Drifter's Wife - Cover

Drifter's Wife

by Drifter

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   .

High School Days

She wasn't always my wife. I met Catherine, Kit for short, when I was a senior in High School. I had transferred into school at Milway High School after my folks had moved to there when my Dad was transferred.

I remember Mom and Dad being excited about his promotion and the transfer and how great things were going to be. Frankly I didn't want to go. I had a cool job and an even cooler girl friend... one who loved to screw... why would I want to move? But I had little say-so in the matter and hated it. That is until I met Kit.

I had sorta laid low around my new school. I was still pissed and wasn't eager to make friends. I had thoughts about running away and going back to Milway. I was so horny for my girlfriend and worried about who she was dating now, dating as in fucking.

I had seen Kit, I had also noticed she wasn't part of the in-crowd and seemed to be sort of withdrawn from the kids. I looked her over and wondered why. She was drop dead gorgeous with a killer body... and tall like me... maybe 5' 10'' or 11". I noticed a few guys hassle her occasionally and it kind of pissed me off. I really liked what I saw.

Then one day I was walking home from school and had just walked around behind the school on my way home. I heard someone cry out, "Stop you assholes" then I heard two guys laugh and say, "Oh come on Kit, you know you love it. Hell you've fucked half the guys in town already."

Again I heard her scream but it was sort of muffled like someone with their mouth blocked. I turned and headed in the direction of her scream, You need to understand that I am no hero but I don't take shit off of anyone. I am 6'2 already and weigh about 220 lbs, all muscle from working out like a feign. I wasn't worried about what I was getting into.

As I turned into the alcove behind the school I saw these two guys and Kit. One guy stood behind her holding her around the waist with one hand and his other over her mouth. The second guy was standing in front of her trying to get her skirt up. You know, I think sex is cool but this wasn't sex. This was attempted rape and I got pissed. The two wienies were 5'6 and 130 lbs at the most. I took the couple of remaining steps and as my eyes met Kit's there was a look of panic in hers... and pleading for help.

The first guy I let have it in the back of his neck with my big fist. He just dropped like a rock and lay there immobile. The second guy looked at me and then his buddy on the ground and shoved Kit at me trying to run past. I caught Kit in one arm to support her and reached out an caught the other freak in my right hand. I held him there as I helped Kit stand up and I asked, "You OK Kit?" She nodded and I released her and turned to the freak in my hand.

He was scared and with damned good reason. I was pissed. I looked at him and said, "Creep... can't you get pussy any way other than trying to rape a lady?"

He tried to get free and then gave up and said, "Hell man, it wouldn't be rape... Kit fucks everybody."

I looked over at Kit who was crying softly and I said, "I don't think so creep" and I busted his nose with my fist and shoved him toward the road. He was bleeding like a pig and I kicked his ass hard as he ran.

I turned and walked over to Kit and just said, "Come on Kit, I will walk you home. She looked up at me with these dark brown eyes and I fell in fucking love with her, right then. In a minute I helped her pick up her books and we slowly walked off leaving the first guy I hit still laying there. Kit looked at him and said, "Is he going to be OK?"

I looked at her not believing what I heard. He was trying to rape her but now she was worried about him. That was like Kit, she worried about everyone. I smiled and said softly, "Fuck him Kit, he was trying to hurt you."

She looked into my eyes again with those soft brown pools and I was her devoted puppy from that moment on. She didn't know it yet but I was. We walked and talked a little about nothing, then she said "Thank you..."

"Welcome..."

"I don't even know your name..."

"Call me Drifter... I don't care for William too much..."

"OK... thank you Drifter... I don't even want to think about what would have happened if you hadn't come by."

There was a long pause as we walked and then she said, "It isn't true..."

"What?"

"That I... let all the guys..."

"I know..."

"How do you know anything about me?"

"I don't really know anything but I have seen you and watched you around school and I wanted to meet you and I just don't believe what those assholes said."

She laughed softly and said, "You call a spade a spade don't you?"

"You mind?"

"No... but don't let my Mom hear you... or she won't let us date."

I smiled and said, "Are we going to date?"

She grinned and said, "Of course silly."

We walked along in silence, each with our own thoughts. Then I reached down and took her small hand in mine and I felt glad we had moved to Milway for the first time.

It was a Friday and as we got to her house, a small kinda run down place, I said, "Want to go to a movie tonight, if I can get my Dad's car... ?"

"Sure... I'll check with my Mom when she gets home. Call me in a little while. She will be home from work in about another hour."

I smiled down at my new girl friend and she raised her lips to mine and kissed me softly, tenderly. When she pulled away she said again, "Thank you again, Drif... that is what I am going to cal you Drif."

I just looked at her kind of stupidly... hell she could call me anything she wanted to.

Her Mom said yes to the date and my Dad said yes to the car and soon we were sitting in the car at the drive in... the only movie in town. Something terrible was showing and Kit and I decided to talk instead. I was dying to kiss her and I was wondering if I had a chance of scoring with her. I wasn't looking for just a one time piece of ass... I wanted her as my girl. But I was horny as hell. I had pulled her over beside me in the car and she had slid over willingly. Now I had my arm around her shoulder and I leaned over and kissed her.

She responded and I kissed harder... and hotter... soon she was responding and our tongues danced. Her breathing was almost instantly ragged and I knew she was getting hot as hell. I wondered about pressing the situation. Then suddenly she pulled away and slid across the seat up against the door... just staring ahead.

I didn't say anything for awhile and she calmed down, her breathing slowed and then I said, "Are you OK Kit?"

She looked at me for a long time and then she said, "Yeah, I'm fine." and she started to cry softly. I slid over and took her in my arms and just held her as she buried her head in my shoulder and continued to cry. Some time later she raised her head and said, "Oh shit..." in a sad sorta resigned way. Then she said, "Drif... I have to tell you some things. I don't want to... I wish I could just forget it all but you deserve to know. If you still want to date me after you know about me than that would be wonderful. If I don't tell you there are plenty of kids at school that will."

I hugged her and said, "Kit I don't know what you are talking about and I don't care. I like you... a lot I think... and I don't care."

"That is why you have to hear what I have to say. I think I like you a lot too."

"Drif I think you noticed that I respond pretty fast to being with you. The truth is I do that with anyone. You kissed me and I started getting so hot, so excited I could hardly breath, I can't help it. Maybe I am strange but I get hot so easily. Sometimes just a gentle touch will do it. It makes it hard on me to even date. Last year I was dating Chuck Johnson, MR BMOC... well we were at a movie here one night after a couple of coke dates and he started kissing and touching me and I went a little crazy. The first thing I knew I wanted him... I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted it so bad I couldn't help myself. I soon was on my back and Chuck was doing me. taking my cherry. I went crazy then for sure. I loved it... I didn't want it to ever stop. He stripped me and we got in the back seat and we did oral for awhile and then he fucked me again. I thought I was in heaven Drif. Nothing was ever as good. The movie shut down and we drove out to the lake and he fucked me twice more. I couldn't get enough and loved it. Finally we drove back to my house and I gave him head as we parked in front of my house, my Mom just a short ways away."

I interrupted her and said, "I don't care about that Kit, hell I've had my share and then some... even some of my buddies Moms."

"Shhhh baby... you have to hear the rest... for the next couple of weeks Chuck would pick me up at night and we would drive straight to the lake and fuck until I had to go home. I thought I was in love with him and we were going to do this for the rest of our lives. Then one night he picked me up in his Dad's big van, We had just had a wild screaming fuck and I was laying on the bed in the back nude with Chuck when the van door opened and two of Chuck's buddies crawled in. They had been watching us fuck they said. They both had their hard cocks out stroking them. I looked at Chuck for help. He kissed me and cupped my breast toying with my nipple the way he knew it made me crazy hot. Then he said, "Honey, I told the guys what a terrific fuck you were and they want to see for themselves."

"I was horny and hot and I told myself it was OK if Chuck said so"

Chuck told me to get on my hands and knees and let Bob fuck me while I sucked Don. He kissed me again and helped me into that position. I felt both of them in me and I can't lie... I loved it... The three of them fucked me over and over and I loved every minute of it.

The next day Chuck didn't call or come by. I realized he had just let his buddies fuck me for the hell of it and he didn't give a shit about me. The following Monday the story was all over school. I haven't dated anyone since that night. I was afraid to. Now, tonight, with you It was starting to happen again. You can take me home and I won't blame you if you don't call me again."

I pulled her close and kissed her lips lightly... then I said, "That is one hell of a story Kit... You have to know you made me hard as hell with it. Right now I am dying to fuck you... but I won't."

She looked at me and cocked her head to one side with questions all over her face. I continued, "I did notice you are a pretty hot lady as well as being gorgeous and sexy as hell. I like the package a lot Kit. As I said, I have had more than my share of pussy. I'm not worried about who you have fucked or how many. I like you Kit... maybe even love you. I want you to be my girl Kit... my steady girl... will you?"

She sat sort of stunned for awhile and then wrapped her arms around me and kissed me laughing at the same time. Then she sobered up and said, "You are going to hear a lot of stories. They have grown a lot from reality and some say I fucked the entire football team one night. God knows I might have if they had caught me right but they didn't. It was just Chuck and his two friends Don and Bob."

"Not to worry Kit." and I took my ring off of my little finger that used to be my Dad's before he died. I gave it to her. It was too large for her finger so she undid the gold chain around her neck and put the ring on it. It rested between her large breasts I smiled at her and said, "I am envious of where it is resting."

She blushed and kissed me warmly, "You know my secret Drif... if you pushed I suppose you could have anything you want. I wouldn't mind."

"I understand and I will take advantage of that soon. Right now I have to take you home... I have something I need to do."


The next day Chuck, the quarterback on the high school football team showed up at school with a broken right hand and a busted nose. Bob had a broken arm and a black eye and Don's leg was in a cast not to mention a swelled nose... They wouldn't tell anyone what had happened but they did swear to anyone that would listen that they had made up the whole story about Kit. The football season was a bust with three of their best not able to play but there is always next year.


Kit met me for lunch. She had seen them and heard the stories that started to spread about the three guys. Some said they had gotten in a gang fight, others said an Uncle of Kit's had brought a bunch of guys into town... Kit just looked at me. I didn't even smile and she slid her hand in mine and we both ate one handed, in comfortable silence.


We were as inseparable as high school allows. She had a part time job at the hospital and I was doing some programming on this idea I had. But when we had a spare moment we were together. Then after a couple of weeks of dating and just kissing the Saturday night came. I had my Dad's car and picked Kit up early. We drove directly to the lake. As I turned in I asked her "Where was the van parked that night?"

She looked at me funny and blushed and said, "Under that tree." and she pointed to a huge oak tree near the edge of the lake. I pulled up and parked "Here?"

She nodded, "I pulled her to me and kissed her as deeply as I could with a lot of tongue. It was along hot kiss and when we broke we both had trouble breathing. I looked at her large firm breasts in the thin blouse she wore. her long trim legs extending from the cutest ass in town... I kissed her again and she just met me everywhere, When she broke the kiss she smiled at me and asked softly, "Are you finally going to fuck me now?"

"Yes, we are going to wipe out the memory of that night, I'm going to keep bringing you here to fuck you until we have done it more times than you did that night."

She laughed and I said, "How many times?" I cupped a large firm breast in my hand and loved the way it overflowed it. She stiffened and sighed and said, "You are going to fuck me once for every time they did me?"

"That's right. How many?"

She grinned and said, "Oh about ten million times."

I laughed..."How many?"

"OK, twenty million so hurry damnit."

My hand slid up her leg unchallenged onto her wet panties. I caught them and started to slide them off. She only smiled and raised her cute little ass to let them pass, then her hand found my cock. We were both naked soon and she lay back and guided me home.

God she felt good. As I eased slowly into her tight sheath I shivered with pleasure, and so did she. She wrapped her legs around my ass when I hit bottom and moaned, "OH Drif do it... fuck me..." She did love to fuck. I have never seen anyone before or after that loved to fuck as much as Kit.

Soon, over the next couple of weeks, we had tried it all and she loved it all... even anal she loved immediately. The kids at school stopped telling stories about Kit. She was treated with respect where ever she went and though we didn't become a part of the "in" group it was our choice. We preferred to be alone.

One night as we were at the lake... satiated for the moment Kit looked at me and asked, "You fucked some of your friends' Moms?"

I couldn't help laughing at the way she looked when she said that. I just nodded. But she wanted a full report.


Sharing Stories - Trying New Things

Kit looked up at me and said, "I want to hear about it." She was referring to an old comment of mine about sleeping with a friend's Mom.

"Why... I just happened to be at the right place at the right time. No big deal"

"Bull shit" was her eloquent reply.

"What do you want a sexy story?"

"Hmmm," Kit replied, "That sounds good."

"OK you deviate but it will cost you."

Her eyes twinkled as she lay next to me completely nude and said, "I am here to serve you Drif... or service you... Tell me damn it."


Well I had this buddy named Tom. Tom's Mom was a real fox. She was in her thirties and she looked so good. Built and cute as hell. Feisty and playful. Every time I would go over to Tom's house I would leave with a semi hard on from watching her strut around so sexy. She ran around a lot in this nothing of a bikini... showing us guys what a fab body she had. I was a lot bigger than the other guys and she seemed to think of me more as an adult.

We swam in their pool a lot that summer. Frequently we had to run in the house to use the can. On this one time as I moved toward the bathroom to drain my hose I noticed that Vicki's (Tom's Mom) bedroom door was open just a crack. After I drained the monster I looked through the small opening to see her standing completely nude at her closet. As I watched I got hard immediately. She was so hot. She turned left and then right, she bent over straight legged and her labia was nicely presented to my view between her long legs and she twisted in a dozen ways. If I hadn't know better I would have thought she was putting on a show for me as he full tits bounced and swayed with their hard erect nipples. But she didn't know I was there. I thought about just barging in and offering to fuck her but about that time I heard another of the guys coming into the house. I ducked into Tom's room until I heard whoever it was in the can. I slipped out and noticed that Vicki's bedroom door was now closed. I smiled and I wondered.

Later as I lay beside the pool on my stomach tanning, Vicki came back out in some loose shorts and a looser top. She sat down in a lawn chair in front of me and when I looked up at her she smiled, and checking to see everyone else was a safe distance away she said, "Did you like the show?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Then I smiled, realizing I was busted, and said, "Yeah. It was fabulous."

"I find it hard to believe you are my son's age. You seem a lot older and I presume you are a lot more experienced."

I just grinned and she shifted her legs. As she let them spread I was staring at her bare pussy through the open leg of her shorts. I just stared for a moment and licked my lips. When I looked up at her again she smiled and said, "Do you like looking at that?"

"You know I do, It is pretty... like you"

"Hmmm thank you... are you hard? Is your cock hard baby?"

"God Yes... it's killing me"

"Show me"

I looked around to see where the other guys were. They were fighting in the pool. I sat up my back to them facing Vicki and pulled my knees up to my chest and spread my legs. Then I pulled my trunks open at the leg and pulled my hard cock out. She smiled and it was her turn to stare. After a moment she said,

"Hmm baby you have a nice big cock. Have you fucked many girls with that lovely thing?"

"A few."

"Did any of them suck it?"

"Yes"

She smiled and said, "Follow me into the house. "

She got up and walked to the house, her cute ass swaying in open invitation. I managed to get my cock back in my trunks and slowly followed. She was in the kitchen waiting. I could see the guys out the window as she knelt in front of me and pulled my trunks down to my knees. She caught my cock and began to give me the best head I had ever experienced. She bobbed her head back and forth fucking my cock deep into her throat. I was so excited I knew I would cum soon and I told her. She slid her hands up to my ass cheeks and pulled me deeper into her throat and I shot my load... She drained me and stood up and kissed my lips. I felt her tongue and tasted my cum on it. She smiled and said, "Skip school tomorrow and come over about 9. I will be alone, in bed waiting for you"

I was early and almost ran into her husband as he left. We fucked all morning and I went to school for the afternoon mainly to meet my steady girlfriend Sally.


Kit was stroking my hard cock again and now as I ended my story she kissed me with a lot of tongue and hunger and she said, "I liked your story. Did you ever fuck her again?"

"Yeah... pretty regularly til I moved."

"I thought you loved Sally. Or was she just a piece of ass?"

"I thought I loved her until I met you. It wasn't the same, I could fuck Vicki and not be unfaithful to Sally since she knew all about it and approved. But now I know I love you not Sally."

With that comment she just melted and kissed me again. After a minute she looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes and asked, "Did you like fucking Vicki and Sally both?"

"Of course... "

"As much as me?"

"No fair... I did enjoy them... but I love you. I don't know if you are better cause I love you. You are fantastic and no one could be even close for me."

"God you say the right things... I love you two Drif, so much."

After a bit of silence again while her mind whirled she said, "Would you like to fuck them again?"

"Hey Kit... stop with the hard questions... no fair." but my cock grew in her hand and she knew the answer.

She laughed and lay back pulling me on top of her again as she guided my cock into her eager pussy. As she hunched up to meet my thrusts she said, "I would love to watch you fuck them sometime I think."

The idea blew my mind and I flooded my lady's pantry.

Later as we cuddled she said, "I have another story to tell you." And she caught my limp cock in her hand.

I smiled and said, "Good, is it a sexy story?"

"I think you might like it It's about me and one of my Mom's boy friends."

"I like the sound of it. Did he fuck you?"

"Yes, does that bother you? I told you I didn't date after the nasty fun 3 some night, I didn't say I hadn't fucked anyone else."

"Good Kit, you know I'm pretty open about that. Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh yeah. I always enjoy sex Drif. It was sort of fast though. He had a date with Mom that night. She had called me earlier and told me she had to work late and to apologize to George for her. Well I liked George a lot. He had always flirted with me when he came to get Mom. Actually most of her dates flirted with me but George was nicer. I loved the way he looked at me. He got me hot just looking at my body. To be truthful I tried to give him a lot to look at. When he showed up I asked him in and told him about Mom having to work late. The way he looked at me then really turned me on. The only thing that bothered me even a little was he was Mom's boyfriend, not mine. I felt a little guilty thinking what I was thinking. I knew my Mom fucked George, but I also knew she fucked several other guys regularly too. Guess I get it from her. Well to make a long story short it took him about ten minutes to get me in bed with his cock in me. He was soooo good. It had been a long time since I had gotten laid and I loved it. He ate me and then fucked me again before he left."

I asked her, "Have you fucked him since that first night?"

"Yes... But that story will have to wait, I need you now."


Life was good and getting better all the time. I had been learning to program for some time and working on my PC developing a few very specialized routines. They seemed to work and I wrote describing them to a software house with the initials of MS. I got a call two weeks later saying they wanted to buy my routines. I agreed but doubled their offer price and adding a royalty per copy used or sold. It was enough to cover my college comfortably and a lot more. They said they would have to discuss it. A week later they agreed and the contracts were on the way. I talked it over with my Dad and he suggested I talk to his company attorney. She was very helpful. Seemed impressed with the deal I had arranged and OKed the contract with a few minor changes. The lawyer was some good looking lady and we got very friendly but that story is for later. The one thing I did was to buy myself a full sized van with all the trimmings, including a fold out bed in the back.

It was almost the end of the semester for Kit and I. Graduation finally and college. Kit was a frigging brain with straight a's in everything and I had come up close behind her. I still hadn't told her about the contract, I was saving it for a surprise.

The night of the Senior Prom was there and I showed up in my tux... she was gorgeous in a red mini formal that was cut low across her great tits and high on her trim sexy legs. It had a wide gold belt around her tiny waist. I couldn't help but look at her like a hungry animal as she displayed her body so enticingly. She enjoyed the way I was looking and to make it worse she slowly pulled her skirt up to her waist revealing sheer tiny red panties that I could see her pussy lips through clearly... She spun around and showed me they were thongs and her cute ass was completely bare. She winked as she looked over her shoulder at me staring at her great ass and she said, "I thought I would make it easy for you baby."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.