The Kinky Couples - Cover

The Kinky Couples

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   Novel-Pocketbook  

Janet Howard wasn't exactly sure what was happening that she didn't know about, but something was. Gary Spencer had been very attentive to her the first night, taken her out to see the moon set, even put his arm around her, until she had edged away sharply, but now... she was alone. It was the second time she had been left alone and she didn't like it.

Julie Spencer and her husband Bob seemed to be hitting it off just right. She liked to play tennis, so did Bob, Janet hated tennis. She liked to sail, so did Bob, Janet hated sailing. Gary had some business to take care of in the house, it was the maid's day off and suddenly Janet found herself once again alone.

The sun was shining however and so she took advantage of the day and the sun's rays. One thing Janet did like was to be brown as a berry. Now stretched out sexily in her white bikini, her skin looked almost ebony... little did she know how seductive and alluring she looked, especially to Gary Spencer who could see her clearly from his study window. He could see Janet but she couldn't see him because of the willow tree between them but Gary could see just enough through the branches to know that he still desired Janet's hot little body, even though he knew she was a touch on the cool side he felt he could melt the ice a little. I'll just give her a little time, he decided.

Janet sipped her gin and tonic and sank back into the comfortable wicker chaise, relaxing into its soft pillows was the best thing she'd done for herself all day, she thought sleepily to herself. She felt the sun sinking into her body and she felt invigorated. She started to drift off and suddenly she found herself thinking about the previous evening in bed with Bob. It was the first time in months that he hadn't tried to fuck her, she couldn't understand it, it was so unlike him. He just didn't seem interested in her body at all. She found herself, even in bed and especially now feeling sexy. It was almost as if because he didn't want her, she wanted him.

She felt her nipples begin to respond to her lewd thoughts too and tiny rivulets of perspiration were beginning to gather under her arms and down the inside of the finely curling chestnut pubic hair nestling snugly between her legs. She pressed her legs together as if in an effort to quell the salacious feelings that were gathering there then realizing that this was only causing her to feel even more seductive she opened them. A little rush of air up her legs however increased her feelings even more. "Mmmmm!" she sighed as the air sent a small tingle of pleasure rippling through her loins. "Ah, now that feels good!"

Suddenly she knew what she wanted to do... no-one could see her, Gary was in the back of the house somewhere reading work lists or something. She wanted to be naked... naked in the sun, it really appealed to her. I can't imagine why I'm having such lewd thoughts, Janet mused to herself, but I haven't been having much fun this weekend, if being nude in the sun makes me happy, I don't see why I shouldn't indulge myself.

Funny how sexy I feel though, she thought. Janet wasn't used to such feelings, at least not in a long while. It was almost as if Bob's voracious appetite for sex hadn't allowed her to have one at all. He never gave her the chance to want him because he always wanted her first.

Janet tentatively slipped out of her bikini now, looking around furtively just to make sure no-one was looking and then she was free, completely naked and she felt wonderful. She felt the little bud of her clitoris quivering wildly as the air fully hit it and almost without thinking she let her hands roam freely over the swelling curves of her breasts down her tapering waist until they came to rest on the slightly rising mound of her naked vagina. Her fleecy chestnut pussy pulsed slowly with a rising moisture... her face glistened with the natural oils of her body and she caught her breath as her middle finger reached the prickly sensitive folds of her pussy. She felt a sharp thrill rush through her entire body now as the tender surface of her pussy was exposed to her quietly little manipulations. The feeling rose from her pink and coral pussy up across her trim little belly where it lingered before rising higher still to reach the taut protrusions of her breasts, large and ripe and melon-like.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.