Enslaved - Cover

Enslaved

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - She is a bored housewife that gets enslaved by her friends and taken advantage of.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

By the time I got to Gloria's it was 1:25, I was so glad I was on time! I was at her front door before I remembered what she had told me, and I hurriedly rushed around the house to her back door. I could not afford to get her angry. As I approached the back door I noticed a young man doing some gardening and pruning in her backyard, he looked about 18 or 19, tall, blonde, and a slim body. He waved at me when I passed, then bent back down to continue weeding. I rushed up to the door and knocked, and then the inner door opened, but the screen door was still closed. "

"I'm so glad that you made it here on time, Joan" Gloria said as she looked me over, "you still have five minutes before you're late." Late? I was here already. "I'm here like you wanted, may I come in?" I was hoping to get through this evening quickly, but she had other plans. "Certainly Joan, But you should be comfortable first. It is rather warm in here, and I think you would feel better if you got out of those clothes first. Just pile them on the chair next to you, and when you are completely naked you may come in. You may even use the front door this once, seeing that you are being so good." I stood frozen for a second, not believing what I heard, did she really mean for me to undress where that boy might see me? I could never let a stranger see me naked, I'd be too embarrassed. As I looked up at her and was about to speak, she cut me off. "I suggest you hurry up Joan. You have only 2 minutes until you're late, and then I will be forced to give Tom a call and fill him in on the exploits of his slut wife." With that she closed the door and left me standing there, very afraid. I looked over and saw that the gardener still had his head down, intent on his work. I figured that if I hurried, no one would see me before I was safely inside. I should have known it wouldn't be that easy. I kicked off my shoes, removed my skirt, blouse, bra, panties, and stockings quickly and then tried the door. It was locked! I knocked softly but there was no answer, and I was running out of time. I looked in the window and saw Gloria picking up the phone. I had to get in there. Then I remembered what she had said a minute ago and realized what she wanted. I knew I had no choice, so with a deep breath I started to run around the house, hoping that no one would see me. As I reached the door and was about to open it I got a shock. "Say cheese." I spun around and there was a flash, then another. I saw Mona standing there with a camera, taking pictures.I almost fainted right then. As I turned back to the house, intent on getting inside as fast as possible I ran into Gloria standing in the doorway. "Why Joan. I didn't know you were so kinky, you should have told me you like to expose yourself in public. And posing for Mona, I underestimated you. But you can't blame her, can you Mona, seeing how pretty she looks standing out here?" I stood there mortified as both women leered at me. I just wanted to go inside. Gloria spoke up "I do want to make you happy, Joan, and you can come in whenever you want." I was relieved, for a moment anyway. "But before you come in, please do me a favor and get the mail. Then you can come in." She had a gleam in her eye and I knew she was serious. Quickly I looked up and down the street, and not seeing anyone ran out to the curb to get the mail. "Don't run dear, it's undignified. Walk slowly and be proud of your body." I looked back and saw Mona taking picture after picture of my humiliation, but I was too scared to disobey. As I walked back to the house I could hear cars driving down the street, and hoped it was no one who knew me. By the time I got to the door all I wanted was to collapse crying. Both ladies applauded me as I slipped inside. I was so shook up I didn't even notice that they each squeezed my ass as I walked by.

"It seems to have gotten cooler in here, Joan" Gloria said, "why don't you give me the mail, and your cards and diary, I'll take care of them. You can get dressed if you like, your clothes are still on the chair where you left them." I was so glad that I could get dressed and that she was being nice to me, that I didn't think about what I was doing. I went out the back door and saw my clothes on the chair. I was just fastening my skirt, having decided to put that on before anything else, when I heard a man's voice. "You sure are pretty Ma'am, and you have really nice tits." I looked up to see the gardener in front of me, I had forgotten he was out there. "Please just leave me alone, I'll go back inside." As I scooped up my clothes and prepared to flee, he spoke again. "I'm sorry if I startled you Ma'am, but you're so good looking I couldn't help myself. Before you go, can I squeeze your tits please. Just once?" I was outraged, I may have to take this from the others, but not from this boy! "No, absolutely not, get away from me!" I wondered why he kept grinning. "Joan! how dare you talk to him that way. Have you decided to ignore my rules already? You are not allowed to say no to any man, is that clear?" I turned to see both of them in the doorway, Gloria looked mad, and that made me nervous.

"Yes Gloria, I'm sorry I said no." So there I stood as the young man squeezed and fondled my tits, thinking that this I could handle, having endured so much worse. I heard Mona whisper to Gloria, then she spoke up, "Joan, I think that if you really wanted to apologize to him, you'd get on your knees and suck his cock. And if you're real good maybe he'll forgive you and give you a really good fuck. You look like you need one." Oh no, I thought, as I saw the grin on his face get bigger, here I go again. It didn't occur to me how easily I gave in this time, or how much easier it got each time they had me do something. Could I be getting used to it, maybe even beginning to like it? I slowly got down on my knees and unzipped the boy's pants. As I reached in and pulled out his cock, I couldn't help admiring how big and firm it was. I brought my mouth down onto the head, and let it slide into my throat. Down and down until I felt his cock against the back of my throat, I massaged his balls while I sucked. I worked on him for several minutes, licking the shaft and taking as much of him down my throat as I could. I was amazed and startled as my nose pressed into his pubic hair, I was taking his entire cock with very little trouble. I was impressed with myself. I felt him tense, and his cock began to swell, I knew he was about to cum. Before I could pull back I heard Gloria's voice, "Don't pull back now, Joan, swallow his load. Trust me, you'll love it, and you'll thank me for it." I obediently stayed put, and soon felt his cum pumping down my throat. I swallowed several times, and managed not to choke as I drank it all down. Surprisingly, it didn't taste as bad as I thought it would, I felt his cock soften just a little, but in just a couple of seconds it was rock hard again. I leaned back, and looked up at him and smiled, "Well? Did I do good?" He smiled back, "That was the best blow job I ever had! I can't wait to fuck you, you're the hottest little slut I ever met." I knew I should be insulted, but his words made me feel strange inside, I was actually proud of what I was doing! What was happening to me? Gloria and Mona came up behind me and helped me get up. As Mona took off my skirt, Gloria said, "I am so proud of you Joan, you're finally starting to realize what you're capable of, and what you want to be. You're so much closer to becoming the total woman I know you can be. That is why I'm doing this for you, you know." She sounded so loving and compassionate it was almost easy to forget what she had put me through in the last two weeks. Then I no longer had time to think as the boy bent me over and came up behind me. "By the way, my name's Jimmy. What's yours?," he asked as I felt his cock slide all the way into my cunt in one smooth stroke. I was unable to speak for a moment, but Gloria answered for me. "Just call her Studfucker, she likes to be reminded of how much of a slut she really is."

His cock felt so good sliding in and out of me I didn't care what he called me. As he used his hands, one rubbing my tit and the other stroking my clit, I screamed out. "Oh yes Jimmy, fuck me, fuck me harder." I felt myself cumming, my orgasm was so strong I almost passed out. Jimmy tensed again, and just before he came he pulled out, flipped me over and started spraying my tits with his cum. "Thank you Jimmy, that was great," I mumbled as I slowly lost consciousness, my body feeling better than it had in a long time.

Gloria and Mona looked on, amazed. Joan was coming along better than they could have hoped.

As Joan lay back, still dazed by what had happened, her mind was spinning furiously. How could she have acted like that? Had she lost her mind, allowing that boy, Jimmy, to fuck her like that. And what had possessed her, saying those things to him, she had actually begged him to treat her like some common slut. She looked up to say something to him, to explain that she wasn't really like that, that she didn't know how it had happened but that it would never happen again, but he was gone! She wondered where he had gone, and looked over to Gloria and Mona for answers.

"I'm sorry Joan," Gloria said, "I know you wanted seconds, but Jimmy had to run off while you were recovering from that fantastic ride you gave him. I know you're disappointed, but if it will make you feel better, he did say you were the best piece of ass he ever had. And the wildest. He looks forward to fucking you again sometime, so I told him to drop by your house some morning while Tom's at work. I hope you don't mind." Joan was blushing so red she felt like she could explode, "but, I can't, I wouldn't, that wasn't me, I don't know what happened. I think I'm going crazy, I didn't mean to do that, really I didn't, you have to believe me, I would never do anything like that." As she rambled on, almost incoherent, Gloria and Mona looked at her patiently. They knew what had happened, that Joan was finally opening up and beginning to realize how much there was that she had denied herself, but it would take a while before she could admit it, even to herself. And they were going to help her, whether she liked it or not. They waited for her to calm down before continuing, since what Joan was going to have to do next would certainly shake her up. Mona took control of the situation, "Now Joan, stop making excuses and admit it, you liked it and you know it. Whatever else you might say, you can't pretend that you didn't have some really fantastic orgasms. Now don't you think it's time we all went inside?" Joan didn't know what to say, she didn't want to admit that Mona had a point, but she also realized that she was still sitting there naked. She jumped up and grabbed at her clothes, setting aside her skirt so she could put it on. "Don't get dressed yet dear, lets go inside first. Mona and I need your help with something." Puzzled, she looked at Gloria, wondering what was planned for her next, but she knew there was no use arguing. She gathered her stuff and followed the other women inside.


Joan waited to be told when it would be all right to get dressed. As she stood there, naked, she was surprised by their behavior. Instead of letting Joan get dressed they were taking off their clothes, acting like it was something they did every day, they weren't embarrassed at all! "You know, Joan, this is all your fault," Gloria said when both women were standing naked in front of her, "if you hadn't put on such a great show with Jimmy we wouldn't need your help now." Joan was confused, she still didn't realize what they wanted from her. "What do you mean, what do you want me to do?" They laughed, and Mona grinned wickedly, "Well, our dear little studfucker, your show outside has made us both very horny, and we think you should do something to make us feel better." Joan stared in shock while they laid back on the sofa and beckoned her over. "Now, dear, it doesn't matter who you start with, but I expect you to make us both cum in the next ten minutes. Or else, understand?," Gloria was obviously enjoying the expression on her face, the look of shock turning into fear, turning into acceptance. This was getting easier all the time, despite Joan's protests of how unwilling and horrified she was. Joan slowly got down on her knees in front of Gloria, put her hands on each of the woman's thighs, and looked up questioningly. She had never done anything like this before, and she wasn't sure what to do next. Gloria was aware of Joan's reason for hesitating, that she wasn't being stubborn, just needed some prompting. "Just relax, and you'll see that you know what to do. You know what you like, what feels good, just do the same to us. Despite what you might say, I know you care about us. Even if you don't understand why were doing all this, we're still your friends and you know we still love you. In fact, while you're working on us, we'll also do our best to make you feel good." And it was true, Joan found that she didn't hate them, that she still trusted Gloria despite everything. She hoped that she wasn't just being stupid and naive. As she leaned forward to kiss Gloria, she noticed that Mona was moving behind her. She felt hands caressing her body, working around to massage her tits. She continued kissing Gloria, moving down gradually until she was licking and sucking on her tits. Gloria was reveling in the feeling of Joan suckling her tits, just like a baby, when she felt a hand slide between her legs and rub along her slit. Joan was slowly working her fingers into Gloria's cunt and sucking her tits while Mona was working on her from behind. Mona had slipped her hands down to Joan's ass while she turned over and slid under her; she began licking along her cunt lips, occasionally licking her clit, taking it in her mouth and sucking on it. Joan was bucking her hips while she licked and sucked, and made her way to Gloria's cunt. What Mona was doing felt so good, she wanted to return the favor, she hadn't known she would enjoy making love to another woman so much. As she licked her friend's cunt and sucked on her clit, she slid first one and then two fingers into the moist slit before her. She felt Gloria shaking, and her thighs clenched around her head, she knew it was almost time. Just as she felt the woman's orgasm, and tasted her cum in her mouth, she herself came with a mighty shudder, flooding Mona's mouth with her own cum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.