The Kinky Couples - Cover

The Kinky Couples

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   Novel-Pocketbook  

Gary Spencer had gone to real-estate school with Bob Howard, the only difference between Bob and Gary was that Gary knew how to sell. He'd only been in business for a year and already he'd made enough money to buy his wife the beautiful house of her dreams. He felt sorry for his friend Bob and was aware that his marriage was really suffering because of his lack of salesmanship.

"You know Julie," he said to his wife across the breakfast table, "I'd like to invite Bob and Janet Howard here for the week. I got a call from Bob and I sense things aren't what they should be in their marriage. Maybe a weekend around us would cheer him up."

"My sense is that Janet Howard isn't at all in touch with her sexuality," purred Julie Spencer crossing her legs to allow her husband a view of her shapely thighs, as well as her panties.

The show was not lost on Gary Spencer either. He considered himself damn lucky to have married as sexually alluring and seductive a woman as Julie. She was ready any time to fuck, anywhere, as many times as he wanted. He knew he was a lucky man.

"Does she turn you on at all Gary," Julie smiled, thinking of Bob Howard and how extremely attractive he was to her.

"A little, well in fact a lot but then I hear she just can't let go, and after you babes, I'm spoiled," he grinned lewdly.

"Don't you think we should give Bob a little of what he needs."

"You mean don't I think you should give it to him, you sexy wench," laughed Gary.

The Spencer's were loose and easy about each other making love to other people, as far as they were concerned it improved their marriage rather than took away from it. But they knew they were pretty unusual in this respect.

Gary leaned over now, reaching out for his lusciously curved wife and pinching one nipple through her thin caftan.

"Do you remember the last couple we swapped with," groaned Julie as her husband's finger continued to excite her. "Do you remember the way she wanted both you and her husband to sandwich her between you at the same time?"

"Do I ever," grinned Gary.

"Well I didn't have that much fun, I had to masturbate like mad to stop myself from flipping out. Next time it will be different."

"Oh poor baby," Gary teased, as with one hand he reached under her dress, cupping the silken crotch of her panties and the softly rising mound of her fuzz-covered pussy with his open palm.

"Mmmmmm..." Julie sighed. "That's nice, but don't stop there... go on... go on..."

Gary Spencer continued to fondle his wife under the breakfast table, it was one of the games they liked to play, it made them feel so wicked like a teenage couple who couldn't wait to get to the bedroom!

"Mmmmmm... right there... yes, that's it... like that," Julie's words were interrupted now by her husband's middle finger slithering wetly up under the tight elastic leg of her now warmly moistened panties. The hotly probing tip teased and slid around and about her thinly bearded vaginal slit for a few delicious moments which Julie groaned out her pleasure in a soft, passion-laden voice.

Gary reached under his wife's dress now with his other hand and slowly rolled her panties down over her smoothly rounded hips until the entirety of her pubic triangle was exposed and her sheer white panties clung tenuously down around her knees. Then without waiting longer, he reached back under her dress and began pressuring his tightly cupped hand up against her nakedly exposed pussy. At the same time, he lowered himself to the floor and, thinking of a new tactic, slipped her panties down around her ankles and helped her step out of them. Gary remained sitting on the floor, giving him an unobstructed view of the glistening pink opening of her exposed vagina surrounded by its blonde curling cunt hair.

Julie now calmly picked up the newspaper as her husband's hands began to smooth along behind both her resilient white buttocks, patting and caressing them, even as his finger teased hotly around the bearded mouth up between her thighs, and then slid wetly up into her slippery open pussy.

Julie groaned aloud while her husband's thick fingers lingered lovingly, expertly touching, investigating sliding back and forth in the warmly seeping liquids that were exuded by the tender vagina that nestled so snugly between her legs.

Then, her mouth hanging slightly open in rising rapture, Julie began to shift her weight slightly to accelerate the erotic pleasure she was receiving.

"OOOOOOHHHHHH..." Julie groaned out lustfully as both of Gary's hands played and teased now in the warm pubic lips above him. They were throbbing and pulsing now and the smoothly split little mouth of her pussy glistened like a beacon in the dark. Gary thought his wife's cunt was just about the most erotic thing he had ever seen as he continued his secret playing among the wet cuntal folds up under his wife's skirt, keeping a keen ear out for her little sighs that came more and more frequently as she read haltingly and with heavy breath from the newspaper.

Julie's clitoris throbbed heavily and hotly, her pussy pulsated up between her slightly spread thighs as she began to grunt a little under the obscene pleasure of her husband's expert manipulations. Her face flushed a deep scarlet and her eyes glazed over slightly. The rising sensation beneath her dress was almost too much... it seemed so wicked, so deliciously dirty... she couldn't remember when she was so turned on. God, if anyone could see this happening to her!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.