A Wild Yearning - Cover

A Wild Yearning

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jan was frustrated with her husband's inconsiderate love-making efforts and there was Rex the neighbor's German Shepard. Rex had special talents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

When she did finally awaken from her nap, she stretched voluptuously and then glanced to the side of the bed.

Just as she had expected, Rex was still there, faithful to the last. He sat on the floor next to the bed, keeping an eye on the room and herself just like a posted sentry.

Jan couldn't repress a little smile of happiness when she saw him there, for he was still at least company. She swung her legs to the floor, sat on the edge of the bed, and ran her fingers affectionately over the back of his soft, sleek head. Rex crowded devotedly against her, putting his chin happily into her lap, so that now the smooth fur of his coat was nestling against the thin blonde curls of her naked young pussy.

"That's a good darling," she cooed, "guarding your mama. That's a nice doggy. Every woman should have an angel like you, shouldn't she, sweetheart?" She stroked the soft crown of his furry head. "I guess I'm probably luckier than I thought, aren't I, precious?"

Jan hadn't really expected an answer, but suddenly the handsome German shepherd raised his head to her face and, before she could ascertain his intentions, he had brushed his warm, moist tongue quickly over her lips. Jan gasped and drew back, her eyes wide with alarm.

Yet she was amazed to find that she was not repelled in the slightest. Indeed, the loving wet contact of Rex's tongue sent an unexpected bolt of warm, comfortable sensation fluttering through her flesh! For a moment which seemed like an eternity, she gazed long and deep, transfixed as if by a spell, into his hypnotic brown eyes. Then, still dominated by his look, she took his face in her slender hands.

Yes, he had kissed her and he knew it! She was sure of it now! Rex knew exactly what he was doing!

Then he had known what he was doing when he had licked her vagina back in the kitchen as well!

And there was that devilish glitter in his eyes, giving him away as big as anything! Imagine!

Suddenly everything in her seemed to give way and melt before that molten stare in his limpid brown eyes. She took his head in her slender, cool hands and fingered his furry ears with her long red fingernails. Then slowly she leaned forward, holding his face warmly... then, near breathless, she parted her lush, moistened red lips with her tiny pink tongue -- only to have his longer, thick one touch it with a burning caress of a French kiss!

Jan gasped, trembling all over. So she hadn't been the seducer after all, the Lorelei calling the vulnerable young dog into the depths of depravity. It was he who had seduced her! He knew all along! Marge Levitt had taught Rex how to please women!

Had a human male imparted such am impassioned kiss, she wouldn't have felt it any more intensely. When his tongue touched hers, the feeling had been positively electric. Without thinking and breathing hotly, she moved her face forward again -- and he did it again!

Now she realized there was no turning back. All of the deeply welling frustration swirling in her sexually frustrated young loins was boiling, churning towards the mouth of her vagina. She couldn't keep herself now -- no way -- from exchanging these small, fervent lingual caresses with him, and then he whimpered, a smoothly sensual sound that shot right up between her legs!

Jan jumped up, feeling as if she were choking. She had to get away. What on earth was she doing? This was impossible, unreal. It couldn't be actually taking place. She must still be dreaming.

Awkwardly, she pushed her way past him, her naked breasts bouncing seductively as she walked. Again Rex whined, as if sensing the savage, primitive heat he had so easily rekindled within her frustrated belly and loins.

But though she moved quickly across the carpet to the bathroom, she turned back to face him easily as fast. "Rex -- oh Rex, what am I going to do with you?" she wailed helplessly, bound by bonds of sexual slavery to this slavering beast who came softly padding toward her.

Not that she was ashamed! Indeed, that was the baffling part of the whole business. All shame seemed to have evaporated into the humid, sensual air of the bedroom. The pretty blonde housewife was hot as a firecracker about to explode, yet she felt no shame. She could only shake her head in self-bewilderment at this development. Maybe what she needed was a drink -- to settle her down.

On the other hand, there was some question in her mind that it hadn't been only the fault of the liquor which had acted to promote their little episode earlier that morning.

Well, she would put it to the test. She had hidden a small bottle of whiskey in the bathroom cabinet, and now she went to get it.

Rex followed hungrily her every movement, never straying from her side. His excited senses recognized from experience her female needs for him. The piquant aroma rising from the fluid heat of her human loveliness filled his nostrils just as he had tasted it from her mouth, intoxicating him wildly. But he was not used to this maddening delay. His other mistress always called for him immediately at such times, as did all of the other housewives in the neighborhood.

Still, the waiting had its own delicious quality of intoxication and erotic excitement. It made him long all the more for her, even though he could do nothing to further his animal desires until she ordered him to.

Jan did not sit down, she swung her long, shining blonde hair out over her smoothly curving buttocks as she moved about the bathroom. He stalked her as if he was her shadow, so close did he follow. He continually brushed smoothly, excitingly against her, but then she would quickly move away again. She poured herself several shots of Scotch in the meanwhile, working herself up towards -- what? She didn't know. By now, all of her motives had become slightly unclear.

Her soft womanly flesh still shivered when he purposefully crowded against her, and her melodious voice continued to send soft, tuneful sweet singing down to him. The aura of her sexual desire was growing stronger and stronger, and it was sweet as lilacs in Rex's sensitive nostrils.

Now his flanks began to throb powerfully. And then, at last, she sat down on the side of the tub... immediately he saw his chance and moved in to rest his head in her lap. The hot, spicy fragrance echoing from her loins fled up between her warm, creamy soft thighs and saturated his animated sexual instincts.

"Oh, darling," Jan breathed, laying her head and long blonde hair back as she stroked his great handsome head cradled on her nervously trembling upper thighs. "You are a mind-blowing lover dog!"

It was true, she saw now! Rex was much more than just a magnificent dog. His potential and unplumbed depths were truly magnificent. There was something aristocratically human about his maleness. He'd enchanted her because of that and he was well aware of it... he knew that she had been afraid to sit down because of what he was doing with the coolness of his nose at this very moment!

She gazed down at him and smiled. His animal eyes were filled with a great deal more than mere affection -- there was rank lust in those handsome, devilish orbs!

"You want to make an animal out of me too, is that it?" she hissed passionately, carried away. "You want to see our episode of this morning brought to a climax -- and so do I, darling! So do I! I can't help myself!"

Jan groaned as her brain swam with all kinds of confused feelings. Was it merely all the whiskey she'd put away today that had brought her to this amazing state? No! It couldn't be just that!

But nothing would ever end this mad, seething feeling in her loins, except sex, but God, she was aflame with lust and lascivious yearning! Her loins fairly boiled with desire... even though she'd tried so hard to resist! There was a total, seething wetness between her legs, making her inner thighs all sticky and shivery, and there was no way to evade it -- what's more, Rex must have sensed it all along! That handsome, devilish seductive brute.

The large German shepherd sensed his mistress' helplessly rising emotions. He, too; was unsettled. But he recognized her anxiety from previous experiences -- all human females seemed to suffer this way the first time. This meant that her total and complete surrender was not far off.

Suddenly his beautiful blonde mistress got up and went back into the bedroom again. He followed her dutifully, then sat down on his haunches with ears and eyes alert. Jan had stopped looking and speaking the soft, musically pleasant sounds down at him. She sat down on the bed and the rounded, curvaceous contours of female flesh made him pant with open jaws. He saw in her elaborate, sensual beauty all the hidden secrets, so delicious, that he had come to love and enjoy with the other women of the neighborhood.

His hungry eyes focused in particular on the golden pubic ringlets partially hidden between her soft warm thighs, wherein nestled the thin, warmly heated little crevice he remembered so well from his earlier licking between her succulently spread legs.

She smiled at him pleasantly. Something throbbed violently in the leaden, bull weight of his urgent loins. Suddenly, pantingly, he began to lick teasingly at her ankles and calves.

"Ooooh, you're a devilish little seducer," Jan softly intoned down at him. Purest sensuality seemed to be churning within her hungry loins. She thought briefly of her handsome young husband. Why couldn't he turn her on as wonderfully and obscenely as this handsome dog?

Suddenly her hands came up and cupped her nude breasts, which seemed to be aching with their own weight from her nipples outward. She massaged the hotly swollen mounds and the tiny, pink nipples began to enlarge and throb out like tiny rubber pencil erasers. Jan felt as if she were a raging inferno. Her breasts seemed to ache every bit as much as her loins.

"Oooh, I'm frightened, Rex!" She took his face in her hands again. "I feel like a bride on her honeymoon or something. You will be gentle with me, won't you? Oh God, I can't resist you..."

The excited animal's eyes gleamed and its penis began sliding out of its furry sheath again. Not long now and his beautiful mistress would let him do the things he so ardently loved to do; he was sure of it. Still, he had to wait until she was really ready; that was his training.

Jan had never known the equal of this lewd, feverish sensation which had made such a furnace of her belly. The seething, fluid little cuntal channel between her legs seemed to be raging with desire -- but for what? Her own short, panting breaths did not seem real to her. And now, as she groaned and lay back on the bedspread with trembling thighs spreading partly open, her fingertips traced upward over the satiny smoothness of her rib cage to the huge, sensually swollen mounds of her breasts, and she squeezed them until they hurt. Her fingers found the tiny, bone hard nipples and pinched them narcisistically, imagining that her fingers were the lips of a lover.

And then her eyes glazed over smokily and she gazed over the side of the bed, her eyes searching the burning ones of her handsome dog lover, waiting and whining in frustration...

Rex felt the pulsating quiver of his enlivened, powerful loins at the obvious torrid craving of his naked mistress. Her savage, animal need was present in her burning eyes as well as in that marvelous scent which wafted from her cunt like warm winter chestnuts or something equally as sweet. His heart pounded in his broad chest at the sight of her long golden hair fanned out on the pillow beneath her beautiful head. The waiting was becoming unbearable.

"Now, lover," came her heated murmur -- at last! "Come here, come here up to me, darling, come here and lie beside me..."

A great breath of relief echoed from the big dog's excitedly heaving chest, and then he took one effortless leap and was onto the bed, momentarily poised like a god over her spread-open legs, staring down at her. Jan's breath caught in her throat as she watched him so urgently surveying her naked and voluptuously exposed female flesh.

It wasn't too late! A voice cried in her head. There was still time to resist this terrible depravity! She had to get hold of herself -- but quickly!

And then, suddenly -- it was too late. For faster than she was capable of realizing it, Rex suddenly lowered his head and licked out with his hot, wet tongue over the smooth white flesh of her nervously convulsing belly!

"Ooooooh," she moaned ecstatically, her eyes rolling back up into her head, "Oooohhh, daaarrrling..."

Her groans deepened in helplessness as she felt the fierce, mind shattering delight of his hotly curling tongue, and then she got herself together enough to raise herself up on her elbows, her long blonde hair swinging around, so that she could watch him as he lapped upward over the small round basin of her excitedly tingling stomach. Higher and higher he licked at her shivering young flesh, until at last he was licking at the smooth, sensitive round undersides of her lust-swollen breasts -- and then creeping upward over them to her now almost bursting nipples!

"Daaarlmg..." she groaned without shame, her hands coming ecstatically up and around to grip his furry head as he prolonged this ardent devotion. His fervid tongue caress flicked wetly at the pink erogenous tips again and again, until Jan felt as if they were being touched by a live electric wire, and maddening spasms of desire made her body jerk and twitch.

By now she was so far gone that her feverish brain had become a blank to everything but the wonderful sensations his adoringly lapping tongue stimulated in her helplessly fluttering belly. Rex whimpered from deep in his throat, and her impassioned eyes fixed lovingly on his features. Then his own big brown eyes raised to meet hers in a kiss of sight older than time, and a glow seemed to hang like a bridge between them. Jan waited breathlessly, unable to speak, unable to move, her lips parted and gasping, helpless love-slave before the ferocious sensuality of this furry beast -- and then he moved smoothly upward to lick at her open and willing mouth...

"Oh... oh... darling... darling..."

Rex could feel his blood boiling fiercely as it rushed along through his powerful body.

She tasted the delicate pink spear in her mouth, lapping it and loving its sweetness that was so hot and urgent, and all the while faint mewling sounds of worship broke devotedly from his throat.

He saw now that her eyes had shut ecstatically as she lay there beneath the dominating, enervating caress of his hungry tongue, even though she continued to return affection for affection with her own small pink membrane.

Instinctively, he sensed that it was time. Suddenly his intense tonguing ceased and Jan felt the bed give way from his moving weight. She opened her eyes to find him positioning himself between her slightly spread legs!

"No! No!" Her eyes and nostrils flared. It had taken an eternity to accustom herself to the thought that she might enjoy and agree to being licked to orgasm by Rex, by a dog -- but this! Never in her wildest lewd dreams had she considered a dog actually getting between her legs and fucking her!

"No -- Rex, oh no you mustn't... oh darling... don't... oh no... mama doesn't want that..."

She tried to take his handsome face in her hands but he made a low growl that sent a thrilling shiver of fear through her loins. Everything in her screamed rape -- rape by a huge German shepherd!

Her breathing came in sharp, punctuated gasps, her mind spinning crazily out of control. The nakedly trembling blonde young housewife could not seem to control herself as her legs, as though by their own uncontrollable volition, fell mindlessly open... lifting her head again and breathing more raggedly than ever, she watched him poise his beautiful head above the obscenely offered deliciousness between her fully flushed and exposed thighs. There, in the center, the heart of it, was her boiling blonde pubic mound, fairly soaked with all the juice that her vagina was spewing out in warmly trickling waves. And centered in that, the thin, hair-fringed lips of her pussy, slick with her sexual desire, pink, waiting ecstatically for the burning lap of his tongue or whatever other instrument he cared to use.

The memory of what they'd done earlier that morning raced through her hot, feverish mind. Intoxicated with lust, she heard her own almost, animalistic whimper -- and then he slowly lowered his nose in between her trembling thighs, his hot breath scorching her sparse blonde pubic curls as if blown from a flame thrower.

Jan groaned and closed her eyes, continuing to groan unceasingly and without let-up. Too late now... much too late...

His cool wet nose brushed moistly against the flaming flesh of her inner thigh... and then... then... a gasp broke chokingly from her throat that was like the sound of great amen... as the blood-heated lips of her lust-flooded pussy froze with heart-stopping anticipation, frantic with desire. He whimpered as he sniffed hotly at her exposed loins, and somehow this seemed to make it all the more exciting! Her legs fell open wider still and she drew them back up slightly!

And then suddenly the coolness of his nose moved lower between her legs and pressing apart the soft resilient cheeks of her buttocks, brushed wetly against the tiny puckered circle of her exposed and vulnerable anus!

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she breathed, helplessly trapped by an obscene emotion that had no name. There was a swift, whooshing intake of breath, and her entire body felt as if it were glowing with a halo of passion -- as the dog's irresistibly searching tongue splurted out between her widely spread buttocks to wormingly lick up between the lewdly tingling cheeks, finding her snug little anal mouth and burrowing its tip deeply into the tightly clenched lips!

Jan sighed away into a dream of bliss that had no beginning or end. How long the delightful titillation went on down between her hopelessly spread ass-cheeks, she could no longer measure. All she sensed about the entire universe was that Rex's animal tongue never stopped swirling into the almost bursting little crevice. She felt his wet, hotly searing adoration flooding upward from her rectal mouth all the way to the thin, hair-lined edges of her cuntal folds, and then at last -- oh God! -- to the tiny, hotly trembling bud of her barely concealed clitoris!

Jan shivered delectably as his tongue drew ecstatically along her clinging and throbbing cuntal lips. The burning wetness of it flashed upward over the full length of her excruciatingly aching pussy, then back again, until finally it spread through her softly yielding cuntal folds like a hot knife through melted butter.

Agony wracked her. She knew that she was twisting and turning on the bed, her fire-filled breasts heaving sensuously from side to side, but she seemed to have lost control of her own body. His lapping tongue on her flaming cunt was all that mattered or existed in the world. He controlled her movements completely with the movement of the longish, thick membrane. Blissfully it continued splaying open the hotly welcoming flesh -- then at last, lunging in a maddening invading curl far up into the fiercely clutching heat of her deliriously craving vagina! Jan moaned with lust- racked anguish, her beautiful head with its long, wheat-colored hair flailing from side to side, her mouth open in a constant moan that seemed not to have any ending. Her entire cuntal region spasmed with burning energy beneath his oral loving, and occasionally she opened her liquor hazed eyes in order to lustfully feed on the incredibly obscene spectacle of Rex's tongue lapping so wildly between her legs -- and then she would become excited even more by this lewd, lascivious vision of debauchery!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.