A Wild Yearning - Cover

A Wild Yearning

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jan was frustrated with her husband's inconsiderate love-making efforts and there was Rex the neighbor's German Shepard. Rex had special talents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Thank you, Arnold," she whispered, teasing his ear wetly with her semen-moistened tongue. "Thank you so much for letting me kiss you there, darling. Now I have to go to the bathroom -- you've gotten my body in such an uproar."

My pleasure, Steve was tempted to say. Instead he merely kept wisely silent. If she was going to the bathroom -- that would give him the chance he needed to change positions again.

But with her disappearance into the blackness -- the only lights were little cat's eyes in the couch legs so that people could see their feet -- his father-in-law also harumped and apparently left to go to the toilet as well. Steve blinked, breathing noisily, and worked his limply drained penis back into his shorts, then zipped up his trousers. Everything around his groin seemed to be miserably sticky and uncomfortable, but that was going to be the price he would pay, apparently.

But God, his forty-four year old mother-in-law had been the most mind-blowing suck he'd ever encountered in his life! She made all the young girls he had encountered in the years before he met Jan absolutely pale by comparison, he thought.

But why couldn't she impart that wonderful knowledge to her beautiful blonde-haired daughter?

He smiled restfully and put his hands behind his head. She did have the most amazing mouth, Sarah. What a marvelous discovery. He wondered if it would be as satisfying to fuck her as well. With most women their mouths were either too small to really do a blow job well, or too big for true beauty. So you always had to make a choice -- take the big lips for great cock sucking, or the small ones for prettiness and kissability. This was no easy decision to make. When he married Jan he'd supposed that hers were the in-between variety that would make the love bed a paradise.

But she'd proven to be such a prude that she couldn't even get her to use her mouth on him. Consequently he'd given up on everything fancy which he so enjoyed, and just threw it to her however it suited him, as she weren't participating at all. This was not an entirely satisfactory arrangement, but he'd gotten supremely tired of trying to work her up into any normal state of frenzy.

Had he been wrong? Should he have worked on her longer and with more intense application? He shrugged. One didn't have time to do everything with all the thoroughness in the world. There was only so much time in a day.

The house lights rose and he positioned himself slightly differently on the couch so that Sarah would have no inkling of the mistake she'd made with him. Now, as he looked about the room, he saw that other people were misbehaving as well -- and in much more extreme postures. There was one young brunette, her long black hair flowing down, with her dress up over her hips, where an older man was fucking in and out of her with great strength. In other places men were sucking on girl's and women's tits, or men were being sucked off, girls having their pussies licked and so on. Apparently the dog performance had turned everyone on something terrific.

All this sensuality brought him to wondering what his mother-in-law would look like undressed. Huge pendulous breasts of course, not as firm and high as Jan's, but big tits were always warm and exciting, no matter how heavily they hung.

Then the big cheeks of her ass would be smoothly curved and delicious, of course. And she had beautiful long hair. He could even imagine fucking her in the ass, as the dog had the helpless young girl on the stage.

Not that it would ever come to that, of course. This was merely fantasy. Sarah had made a mistake and that was all.

He gulped and froze as he saw her coming his way. Would she notice anything?

Apparently she didn't. She merely leaned over, the bulbous tops of her enormous breasts showing forth, and asked him pleasantly, "Well, Steve, did you enjoy the show?"


He tried to carry on a casual conversation on the way home, but it was difficult with his mother-in-law's thigh pressed so tightly against his in the back seat.

"You were probably surprised to learn that your mother and I even knew of such a place," Arnold suggested after a time.

"Well-uh... it did come as something of a shock. There was certainly a lot of wild stuff going on there..."

Sarah patted his knee, saying gaily, "Well, since Jan married you we're all alone now, Steve, and we've had to find some new amusements. I'd venture to say our whole way of life has changed since you last saw us at the wedding."

I'll bet it has, Steve thought, wondering. But he didn't say much more; his mind kept drifting back to the amazing vision of the young girl on stage having her back hole reamed by that passionate German shepherd, its shaggy tail wagging, its lengthy tongue hanging out of its mouth almost all the way down to her sweat-glistening back.

Back at the house, Jan had finally fallen into a pleasantly relaxed doze after being fucked and licked to orgasm by Rex about five more times. Her long blonde hair spread out on the pillow, a pleasant relaxed smile on her lovely face, her long dark eyelashes fluttering just ever so slightly out of her closed lids, as if moved by a great emotion and pleasant dreams. She had left her lover in the kitchen by his food bowl, but he didn't seem to mind. He was the perfect lover, utterly adorable and discreet. It wouldn't have done at all for them to be found sound asleep in the same bed, and he seemed to understand that.

Jan could no longer summon any significant amount of shame, and remorse had left her long ago. Admittedly there had been twinges of both during and after her first few fantastic, brain-shattering climaxes, but she was so happy now that nothing else in the world mattered. She appreciated the unnaturalness of their animal-human coupling, but the delectable pleasures her darling Rex provided within her susceptible, previously unfulfilled body overshadowed all other considerations of morality or the lack of it. She loved him with a fresh, unspoiled possessiveness that was as contrary to nature as the lewd acts they had committed, and she could no longer help herself!

This was all a part of her feelings, thoughts and dreams as she dozed so pleasantly, emotionally drained from the last time her handsome animal lover had withdrawn his semen-slickened pink penis from her vagina and backed off from her love-satiated flesh. Her vaginal muscles had milked it of every last wonderful drop of scalding hot sperm.

Now she wanted only to sleep and enjoy pleasant dreams -- pleasant dreams of being delightfully, deliriously made love to by her handsome German shepherd lover.

So that when her parents and husband came home, Jan was sound asleep in the master bedroom. They slipped in and moved around the house quietly, not wanting to wake her. Sarah fixed herself a cup of coffee in the kitchen and yawned, obviously ready for bed. This was where the rest of their plan usually went into action when dealing with new young men of little experience.

"Look, honey," said Arnold, "Steve and I are still wide awake. I think we'll take a spin down to the Clover Club for a glass of beer. What do you say, Steve?"

"Well-uh..."

"You don't look anywhere near being ready for bed. Come on."

Sarah stretched and yawned, her huge breasts stuffing outward through the open cleavage in her dress. They were powdered, perfumed and nicely tanned. She had found that young men always liked large well-tanned breasts. "That's all right with me, honey. I'm ready for beddy-bye." She walked up to her husband and pressed her open mouth to his. They touched tongue tips as Arnold's hand came up to squeeze her left buttocks cheek, and her hand came up between his legs to lovingly caress his genitals.

Steve gulped and looked away from the overtly sexual display. Then Arnold broke off the kiss with a laugh and took his arm, "Come on, son. Let's top off the night with a few quick ones." They headed for the door.

Sarah couldn't repress a lewd little smile after the two men left. Then she stretched and yawned and went to the guest room, her voluptuous body wobbling on shakey high heels as she remembered tremulously the delicious taste of her young son-in-law's wonderfully responding cock in her ardently sucking mouth.

Sarah hummed softly to herself as she undressed with elegant grace, her lovely naked contours coming into full view. She looked at herself in the vanity mirror, lifting her breasts like fully ripened melons in her hands. They were her most attractive feature and she knew it. Her thumbs twiddled her large, protuberant dark brown nipples and she watched them harden under her steady gaze.

Then she went through the connecting door and into the shower room.

She spent a good half an hour or more showering and preparing herself for bed. Occasionally she smiled to herself as she considered what Arnold must be up to at that very moment -- getting her attractive young son-in- law mildly tipsy and showing him pictures of his sexually put together mother-in-law, who had the hots for him. He would probably show the young man shots of her being fucked at the same time as she was sucking on somebody's penis, while yet a third man worked on her breasts with his mouth. She did hope he didn't show Steve the picture of her sucking on an enormous black penis. Their son-in-law was conservative in his racial attitudes, and this might put him off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.