Exhibitionist Wife - Cover

Exhibitionist Wife

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Story of what a wife does to help her husband go through college and about a couple that are having a hard time sexually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Cheating   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Just as soon as the front door of the Merril's apartment closed behind the departing Holdens, Ron gritted out, "You little bitch! How many other sons-of-bitches have fucked you... since you've been working at The Camera's Eye... or before that... for all I know?"

"Not anybody!" she answered dully. "He was the first... the first time I-I've ever been... un-unfaithful to you, darling."

"How can I ever believe that!" He pulled her up to stand before him and ripped the cover-up robe from her body.

"I swear it's the truth, Ron... and he was blackmailing me to... m-make me do it... !"

"... But, God... you like it! You begged him to fuck you!"

"I-l was too far gone, darling!" she tried to explain. "I had to... or I would've gone crazy!"

"Bull crap!" he swore, drawing back his hand to strike her.

Instinctively, she put her hands in front of her face and cried, "Please, Ron... don't hit me!" Then, saying something she hadn't intended to say defensively, she choked out, "Anyway... you were doing the same thing with his wife!"

Ron's hand stopped in mid-air and dropped to his side.

"Okay!" he growled. "I won't do that... but you're going to pay for this!"

Quickly, he took her by the shoulders and forced her down to her knees in front of him. Sadistically, he grunted, "You can start learning to suck my cock! Get it up good and hard for me... because I'm going to fuck you... like you've never been fucked before!"

"Oh, Ron... please... don't make me do that! I-I've never... ever..."

"No! But you sure as hell learned to suck cunt... haven't you? Do you like cunt... better than cock... ?"

God! He knows! "Oh, Ron..." she sobbed. "I love you... and I-I want only you... ?"

"Then do as I tell you, God damn it!"

She knew then that somehow she would have to prove her real and abiding love for her husband... and to do that... she would have to do as he said. With trembling hands, she reached out to the softened shaft of his cock, took it into her tiny hands and worked the foreskin back to reveal the soft pink of its head. Then, she leaned forward, ovalled her lips and took it into her mouth. She tasted the flavor of his semen remaining on it and found it tangy. 0h, God! Let me do it right... for him!

Inside her mouth, she felt the head of his cock throbbing to erection, as his pounding blood rushed into it to be trapped, and she experimentally swirled her tongue around the rapidly growing head, while at the same time, her hand gripping the warm shaft of it, felt the expanding, pulsing growth. It was a strange and new experience, and she found it sexily stimulating. Deep in her flat, white belly, the warm glow of new sexual arousal was being blown to life. Maybe... I can cum... again when he f-fucks me... so I can let him know... how very much I love him!

His prick was hard as a rock, now, and her other hand faltered out to his scrotal sac, her fingers caressing gently the bloating balls inside the silky-soft folds of tender flesh.

Suddenly, without warning, her husband flicked his hips and plunged the hardened shaft of his cock deep into her throat.

"Start sucking!" he ordered.

Susan almost gagged as the blood-engorged cock's head rammed down into the back of her throat. With an effort she controlled her instant nausea, determined that she would let nothing interfere with getting her husband back. She would have walked through a bed of burning coals for him, if he told her to do it.

Tentatively she tried it, her cheeks hollowing as she exerted a sucking pressure on the pulsing rod of his prick, hoping that she would do it just right to satisfy him, while at the same time her husband began thrusting in and out, using her mouth for a substitute cunt. Instinctively, she countered him, bobbing her head back and forth and making her tongue broad and flat like that of a nursing infant... And, below, she felt the fires of her own rising passion and the moisture of her readying vagina that bedewed the inner lips of her pussy. Oh, I feel so sexy... and nice... down there! I'll be good and ready... when he wants to... fuck me!

Susan closed her eyes thinking about it, a delicious shiver shuddering through her body. The way Ron's acting he'll be a savage animal with me! She tried to imagine how it would be, and she knew she would submit to his coming furious sexual assault on her.

Suddenly then Ron was pulling back and away from her forcing his now fully erect and pulsating cock out of her sucking mouth. "Okay! That's enough!" he was grating out at her. "My cock's hard enough to fuck you with now!"

Sitting back on her heels, Susan looked up at him adoringly. "Did I-I... do it right... ?"

"Yeah! Now get your ass up on the bed!" her husband ordered.

Obediently she crawled onto the bed and lay down supine in the middle of it, allowing her legs to part in readiness for him. As he knee-walked across to her, his lancing prick all shiny-moist from her saliva, she imagined it as a punishing cudgel. Managing a smile she murmured, "I'm ready for you... darling..."

"You're not getting it that way, Bitch! Turn over and get up on your knees!"

Again obediently Susan did his bidding. Occasionally, she had agreed to doing it animal-fashion, and she wasn't too surprised when he growlingly ordered her into that position. "All right... Ron..." she said sweetly.

Then, her husband was moving in close to her completely defenseless, upthrust, quivering buttocks, and she felt his finger dipping into the viscid moisture of her vaginal opening. It felt nice and sexy... And, he's being more gentle than I thought he'd be! Maybe he isn't too upset and angry with me after all...

Lulled into a sense of well-being, Susan waited expectantly for her husband's entrance into her now seething cuntal passage... Then, she felt his finger move upward to the puckered ring of her anus nestled between the white, trembling moons of her buttocks. Twisting her head around, she looked back at Ron questioningly, "Darling... what... are you... ?"

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass!" he hissed back at her, his face contorted with lewd lust. "Just in case... it's the only place you haven't been fucked before!"

Heart-strangling, mind-shattering shock paralyzed her with sudden fear. "Oh, My God... No! No! Ron! Please!" she sobbed. "You know... I-I've never..."

"It's less than you deserve!" her husband barked at her. "I probably should be beating you with a horsewhip!"

A thrill of sadistic excitement passed through Ron as he looked down at her waggling, defenseless buttocks, the tight, little brownish and puckered hole of her anus exposed helplessly before his massively hardened prick. I'll teach her something... God damn it! Again, he sank his finger into the moist channel of her cunt and smeared it on the tiny aperture of her cringing anus, then holding the rock-hard shaft of his aching cock in one hand, he nestled the head of it into her cuntal opening to lubricate it. Finally, he placed the bloated head of his prick right on the secret opening between her fear-clenching buttocks, and using both hands now he spread the full moons of them wide.

Susan felt him begin an inexorable pressure against the tiny nether hole, and she knew that there would be no escaping it. He was determined to fuck her there. Suddenly she knew something else. Her mouth contorted, she flung back at him, "All right! Go ahead... and fuck me there! l want you to do it... so you'll know... how much I love you!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.