The Kinky Couples - Cover

The Kinky Couples

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   Novel-Pocketbook  

Julie Spencer grinned lewdly to herself... now they're ready for me, she chuckled softly, moving through the secret passageway into the second bedroom.

"You didn't think you were going to leave me out, did you?" she smiled seductively to her lover and her husband as she approached the bed and the satiated triangle strewn across it.

"OH NO... OH MY GOD!" gasped Janet as she saw Julie's obscenely grinning face.

"Julie baby, I was wondering when you would make your entrance. Want one of your little treats, do you. Janet I hope you're ready for Julie's specials, because they're the best around."

Bob was holding his wife now so that she couldn't escape. Janet was puzzled, what was Gary talking about... what was a special and what did Julie have to do with it. Suddenly she felt Julie's hand on her breast and she knew without a shadow of a doubt what they were referring to.

"NO!" she shrieked, "NO, YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME!"

"Gary, I think Janet needs another little drink, she's scared of me, she needs to relax a little," Julie crooned in her hypnotic voice.

Janet watched mesmerized as Julie got up, her naked buttocks jiggling seductively and moved to pour Janet yet another martini. As soon as she reached the bed again, she handed Janet her drink and started to massage her breasts once again.

"What beautiful titties you have darling," she cooed.

Janet could hardly believe what was happening to her, how could this woman be touching her this way and how could Bob and Gary allow it?

"Now lie back darling and relax," whispered Julie sexily and she began to push Janet back onto the bed.

Janet was beside herself now, sobbing wildly, "No... no... no..." how could she allow a woman to touch her this way, how could she?

"You're perverted, leave me alone," she begged.

"Spread your legs honey," commanded Julie sternly now.

"Come on honey, spread 'em," Bob joined in, "just like you did for Gary here."

"Come on Janet, don't hold out that lovely pussy, you've got a beautiful pussy, Julie should have a little too."

Julie knelt between Janet's legs now and peered into the cleft opening of Janet's soft, still sperm flooded cunt. It was still warm and pliant from its recent fucking by the two penises of the men. Her own full breasts hung down between the younger woman's thighs, and watching them, Bob thought to himself... God... they were both made for fucking! Seeing the two incredibly formed women together was truly exciting and the two men sat close by with their drinks to watch.

Janet with a figure like some fantasy creature, perfect in every way. Full firm breasts that jutted out above a slender torso and tiny waist. Hips that someone must have dreamed up, and thighs and legs made for wrapping around a man's back. She was magnificent! And Julie, whose long blonde curls made a perfect contrast to Janet's short chestnut curls, with her equally fabulous breasts and slender hips almost like a boys.

They watched as Julie nimbly got to her knees in front of Janet and then matter-of-factly parted the young wife's legs, revealing the vulnerable young vaginal split that they had plundered so violently just before. Their pricks jumped to attention once more as they watched the look of mortification of Janet's face as Julie pried her legs even further part after Janet made a last futile attempt to close them again.

"Baby, I'm going to lick your little pussy so you'd better relax," ordered Julie.

"Yes, listen to the lady," commanded Bob.

Janet knew she was licked, she might as well relax. She was so ashamed she didn't know what to do. She felt utterly naked and vulnerable and tears streamed down her cheeks. She knew that Julie was staring right into her wide open vagina and that Bob and Gary were watching everything that happened.

Julie's fingers were really beginning to explore the still moist little opening of Janet's still warm pussy now, making searing contact with every little cranny of the sensitive organ. With an expert touch, her thumb smoothed around Janet's clitoris while her fingers began to slip teasingly into her vagina.

Janet knew that she was now among the lowest of the low. Yet she knew she would endure it.

"Come on baby, relax," she heard Gary urge her.

"God, her cunt's tight," groaned Julie, looking at the two lewdly grinning men. "How did you two ever get those huge pricks of yours inside her?"

"Don't worry about us darling," Gary urged, "make sure she enjoys you."

"Don't worry, I will," smiled Julie salaciously.

Her nails scraped for an instant against the walls of Janet's vaginal walls, tearing at the tender abused flesh and Janet bit her lips, gasping at the sharp pain. Then Julie pushed herself up between Janet's legs a little further and brushed her breasts against her tender inner thighs by moving her body slowly from side to side. As she did so, she began to massage the moistened crevice of Janet's pussy with both hands now, gliding slowly up and down on her passion drenched loins.

"Ooooooooohhhhh..." Janet moaned, no longer knowing exactly what was happening to her. All she knew was the very sensation of what was being done to her body. One last remnant of shame rose in her, then Julie plunged two of her fingers teasingly into the wet opening of Janet's slowly surrendering cunt. Even though she was already wet with climatic juices from her previous ravishment, her inner muscles were still tightly contracted so that with the first plunge of the invading fingers, she cried out once more at the small sharp pain. But soon it abated as Julie began an insistent in and out motion, causing small wet sucking noises as she did so.

Her other hand went under Janet's buttocks and slowly manipulated their lush white softness while her serpent like tongue found the gentle indentation of Janet's navel and performed a sensuous circular dance within its confines.

"MMMmmmmmm..." Julie cooed out loud. "How nice you feel... just right for my hand..." And with that, she added another finger to the now slowly squirming chestnut-haired wife's hot pliant opening, plunging up through the tightened ring of outer flesh to the softness of her helplessly pulsating walls inside.

Janet arched her back at the pressure being forced within her. A seeping pleasure began to unfold deep in her suddenly hotly quivering belly. To her bewildered and tormented mind, it almost seemed to stem from the very idea that she was being taken advantage of in this way... being forced to be a party to this lewd performance. Once again the thought of how she must look to someone watching... and indeed, this time there was someone watching... the helpless girl, trapped beneath this woman, nothing but an object for the delight of the only two men in her life. She began to flex and unflex the inner muscles of her thighs inadvertently increasing the mounting pleasure in her loins. She was aware that her buttocks were being squeezed gently and it made her begin to push her hips further down into the bed at each thrust of Julie's hand.

"It's delicious, isn't it?" Julie whispered up to Janet now, low enough so that the men wouldn't hear.

Janet let out a low helpless moan... It was all getting to be too much for her. She could barely control herself. She could feel the two men's eyes on her, and she didn't know which was more horrible... her lover or her husband. They were all looking at every single detail of her shame... her shameless undulating was being carefully watched! Then all of a sudden, without any warning, she was no longer a wife and mistress to the lewdly bulging eyes watching... she was only an animal lusting after the satiation of her needs! Delightful spasms began to rack her body as she bucked and turned beneath Julie's steady fondling. Her hand seemed to have become an integral part of her insides by now, so closely did it mold to the streaming contours of her aching pussy. Her long legs began to scissor back and forth to the motion of her rotating hip. Julie's tongue on her belly was almost driving her mad. It was all so good!

She could feel her desire mounting second by second as the hotly teasing fingering of her wetly contracting cunt continued. The two men were now standing beside the low couch, fascinated by the unbelievable extent of Janet's arousal.

"Good god... to think that that's my wife!!" Bob groaned.

"Yeah, and she's being fingered by my wife," moaned Gary.

Janet could hear them talking, but the words only served to increase her frenzy. Tiny gushing floods of excited moisture seeped from between her open legs and suddenly Julie's tongue was moving along her stomach... down, down further to the unbearable tense little pointed clitoris that stuck out from the damp matted curls of her aroused pussy. It seemed almost to be begging to be touched.

Julie clamped her wetly sensual lips around it and began to suck softly on it as her hand worked its way salaciously in and out, around and up in the flaming hot passage up between the helplessly squirming woman's thighs.

With a low growl, Janet signaled that she was only conscious of her own needs now... her head tossed wildly from side to side, her hands went down to Julie's blonde curly hair and held it, as she continued to lap and suck at her steadily flowing juices. Tantalizingly, Julie found the opening between Janet's buttocks with her other hand and slowly worked her finger into the tightness of the tiny puckered rectum, so recently plundered by Janet's husband. Ignoring the young woman's muffled squeal of discomfort, she wormed it in as far as it would go... and this added a unique and unexpected heightening to the already unbearable passion coursing through Janet's body.

Julie lifted her head from its position at the burning center of her lover's wife's thighs and pulled herself up so that her face was now level with Janet's ecstatically quivering breasts. Still working her agile fingers in the two straining orifices, she managed to bend over so that she could mouth her squirming young victim's nipple tipped breasts.

Janet felt as though she had been missing something all her life. The growing sensual delight in her pussy told her that from now on she would seek out this blissful joy... no matter whether from a man or a woman... she had to have this exquisite feeling! Tiny sparks were leaping from her attacked nipples as Julie kneaded and sucked at them with her tongue. She began to relish every stroke, every touch, becoming a bundle of craving desires. The smoothness of a woman's skin all over her... it was almost like making love in the water, compared to a man's skin. She knew that soon she would reach the breaking point. She felt like a giant time bomb was set to explode up inside her helplessly trembling belly. The sound of her own screaming reached her as if from a great distance, and she was vaguely aware of her flailing arms and legs. Yes, the explosion was about to happen... her rolling, tossing, naked body arched and contracted beneath Julie's expert fingers and tongue.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.