A Wild Yearning - Cover

A Wild Yearning

 

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jan was frustrated with her husband's inconsiderate love-making efforts and there was Rex the neighbor's German Shepard. Rex had special talents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

She didn't even see her gorgeous blonde daughter standing there through her sex-drugged haze...

Yes... yes... she was going to climax with an atomic explosion beneath his saliva-dripping tongue... She heard Rex whine, then yip in his own bestial ecstasy... and then Sarah sobbed into her first ecstatic orgasm, gushing cum all over the handsome dog's passion-drenched face...

Jan had frozen awestruck upon opening the door. She couldn't believe the amazing sight that confronted her youthful eyes! Her own mother sucking on Rex's cock while he licked her open and orgasm-gushing vagina. Possessiveness and jealousy made her knees buckle and she clung tightly to the door frame, suffused with a combination of rage and sensuality. Her mother was actually sucking on Rex's penis... God!

In those few paralyzing seconds, the whole of Jan's life and moral philosophy turned upside down and inside out. She shook out her long blonde hair, her immense hard breasts heaving. She recognized her inhuman infatuation with this adorable animal for what it was... a fierce craving that excused any misbehavior at all, in terms of conventional morals...

After her initial mind-bending orgasm, Sarah glanced up momentarily from sucking on the animal's penis and saw her daughter. The worst was done, she reasoned, so she merely pressed her face back to him and continued to suck, pressing her loins squishingly over Rex's ardently lapping mouth until it fitted over his face like a rubber mask, heading with infinite madness towards her next and succeeding orgasms!

By now Jan was beyond all reason. She shrugged her nightie off and stepped forward, her beautiful, gravity-defying breasts bobbling, large and heavily crested. And then she was crawling in bed next to them! Rex wagged his tail and didn't stop for a minute his delectable licking of Sarah's sizzling pussy! The loving brute then snarled gutturally, his flanks pumping furiously, driving his cock in and out of his young mistress' mother's hungrily working mouth. Almost by instinct then Jan began stroking softly at his testicles. Rex whined with ecstasy and the load in his balls seemed to increase dramatically. Fantastic sensation were triggered in his heaving animal loins. The older woman moaned suckingly around his swiftly pumping penis... and then it was jerking and spasming crazily out of control inside the warmth of her mouth... spewing out its scalding cum from deeply down inside the well of his sperm-bloated testicles!

The dog groaned. Stream after stream of viscously burning sperm erupted into her mouth as if from an unceasing hose, filling her mouth faster than she could swallow it! It was as if his bladder had opened and he was actually urinating down into her throat, the orgasming whining dog continued to cum, firing Jan's mother through yet another mind-blasting orgasm! Sensual bliss exploded heavily throughout her bursting loins... over and over again... one volcanic explosion piled high up on top of the last... until finally his sperm-drained cock was slipping wetly out of her cum-flooded mouth and she was groaning and groaning and groaning endlessly in the aftermath of the most fiercely blissful climax she'd ever had in her life...


Steve was still a long ways from being drunk, yet his mind whirled, intoxicated, from the unbelievable things that his father-in-law had been explaining to him.

To think -- his mother-in-law and father-in-law were in actuality secret swingers. So that was the real story behind her sucking on his cock at the sex exhibition! A put-up job! And now he was sold! She was attractive and he had already cum in her mouth once. There was nothing more immoral he could do to her. Now he wanted only to fuck her and suck on her huge, voluminous tits!

And the pictures his father-in-law had been showing him! Unbelievable! His mind reeled! Sarah in every incredible kind of position, being fucked in the ass, and having her titties sucked, being fucked forward, her legs widely spread, her glistening wet pussy showing openly, sucking on some strange man's cock! And those pictures of her with young boys that couldn't have been more than eleven years old!

Unbelievable!

"You sure you're okay?" Arnold asked him suddenly, breaking into his reverie with a warm, strong hand on his shoulder.

Steve tore his eyes away from his own face in the big mirror on the wall behind the cocktail lounge bar and looked at his father-in-law. "Huh? No, I'm all right... really... although I still find it a little hard to believe, dad..."

Arnold Talbott chuckled softly, picking up his martini and toying with the toothpick-speared olive. Everything was going just as they'd planned. They'd babied him along, but he'd be fucking Sarah sure as anything in the next twenty-four hours. He found himself thinking of his lovely daughter Jan's luscious, rounded ass as well, and what it might be like to be worming his big cock up her hot, wet young cuntal hole for the first time...

"Not so unbelievable, Stevie boy. All kinds of things happen nowadays. Swapping is more common than you'd think."

"And -- you mean, she really talked about me? I mean, about --?"

"Damn right, son. Why, she'd love to have that big eight inches of yours ramming up into her cunt! Take my word for it. She's spoken of nothing else since we got here and the entire month previous. Why, she's always had the hots for you, son. She'd love it to death to have you fuck her!"

"She really talks about going to bed with me... all the time? And you wouldn't get sore... ?" Steve was incredulous. He'd screwed girls before he married Jan, of course, but the Talbotts' attitude towards sex was an entirely new twist to him.

Arnold grabbed his arm. "Look, let's not beat around the bush. I'll prove it to you. Let's go home right now. Sarah's probably in the sack, and Jan's sleeping. You can make it with her right now and I'll stand guard on the door while you fuck her!"

"Wow!"

Arnold Talbott stood up and picked up the check. He unrolled a sheaf of bills and tossed them on the bar. "Well, sonny boy?" he asked with a smile. "You coming? Your mother-in-law ain't gonna wait all night!"

Back at the house, mother and daughter had made their peace and were giving the poor sex-enslaved Rex the loving of his life. On the big round bed, the sleek furry animal was trying to position himself in order to imbed his fired-up penis far up inside the older woman's vagina. "That's the way he begins," Jan told her mother heatedly. "I-I think he's trying to fuck you, mother."

"Ooooooh Jesus," her mother breathed passionately, also positioning herself in order to accommodate the handsome dog. "Reach up and guide his cock into me, darling. This is going to be terrific! Hurry!"

Jan did as she was told, reaching back to lovingly grasp Rex's thick hardness and aim it towards the pinkly waiting slit of her mother's soft, hair-fringed pussy folds. She cooed affectionately, slightly jealous, tenderly massaging his large animal cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.