The Slut is Dead - Cover

The Slut is Dead

by Thall

Copyright© 2000 by Thall

Erotica Sex Story: His love must overcome her tragedy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Snuff   Interracial   Pregnancy   .

Warning: The slut does not get snuffed, it's worse, may offend some readers, but when you write you write to fit the mood and mine was very dark when I began this story. It was written in two parts, the erotica came much later when I reread the story a year after I started it and decided it was worth saving.


Ronnie tugged his pants on, he wasn't going to say anything. He searched around for his shirt, he grabbed it off the floor along with his shoes and socks. He sat on the edge of the bed.

He wasn't going to say a word. He tugged a sock on and put on his shoe, he angrily tied it, then did the other one. He rammed his hand into his shirt, struggling into it. His face was livid with uncontrolled rage, that five minutes before had been uncontrolled lust.

"This is it Tanya, the last time." he said in a low voice, he was trying to control himself. He was a very patient and gentle man, but she was testing the limit.

He looked over at her red hair splayed about the pillow, the covers pulled up over her nude body as though ashamed for him to see her.

She was curled up into a fetal position, her shoulders shook.

Ronnie ran his hands through his hair. She was crying.

Ronnie climbed onto the bed and crawled up behind her, he put his arm around her.

Tanya flinched at his touch and he started to pull his arm away, his gesture being refused caused him to flare up again. But Tanya grabbed his arm and pulled it to her chest, she grasped his hand and pressed the palm to her lips. She kissed his palm then held his hand to her cheek, trapping it.

Ronnie stroked her hair from her face, he pulled her tightly to him.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I just can't Ron, I can't." she cried looking into his eyes.

Ronnie pressed his face to her shoulder, his lips pressing tight. He looked at her. How could he be mad at a face like that. She was such a quiet woman and so unaware of the affect she had on men.

He had met her at a seminar, he had been one of many who had tried to talk to her. It was that hair, so perfectly done up, those pouty pink lips, the exotic blue eyes that looked through you, that perfect body, her breasts obviously large, straining against her jacket. She was slender, with flairing hips and long legs encased in black hose. She had been wearing a blue suit, the hem modestly long down to her knees. She walked one foot in front of the other. Her ass firm and round moving so enticingly and she didn't know how all the men lusted for her.

During breaks she went outside to smoke and there were a lot of men out there talking to her, hitting on her. He watched her shoot them all down. With an icy stared and a cold smile.

He was not one to go out on a limb. To take a chance. Ron didn't like rejection, so he didn't put himself out there to be rejected. But just to talk to her was to great to pass up.

So he waited until she went to the bathroom and he went to the men's, she stepped outside and lit a cigarette, they had ten minutes.

Ten minutes to sell himself and he couldn't sell water in the desert.

He went out and stretched.

He went off by himself and sat down, he ignored her for a few minutes, she stood one hand under her breasts the other bent at the elbow as she smoked.

She looked over at him.

"What do you think of the seminar?' she asked him.

"Nothing I haven't heard before. There's a copy of the same information on the internet. It's just a way for them to make money, scare tactics. Keep your managers up to date or your whole system will crash." Ron said.

She came closer. Dropping her hand at her side, so the smoke did not drift into his face.

"I did not want to come to this, It's a waste of my time, and the money my company spent to send me here could be put to upgrading the system." she said and then sat next to him crossing one leg over the other. Very ladylike.

"I hate having to spend the night. They put me up in some little cheap hotel, there's barely enough room to turn around in there." he said.

"The Jungle Inn?" she asked smiling.

"You know it then?" he asked.

"I'm there also." she said.

He looked at her fingers, no rings.

"Really? Maybe we could have dinner together. I am not asking you on a date, I just hate eating alone when I'm at these things." he said.

She studied him for a moment.

"It's okay, I'm a stranger and every guy in the place has been hitting on you. I just thought it would be nice to have someone to talk to over dinner." he said.

"No, it isn't that, I would love to have dinner with you, I'll pick you up at your room around seven, what room are you in?" she asked.

"212." he said smiling.

"No, I'm in 214, right next door." she said surprised.

Ronnie grinned. Finally something right.

They had gone to a nearby diner and ate, talking about their respective companies. He learned she worked for company in the same local as his, in fact they were competitors in the industry. They knew a lot of the same people and had a lot in common, but he felt she was not telling him something.

He had told her his whole life story, in about fifteen minutes. Hers began about ten years before, when she began working. She started with when she was hired, right on up until then. He didn't press it. Maybe she had something she didn't want to tell him.

He wasn't much of a drinker. Tanya put a few away and was a little tipsy when they returned to their rooms. Tanya invited him for one last drink and he wound up getting drunk, he sat in one of the chairs, she sat on the bed leaning against the wall. He kept staring at her and she was going on and on about her boss.

She said he was like her ex husband. But she didn't go into it. She began telling about her two children, they were two and five. Then she began crying as she described them. Before she fell asleep she told him she visted their grave all the time and she missed them.

The next day she invited him outside with her. He was the envy of the seminar. He knew all the men were wondering why she invited him outside.

She told him she appreciated him being a gentelman, and returning to his room after she passed out. They talked on their breaks, they drank coffee, he even bought a disposable lighter to light her cigarettes with.

They exchanged numbers and Ronnie waited a week before calling her, he learned she didn't live far, about fifteen minutes away and they agreed to meet for lunch.

After a month of luches, the had dinner and went to a movie.

Ronnie was happy to talk with her, he liked being with her, she was a little older than him, about five years. She finally told him she was thirty-eight. He had just turned thirty-four.

One evening they fixed dinner at her apartment, it was a Saturday so they had spent the day just going around, he had spent the day watching her, he liked the way she looked in her designer jeans and stretch shirt, her red hair down around her shoulders, she reminded him of a top rate stripper. Just her looks and the way she moved.

They had made tocos for dinner and tried to outdo each other with the hot sauce, nobody won on that account, but they did have a few beers to cool off with.

Ronnie was feeling lightheaded as he sat on the couch, when she moved over to sit next to him.

Ronnie looked into her blue eyes and smiled stupidly at her.

She smiled back at him and then kissed him. He hadn't had much experience in kissing. He wasn't a virgin. He just didn't have much experince. Tanya caressed his lips with her tongue, then forced it into his mouth, demanding and thrusting. He could only follow her lead. Her hand cupped his crotch. She squeezed him through his slacks.

Ronnie cupped a breast through her shirt. He tweaked her nipple and got a little moan for his efforts. He felt her fingers undoing his slacks and then pulling down his zipper.

Ronnie pulled her to him, his hands pulled at her shirt, pulling it free from her jeans, he broke the kiss to pull her shirt up over her head her red hair going up only to fall back down around her shoulders. He threw it behind her.

Tanya slid her hand down under the waistband of his shorts, he felt her warm fingers grasp his hardening member. She stroked it as he bit at the tender skin at the joing of shoulder and neck. His hot breath in her ear.

Ronnie held her face, then kissed her passionately as she pulled on his rod, making it even harder.

Ronnie bent his head taking her left nipple into his mouth, sucking on it, making it hard, he cupped her tit in his hand squeezing it, becoming rougher with it. His free hand slid down her back feeling her silky skin.

Ronnie thrust his hips up, fucking her fist with is dick.

Tanya groaned as he cupped her pominent mound through her jeans.

Ronnie pushed her back onto the couch, her hand never leaving his dick, he pushed his pants down, kicking at them, they hung from one ankle, he got his shorts down and began working on her jeans.

Tanya was kissing him, his cheeks, along his jaw, she tongued his ear.

"Oh God Tanya, I want you so bad." he groaned against her chest as he struggled with her panties.

He rubbed at her pussy, she was dry as a bone.

Ronnie stopped he looked into her tear filled eyes, she turned her face from him.

She rolled over on her side, curling up, she began crying.

Ronnie leaned back running his hands through his hair.

"I'm sorry Tanya, I thought...I mean...you and me...I don't know..." he trailed off as she began dressing again.

She stood and grabbed her cigarettes, she lit one and flopped into a chair curling up in it.

Tony groaned and pulled his shorts and pants back up.

Embarassed he had silently left, confused as to what had just happen.

When he got home, there were six messages on his answering machine. Tanya telling him she was sorry, that she wanted him to come back, right then. So he went back.

She threw herself at him when she opened the door, her arms around his neck. They had actually made it to the bedroom. she had been naked and trying, but he knew it was just an act, she knew how to move and what to do, but it was like she trying to do something she did not want to and that was when his passion turned to anger, he didn't like her playing games with his head. He thought they had at least become friends.

Tanya had pulled away when the moment came and she couldn't take him. She had pulled away and pushed at him to get him off her.

Now she was clutching him dear life.

Ronnie just held her.

"I married my high school sweetheart, we were very much in love. I didn't always look like this Ronnie. I was a skinny girl with big tits. Ronnie went to college and I was stuck in this little apartment. I was only eighteen Ronnie. I was lonely and I fell for this guy, I thought I fell for him, but it was just for the sex. I fucked him in my husbands bed every morning after he left for classes. I went crazy, I wanted sex, it filled the time. I was insatiable. I took on two lovers, then three. I was excited because I was cheating on my husband. I started going to parties at night, while he was studying. Telling him I was going out with some girls I knew. I got a reputation as being a slut.

I got drunk at one of them and got fucked by the entire football squad." she sniffed.

Ronnie didn't say anything, he just held her.

"I did things I wouldn't do with my husband. I would go home full of other men's sperm inside of me and fuck him. I was out of control.

One night as I was getting ready to go out, my husband wanted to know how come he was never invited to my slut parties. I confessed everything to him. It excited him, he wanted to watch while all those men fucked me. He got off on it. My daughter was born when I was twenty, I couldn't tell you who the father was. I began dancing in strip clubs. My husband dropped out of college. I led him into a kinkier and crazy life. I was making good money, until I got pregnant.

But she was my daughter and I loved her. I was a good mother Ronnie, even if I was a slut, she came first, but when I was able I went right back to fucking every cock I could get my hands on. I needed hard cock, I enjoyed larger cocks, I liked the way they felt inside of me. I started taking black men home and fucking them. My daugher was three when I had my son, he was black. I know it upset my husband. He left for awhile. I went on stripping. He came back and we tried to have a marriage.

I was twenty-five and just fucking everything Ronnie. I was even neglecting my children. Sometimes leaving them alone so I could go get fucked, it was like a drug that wouldn't let me go.

Arthur, my husband was fucking other women. Our marriage was a farce, we didn't even fuck anymore. I lost all interest in him. I wanted cock, big cock, black or white or any color. I was fucking these two black students in our bed, my kids were asleep in their bedrooms. Arthur came in with this crazed look on his face, he had gotten into doing drugs, he started off with weed and graduated to coke, which inibited his performance. He blamed my sluttish ways, he came into the bedroom while I was getting double fucked. He put a gun to the guy on top and blew his brains out, there was blood and brains all over my back. I screamed and he put the barrel of the pistol in the mouth of the boy beneath me. The top guy still had his dead cock in me and I could feel when he lost all control of his bodily functions, he just let loose inside of my ass. The one below me tried to push us off, but Arthur just pulled the trigger, his eyes were crazy and I saw my lover's head explode and he also lost all bodily functions. I was screaming trying to get away when my husband grabbed my hair and pulled me from the dead bodies. His cock was hard, we were both covered in blood and brains. He slapped me, until I shut up and fell to the carpet crying. He stood over me and put the gun to my forehead. He called me a sluttish whore, that I had dragged him into the depths of hell.

He grabbed my hair and dragged me down the hallway, to my son's room, he shoved me in and I ran to get my son. My husband left, then came in dragging my five year old by the hair and shoved her over to me. Telling me to take my bastard children. He put the barrel of the gun to my mouth and shoved it in, he broke several teeth doing it. Then he raped me, in front of my children who were crying, he was their daddy and I couldn't protect them from him.

He called my son over and put the gun to his forehead.

Arthur looked right in my eyes and pulled the trigger. I died Ronnie, right there, I died. Arthur then turned and shot my dauther three times. She was just a little girl Ronnie. Just a child, she had done nothing.

As he was cumming he must have gotten excited, because he forgot to kill me first, he put the gun to his own mouth and pulled the trigger, he slumped over me and I struggled to get him off of me. The police found me clutching my dead children. I had to have therapy for two years, but I can't have sex anymore, I can't take a man's penis inside me.

It all comes rushing back and I can see my poor little son, the look on his trusting little face just before his brains got blown out." she finally finished and lay crying, she reached for her cigarettes and with a shaking hand took one out.

Ronnie lit it for her. They lay in silence for a long time.

Tanya sniffed, then turned over, she stroked Ronnie's arm, she couldn't look him in the eyes.

"You can leave now, I wont bother you anymore." she whisperd.

Ronnie pulled her to him, he held her in his arms, the tears streaming down his face.

He felt it when Tanya fell asleep in his arms, her breathing even and deep. Her arms around him, holding him tightly. Then relaxing as she slept.

Ronnie was making scrambled eggs the next morning. He stood in his slacks and his shirt, it hung open.

He heard Tanya get up, she coughed and then he heard her in the bathroom.

He heard the shower go on. He turned off the eggs and went to the bathroom.

He undressed and pulled the shower door open.

Tanya stood looking at him with a somber face. He stepped in and took the soap from her hands. Stepped up to her and turned her around, he began at her shoulders, soaping her, working down her lean back, he scrubbed and scrubbed until her skin turned red, down to her ass, he cleaned her just as vigorously, down her long muscled legs, he washed her, his hands slippery with soap. He stood and turned her to face him. She still could not look at him.

Ronnie scrubbed her front, being tender with her tits, her nipples standing hard, he tipped her chin up and kissed her lightly. Then went to her mound, she kept it shaved bare, so he hand no trouble soaping her up, he kissed her gently again and she slipped her arms around his neck.

"I'm so sorry." she whispered into his neck.

Ronnie gently inserted a finger into her, he rubbed her clit lightly, just a feathery touch. He felt he had to do it, he wanted to do it.

"Why didn't you leave. I'm just a slut wife that couldn't protect her own children. I killed my husband and my children." she sobbed.

"Because I'm in love with you." He said pulling her tightly to him and kissing her.

Tanya held his shoulders and cried, but returned the kiss.

"I think I'm in love with you too. It's been so long since I let myself feel this way for anyone. Ronnie, that woman died that day. She no longer exists. She never was really. I want to love again Ronnie. I can't promise you anything, but I won't fuck around on you." she laughed nervously.

"All of that is past, this is now, Me and you Tanya. I just wish I had known, I would have been more understanding. I thought it was me. I thought you were disgusted with me." he said kissing her again.

"I was afraid you would hate me. I like you Ronnie. I like you as a friend, I can talk so easily to you and we have a good time. I didn't want to ruin what we had. Most men would have run screaming." she sobbed into his mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.