A Wild Yearning - Cover

A Wild Yearning

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jan was frustrated with her husband's inconsiderate love-making efforts and there was Rex the neighbor's German Shepard. Rex had special talents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

After the briefest sample of feminine chatter, Sarah made the best excuse she could and made her way back to the Talbott's bedroom, where she found her husband dozing in bed with a handful of pornographic pictures sitting under the lamp by the bedside. Two of them were streaked with milky cum, now hard and flakey, as was the coverlet,

Shaking her head, she took all the pins out of her coal-black hair, now streaked with gray, and let it tumble in a thickened mass down her back to her fulsomely formed buttocks. Although she had had her hair trimmed occasionally, Sarah Talbott had never had it really cut in fifty years. Her father, an ardent Quaker, had considered girls who cut their hair as workers for the devil, and somehow she had just never kept up with the latest fashions. So that now her gorgeous thick dark mane tumbled out all over down her shoulders and back, nestling softly just above the crevice of her buttocks.

Arnold Talbott turned on the bed and opened one eye. "What is it, honey? You and our little girl finish your chat so early?"

Sarah said nothing. She just kept on undressing. She opened her blouse, revealing the voluminous globes of her breasts where they heaved in their silken sheaths. Through the thin material of her brassiere she could see the small dark ovals of her aureoles, and atop them the tiny quivering peaks of her nipples, designed to draw men's lips. She was in such a state of delayed excitement that her nipples had already come up hard and high. Her vagina was awash with a lewdly rising tingle.

Gulping and making a little moan, she ran her hands into her bra and clutched each enormous breast, tweaking her nipples teasingly like the dials of a radio. She had never quite grown out of the delirious desire to have her huge breasts fondled, and they were always inordinately sensitive to the slightest touch. Just the most ordinary sucking by a young man's mouth could drive her wild. She loved it especially when young boys sucked on them as if they were milking her, sucking in as much of the hyper-sensitive surrounding flesh as they could. This really set her cunt to churning. She loved to call them baby when they did that, as if they were really newborn babies at her titties, sucking for life itself, and she used other equally illicit endearments as well. It was really grand with young men -- like Steve. She wondered now how she had gone so long without giving in. She could remember that extremely attractive fourteen year old newspaper delivery boy, for example, and the way his hot young eyes had devoured her when she had come to the door to pay for the paper... there was going to be a surprise in store for him when she got back to Kenilworth...

"You have such big tits you could probably suck on them yourself," Arnold whispered from the bed.

She giggled guiltily, made a little smile and reached back to unfasten her bra. It came away, revealing her enormous chest in all its swaying, pendulous glory. She shook her tits and made a hot, sensuous little laugh. "I'll bet you'd like to see that, wouldn't you, honeypie?"

"I might," he admitted, grinning, and he threw back the covers, revealing a gigantic hard-on standing up in his hand from its hairy base like a redwood tree about to be felled. "I've got my balls in an uproar for the last twenty-four years every time I see your beautiful big tits, hon. I'd get a kick like anything out of it if you sucked on them yourself, baby."

She giggled again and fluttered her lashes demurely, combing out her long black hair. "You're obscene," she said. "A nice woman shouldn't do a thing like that."

''You've finger-fucked yourself, haven't you? "

"You know I have, Arnold."

"Same difference, sucking on your own tits."

"But isn't there anything else you'd rather I sucked on?" she grinned mischievously.

He laughed and gripped his cock snugly. "You know there is! Get over here!"

Sarah smiled and began a little dance as she finished undressing. Her huge breasts swayed and bobbed. She knew they were sufficient to give Arnold -- or any man a hard-on with precious little else required, they were so large and well-formed. Her long black hair assisted the opulence and fullness of her well-preserved contours. Although she was massively built upstairs, she had an unnaturally tiny waist which flared outward into a full hourglass pair of hips just made for bedroom games. Her long shapely legs were nicely formed and still firm without an ounce of fat, although here and there, there was a slight, provocative stretch wrinkle. She had after all been a mother twice. Still, the sheer voluptuousness of her proportions could only be termed goddess-like, and she knew it. Young men doted on her motherly proportions every bit as much as she adored their hard young muscles.

Her skirt fell in a pool around her ankles as she hummed softly and moved her sexy body as arousingly as she knew how in her primitive dance of love. After she slipped off her long black stockings she put her fingers into the elastic of her sheer black nylon panties and drew them tantalizingly down.

Arnold began reflexively stroking himself, his mouth hanging open. Though he had fucked a great many other women in his time, Sarah was still his all-time greatest turn-on. For one thing, she had the most magnificent body he had ever seen on a woman. Her tits dominated everything; no man could resist them. For another thing, she had a sensuously educated mouth for cock sucking and was positively the best in the world. For these and other reasons he was devoted to his gorgeous sexy wife more than she knew or would ever find out, and the passage of years had not dimmed his lust for her one iota.

And now her panties were down. He invariably gulped at first sight of the blackly curling pussy hair that covered the sparsely growing triangular "v" between her legs. He could see the thinly lipped little vaginal slit lying in wait in between, moistening slightly and shining with liquid substance.

"Come on," he croaked huskily. "Get over here!"

Sarah smiled and walked over to him. She leaned out over the bed and let her enormous breasts fall over into his hungry mouth. He sucked hungrily on one while squeezing the other. She reached down and exchanged her grip for his on the hardened length of flesh riding up between his legs, and she began gently masturbating it up and down.

"Arnold?"

"Mmmmm?"

"You don't mind if I pretend you're Stevie, do you? If I pretend you're my son-in-law while I suck your cock and you're fucking me? Do you, lover?"

He smiled and kept sucking. This was a little game they played. She knew well and good that he didn't mind. They had visited the children for this specific purpose, because she had wanted to get a 'thing' together with young Steve. And after the way he had screwed their daughter-in-law half-silly in Alaska while their son Ronald was away at work, he owed it to her. He didn't mind at all.

Her body strained and worked with his hands as they worked over her. He rubbed her buttocks in teasing little circles, gently pressing apart the two full white moons as he moved his fingers upward to the tiny puckered circle of tightly clenched anus. Then he worked his hand up into the satin-like softness until his fingers came in hot, wet contact with the soft dark curls of her pubic hair already slickened with the rising juices of her desire.

"Ooooooohhhhhh..." she moaned as his middle finger slithered upward between the two eagerly pulsating lips of her open cunt. "Stevieeeeee... oooooohh that's nice... fuck your mama with your finger, Stevie..."

She gripped his cock tighter and was stroking wildly, her mouth opening mindlessly in a long, drawn-out groan. Then suddenly she could take it no longer. Her brain reeled -- yes, she had to have her son-in- law's cock in her mouth...

Abruptly her head bent... He grabbed her neck and pushed her down into position, her breasts flooding along the length of his hot, shivering flesh like warm, water-filled hot water bottles. He placed both hands gently behind her head, pushing her face towards his wildly palpitating cock. Then he groaned as he felt the soft lipsticked surfaces of her mouth brush gently against the sensitive head of his cock. Her lips then fell limply open and her head moved forward. Suddenly his heart raced with well-remembered delight -- the tight rounded ovals of lipstick- covered mouth enclosed snugly over the tightly stretched skin of his prick. Arnold groaned and sighed and lay his head back on the pillow. Once his voluptuously experienced wife got going, she didn't need any help.

And anyway he wanted to imagine it was his own gorgeous blonde daughter who was sucking him off. Jan had really blossomed out since marriage, and her hot young figure was more voluptuous than ever. Her long blonde hair was something that he could gaze at the brush against with nose and fingers all day, every day of the year. And her tits, while not so pendulous and huge as her mother's, were incomparable in their own way. Ever since she was a little girl, he had often imagined her sucking him off, although he was far too respectable to do anything about it.

And anyway, it didn't do at all to seduce one's daughter. Such daughters became too attached and addicted to their fathers and consequently had unhappy, unsatisfying marriages. And Arnold Talbott wanted grand-children. No, there was no condoning misbehavior with one's own daughter, despite all the wild sexual scenes he had played in his time.

Of course, now that Jan was married, maybe there would be no harm in it -- not that she'd ever be willing, of course. Her mother had brought her up to be very respectable. Of course, the books were never fully closed on a transaction like that. Well, he would wait and see what happened.

In any case, for the present there was no harm anyway in imagining it was she who was wrapping the warmth of her moist, wet lips so hungrily around his cock. He wondered idly if she did that to Steve, and tried to imagine them at it.

Sarah's now hotly working tongue was swirling around his aching cock and almost making it boil over with cum right from the beginning. Her lips were soft and smooth like saliva-moistened pillows of flesh as they clasped tightly in a snug, elastic-like ring over his burning rod of desire-hardened flesh. He could feel her lips beneath, a sort of pained intensity moving down his penis and taking as much of it into her throat as she could. She seemingly surrounded all of him with the hot moist warmth of her saliva and tender inner flesh of her tongue. He pressed his hands on either side of her hollowing cheeks, and pressed inward drawing her inner mouth even tighter around him.

The moist, nibbling pressure grew in his overheated balls as her tongue licked and curled on his cock. It seemed as if all the burning hunger in his gorgeous wife's pussy was now concentrated in the furnace of her throat and mouth. Arnold groaned incoherently and caressed her hotly sucking cheeks. He wanted this beautiful daughter of his to make him cum and he wanted her to swallow it deep down in her lovely young belly so that his hardened flesh slid more slickly through her open lips now. His eyes opened and flared wildly as he watched his glistening rod disappear into her ovally clasping lips as if it were a tight, hairlessly devouring cunt. He could feel every nerve ending in his body pulsating and throbbing within the moistly working cavity and warmth of her saliva- filled mouth.

She sucked ardently, heavily, keeping his prick hungrily trapped despite his occasional jerking, burying her face into his loins with her nose deep in his soft pubic hair. She imagined it was her son-in-law Steve's pubis, and that it was his wonderful, virile young cock that she had in her mouth. Occasionally she licked down at his soft, sperm-filled testicles, thinking it was Steve's, then fell back to sucking in a mindless delirium of ecstatic wonder, making little mewling noises of sheer unadulterated delight. The pressure building in his balls was becoming unbearable and as he watched the beautiful feminine face suck so passionately his cock seemed to inflate and lengthen beyond anything it had ever done before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.