A Wild Yearning - Cover

A Wild Yearning

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jan was frustrated with her husband's inconsiderate love-making efforts and there was Rex the neighbor's German Shepard. Rex had special talents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

But could it be?

Jan, her beautiful young daughter, Jan, seduced by an animal!?

Cavorting like a shameless whore with that German shepherd?

Yes, she could remember now the soft mewling whimpering of the dog on the other side of that bedroom door. That was some sort of explanation for the dog being in Jan's bedroom altogether.

But on the other hand it was unbelievable. It was quite one thing to witness this sort of thing in a show of this kind, quite another to learn that your own daughter was engaging in it. She tried to conjure up a vision in her mind of Jan's blonde, openly spread vagina being licked to bursting orgasm by the neighbor's dog. She couldn't imagine it.

In any case, this would bear looking into -- and the thought of it had made Sarah hotter than ever. Her loins were moistening wildly with excitement. She wanted to pull up her skirt, slip down her panties and impale herself down on her son-in-law's nakedly trembling hardness.

But she dare not -- she might frighten him off. Youngsters became skittish and had to be worked up very, very carefully.

The young girl on the stage had reached back in order to spread her cream-white buttock globes open like a curtain from her delicately throbbing rectal lips, giving the dog's tongue greater access as he worked at her from behind with increasing urgency. The tongue lashed up between her legs continually, dredging mournful, sobbing cries of desire from her parched young lips. Watching this, Sarah could feel the flame escalating in her own loins drastically. The aching hunger spread from her abdomen up into her heaving, passion-swollen breasts. She labored, gasping, for breath and squirmed harder down into the cushion, pressing the wet, passion-swollen lips of her panty-covered vagina against it to try to rub out that wildly consuming fire building there.

The German shepherd was now nuzzling under the lust-paralyzed girl's crotch, pushing his massive head between her pelvis and the bed, Sarah's eyes widened in amazed disbelief as the snout lifted then, raising the girl's buttocks with it. Sarah gasped as she realized what the animal was up to.

The girl obediently knelt, elevating her widespread ass-cheeks, bending before her furry master in abject surrender. His long, relentless tongue had lashed her into servile helplessness, crushing her resistance with its vigorous and unremitting attack on her sensitive young sexual organs.

The girl was on all fours and the huge dog now mounted the smoothly spread cheeks of her buttocks, forepaws on her sleek young back. The glistening, scarlet penis slipped from its furry sheath, dripping milky- white animal cum from its tip. The tapered point slipped and danced in the hot, wet crevice before it as the dog trembled and jerked, trying to locate the tight little anal hole in order to bury the thick, hard shaft into the helpless young love-slave's helplessly exposed rectum. As it slipped menacingly about on her naked flesh, she cried out as if she were being branded with a scalding hot iron.

Yet, sobbing, the girl still looked back, shifting her upraised buttocks in order to capture the lengthening shaft. Like a bitch in heat, she strove to scabbard the long, pinkly glistening organ in her voraciously grasping vaginal mouth. But the dog would have none of that -- it wanted her anus only. Its sharp tip missed at first, then slid upward again, attempting to enter. The girl sobbed, tensed, evading the bending, up-slipping cock in terror. But the dog immediately returned to the attack, thrusting crazily at her tight young rectal opening. It seemed to slip unsuccessfully by mistake into the soft, hair-fringed pussy, rubbing heatedly against the clitoris. The throbbing redness of his rod contrasted starkly with the girl's pink passion-enflamed cunt. He rubbed his loins hungrily against the softly opening lips and she groaned again with desire.

Fuck up into her, fuck up into her! Sarah found herself crying out in her mind, hopelessly aroused and stroking her son-in-law's hardness without thought as he gasped laboriously next to her.

The dog growled and the girl reached back, desperately trying to guide his slippery penis into her pinkish folds. Then suddenly a great well of sound erupted from the audience as the German shepherd abruptly found his footing, jerked his penis up and buried it with a merciless lurch through the tightly clenched lips of the girl's anus. She screamed out in pain, then squirmed her backside in abject surrender back onto his punishing cock. It slithered forward with a wet rush until it was sunk to the hilt, the dog's sperm-filled testicles swinging below her and smacking heavily into her wetly dripping pubic hair. A moan of relief broke from her pain and pleasure contorted lips as she began to move rhythmically backwards to meet the thrust of the panting dog. His forelegs wrapped tighter around her smoothly curved hips, and she undulated her body around in tiny lewd circles, abandoning herself to this delicious, searing animal fucking of her rectal passage. Her face turned sideways toward the excited audience and they could see fully the delirious rapture growing on her lovely young features, her long red hair spilling over her cheeks and hanging down to the bed. Her desire-swollen breasts danced slightly beneath her sensuously writhing torso, moving in time to the mercilessly skewering cock of the dog as it slid deeply into her from behind, a relentless hot poker of lewdly glistening flesh burying itself deeply and excitingly within her burning rectal channel.

Sarah's breath was coming in tight, frantic gasps and the burning sensation bubbling in her belly was almost too much to bear. She felt as if her eyes would explode right out of her head. The wild fluttering in her loins increased savagely in intensity with each prolonged moment she had to watch the young teenage girl being ravished. Her body perspired feverishly in the warm, close room. The excited heat of the audience around her communicated itself and bathed everyone in perspiration. She could feel sweat trickling down her belly and mingling with the moistly trickling perfume at her pubic curls. She squirmed her vagina harder down against the cushion, stroking furiously on her son-in-law's throbbing cock, the cushion rubbing back sensuously against the moist, hair-lined flanges of her hotly pulsating pussy. She bit hard on her lower lip, struggling to hold back a groan of sheer, unadulterated frustration.

Then suddenly her nerves and mind could take it no longer. Uttering a little startling cry of "Oh, God -- I have to suck your cock darling!" she bent her head down, her hot warm mouth, full of moisture, closing over Steve's throbbing young penis, slipping all the way down until the smooth rubbery head pressed tightly against the back of her throat.

"Yesssssss," he hissed helplessly, his fingers curling in agony in her long, thick black hair with its fleeting streaks of grey, gripping her head and forcing her mouth elastically down over his throbbing, blood- bloated cock. Her hand cupped his sperm-heavy balls affectionately, her lovely head swimming with delirious happiness. This was it! This was what she had waited for, for so long, the chance to suck on Steve's adorable young penis!

Dizzying sensations swam burningly through her lust-ridden brain like hot volcanic lava. This was it -- oh beautiful, beautiful, beautiful... She gagged and gurgled over his delicious hardness, lapping at the underside and all around it, measuring with her tongue the fierce throbbing blood his healthy young, testicles were pumping out through the pulsating veins of his cock. Her eyes closed with ecstasy, her nostrils flaring widely, her eyelashes fluttering as if overcome with emotion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.