Daughter In Heat - Cover

Daughter In Heat

Copyright© 1999 by Phil Phantom

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A daughter in heat is something that is hard to handle, usually, but not in this family...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Heather sat through classes on Monday either remembering Friday and Saturday or thinking ahead to Thursday. She had a lot to think about and had no business being in school with her mind elsewhere. Fortunately, she took her last final exam on Friday and could coast the last three days. Still, the constant intrusions into her private thoughts were a nuisance and all the people made it impossible to masturbate. She never wanted to masturbate more in her life, and all she could do was rub her pussy on the seat. Even that did not escape attention.

Penny Harper leaned across the aisle and whispered, "God, Heather, what's wrong with you? Can't you sit still? You look like you're trying to rub yourself off on your seat. Guys are staring at you. Can't you tell? Did someone slip you a Spanish Fly or what?"

Heather slowed her squirming but couldn't stop completely even though she now saw that she had attracted half a dozen sets of eyes and two sets were trying to look up her skirt which had worked its way up her thighs almost to the crotch. She wished, now, that she hadn't impulsively flushed her panties after third period English. She wished she could close her legs. She wished Penny would butt out. She wished the seat had a rougher texture. She wished the teacher, Mrs. Vargas, would notice and say something, make her stand in a corner; or better yet, come up before the class and masturbate in the nude.

"Ummm, yes, wouldn't that be something." Heather smiled at the delicious thought.

Penny leaned in again to say, "God, Heather, why don't you just go ahead and frig off? You may as well. You look pathetic doing it that way." Penny waited until Mrs. Vargas had her back to the class, then she reached to Heather's lap and pushed the hem of Heather's skirt up past the mound. Heather sucked a deep breath as Penny said, "I thought so--no panties. God, you even shave your pussy. What a slut. Go ahead. Finger fuck it. I dare you. I double dare you. You're chicken."

Vargas faced the class again so Penny sat straight. Heather's skirt remained where Penny moved it and now eight sets of eyes were straining to see the shaved and naked pussy between her parted legs.

Mrs. Vargas couldn't see the pussy, but she did take notice of all the heads turned to face Heather's lap. She moved over one aisle and now saw a bare lap. She slowly moved three seats up that aisle and saw the bare pussy. Oddly, she didn't say anything. From five feet away, she looked directly at the shiny clit while droning on, then returned to the front of the class, still droning, leaving three times as many sets of eyes as before. Now, over half the class was looking and half of those could see pussy.

Penny leaned in again to say, "She knows. She saw. She's giving you the go ahead. Do it, Heather. Come on, do it!"

Heather bit her lower lip, noted all the eager eyes on her, then let her left hand drift into her lap. At the first contact with her sensitive inner twat flesh, she was lost. Her finger sought the hole and was lost, sucked into a steaming vortex. She fingered herself and now the whole class was watching. Half were out of their seats or standing on seats. Vargas leaned back against her desk with her arms folded. Heather brought her other hand into play, widened her legs to the maximum, fucked herself hard with three fingers, rubbed her clit furiously, and finished herself off in less than a minute with a dramatic display of climactic ecstasy.

After the orgasm, a doozie, Heather lay in a sprawl with her hands resting on her seat at either hip, out of the way so everyone could see what she'd been playing with, and they all looked. Most came over to look, up close and personal. Heather knew she was screwed, busted, exposed for what she was--an exhibitionistic slut, a public masturbator, and a loud one, the worst kind. They may as well get a good look. They did.

When Heather regained her senses, she sat straight, put her knees together, and tugged her skirt down. Vargas then came forward, told everyone to get back in their seats, then addressed herself to a blushing Heather, saying, "In all my years of teaching, I have never seen such a vulgar display by a female student. I should report this, but since we're almost through for the year, I'm going to pretend I didn't see what I saw. If this happens again, I'll place your desk on top of my desk facing the class. If you want to exhibit yourself and put on a vulgar display, I'll see to it that no one needs to leave their seat. Is that understood Miss Elton?"

"Yes, Mrs. Vargas."

"Good, now, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted... blah, blah, blah."

Penny leaned in to say, "God, Heather, that was so cool. You've got balls. Are you going to take her up on her offer? I dare you. I double dare you. We all do."

Heather was already thinking about it, but not today. With her itch scratched, all she could think about was getting out and getting away, getting home, getting to her room, and getting Big Ben out of her night stand, the one that reminded her of Spike's cock.

Heather rode the bus home thinking about her mother and the changes that had recently come over her. Heather knew she was being pushed into sex. Her mother wasn't being subtle at all. They still weren't talking about it but actions speak louder than words, and the spermy dog-fuck kiss was the clearest action of all. Heather could still taste the dog's semen and feel her mother's soft tongue exploring her mouth, pushing sperm to the back of her throat. She could feel her mother's slimy pussy lips smashed and spread out on her thigh, smearing and sliding from knee to crotch, first one leg then the other with all those people crowded in to watch.

She wondered why her mother didn't end by standing on the arms of the chair to do her face. That would have been something else, a face fuck with a slimy beaver, her mother's slimy beaver, a dog-fucked slimy beaver from her own mother with seven grown men and women watching and taking pictures of a mother's pussy sliding over a daughter's face--over lips, nose, eyes, cheeks, chin, even the neck, smearing her face with dog fuck right from her dog-fucked pussy. And then, she'd move over the mouth and piss, not a squirt, a full- fledged piss, all of it straight down her throat. That's how it should have ended. That's how you make a statement. That's how you make a slut.

"Oh, god this bus is slow."

"What's your hurry? You got a hot date or something?"

Heather looked to the freshman boy sitting beside her, a neighbor kid who liked to carry her books just to be seen with her--Harold--Weird Harold. She said, "No, I can't date yet. I told you that. I'm just sick of riding this fucking bus. I don't think I can take two more fucking days. Next year, I'll have my driver's license, then no more buses for this gal."

"Wow, Heather, you said the 'F' word--twice. I never heard you say the 'F' word before."

"Fuck, Harold. Can't you say fuck?"

"Guys aren't supposed to use words like that in front of a lady. Mom says..."

"Fuck your Mom. I'm not a lady, I'm a fucking slut."

"Wow, Heather. What happened to you? You were a lady last Friday."

Heather looked around to make sure no one was eavesdropping. They weren't and the bus was half empty with no one close. She thought for a moment, then said, "Harold, can you keep a secret?"

"Sure. Want me to swear to God?"

"Yes."

He held his right hand up and swore to God. Heather checked again, then leaned in to say, "My mother sucked off a big dog on my lap and made me jack him off while she sucked. He came in her mouth and then she kissed me with a mouthful of dog sperm. It was a long French kiss and I had to swallow all of his cum. While I was swallowing dog cum, she was wiping her spermy pussy on my legs from my knees to my cunt. [she pulled the skirt up to show him her cunt] And then, she stood on the arm of the chair and smeared her slimy cunt all over my face. She face fucked me after a dog fucked her. Then she pressed her pussy hard against my open mouth and took a piss, a long piss that filled me up. When she was through pissing, she made me wipe her cunt with my tongue. That's why I'm no longer a lady. I am officially a slut, now."

Harold was still looking at her denuded pussy with his mouth wide open. Heather eased the skirt down and sat up. Harold looked up and said, "Oh."

Heather wanted to smile. She really floored him. He still had his mouth open. She said, "So, how was your weekend?"

"Huh?"

"How was your weekend? Anything exciting happen?"

"No... Heather?"

"Yes."

"Did you really do those things you said?"

"Yes, swear to God. You won't tell anyone, will you?"

"No. I swore to God... Heather?"

"Yes."

"If you don't mind me asking, how come there's no hair on your vagina?"

"Ladies have vaginas. I have a cunt or a pussy--twat if you prefer. Would you rephrase the question?"

Harold looked around, leaned in, and whispered, "How come there's no hair on your pussy?"

Heather whispered, "I shaved it off."

"Can I see it again? I never saw one before."

"All right. You look. I'll keep a lookout."

Heather sank low in the seat and laid one leg on Harold's lap to make a good spread. She pulled her skirt up past her belly button. From her position, almost lying on the seat, there was no way she could serve as a lookout, but she was able to give Harold a good spread beaver to examine, which he was doing with her help. She pulled the lips open and fogged his glasses.

"Wow, so this is what a pussy looks like inside. It sure is pink. That must be the hole that babies come out through, huh?"

"Yes, but first a dick has to go in. Go ahead and feel if you want. Put your finger in. Go ahead. I'm not shy, not anymore, not after what happened. I'm a slut, now. You can finger-fuck my cunt all you want. I don't care who knows or who sees, so if you have the balls, just do it. Just reach under my skirt and finger my pussy. I won't be wearing panties anymore, so it'll be easy."

Heather watched him enter her with a tentative finger. He said, "Wow, this is nifty neato. Are you sure you don't mind? Does it hurt?"

"Don't be silly. You could probably get your whole hand up inside. Go ahead and try. Get your hand all wet and push hard."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Babies come out through that hole. A hand is nothing. Do it. Push hard. Harder! Force it in... ughhh... more... ahhh, yes, keep on. It's going in."

"Wow, Heather, it's in all the way. This has got to hurt."

"It isn't comfortable. Make a fist... ah, yes, that's better."

"Wow, this is super neato."

"Make it super neato for me. Move in and out like a dick fucking, not much, just sorta jab the back of my pussy... yeah, that's it, little punches."

"Wow, this is weird, neato but weird."

"Just fist fuck me and don't talk."

Heather closed her eyes and settled in for a leisurely fist fucking while picturing Spike mounted over her. It was a delicious sensation and the rumbling bus only added to it. Through several stops to disgorge students, Heather remained with her eyes closed. If anyone saw them, she wasn't aware. Each time the bus stopped, Harold pulled her skirt down and leaned across pretending to look out the window. When the bus started moving again, he pushed the skirt up higher than before, feeling freely with his free hand until he was freely feeling up under her top.

He felt both tits after unhooking the bra, then pushed the top into her arm pits so he could see what he was feeling. Heather stopped thinking about Spike and thought about being thoroughly felt up and fist fucked on a school bus by a horny thirteen-year-old brainiac who was a year ahead of his peers scholastically but two behind on social skills, but catching up fast. He was more concerned about getting caught than she was, so she turned her body over to his most capable charge.

After riding with a hand up her snatch for fifteen minutes and ten stops, he stopped to say, "Our stop is coming up."

Heather opened her eyes, set her bra straight, pulled the top down, and said, "You'd better pull out. We'd have a hard time walking like this, and you'd have a harder time carrying our books.

He was reluctant to pull out and didn't start until the bus began breaking for the stop. Heather winced and said, "Ugggh... ow! Shit! Pulling out is harder on me than putting it in. Are you making a fist?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Is that better?"

"Yes, you moron. Come on, get your fucking arm out of my twat. We're here."

They exited the bus and began the familiar four block walk to Heather's house. Harold still couldn't believe what just happened but her vaginal wetness was drying on his hand and making the books hard to keep in place. He looked to her and said, "Wow, Heather, that was really something. Would you like to stop at my house so we can do it some more. My folks won't be home until six. It's just me and my kid brother. He hasn't ever seen a pussy either."

"You want to fuck me, don't you?"

"Who wouldn't."

"You'd like me to get all the way naked for you and your brother and let you stick your dicks in my cunt, ass, or mouth. That's what you really want, isn't it, Harold?"

"Sure, can we?"

"I'll think about it. Do you have a dog?"

"Yeah, we have two."

"Males?"

"One is."

"How big is his dick?"

"Pretty big. It's a lot bigger than mine, that's for sure. Why, would you do him, too?"

"Sure, why not."

"Wow, that would be neato. My dad would love to see that. He loves it when Ruff jumps on Mom or tries to lick her between the legs. He made her let Ruff be a house dog just so she has to deal with his doggie desires, which he seems to think is okay to vent on human females."

"It is okay."

"It's okay with Dad. Ruff sure likes her pussy and he knows where it is. He gets hardons a lot when Mom is around. Boy, she gets so embarrassed, especially when he jumps up and humps her. Sometimes, she can't get free and has to wait till he finishes. That's really neato because she gets creamed good and we get to see her panties and his dick poking her in the snatch, stuffing her panties up her crack. We've seen parts of a pussy--Mom's. Her pussy has lots of hair. You can't hardly see anything but hair."

"Does she wear dresses at home?"

"That's all she wears. I never seen her in nothing else except for a robe."

"You know what I think. I think your father makes her wear dresses. Either that or she wears them to make Ruff horny. Any girl knows you don't wear a dress around a horny male dog unless you want his attention. A dog sees naked female legs, he knows there's pussy at the top. To a dog, pussy is pussy, and once they sample human pussy, they treat it like a pussy that's always in heat. What's more, any woman that fucks a dog has a pussy in heat and wants the dog to know that."

"Could be, but my guess is Dad makes her wear the dresses. He's the boss. She does what he says. She seems to know Ruff thinks her pussy is in heat all the time. When he's not trying to fuck it, he's trying to sniff it or lick it. I don't think she likes that too much, not when we're all watching, and we're always watching."

"I should stop by sometime in a short skirt and no panties. I could show her how to take a licking from a horny dog. What would they do if I let him lick all he wanted to and had no panties on?"

"Dad wouldn't do anything but watch, and Mom wouldn't try to stop it on her own, not if Dad wanted to see. You could do anything you wanted to do. You could fuck him or suck him or both. You could get naked and stay naked. If Dad saw you naked, he'd want to fuck you. You'd like that, wouldn't you? He has a bigger dick than Ruff."

"So, your mom doesn't like being a bitch, huh? Mine does."

"I doubt it. She acts like she hates it, but she sure gets caught a lot in positions she can't break free from. I have my doubts. She's either getting caught on purpose or she's terribly stupid. She's not stupid about other things. She puts on a good act, though. She swears someone in the neighborhood taught Ruff nasty habits. He wasn't like this until recently. Do you think your mother taught him?"

"Could be. She fucks any male dog that comes in our yard. What does he look like?"

"He's a large golden retriever with a red nylon collar."

"So, that's Ruff. Yes, I've seen him with Mom many times. He is hung nice, pretty dog, too. He's a fast learner. Your mom would have to love what he's doing and my guess is she fucks him when no one's around."

"Me and Brad figured as much. She's with him all day while we're in school and Dad is at work. When they let school out early last month, I came home and found her walking around in just a towel. She had sperm running down both legs all the way to her heels and Ruff was lying in a corner licking his dick. She got fucked that time, and she had to know he'd get in her pussy if she only wore a towel. That's why we're sure she's fucking him when no one is around."

"I'm not at all surprised."

"Brad says he saw her fucking. He skipped school and hid out so he could catch her in the act. He said he saw her fuck him three times in one day, but Brad lies like a rug. He said they fuck face to face while she sits in a chair. I doubt that. Dogs don't fuck that way, do they?"

"Sure. Why not? That's the best way to fuck a dog. That way, you can see what's happening. When a girl gets screwed by a dog, she likes to see the doggie dick moving in her pussy, and she can control the speed by holding him by the haunches to slow him down and make it last. Dogs fuck too fast. That's the only drawback to doing it the way dogs like to do it. Mom likes to fuck people doggie style and dogs people style."

"Wow, maybe Brad did see that. He said she held onto his haunches and made it last a long time. Wow, my mom's a bitch, a real bitch. Neato, super neato. I wonder if Dad knows. I wonder what would happen if I told him."

"Tell him and find out. My guess is, he'll make her wear only a towel all the time. He'll probably put a dog collar on her. He should, don't you think?"

"Not really. That would kill Mom. It's bad enough on her as it is. She's pretty bashful. We don't get to see much unless she can't help it. Being forced to be a bitch and fuck in front of us while wearing a collar would kill her, and Dad is the type that would do that to her just for kicks. No, I'd better keep this to myself. I think it would be great if you became Ruff's bitch and would stop by everyday to screw him. I think that would loosen Mom up after she got used to it. If she got used to it and I could see she was ready to bring it all out in the open, I'd tell Dad. It would be great if you could get Mom to loosen up and start acting like a good bitch. We'd all love that."

They arrived at Heather's walkway and made their way to the front door. Heather said, "Sounds interesting. I may just pop in on you guys, maybe tonight."

"Really!"

"I might and I might not. You'll just have to wait and see. Don't be calling over here and don't bug me about it. If I show up, I show up. We'll take it from there, but I'll be there for action, so you'd better not be lying about your parents. If I get thrown out, I'll be pissed."

"You won't; I swear to God."

"We'll see. Can I have my books, now?"

"Oh, yeah... here. Uh, Heather, you said I could finger your pussy whenever I wanted to. I'd like to do it now. No one's looking. May I, please?"

"I said just do it. If you're going to ask permission, fuck you. You lose. Bye."

Heather smiled after closing the door on Harold, but lost the smile when she saw Sarah's handbag on the dining table. Normally, she'd be thrilled to see Sarah, but her presence meant there'd be no surprise lewdness, no fucking, no dogs, no lesbians, nothing.

Heather knew the painters had taken a quick job to earn some fast easy money and wouldn't return until Thursday, but all day long she had hoped her mother would have something waiting. Spike was high on her wish list. She could have borrowed him. Her mother knew how horny she was for that dog. She couldn't have been more clear. If she wants a daughter slut, she could at least pay attention to the clues.

On the other hand, she might have him locked away in a bedroom waiting for Sarah to leave. Hope bloomed in the young bosom as Heather rounded the corner to enter the living room and dropped her sticky books.

There, on the living room floor, naked as the day they were born, were her mother and Sarah Brewer; and Sarah, the star Dallas Cowboys cheerleader, her personal hero and role model, was sucking on her mother's cunt, and when she lifted free to say, "Hello Heather," piss splashed in her face. She quickly resealed her mouth and resumed sucking. Heather plopped down in the same recliner she had plopped down in on Friday, wearing the same astonished, mesmerized, enthralled, catatonic look.

Sue, lying in a crab-walk position with Sarah kneeling between her legs facing Heather, looked back to Heather and calmly said, "Oh, hi, sweetie. We'll be through in just a minute. Sarah is just helping me go pottie. I had to pee real bad and she loves sucking the pee out of me. How was school today?"

Heather had to shake her head clear to respond. "Okay."

"Two more days and you'll be a junior. You must be excited about that."

Sarah had eased off and was slurping piss as though from a fountain under low pressure, making a great deal of distracting sucky slurpy noise. Heather watched Sarah slurp and suck, lick and slurp, suck and swallow, but she also tried to focus on what her mother was saying. She realized this was a staged demonstration to shake her and that her mother's dispassionate act was intended to add bizarre to a vulgar act for reasons she couldn't quite fathom, but that was par for the course for her bizarre mother. She did the same thing while fucking or sucking cock.

Heather tore her eyes from her mother's elevated crotch and said, "Yes, I can't wait."

"I spoke with Chuck, the foreman of the crew. He'd like to put you on the crew this summer. Are you interested?"

"Uh, yeah... sure."

"He's a demanding boss. You'd have to do whatever he says. While you're working, you won't be my daughter, you'll be Chuck's helper. I won't interfere. He runs his crew as he sees fit. Do you understand that?"

"Yes."

"You'll be the low gal on the totem. Anyone, even the lesbians can order you around. Even their dog can order you around. He doesn't need to speak. We both know what the dog wants from a sexy girl like you, don't we, Heather?"

"Yes."

"What does he want, Heather? I want to make sure you understand perfectly before you enter into this contract, and it will be a contract that you must fulfill to the completion of this job at the very least. I will personally see to it. What does he want?"

"He wants me for his bitch."

"What does that entail exactly?"

"He'll want me to suck him and fuck him."

"I guess you do understand. Very good. Any other demands the others may place on you should be no problem for a girl willing to suck and fuck a dog. Do you foresee any problem?"

"No. I'll do anything."

"Great, then you have a job." To Sarah, Sue said, "That's all there is, Sarah. You're sucking on a dry hole. Maybe Heather has some for you."

They disengaged and rolled apart. Sarah advanced on Heather on her knees. When she arrived, she didn't ask, she pushed Heather's legs onto the armrests and glued her mouth to the slit, right over the urethra, using her tongue tip to tickle the piss hole. Sue sat on the rear portion of the chair's left arm and laid her right arm over Heather's shoulder, looking into the crotch getting sucked.

Sue said, "Relax, Heather. Let it flow. Just close your eyes and pretend you're on the pottie."

Heather couldn't relax, not with Sarah Brewer sucking on her beaver. She couldn't believe Sarah Brewer was actually between her legs, sucking on her pussy, expecting piss, but she clearly was and showing signs of frustration. Having her pussy sucked was nothing new, but it was still novel enough to feel new each time it happened. The painters and especially the lesbian paper hangers, got a big charge out of grabbing her, turning her upside-down, sucking a cum from her, then setting her on her feet to watch her stumble and fall. Relaxing was out of the question. She could barely hold still.

Sarah looked to Sue for help and Sue tilted Heather's face to her own and said, "Sweetheart, relax. Sarah is a guest in our home. Piss in her mouth. She wants you to piss. Give her what she wants."

Heather closed her eyes and pretended she was sitting on a cold toilet, but that wasn't working, not with a soft, warm mouth sucking on her cunt and silky-soft hair caressing her inner thighs. She pictured Harold. That worked. Piss flowed freely seconds later and the mouth on her pussy came alive trying to keep up.

Heather opened her eyes to watch the last half of her bladder empty, awed by the sight of Sarah sucking and swallowing like a thirsty dyke. It was all so unreal, but so utterly thrilling. Her mother hugged Heather's left cheek to her right breast and told her she was a good girl. Unreal. And then she fed the erect nipple into Heather's mouth. Heather opened wide and sucked it in, looking up at her mother's face like a nursing infant.

Sue held the tit and Heather's head, smiled, and said, "You're going to be an excellent slut for Mommy, aren't you, Heather?"

Heather nodded with the tit in her sucking mouth. Sarah was now sucking pussy for the sake of sucking pussy. Sue watched the suck job for a few moments, then fed Heather the other tit, saying, "Sarah wants your girl cum, now. You'll make her a good batch of slimy girl cum to suck out of your virgin fuck hole, won't you, dear?" Heather nodded hard. "It is still a virgin fuck hole, isn't it?" Again, Heather nodded. Sue smiled big. She brushed hair from Heather's eyes and said, "You're making Mommy very horny. I'm going to do something very nasty. Would you like me to do something very nasty, sweetheart?"

Heather took her mouth off the tit to say, "YES!"

Sue laughed, got up, and climbed onto the chair in reverse, placing her knees on the armrests behind Heather's legs, putting her ass in Heather's face, settling her head to Heather's loins where she kissed Sarah.

The backward push of her mother's ass pushed the recliner to the recline position. Heather attacked her mother's pussy like a lesbian bred for the muff.

Sue broke the kiss to say to Sarah, "My daughter is licking my pussy. Are you happy now?"

"Yes, very. She's also delicious. Care for a lick of daughter pussy?"

"Don't mind if I do."

Sue licked all through Heather's splayed slit under Sarah's fascinated gaze, then she paused to smile, saying, "You really love this shit, don't you?"

"I fucking adore it. I have to go watch Heather do you. Suck her cunt and make her cum."

Sarah got up and knelt at the side of the chair to bring her face alongside Heather's. Heather noted the company with a side glance. Sarah smiled and said, "Do you like licking your mother's pussy, Heather?"

Heather gave the slit a long, deep lap then looked to Heather, smiled, and said, "Yes. Am I doing it right?"

"Let me see you lick deep inside the hole you emerged from almost sixteen years ago. See if you can reach her womb, the womb you grew in."

Heather pressed her face in tight and sent her tongue in as deeply as she could while watching Sarah's reaction. Sarah's face lit up with excitement as she said, "Oh, yes, lick deep in your mother's cunt, Heather. Oh, yes, you're a very good daughter. Tongue fuck her pussy. Let me see your tongue. Oh yes, that's a nice long tongue. Fuck your mother with it... ummm, yes, I know she's loving that. You're a good mother fucker for a girl. You keep that pace up, you'll make her cum and then her pussy will get slimy gooey. You'd like that, wouldn't you... umm, yes, Mommy cum. Suck her clit and make her cum. Suck it hard."

Heather followed Sarah's instructions and so did her mother. They came together in mutual explosive orgasms, then lay spent. Sarah didn't let them come down slowly. There was slut slime that needed to be sucked. She went from one end of the sixty-nine to the other to see that all the slut slime was effectively sucked into mouths and swallowed.

Heather quickly caught on to Sarah's kink and gave her the performance she lusted after, acting famished for her mother's vaginal secretions, fascinated and in-love with her mother's pussy. Sue did likewise for Heather, and together, they thrilled the fuck out of the professional cheerleader who cheered them on professionally.

When they were done, Sue got up and pulled Heather to her feet to strip her. Sarah helped and when her tits came in view, Sarah sucked the left, Sue sucked the right. Heather watched the adults nurse on her C-cup titties that no one had ever sucked before the month of May. By early June, nursing adults seemed to be their sole purpose. She loved nursing adults, liked to pretend she was feeding them, and feeding two at once was the ultimate. If two more began sucking on the holes between her legs as was often the case, she felt like a buffet at a pedophile banquet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.