A Wild Yearning - Cover

A Wild Yearning

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jan was frustrated with her husband's inconsiderate love-making efforts and there was Rex the neighbor's German Shepard. Rex had special talents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jan awoke lazily, a smile of happy pleasure blanketing her placid and sensual face. Her fervid memories of the beautiful love her darling Rex had given her, and the exquisite sensuousness of his tongue, was enough to make her feel sweet, lazy and happy. Working herself up again, she broke through all of her early moral training to whispering filthy words to herself over and over again. She thought in lewd four-letter terms of all of the words that one might use to describe her marvelous affair with Rex: fuck, cunt, cock, jism and so on. All the lewdly inciting words she could think of, as she mentally pictured the beautifully forbidden love-party they had shared.

Then she thought of Steve, too, but not for long. What she and Rex had shared was too beautiful and had nothing to do with her husband. She loved him, but from now on only a dog would be able to satisfy her physically and relax her in the way that she so desperately required.

She smiled to herself, stirring excitement whirlpooling at the base of her belly and downward into her pleasantly tingling loins. God, could she ever thank Marge Levitt enough for introducing her to such savagely erotic thrills? After an orgasm with Rex's tongue or penis up inside of her, she was no better than a whimpering dummy; it took ages for her to come back down from that lewd, forbidden heaven.

She brushed a hand exotically upward through her long blonde hair. How delightful it had been -- and would be. Then she peered through the gloom at the clock but couldn't seem to make out anything. Was it the middle of the night or what? And where was Steve?

And then she heard the groaning, continuous sounds of passion echoing from the downstairs guest room...

Sarah needed little priming to fan her voluptuous curves into a glowing furnace of desire. She groaned endlessly as she lay thrillingly naked beneath the wet, searing caresses of Rex's hotly loving tongue. She watched with feverish eyes his every incredible, passion-surging lick, wondering breathlessly how she could ever considered such delicious excitement to be lewd and perverted. -- And she'd thought that she'd tried everything!

"Ooooh, darling... you precious sweet baby dog..." she moaned, curling her fingers ecstatically around his ears. Her voice came out with a mewling, pleading tone as she stroked his big, sensuously moving head, Rex continuing to lick at her large, exposed breasts lavishly. And then her breath began to shorten with frenzied anticipation -- for his head was gradually dropping, his tongue tracing a lurid path downward over her belly

"Oh yes, darling! That's it!" she gasped, spreading her thighs voluntarily open to expose the thin vertical oval of her cuntal mouth. "All the way down to big mama's pussy. Lick big mama's pussy the way you probably did Jan's! Get between my legs, you beautiful furry lamb, you... that's it... ooooooh darrrrrling... !"

There was nothing in all of Sarah's wildly lascivious experience to compare with anything like this! What maddening thrill would come next?! Dazed with lust, she raised her legs to draw them obscenely back until her knees were flattening out the soft yielding resilience of her passion swollen breasts. Her cunt was open and vulnerable to anything he wanted to do to her. Then -- uttering a little cry at that instant -- she felt his cold wet nose brushing ice-cube cold against her flushed cuntal lips and upraised thighs. Suddenly she had sensed it... the first contact of her hotly aching pussy with his devilishly intoxicating tongue!

Impulsively, she squirmed beneath the fluid heat of his lick as it moved up and back from her vagina down through the smooth, hairless valley between the tightly tensed mounds of her full-moon buttocks. Her heart pounded like a tidal wave against the sides of a damn, fervid blood racing like hell's fire through her veins from his sizzling animal tongue glazing the sensitive area around her tight little anal mouth, its worming tip burrowing like a beaver into the tiny brown puckered hole!

"Ohhh, God... you know it all, don't you, baby... God, you really do know it all... you know me, baby... don't you... aarrrggghhh..." Sarah groaned, her eyes closing tightly, her head straining backwards with her long dark hair flying all around. Her flesh was swamped with this marvelous feeling of his obscene tongue working with such fiery skill on her sex-drugged body. "Ooooh, you do know what I like, baby... but mama doesn't believe you learned that all by yourself... you've had a very sexy teacher... ooohh!"

Again he taunted her tiny puckered anus, until finally she felt his tongue tip burning a fiery wet path slowly upward towards the smoldering lips of her sensuously squirming pussy mouth! The lips of her cunt felt all swollen and sultry, as if they were sucking inward and then puckering outward again for a kiss. A tremor of madly impassioned animalism washed through the nerve ends of her satiny flesh as he swept it wetly along the moistened pink crevice between her lewdly spread buttocks and thighs, then over the entire length of her hair-fringed vaginal slit! From the babyish pucker of her snugly clenched little asshole, it traced mercilessly to the pink, desire-fleshed edges of her excited cuntal lips, and at last flicked at the hypersensitive pleasure button of her tiny, erect clitoris!

"Arrrrggghhh!" the voluptuously inflamed woman moaned, lifting her head higher, her long hair trailing back, in order to better witness the obscene behavior Rex was committing between her lewdly drawn-up thighs -- the unbelievable tonguing this dog was giving her. Seething stabs of mounting lust saturated her naked womanly flesh at the sight of his moistly curling tongue moving over the sensitive mouth of her now crazily twitching vagina. He worked her over endlessly and she gasped as his thick length of fluid flesh spread incredibly deep through the flowing wetness of her pussy folds. He had all the expertise of any human male who'd ever licked her cunt!

The ecstasy continued to escalate, higher and higher. Sarah felt as if she was swimming right up into the starry stratosphere, her ovaries about to burst all over her aching loins. She'd heard about dogs and women, and tonight she'd seen it, but who would ever have thought that she'd been indulging in it herself with this pet of her own daughter! Which made it all the more exciting!

''Oooooh God... oohhhh Rex honey... ooooh you darling dog... you lover... handsome brute..." She moaned on and on, Rex's tongue continuing to splay open her glistening pink cunt flesh, finally pausing, as she watched, to suddenly corkscrew it stabbingly forward into her wet, overheated vaginal channel!

"Darrrling," she groaned. "Sweet lover... you've got the most educated tongue in the world... ooohhh..." Her sensuous curves spasmed beneath his unbelievably lurid pussy lapping, and suddenly she wanted Steve's cock back in her mouth again That would really be ecstasy! Oh, if only Steve's cock was fucking into her mouth while this beautiful dog licked her cunt! God, with all of his creamy, virile young jism squirting down her throat... just the taste of it making her cum frantically as it pumped and pumped like a wildly spewing firehose down into her mouth! Heavenly!

"Ooohh Jesus," she breathed. "No wonder my little Jan takes you into the bedroom with her, lover. You can really lick cunt... oooooh darrrling... like that... yessssss... lick it for mama... tongue-fuck me! Ooooh, get way up inside me!"

Sarah lifted her intensively simmering loins and quaking ass-cheeks, grinding them strongly against the wild, wet swirling of his animal mouth. "Further up darling... ooooohhh... that's... ooohhh darling... love you... mama loves her doggy... fuck me with your tongue... ooohhh... shove your tongue up as far in mama's cunt as you can, lover..."

She reached down between her widespread thighs, grasping his furry head in order to draw his long snout tighter into her wetly throbbing pussy passage. His firebrand tongue fired out into the hotly seething passage like a white-hot cauterizing iron, his own doggy whimpers matching hers as he hungrily lashed and tongue-fucked her blood-engorged cuntal flesh with a skill and ferociousness no man had ever shown her!

"Oooooh... oh... I'm dying... you drive me wild... God..." she hissed through tightly clenched teeth, her beautiful head and long hair flailing from side to side, her huge breasts bouncing all over her chest and upper belly. Her eyes gaped from the licentious pressure of his kiss at her burning loins. The sight of looking down and watching him licking at her was so obscene that the sheer illicitness of it sent her hurtling higher towards her brain-rattling climax.

Rex could feel his flanks and loins pulsating ruttishly from the musky scent of her sex heat flowing all over his nose so liquid and slippery with desire. He sensed a wilder fire inside of her than even of his beautiful blonde mistress, and this intensity of lust for him made his blood pulse furiously through his powerful body. The soft whiteness of the older woman's smooth-white flesh and the heated fumes of sexual excitement that generated from the warm, hair-lined crevice up between her widely spread legs made him feel a fierce urging to do more than simply lick at her deliciously upward grinding cunt.

He did sense a lack of tenderness compared to his warm, soft blonde mistress, but that didn't displease him. There was even something of his own kind in the steaming wetness between her thighs, he felt. She was a real bitch, in her own way. The hot pink flesh between her legs communicated its flowing wet desire through his lapping tongue and he felt a wild stimulation which delighted him. His loins began quivering with urgency, urgency to get into her...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.