A Wild Yearning - Cover

A Wild Yearning

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jan was frustrated with her husband's inconsiderate love-making efforts and there was Rex the neighbor's German Shepard. Rex had special talents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

In the kitchen, Rex was sitting quietly in a corner observing his beautiful blonde new mistress. As before, his warm animal blood raced faster as he watched her sensual movements about the kitchen. Nothing else had happened between them since the new people had come to the house, although he had noticed that subtle female sexual aroma rising as well from underneath the dress of the other woman who had arrived at the house a short time ago. Unmistakably she had gazed into his large brown eyes with that look of curiosity which so often characterized his initial encounters with human females.

He licked his paws and continued to watch Jan, her voluptuous body moving about the kitchen with sexy, top heavy movements, her perfectly curved hips swaying, her long blonde hair bed up again in its shining ponytail. Rex wondered idly what his mistress would look like stripped naked. All human women looked slightly different, and even their holes felt different when he dog-fucked them, his long, thick penis sliding up into their hair-fringed cunts and sometimes into their tiny, tightly clenching backsides.

Jan had managed to get her head back together momentarily, after her mother had gone back to the bedroom to rest. It had taken some time, though. She had found it necessary to throw herself into the housework with everything that was in her, in order to cancel out the terrible urging in her loins that had been awakened by that devilish dog and the strange tricks he had been apparently taught by Marge Levitt.

By noon, though, the unsatiated flame in her loins had been adequately banked and she sat down to a cup of coffee. Earlier, she had heard a terrific amount of unmistakable noise in her parents' guest room and closed the door to the kitchen, dreadfully embarrassed and feeling herself becoming wet between her legs all over again.

The nerve, people that age still carrying on! Her face flushed a beet red for a good half hour as she endeavored to force all thought of them out of her impressionable young mind. Of course, she had always assumed that her parents had sex -- there was nothing wrong in that. After all, that was how they'd made her, wasn't it?

Still, it had really set her heart to racing to think that her father was actually fucking her mother right there on the other side of the door! She had been brought up in a very large home where the interior walls were largely brick. Consequently there was a great deal of privacy. These new homes had walls that were much too thin. She had felt her vagina begin to throb and clench inward while her parents were carrying on, and only turning on the radio had managed to distract her.

Now, as she sipped her coffee and nibbled a light sandwich, she was filled with a terrible, burning shame. The terrible things she had been doing with that irresistible animal -- and then to get all excited up between her thighs when she heard her own parents doing it -- what was she coming to, anyway? She had always been brought up so refined, but now her animal instincts seemed to be taking over at the slightest terrible temptation.

What had ever driven her to that disgusting, loathsome act with Rex, who was after all only a dog? She could die of shame!

Not that it was Rex's fault. She had merely been too worked up over their recent sexual frustrations, and she had lost her head. For some time after he had disappeared out the back door, she had wondered if the dog might not even refuse to come back to her.

But fortunately he had returned and that had served to assuage her guilt somewhat. After all, what did a German shepherd know about moral laws?

Although he did have the most disturbing eyes, and suddenly, looking down into them where Rex lounged so casually in the corner by the refrigerator, she lost all her appetite to eat another single bite. His eyes seemed to be burning through the snug red sweater as if they were laser beams...

As for Rex, he had no appetite either, except for her. He had even ignored his lamb bone as he concentrated all of his attention on her and her musky, overheated animal scent. The heated taste and odor of her female mating essence had earlier whetted his trained dog lusts, leaving his animal loins in a state of incomplete agitation. Indeed, he was so hot for his new mistress, and eager to work on her with his tongue and penis, that he had totally ignored invitations from neighborhood houses elsewhere during his brief range of freedom. He had totally ignored all the old stops at other back doors in the neighborhood, where excitedly smiling housewives had tried to tempt him with various treats to get him to perform in their kitchens and bedrooms all the skilled feats they had learned to love so much. No, he only had thoughts and feelings for his new blonde mistress now. There was a fresh, urgent yearning in his German shepherd heart that existed solely for her, for the golden-haired Jan.

Suddenly Jan could take it no longer, sitting there gazing into his big brown eyes from the kitchen table. She had no right to give Rex the silent treatment after he had been so good to her. Moved by an urge as irresistible as it was obscene, she got up from the kitchen table and went over to him -- only to have him rise and meet her in the center of the floor!

"Rex," she breathed laboriously, putting her fingers down into the soft fur around his collar as the handsome animal nuzzled against her bare thigh, making her flesh tingle. Her welcome voice, aroma, and the feel of her long, slender hand on his neck delighted the animal. He licked at her wrist and sniffed in everything about her that was so delicious to him. Jan began cooing softly as she felt the tension rise again in her hungrily aching young cunt.

"You -- you may not know it, darling, but I--I was afraid you might hate me for the terrible way I behaved --" she said in a choked-up voice. "I could never stand that, you handsome beauty!" she blurted out passionately, totally forgetting herself in one swift, blissful moment as she felt his muscular body brushing her thighs and turning them to jelly. Giving in to a force that was stronger than herself, she suddenly found herself kneeling down and throwing her arms tearfully around the handsome dog's neck. "Oooh, you're so sweet, little baby. Please forgive mama! I promise, I'll never do anything so wicked again..."

And saying this even as her hot young pussy began to pulsate and seep out warm wet liquid all over again...

Rex was tired and thirsty, but he could give himself over to this beautiful mistress' caress indefinitely. But suddenly Jan caught herself as she realized that she had given in to her primeval instincts once again. Summoning every last ounce of strength, she forced herself to stagger up into a standing position again, then backed off nervously, her hand clutching her breasts, her breath coming in hotly punctuated little gasps, her nostrils flaring.

She had to fight back!

She had to! This awful thing was getting the better of her! How could she have allowed herself to become so horribly shameless?

Had anyone ever told her that mere sight or presence of a mere animal could make her go weak in the knees, Jan would have thought them crazy. She hurried to distract herself now, though, because it was becoming apparent that Rex was no ordinary dog. He was just too exceptionally unique -- understanding, affectionate, warm... and it was this as much as anything which made her heart flutter irrationally whenever she looked at him.

She blushed self-consciously. It seemed almost as if it had been love at first sight. Why else would she have let him lick her there, between her legs? It was more than just lust between them. No, lust she could have fought. But this was more, much more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.