Exhibitionist Wife - Cover

Exhibitionist Wife

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Story of what a wife does to help her husband go through college and about a couple that are having a hard time sexually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Cheating   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Gloatingly, Fred Holden looked through the sheaf of pictures, again, examining each one carefully and studying all of the sexy curies of the naked, blonde-haired woman, whose likeness he had snapped that afternoon. He had rented one of the Polaroid color cameras, and he told himself: Damn! Taking these was one hell of a lot of fun. I'll have to get a good camera of my own, and go back there to take some slides!

He went back to a shot, looking right up the lovely, tapering thighs of the girl, revealing the tight, little aperture of her cunt in vivid color. Christ! She can't be more than nineteen or twenty!... And look at those tits! God damn... I'd like to get next to something like that!

Chuckling to himself, Holden gathered up the pictures and carried them into the living room where Evelyn was sitting, reading a popular novel.

"Hey, Sweetheart... I want to show you something..."

Evelyn looked up and turned her book face down in her lap. Trying not to show her annoyance, she said, "You're breaking in on one of the sexiest parts... you know..."

"What is it you're reading... ?"

"Oh, it's a new best seller I picked up today. It's just loaded with all kinds of sex, with all the four-letter words."

"Well, let me show you something sexy!" he said, handing the pictures to his wife.

Quickly, Evelyn shuffled through the stack of photographs.

"She's a very lovely woman," she observed. "Aren't these Polaroid color prints?"

"Yeah..."

"Then, you must have taken them yourself?"

"How right you are... and it was damned good fun, too!" Fred chortled. "There's this new kind of place called The Camera's Eye where you rent a model for an half hour at a time. I rented the camera, too!"

"It sounds like they cater to voyeurs..."

"Yeah... I guess that's right. Pretty good pictures aren't they?"

"Yes... but it's just looking isn't it? Why don't you have some real fun, for a change? There are at least five couples, right here in this apartment complex, who are real swingers... and..."

"Damn it! You're always wanting me to do something like that... and I'm not going to! I get my kicks watching... !"

"You're really afraid of it, aren't you? Afraid you couldn't perform... ?"

"You know I can... if I'm not under pressure... but if some woman was trying to force herself on me... well... you know what happens... ?"

"It doesn't have to, Fred..."

"Yeah... but it does... !"

"Have you ever tried to make it... with another woman?"

"You know damned well I haven't!"

"Maybe you ought to try!" she told him levelly. "After I've done it with another man... I always feel like I enjoy it more with you! I know that sounds crazy, but that's the way it works."

Fred still didn't like the idea of his wife's getting laid by other men-and women! It irked him no end, yet each time, Evelyn assured him that she loved only him... that the other was just sex... pure sex. There were no attachments and no commitments. He found it hard to believe.

"Well... that's your bag!" he growled.

Evelyn wouldn't be sidetracked. "How about this cute little chick?" She looked at one of the pictures, again. "She's a sexy little thing! What's her name... ?"

"Susan... Number one, one, five!"

"No last name? No telephone number... or address... ?"

"That's against the rules of the place. The girls just have first names and numbers..."

"I'll bet!" Evelyn laughed. "If you really wanted to get to know one of them... you can be damned sure there's a way to get her address!"

"I don't know how..."

"Why don't you try it?!" his wife challenged.

"Damn! I've never heard of a woman wanting her husband to go out tomcatting for a strange piece of ass!" he grunted.

"Well... I suppose I'm not just an ordinary wife, then..."

"Yeah, you can say that again!"

"... Or maybe it's because I have so much fun getting balled by other men... that I really want you to join in... like I've said before."

"With that Holloway woman... ? No thank you!"

"I told you there were other couples. I'm sure you'd find somebody you'd like... if you tried it!"

"Try it; you'll like it!" he parodied comically.

"... Or, we could join one of those swinging clubs..."

"Again, no thank you, darling..." he told her with finality.

Getting up, he took the sheaf of photographs from his wife's lap and went back into his study. He was irked by Evelyn's insistence that they start a swinging life together. Most men, he realized, would have jumped at the chance, but there was always that gnawing fear in the back of his mind that at the critical moment he might be impotent.

Idly, he went to the window and looked out and down toward the Pearsons' bedroom window. It was still early in the evening, and he didn't really expect to see anything going on down there; as a matter of fact, for the last three nights the drapes had been drawn. Come to think of it... I haven't seen the guy around for the last three days, either... and their car has been gone from the carport! Then, it dawned on him. Hell! He must be out of town... and that means that luscious doll is there... alone!

It was an intriguing idea to play around with, as he considered the possibilities. He was looking down into the unoccupied bedroom, the drapes standing open, tonight, revealing the bed and a portion of the room. Damn! I wonder if I could pull it off... ? He remembered some of his fantasies about the young wife he had watched so many times. Hell! He felt almost as if he knew her.

God damn! Just my luck! Nothing going on down there! Fred was just turning away, then he saw her come into the bedroom and sit down on the edge of the bed. She carried a large vanity mirror, the double-faced kind with a stand, one side of which magnified the image. Setting the mirror aside, the lovely blonde shrugged out of her filmy, frilly peignoir, and she was naked!

Instinctively, Holden drew back away from the window, switched off the lights in his study and dug out his binoculars from his desk drawer. Back at the window in a moment he excitedly focused the glasses on the young, tenderly naked wife on the bed in the apartment below. He watched as she cupped her high, mounding breasts in her tiny hands, and because of the magnification, he could see clearly the distended, pink nipples with their prettily wrinkled aureoles.

Then, she was lying down on the bed, propping her shoulders up with two pillows. It was not until she reached out for the mirror that he had any inkling of the use she intended for it. "Damn!" he breathed to himself. "I'll be damned!" He couldn't believe what he was seeing, yet it had to be true.

His binoculars were focused on the mirror, which the young, golden-blonde wife had placed between her wide-spread thighs, and he could see as clearly as she what was happening. He saw the reflection of her hands and the whole of her furrowed pussy, looking upward along the smooth, satiny taper of her inner thighs, and her fingers were caressing lovingly the hardening bud of her clitoris. She was masturbating... while watching herself do it in the mirror. Again, Holden gasped, "I'll be God damned!"

Instantly, below, he felt the pounding blood that raced through him being trapped in the shaft of his cock as it came to alert erection throbbingly, jerking out hard against the confinement of his trousers. She's playing with herself... trying to get her jollies... BECAUSE HER HUSBAND lSN'T THERE!

It hit him squarely between the eyes, then. So... why the hell am I only watching her... ? Christ! It's a perfect set-up! She's all hot for it! No husband to take care of her... and I'm up here just wishing I could fuck her!

There comes a time for direct action... and Fred didn't hesitate. Christ! It's worth a try! He put his glasses away, went into the bedroom and put on a light sweater, not sure exactly how he was going to get into her apartment, yet... But, I'll think of something! I'll have to! I can't let this chance slip by me!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.