Mixing Business With Pleasure - Becky - Cover

Mixing Business With Pleasure - Becky

by BiWriter

Copyright© 2024 by BiWriter

Erotica Sex Story: Adventures with a kinky piss loving bbw coworker named Becky

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Wife Watching   Anal Sex   Water Sports   BBW   .

This story is a work of fiction. It is meant for entertainment purposes only. The author does not condone any of the acts depicted in this story.


I try my best not to mix business with pleasure. Otherwise I could let something slip while at a customer site. Accidentally drop a swear word, or reveal a nude pic or two without meaning to. I even go so far as to carry two laptops and two tablets when I travel, one for work only and one for kinky shit. I always leave the kinky ones locked up in my motel room or car, to be careful.

Sometimes though it just happens and I’m happy to go with it if does. This story took place in early fall of 2022. Don’t be fooled though. Here, early fall just means the temps have “cooled off” to upper 80’s F (30’s C).

Becky, as I’ll call her, was the training manager for the client I was at. She’s a good manager, but not overly technical. Her people seem to love her, most are quite young, in their 20’s. Not that she’s all that old herself, perhaps early to mid 30’s.

She’s short, perhaps five feet two inches, with long black hair, green eyes. She’s what I’d call chubby, just on the edge of BBW. Being a fan of BBWs I was more than OK with that. Becky has a full, plush ass, and as I later discovered firm D cup tits with thick nipples and smallish areola. Her pussy was, as I was soon to learn, naturally hairy.

Becky has always been very flirty with me, touching me on the arm, shoulder, etc. Lots of smiles and winks. As we got closer to the events of this story, she got bolder. She’d come up behind me to “see my computer screen”, meanwhile her big tits were pushed firmly against the back of my head and neck. When it was just the two of us in her office, she’d cross her arms laying them on her desk then lean forward so her tits were pushed up by her arms. This would produce massive amounts of cleavage.

It became obvious what she was doing, so I decided fair is fair. I would lean far back in my chair so she could see the bulge in my pants! Several times I “caught” her staring at my cock and licking her lips.

Before I get too far ahead of myself, let me say I deal a lot with agricultural companies. Becky’s company has a several plants. Two are spots where the farmers drop off their crops, then the plants process them before they are shipped out. I’d written some automation scripts that interfaced with some of their machinery, took the data from the machines then imported it into various databases. (One of the more fun projects I’ve worked on, and not just because of Becky!).

This particular week I spent Tuesday and Wednesday at one plant, training the IT people on how to use the scripts, then Wednesday night traveled the 2 hours to the other plant where I repeated the training for their people on Thursday and Friday. Becky was there to oversee everything.

Each night Becky took me to dinner, and seemed to intensify her flirting. First came her clothing. Short shorts, with thin shirts that had a scoop neck to show off lots of titty. Her physical contact increased as well. Lots of touching, leaning on me, etc. She always seemed to get us a corner or circular booth so we could sit next to each other. Her bare leg would be brushing against mine (I changed into shorts as well), or she’d rest a hand on my leg. On Tuesday night when we parted she gave me this big bear hug, crushing our bodies together and saying how great I was, how much fun we were all having, etc.

I also noticed at dinner she let the dirty words fly. “You’re making this training so fucking easy!” “Those cock suckers at corporate can be a pain in my fat ass sometimes.” “No shit? You’ve been to NYC? That’s fucking awesome!” “No, I don’t have a boyfriend or girlfriend right now. My ex was such a goddamn motherfucking shitbag asshole I’ve been content to ... take care of my own needs.” (Note it didn’t escape me she said boyfriend OR girlfriend.)

On Wednesday night, in addition to the bear hug she gave me a kiss on the cheek, almost but not quite touching my mouth. Not a peck either, she left her lips there for at least 30 seconds. Of course I returned the kiss onto her chubby cheek.

Thursday night was great. She took me to a country BBQ place. (Southern US BBQ is some of the best food on the planet!) and she told me to dress appropriately. She showed up in a thin pink shirt that wasn’t buttoned but just tied at the base of her big braless tits. With no bra they wiggled nicely, her thick nipples were almost bursting out. On bottom she had on a pair of thin white shorts that looked a size or two too small. Wedged up her ass crack, in front with decent lighting I could see a dark patch where her pubic hair was.

That night after dinner we were out in the parking lot by our cars, pausing to say goodnight. I was leaning against my car, legs spread wide a bit so I’d be a little shorter. Becky stepped right between my legs to embrace me while we chatted. She then moved in for a good night kiss, I guess going for the cheek but I got sneaky and “accidentally” kissed right on the lips.

“Ooops.” She giggled, blushing. “Looks like I missed.”

“Not as far as I’m concerned.” I told her.

“Well, in that case!” Becky said and pulled my face to hers. This time it was a full bore game of tonsil hockey! Our tongues sliding around each other, probing each others mouths for a long time. She was nearly grinding her crotch into mine, so I let a hand slide down to her plush ass. When she made no objection I pulled her even closer to me. I have no doubts that she could feel my massive hard on grinding against her pussy.

When we finally came up for air, Becky told me she actually lived close to the location we were at. She suggested I come over after work Friday and she’d cook us some dinner. As she walked back to her car she said “Oh, I have a swimming pool, so be sure to wear your suit.” Then with wink and huge smile she said “Or not.”

After our work completed for the day, I ran back to my motel while Becky went to her house to get things ready. On a hunch, I packed up my clothes and other stuff and took them to my car. The room was already paid for, so I figured if I had my stuff I wouldn’t have to come back if I got lucky, but if by some wild circumstance I misread things, I could still return to the hotel.

When I got to her place, she greeted me with a hug and another kiss, and yes with tongue. She was wearing a rather skimpy bathing suit, especially for a gal her size. Up top was one string that went around her breasts, with tiny black circles over her perky nipples. So tiny I could easily see her pink areola. The bottom was white, and nothing more than a thin strip of fabric that just barely covered her pussy slit. Her bushy pubic hair was poking out all around it. “Why don’t you get changed and we can jump in the pool?”

I hadn’t brought a swim suit, but did have some green sexy looking underwear my wife had bought as a gift for me. In front was basically a pouch for my cock and balls. In back was a bit more fabric but they were a little small so a lot of my ass cheeks and the top couple of inches of my butt crack were on display. “Mmm” Becky said, licking her lips, “I love them!”

She took me by the hand and practically drug me to the pool, we jumped into the deep end then swam to the shallow part. When she came up out of the water her top slid down and her tits were in full view. “Nice!” I said.

“I love this top, but the goddamn thing never stays on.” she replied. “Well you’ve seen my boobs, no sense in covering them back up.” She tossed her top onto the edge of the pool.

“Absolutely not! You have great tits, show them off!” That made her smile and let out a happy giggle.

We splashed around some, then she swam up and wrapped her legs around me and we started making out. Becky is a great kisser, very oral with tons of tongue action. We were freely groping each others bodies. Suddenly she stops and holds up her suit bottom, without me realizing it she’d untied them and pulled them off. “I don’t think we need these anymore!” she announced throwing them aside.

Becky took a deep breath then plunged under the water and jerked my undies down and off, then wrapped her mouth around my hard prick and started giving me an underwater blowjob. I was amazed how long she could hold her breath!

When Becky popped back up she wrapped her legs around me again and guided my cock into her hairy twat. “Fuck me goddamnit!” she yelled. “I need some cock! Bad!”

Becky reminded me of my wife, they are both multi orgasmic, they can have one orgasm after another. I know we fucked a good twenty minutes with Becky having cum after cum after cum. At one point Becky slid off me, and was leaning on the edge of the pool face down. She pulled her legs under her then spread them. I came up behind and started fucking her basically doggy style. At some point I decided to see how kinky she was, and started rubbing her asshole.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.