The Kinky Couples - Cover

The Kinky Couples

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   Novel-Pocketbook  

Bob Howard sat up on the grass and grinned at Julie. His cock was still tingling with the incredible feelings that she had evoked in him.

"We must have fallen asleep," he groaned looking at his watch. "Good thing we didn't get caught."

"What time is it," yawned Julie sleepily.

"Five o'clock."

"Goodness me, I have to arrange for dinner," Julie said quickly, springing up to assume her wifely details. "See you at cocktails darling and be a good boy," she threw over her shoulder and she slinked off across the lawn seductively, purposely swaying her ample buttocks from side to side to tantalize Bob.

He watched her disappear and then got up from the grass himself. That's one hell of a woman, he groaned to himself, now why couldn't I have married a woman like that instead of bitchy old Janet. At the sound of his wife's name, Bob Howard suddenly felt guilty. I wonder if she's in the house, he said suddenly to himself.

Almost the moment Bob turned the door of his bedroom and looked at Janet's crumpled body lying on the bed, he knew that she had seen him on the lawn with Julie. Whether she had seen them fucking or not, was another question but she knew something. It was obvious.

"How was your sailing trip," she sneered, her tearstained face all red and blotchy.

Bob Howard blushed deeply with obvious guilt. What could he say, where could he hide. Obviously she knew, he was caught, trapped like a bear in a cage... there was no way out!

"How could you, you filthy bastard," she screamed, "fucking in the bushes like a dirty dog. How could you let her touch you, she's a dirty bitch. Oh My God! How could you let her put your cock in her filthy mouth!"

That was all Bob could stand, suddenly he s napped and before he knew what was happening streams of abuse were pouring from his mouth towards his young wife. He knew she was shocked, that was obvious from the look on her face, he had never spoken to her this way in all their marriage.

"Bob, listen honey, I..." she stammered now, anxious not to enrage her husband further.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU FUCKING BITCH," he commanded. "I've taken just about as much of your bitching as I am going to take. Julie happens to be a real woman, believe me. Janet you wouldn't know what that was, but I do. All you ever think about is money and the fact that I don't seem to be as good at doing that as other men. Well, let me tell you something, Julie looks at me like a man, she makes me feel like a man and I like the way it feels."

Janet was backing further and further towards the bed now as her husband Bob pushed her, his face only inches from her, red and contorted and very ugly. She had never seen him this way before, it was horrifying. Suddenly she realized that she didn't even know who he was.

"GET ON THAT BED WOMAN. I'M GONNA FUCK YOU RIGHT NOW!! THAT'S WHAT YOU NEED, A GOOD FUCK!!"

Mortified by his obscene language, Janet couldn't help but fall backwards in such a way that her dress rode up, showing the thin white crotchband of her panties under which pressed the swollen mound of her teasingly hidden pussy. She had just showered and changed for dinner and now she was ruining her dress. She tried to straighten it out but this only angered Bob more. He reached under her skirt to pull her panties down. "NO!" she screamed, trying to get them back up, but it was no use. Bob pushed them to the floor and kicked them away with his foot. Grabbing her by the waist he quickly flipped her over.

"Stop it Bob... Stop it, what are you doing."

"I'm doing to you what I should have done months ago," Bob replied, lifting up his frightened wife's dress so that he could see the smoothly naked flesh of her helplessly trembling buttocks.

"Oh!" Janet gasped, as she heard the rustle of clothing behind her. Obviously Bob was undressing and she once more felt a pang of fear as she tried to scramble away, but found herself pulled rapidly back into the same vulnerable position.

Bob's hands were unbuttoning the side button of her dress, pulling down the zipper and removing it completely without her being able to do a thing about it. She tried to scream but found that she was too embarrassed to do so, what if someone came in and found her in this position?

"Stop, stop, Bob! NO!" she cried as he lifted her sweater up. But it came too easily off over her head in spite of her tears. This left only her bra, and Bob, eyeing the tiny clasp at her back ruthlessly ripped it apart. Janet felt the weight of her released breasts as they pressed forward, and somehow she felt even more ashamed that their surface was completely exposed too.

"Don't worry... I'm not gonna touch your tits!" Bob said gruffly. "Not yet anyway!"

Bob peered down at her white, wide-spread buttocks, deciding that he would do something to really humiliate the little bitch. He hadn't fucked her in a while, not that it was his fault. She was the one who wasn't putting out. And of course, now that he and Julie were getting along so well, he didn't even miss her... the little prude. Well, tonight, he was going to see that some of that prudery was washed away.

"I'm going to give you something you'll remember for a long time. I've got a right, you know... I'm your husband!"

His finger prodded into the softly yielding crevice between the smooth fleshed ovals of her ass cheeks as with his other hand he drew them apart until he could see the skin straining around the tiny reddishly puckered hole of her anus.

"Now spread those legs wider!" he commanded. Naked behind her, his thick swollen penis bulged lustfully large, pulsating veins that stood out on the sides of his rock-hard shaft. Leaning over, he slowly and deliberately parted the cheeks of her full rounded buttocks wider than the first time. He heard her moan and then with a perverse smile on his lips, he bent forward and with his tongue tip licked wetly at the small brown opening.

"NNNNNnnnnnnooooo... !" Janet begged all fire and fight drained out of her as her husband's teasingly flicking tongue sent chills running up and down her spine. She felt ashamed and more naked than she had ever felt before.

Bob withdrew his tongue and peered hungrily at the tight puckered opening between his wife's nakedly gleaming ass cheeks.

"Spread em wider!"

Janet's long beautiful legs were spread so far apart that she could feel the pull on the tendons where her inner thighs met softly against her pubic.

Bob stuck his index finger to his mouth and moistened it with his saliva. Then reaching forward, the tip of his finger found the small anal entrance and he pushed it up inside until half of it was imbedded in the small, tightly clenched mouth.

"NNNNNNOOOOO!!!" Janet screamed out as the sudden rush of pain filled her. She tried to wiggle away from him as his finger began to turn and twist slowly around in the deep rubbery channel of her rectum, sliding steadily inward and then pulling out and pushing back in with abrupt jerking motions until finally, through the pain, she could feel the palm of his hand pressing flatly against her soft naked buttock cheeks.

His finger was moving about in her ass, now expanding it, sawing in and out and the pain was acute. Anger clouded Janet's eyes as she screamed at her husband, begging him to stop. But as she begged, Bob added a second finger alongside the first, forcing it with an almost sadistically satisfied grin into her virgin passage.

Janet felt as though she were a butterfly specimen pinned cruelly to the bed by some cold, inhuman collector who felt nothing.

"STOP!" she pleaded with her husband, "... for God's sake, PLEASE STOP!" She tried to straighten her knees out so that she could lie flat on the bed. Perhaps then it wouldn't hurt so terribly much. She just had to get him to stop somehow. But Bob, his hand hooked strongly under her buttocks back up in the air, making her remain in the humiliating position that made her rear passage wide open to his lewd fondling and playing.

Janet cried out again and again as she felt the searing pain in her unaccustomed anus as it responded to the steady swinging motion of her husband's fingers and for a brief moment, she thought she might faint. She was being subjugated in a lewd, debasing way she had never known before. He was deliberately stretching her tender anus in a way that would hurt her the most, making sharp twisting motions just when she least expected them.

"You snooty little bitch!" Bob hissed between his tightly clenched teeth. "I'm really gonna give it to you... no wife has the right to hold on to her husband... YOU HEAR ME... ?"

Janet went pale at the sound and tone of her husband's voice. She had never known him to be like this before. Oh God! she thought. What's happening to my life! Tears ran down her cheeks and her short chestnut curls fell into her eyes. She was trying to support herself on her elbows, but every now and then, she would pitch forward, propelled by the force of Bob's forward rushing fingers.

"Don't... Please don't, Bob... don't... I can't bear it!"

"Oh, you can bear it, all right... in fact..." he breathed heavily, "... you'll do better than bear it... much better!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.