked up her dress and panties from the chair and threw them on the floor and sat down on the chair with her bra in my hand.

“How’s my darling?” Mom asked as she entered the room.

“I think he went a very happy man,” I said.

“Why? What did he say?”

“He said she reminded him of you. And that he will come back again.”

“Poor idiot. After so many years he still thinks he was my first.”

“He wasn’t?” Brooke asked as both of us stared at Mom.

“Of course not, dear. Your dad was. Your grandfather told him I was all innocent just to make him pay more.”

“But what about the blood?” I asked.

“Oh, red paste took care of that. It was your grandma’s idea.”

“Then you should have told this to Brooke, too.”

“What difference does it make? Your dad was my first, but he still ran away with that whore. Did it make him stay with us? Now, get up, let me change the sheet.”

I was tired so went to sleep as soon as the sheet was changed.

The next evening I was standing outside the house waiting for customers when an expensive looking car pulled up.

A man sitting in the back seat rolled down the window so went near him.

After the driver got out of the car, the man said: “What do you have?”

A woman wearing a nose ring was sitting next to him.

“I’ve everything your heart desires, sir. Please come in and see for yourself.”

“Do you have women or girls?”

“I’ve both,” I replied.

He looked at the woman and got out of the car with her.

When we went inside both Mom and Brooke were standing on each side of the door to welcome them.

I began making my sales pitch but he cut me off.

“Can she serve both of us,” he said looking at Mom.

“She’d be happy to serve you both.”

“Fine. How much?”

“Would you like some wine, sir?” I asked.

“Wine is fine. Will you charge me for it?”

“Of course not.”

“So, what’s the rate?” he again asked me.

I quoted him the price.

“Yes, one hour is fine.”

“Very good. She will lead you and we will bring our best wine to you,” I said.

As Mom took them to her room, Brooke got the wine and glasses and put them in the room.

Brooke had just got off serving her fourth client so she went with me to the porch and lit a cigarette with me.

After just over an hour the couple came out and the man gave me a huge tip, the biggest of my life.

Our normal day was just like everybody else’s. Though there were some differences: Our work began in the evening and went on until early morning.

And we worked seven days a week and even during holidays – weekends and holidays were actually the busiest periods.

We usually went out, met friends, celebrated birthdays and anniversaries in afternoon as afternoons were off-peak hours.

In our town the division of work was well-defined: Women took care of the customers while men took care of everything else.

So it was my duty to make sure that Mom and Brooke had regular medical checkups, that they had sufficient condoms, lubes, dildos and other toys and that they had good clothes and makeup.

For us, prostitution was like any other profession.

I grew up watching Mom in tight T-shirts, short skirts and sheer nightgowns.

Since she knew her best assets were her big breasts, she wore low-cut dresses that revealed her cleavage a lot.

As getting naked and having sex was her job, modesty wasn’t an option.

For instance, after having sex with a client, she would put on a T-shirt without bra and panties and come out of the room. Or, sometimes she’d be in just in bra and shorts, or only in towel.

One of my main jobs was to filter out customers. So anyone too drunk, too dirty or anyone looking for any kind of trouble was quickly turned away.

Of course if somebody tried to cause a scene then the whole street – the neighbors, houses across the street and others – came together and made sure a lesson was taught.

This doesn’t mean there weren’t fights or beatings. But the biggest headache was clients’ refusal to wear condoms.

Mom herself would put it on customers, but some of them would simply refuse. If they weren’t too threatening then Mom handled them herself. Otherwise she would make some excuse, slip out of the room and call me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.