A Husband's Hobby - Cover

A Husband's Hobby

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A horny wife is tricked into sexual activities she never imagined.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Natalie rose from the cushions almost as suddenly as she had sat down. The demanding tingle up between her legs refused to be quieted, tormenting her with its fiery, unfulfilled insistence. Oh, Lord, dear God, she groaned silently. I'll never be able to stand this... She paced the living room of the staff cabin nervously, glancing every so often at the intercom switchboard that had so rudely interrupted her quest for orgasmic release. Her inner thighs seemed to be burning as she rubbed them nakedly together when she walked. She could feel the crotch-band of her panties soaking warmly with her still-oozing lubricating fluids as her whole belly ached with need.

Finally, in desperation the beautiful young brunette headed urgently toward her bedroom, plopping herself down across the double bed that she and her husband shared at Weatherly-Brooks Camp. Her hands flew up to the tips of her thrusting breasts, tweaking them gently through the stiff material of her camp blouse. She began to unbutton the uniform with one hand while the other crept down to the crotch of the short-shorts, rubbing sensuously over the rise of her pubic mound. It was something she had been trying to avoid during the whole three months of Mark's and her problem, but it was something she could no longer prevent. She had to have satisfaction.

Loosening the blouse, Natalie slipped her fingers under the sheer fabric of her bra to knead the soft, warm flesh of her breasts, pinching the pliant nipples to rubbery tightness. Her mind spun over the numerous young male bodies she could remember from her three years of teaching at the urban high school, and she picked several out for their fantastic, healthy looking magnetism. The black-haired teacher couldn't help but think of their bodies now, their firm-muscled chest and long, sinewy thighs, their tightly flexed young buttocks and... and Oh, God! their delicious long hard cocks!

Although the young woman had never actually succumbed to the temptation of her unwitting young pupils, Natalie had dreamed and fantasized about them so often that she felt as if she had actually known them, in all their youthful naked splendor. And her mind-visions were made all the more tangible now by the recent, so near and yet so far stimulation of a real flesh-and- blood youth, the fourteen year old boy whom her husband had sent to pick up a book.

Dear God! the lust-crazed woman repeated to herself as she squirmed into the mattress with her hips. I was so close! And Jason Powell was really here, right here between my legs, and his lovely thick cock was right up in my pussy, god! Right up there in my belly!

Her long shapely legs began to scissor open and shut in remembered lust as she hurriedly unzipped her shorts and slid them down over her hips to land beside the bed on the floor. Her thin nylon panties were stuck drenched into the crevice between her firmly molded ass-cheeks, and she had to arch up off the bed to remove them. Reaching down the full length of her reclining body, she teased herself with a rhythmic pinching of her clitoris, fanning the burning passion that still remained from Jason's untimely departure. Her smooth rounded buttocks quivered tensely into the quilt-covered bed until she could feel the raised seams of the patchwork rubbing against the tender swelling vaginal lips. At the almost electrical contact, her breath quickened into a soft panting, and the fiery passionate yearning blossomed ever more insistently in her loins.

She tried to imagine the first nine months of her marriage, when Mark's heated touch would send her reeling into unknown heights of erotic excitement, and when her prurient interest in youthful males was at its all-time low. Back then, Natalie had really thought she had overcome her problem... She had been convinced that marriage to athletic, energetic Mark Jenkins was the cure for her forbidden fantasies.

But now as she writhed on the bed under her own salacious ministrations, Natalie moaned out her realization that she had been wrong. Perhaps it would have happened even without the unfortunate problem she and Mark had been having lately... Or worse, perhaps Natalie's very fantasies were somehow the cause of her failure to achieve satisfaction in her marriage bed. But whatever the explanation, the gorgeous teacher couldn't deny the demanding hollowness of her loins... She had to fill her need, no matter how illicit her methods.

Her soft, ruby-lipped mouth opened in sensual rapture as both her hands scurried madly over her body as though they were no longer controlled by her brain. Her long fingers floated down over the creamy flesh of her belly, coming to rest on the dark, still-matted curls of her pubic vee, at the entranceway to her burning genitals. She groaned at the sudden contact with her hard, sensitively aroused clitoris, and she moved her legs far apart on the bed to reveal the glistening little pussy between her thighs. Her trembling fingers slipped downward to the swollen tingling lips of her vagina, pulling them outward with a slow, torturing movement until the deep pink slit was completely exposed to the warm sunlit air and the tiny throbbing opening between them pulsated open and closed like the upturned mouth of a hungry baby bird.

Slowly and gently, she began to insinuate her long, slender middle finger into the warm depths of her wetly-throbbing cunt- hole, forcing it downward until it lay completely buried in her greedily clenching channel. She teased at the erected bud of her clitoris with her thumb, as she closed her dark, moist eyes and imagined how young Jason Powell's cock had felt only a few minutes ago.

Her breathing slowed as she felt a wave of intense heat pass up through her body. She opened her legs wider as she probed her long middle finger up inside her heated cuntal flesh, trying to quench the tiny teasing flames licking down between her legs.

Abruptly she brought her licentious probes to a halt. Natalie, what are you doing?! she demanded mentally. Isn't it enough that you let that young teenage boy fuck his cock into you, and cum? Do you have to completely give in to your wicked carnal desires? Her conscience scolded the beautiful naked brunette as she lay sprawled on the bed, engaged in the lewd forbidden activity she had willingly given up on the day of her marriage to Mark. Now, only a year later, it seemed as if she was flaunting those marriage vows in as many ways as she could, first by her adulterous association with the young camper, and now by her own uncontrollable urges to finger fuck herself.

That's what it is! her brain taunted, finger fucking. She tried to order her arms to pull away from her hotly seething little cunt-hole, but it did no good. Instead, her body seemed to defy her brain's orders by hungrily thrusting another finger past the wetly quivering lips of her vaginal opening, slowly parting her pussy-hairs and widening the narrow slit as she carefully rotated the inserted fingers with calculated precision. Before her marriage, she had learned how to quickly bring her body to the necessary peak of excitement, and now in her frustrated frenzy of mounting erotic lust, she jerked her legs all the way back against her heavily heaving tits and ground her naked hips upward to meet each plunging fuck of her fingers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.