Vacation - Cover

Vacation

by Becky

Copyright© 2000 by Becky

Erotica Sex Story: She was pretending to be his daughter instead of his wife and he was enjoying it immensly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Spanking   Voyeurism   .

My wife Becky and I were taking our first vacation this year by traveling across the western United States. We planned on visiting the Grand Canyon and perhaps a few Indian Reservations. My wife has always been fascinated by the native Indian culture and we had arraigned our vacation to coincide with several Indian ceremonies that are open to the public. Because it was July, Becky bought a whole ensemble of new summer clothes to wear on our trip. We have been married only four years and these three weeks were to be sort of a combination vacation and the honeymoon we never had. When we first married, Becky was a bubbling 21 year old secretary, very petite at 101 lbs and with blaze red hair. I was a salesman for the same company she worked at. I've grown accustomed to seeing Becky dressed in proper ladies business suits and office type dresses. She promised me that her new summer clothes would be really wild and totally astound me. I'm not sure exactly what she meant but after four years of office clothes and fancy hairstyles, perhaps blue jeans would be a fun change on her 5 foot tall frame.

The day before our trip started we packed everything so we could get an early start. The next morning just before we left, Becky told me to wait down in the car for her. It was 6:00 am in the morning and I was eager to get started. After about twenty minutes Becky came bouncing out of the house and jumped in the car with me. At first I wasn't sure it was her. She had done something with her hair to remove the curls and now it hung straight done almost to her waist. Becky wore a yellow colored tight tube top that clearly showed she wasn't wearing a bra. That was followed by a pair of very short cut off jeans. Jeans that were much to short. She didn't have any make-up on at all, not even nail polish. In short, she didn't look a day over 15 years old. I just sat and stared at her. She asked me if I liked her outfit. Like it! I was practically drooling! I asked where her shoes were and she replied that teenage girls wore sandals or nothing. Becky then told me she was going to live out a fantasy. She held up her left hand to show me she had replaced her wedding ring with a friendship ring. She placed some chewing gum in her mouth and announced that for the next three weeks, she was going to be my 15 year old daughter. Becky propped her foot against the windshield and said lets go. I glanced at the very small piece of jeans cloth between her legs and could see small curls of red pubic hair poking out. Then Becky called me Daddy and said I shouldn't be looking at his little girls pussy and quickly put her foot down. I said this was going to be a long trip as the car pulled out of the driveway.

Later that afternoon we were traveling on a long stretch of desert highway when Becky spotted a young fellow thumbing and insisted we give him a lift. He said his name was Ted and he was 19 years old. Tall, skinny, long hair with jeans and a leather vest. Becky sat in between us. After a few miles Ted and Becky got talking and I was surprised when she told him she was 15 and I was her Dad. After that they talked up a storm, joking and laughing together. Actually it seemed to me like he was hitting on my "daughter" and she was flirting right back. After a couple of hours, I pulled into one of those infrequent, combination gas stations and diners to refuel and everybody got out to stretch there legs and get some thing to drink.

When I was ready to leave I couldn't find Becky or Ted. As I walked around the diner I spotted Ted and Becky standing there making out. It was obvious they were French kissing and had been for the last 5 minutes. They were all over each other like two pretzels. My mind was saying this guy was kissing my wife who was pretending to be my 15 year old daughter. I wondered how far Becky would let the game go so I went back inside and bought a coke. When I returned and peeked around the corner, Ted had Becky pinned against the building. She was looking up to the sky softly moaning while Ted kissed her neck and his hands roamed all over her body. Suddenly I started to yell and curse at the kid, asking him what he thought he was doing with my daughter. I ordered Becky to get into the car. I told Ted to get lost because Becky was a minor. Then Becky and I got back onto the highway and continued on our way. As soon as we were a few miles down the road, Becky said that was the most exciting thing she had done in a long time. Ted really thought she was 15 and couldn't keep his hands of her petite body. She asked if I was okay with what happened and all I could do was to point to my aching hard-on. I started to rub her small girlish legs when Becky reminded me that fathers shouldn't touch there daughters like that. That night we slept in separate beds. The father/daughter thing again.

The next morning it took me 20 minutes in a cold shower before I could get dressed. I wanted Becky, and she new it. When she got dressed and came out of the bathroom I almost died. She wore a light yellow girls cotton jumper. Today she looked even younger than 15. As we got into our car, a eighteen wheeler rumbled by blasting his air horn at Becky. The next two weeks were the same thing. Different sexy girls outfit to drive me crazy and separate beds at night.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.