Exhibitionist Wife - Cover

Exhibitionist Wife

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Story of what a wife does to help her husband go through college and about a couple that are having a hard time sexually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Cheating   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Okay, Baby... you're hot enough to fuck now!" Fred gloated, heaving himself up above her and wedging his hips down between her quivering, white thighs. Looking down he saw that the blood- bloated head of his cock nestled into the moist, flowered-open mouth of her vagina, where only seconds before his mouth and tongue were tantalizing her to this point of total surrender on her part. He grinned lewdly down into her face and said, "Now, let's see just how badly you want to be fucked!"

Susan opened glazing eyes to look up into his lust-distorted face questioningly. "Wh-What... ?"

"If you want it, Doll... take my cock in your hot, little hand and put it in that gorgeous cunt of yours!"

She felt the sting of humiliation and groaned in abject shame, "Oh, God... Fred... just do it... to me! Don't make me... any more ashamed than I am... already..."

"Put it in, God damn it... if you want to be fucked!" Fred grated. "I don't want you telling anybody that Fred Holden raped you... or forced you... understand... ?"

For the first time she knew his full name, but the knowledge was meaningless. All that was important to her was getting his cock into her seething cunt... and he had made clear the condition. She would have to do it... herself! Tremblingly, her hand reached down between them, her quivering fingers curling to take the thick girth of his hardened length into her tiny hand... but her hand stopped; she was unable to force it the final quarter of an inch.

"Do it, now... you little bitch!" Fred Holden grated. "Otherwise... you'll end up playing with yourself!"

"OOOOoooooohhhh, God... I-I can't... !"

... But, even as she said it, her hand bridged a seemingly endless chasm, and in the simple reaching movement made the first motion to change her condition from chaste, loyal wife to that of unfaithful adulteress. It was almost as difficult to do as taking that first faltering step down the center aisle of her church the day she became the bride of Ronald Merril... or as later, that same evening of her wedding day, when she had taken her husband's hard, throbbing penis deep into her virginal pubic canal... for the first time, changing her from maiden girl to married woman. Ron! Oh, Ron... ! Please... understand! I-I want you to... understand, somehow!

Her fingers were on the warm, throbbing shaft, unable to circle its massive circumference, and for the first time she realized the enormity of the cock she held in her hand. She hesitated. It's Ellen bigger... than Ron's! My God! It'll tear me apart!

Impatiently, Fred growled, "God damn it... what are you waiting for... ? Shove my cock into your fucking cunt... and be quick about it!"

Flexing his hips downward, cradling himself deeper into the angle of her widespread, trembling thighs, he prodded his pulsing cock forward, forcing her to guide it straight into the quivering, moist hole of her cunt, the bulbose head of his lust-inflated cock spreading the tender, inner petals of her vaginal mouth, the warm fleshly contact galvanizing her electrically, as delicious sensations of expectant anticipation swirled through her body and mind in chaotic whirlwinds of ecstatic joy mixed with no little amount of fear and trepidation.

"Oh, ooooh, oooohhh!" Susan gasped, her head flailing from side to side, a shudder shimmering through her body as the shiny, surprisingly soft, blood-engorged cock-head pressed resolutely against the sensitive, quivering flesh of her cunt's mouth, insinuating itself into the warm, moist opening, and she held her breath with the knowledge that the rest of his rock-hard stiffness would soon follow, as she felt the stretching of her cuntal flesh.

... Then, Fred Holden pushed hard, shoving an inch or two of his aching prick into the tight, little hole of her pussy, feeling it clasp tightly about him, as he forced it even deeper into the elastic mouth of her cunt, bringing another gasp of anguish from her passion-distorted lips. "My God! It's... going to rip me... !"

Savagely, he thrust, to drive his cock deep into her seething, clasping cuntal sheath, his hardened length soaring up into her with forceful pressure, until with a satisfying slap of flesh on flesh, he was all the way up inside her, his blood- engorged cock's head flicking past the neck of her cervix and nudging solidly against the blind end of her vaginal passage. Looking down with glee he saw that his thick length was really buried in her cringing cuntal sheath to the very last fraction of an inch. His pubic bone was tight against hers, the dark brown hair of his loins mingling with the spun-gold of her pubic mound. Damn! She's nice and tight!

"AAAaaaaaaauuuoooohhhh!" she groaned, not daring to move. Susan felt as though his furious entry had scraped her raw, like a huge, unpeeled log shoved into her tender passage, and she was sure she could feel every ridge and wrinkle of his hardened shaft as it lay, sunk deep up into her searing loins.

... Then, over the rasp of Fred's breath in his lungs she heard it, the sound seeming to come from a great distance to her ears, muffled as they were by her concentration on the sensations of her own body.

"OH, THAT'S IT... RON! FUCK ME... HARD!... AND LONG... AND DEEP! OOOOOHHH... LIKE THAT!" It was a woman's voice, deep and throaty... in the throes of passion... and it came from the living room!

Ron! Oh, no... it couldn't be... Ron... ?

Susan Merril lay there under Fred Holden, trembling, not daring to breathe, her glazed eyes coming open, and she was raising her head, twisting it desperately to see, as a great, gnawing ball of fear blended with stabbing guilt slashed at her churning insides.

"DON'T WORRY, EVELYN... BABY! I'LL FUCK YOU SO DAMNED HARD... YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE STRAIGHT!"

It was her husband's voice! It's Ron! OOOoooh, My God it is him... and he's fucking... another woman! She could see him clearly. He was cradled between the soft, tapering, white thighs of a black-haired woman, his hips rising and falling in furious fucking rhythm, driving his rock-hard cock deep into her undulating cunt... but she couldn't see the other woman's face clearly. He called her Evelyn! Evelyn... who... ?

Sudden jealousy and rage flared in her. How dare him... to even think about... fucking another woman... when he can't even... ? For the second time in split seconds she had thought of what he was doing in fundamental terms, the word she had adamantly refused to use, herself, ricocheting around inside her emotionally distraught mind. Fucking! Ron... fucking! Fucking... somebody else! My husband... fucking! Fucking her... instead of fucking me... his own wife!

Fred Holden had heard also! He twisted his head to look toward the living room, seeing the writhing figures on the rug and knew instantly that it was his wife, Evelyn.

"Evelyn!" he gasped aloud. "What in the hell... ?"

Beneath him, Susan was attempting to squirm free of his massive cock buried in her cunt, her hips writhed under her and she was trying to sit up. She had to get off that bed. She had to do something... anything, but she didn't know what it was... whether to hide her own shame or scratch the eyes out of that other woman lying on her back, taking Ron's cock deep into her gyrating loins.

Instantly, as Fred's mind raced, he knew that Evelyn had succeeded, somehow, in her attempt to turn his sexual sally into a group orgy. He couldn't even guess yet as to how she had done it... but there she was, enjoying another conquest, fucking Susan's husband for all she was worth... And, afterward... she'll involve all of us! Deep in the back of his mind, however, he knew, now, that when that time came... he'd probably be ready for it.

... Right now, though... I've got to finish what I started! Hell! Stampeding horses couldn't stop me from fucking this luscious little blonde!

Using both hands and bearing down with his hips, Fred pushed the young wife back down into the softness of the mattress and snarled down into her face, "Take it easy, Susan, Baby! You and I are still going to fuck... no matter what else is going on!

Eyes brimming with tears, now, she looked up into his face and remembered: God! How could I forget... ? He's got it shoved all the way up inside me... already... and I wanted it! Wanted him to fuck... m-me! Then, she felt the expanding lurch of his rock-hard cock's shaft, and she knew that it was still true. She had to have it!... But, God... with Ron right there... in the living room... ? I-I couldn't! I just... couldn't!

"... But-but... my husband... !" she wailed. "That's my h- husband... out there in the living room!"

"And, he's fucking the hell out of my wife!" Fred Holden ground out at her.

"... But, how... ? Why... ?"

"Forget them, Baby! It's time for you to start begging... if you want to get fucked!"

"Beg... ?"

"That's right!"

"You mean... say it out loud?"

"Yes, damn it! Say it out loud... loud enough for them to hear out there! Say it! Say you want me to fuck you!"

"Oh, God! Not that too... after all the rest... !?"

"Say it, Bitch! Beg me!" Fred flared. "Right now!"

The debasing shame of it pounded through her, as again his massive cock buried deep in her trembling white belly expanded lurchingly, reminding her of her passionate need for sexual fulfillment, and if she were to get it she'd have to do as he told her... But, God! She had to have his hardened cock pounding in and out of her to bring her to the craggy heights of orgasm. It was already so close. Ron was forgotten for the moment, as she followed the dictates of her body. I'll have to do it! I've got to... have it!

Susan Merril gritted her teeth, her face flushed with the shame of it, but she did it. She said, her voice strangled in her throat, "Yesssssss! I need it... so terribly! Fuck me! Go ahead and... f-fuck me, now!

"With that, Susan, Baby? You know the words! You hear them all the time!"

"Your cock!" she added. "Fuck me with your cock!" Oh, God! Now! Now! Now!

... But Fred was still grinning lewdly down into her face, refusing to move in her yet. What else? She knew that he wanted something else.

"Where... God damn it? Where... ?" Holden grated. "Finish it up!"

"In... m-my cunt!" she groaned it out loud and clear. "Oh, God! Fred, you're torturing me!"

"Now... say all of it!"

"Fuck me! Fuck me with your cock! Fuck me in the fucking cunt!" she screamed. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" God! Will he ever be satisfied ?

Okay, Doll! Now, I know you really want it!" he gloated.

... Then, he began to rock above her, with short smooth thrustings in and out of her moist, expanding vaginal sheath, and instinctively her body reacted as she gave herself up to the surging sensations in her loins, thrills of mounting pleasure coursing through her as she undulated her hips up to him and spread her thighs wider wantonly to take him deep up inside her searing, cock-hungry cunt. Her husband, Ron--and the rest of the world--would have to wait.

In the living room, on the rug, cradled between Evelyn Holden's white and shapely thighs, drawn back now to her chest and mashing the softly pliant orbs of her breasts cruelly, Ron was plunging wildly in and out of her demanding pussy, his rock-hard cock pistoning her like a rutting stallion, as he heard his wife in the bedroom begging Evelyn's husband to fuck her. Somehow, as she screamed it out, it was an extra goad to his own feral fucking of the other man's wife, and he began to gore her with insane power. He knew that it would be only a matter of moments before he would explode spewing his cum deep into the black-haired beauty's quivering belly, and he churned toward his ejaculation, smug in the knowledge that now Susan knew what he was doing. He had heard every word spoken in the bedroom. Now, he was hearing the groan of the tortured bed as his wife lay on it taking that other man's cock deep up into her white belly; he wasn't sure, but he thought he could even hear the moist squish of hard cock-flesh moving in and out of his wife's cunt. The little bitch! I hope she's feeling it... knowing that I'm out here Sucking somebody else's wife... while she's getting it too!

Beneath him, Evelyn felt the young husband's surging drive toward ejaculation and knew that he was too excitedly involved in satisfying himself. Damn! I'll have to do something... or he'll cum too soon!

Moaning up into his face, her own features twisted into a grimace of building ecstasy, Evelyn Holden shocked him with a mewling request, "Ron, Ron, darling... don't leave me behind! Do something... for me!

"What... damn it? I'm giving you... everything I've got!" Ron Merril panted, still cocking an ear toward the bedroom.

"Lean back a little... then reach down... and stuff your middle finger into my rectum... !" Fred's wife directed. "It'll make me cum... with you!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.