Seduced Young Wife - Cover

Seduced Young Wife

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Lynn Shaffer was tricked into being without her husband on a cruise. Will she succumb to the yacht owner's tactics?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Novel-Pocketbook  

Lynn Shaffer watched the scene unfolding before her eyes with horrified fascination. Her body had pushed itself up against the wall of the luxurious cabin, and her eyes were wide with this final, and greatest humiliation. She couldn't believe Mark would do such a thing to her, would willingly fuck another woman right before her eyes. Her mind reeled with intermingling feelings of jealousy, anger, and yet a strange and perverse excitement as well.

She stared at the full, luscious body of Kate Johnson, who was now completely naked, stretched out on the large double bunk of the Vera with her dark hair-lined cunt smiling up at Mark in quivering anticipation. Her arms were held up to him in an almost supplicating desire, and the twin nipples of her softly pliant breasts lay flat against her voluptuous body, inviting him to crush them beneath his thrashing weight.

Mark stood a moment before her, also naked, suddenly unsure whether he should do this, whether he was perhaps punishing his errant wife too much. But then the moist receptivity of Kate's waiting cunt thrust all other considerations from his mind, and he stepped forward to claim this willing prize.

Harry felt his own massive cock stir, as it always did, at the sight of his wife about to give herself to another man. He placed a hand on its rapidly swelling hugeness, and began to massage it into gargantuan proportions, watching while Mark climbed up onto the bunk and began to run his hand caressingly over the satin-soft whiteness of Kate's thighs.

Kate moaned with pleasure, and ran her hand through Mark's hair, urging him, begging him to do more, to arouse her further, much further. Mark responded by extending the pattern of his caresses until his fingers were playing light wispy games with the tightly curled hairs of her cunt, letting a fingernail run once every so often over the distended little pleasure bud of her expanding clitoris, and smiling as his ears caught the moans of pleasure his manipulations were eliciting. He turned his head slightly, and gazed with a defiant look at his own wife, who sat hypnotized by the adulterous display she was witnessing. Then his attention was drawn once again to the pinkly seeping cunt of Kate Johnson, and he lowered his head between her legs to drink of her flowing vaginal moisture.

"No... Mark, no... I want your cock... I want your cock to rip me apart... shove it into me, baby."

Mark looked again at Lynn, and then with a sadistic smile on his lips, raised his muscularly tanned body over the eagerly waiting woman beneath him.

"All right... you'll get it. You'll get my cock."

"How lover boy? Tell me how!"

"Deep and hard. I'm going to fuck you until you beg for mercy, and then, I'm going to fuck you more."

"Oh, God," she sighed, "I can almost feel it already."

The undulating older woman pulled him down on her, raised her face and locked her mouth tightly against his, as her tiny hand slid down between them and closed around the pulsing hardness of his cock. He gasped at the coolness of her fingers and pressed harshly against her lips, dueling madly with her tongue. She crushed the full length of her body into his, opening her legs wide to take him up between them.

Mark groaned above the unresisting woman as he felt her moving his cock up and down between her legs, parting the softly curled hair of her vagina with the pulsating, blood-filled head. The auburn curls grazed teasingly against it, forcing it into greater hardness until it ached from the excruciating pressure.

He couldn't stand another second of this torture. Flicking his hips forward with a sudden thrust, he drove his desire-swollen member abruptly up into the gaping hot mouth of her tantalizing pussy.

"Oooooo," she groaned, as his long cock raced up her cunt to the full depths of her belly, suddenly hitting bottom, his balls slapping hard against the smoothly rounded cheeks of her buttocks. He thrust harder, screwing his pelvis tighter into her loins so she could not escape. He deliberately made his cock throb deep inside her and was rewarded by another low moan from between her tightly clenched teeth.

Tiny droplets of tears brimmed into the corners of Lynn's eyes as she watched her naked hostess begin to rotate her pelvis beneath Mark's sunken cock. She was seeing for the first time, with her own eyes, her own husband having sex with another woman. She was barely conscious of Harry Johnson speaking next to her.

"Do you want to leave?"

"No... I don't think so," she managed after a short pause. "I want to see it all and remember it for the rest of my life."

"You'll only hurt yourself," he murmured into her ear, a sly smile creasing his face.

Blinded by tears, Lynn did not notice the strange expression. She watched in disbelief as her husband bucked over Kate Johnson's writhing body. How could he? she wondered. Her eyes were opened wide as she watched Mark's lurching cock slide slowly up and down in the wet, clasping lips of the moaning woman's cunt, making a wet sluicing noise each time it entered. She knew she should scream and tear them apart, but instead, she sat frozen in immobility, and watched helplessly.

Mark ground his pelvis into the squirming woman beneath him as she strained back under him, arching her loins and thrusting them both off the bunk a few inches from the force of her upward lunges. Her mouth hung open and her head flailed from side to side in wild abandon.

"Oh, fuck me hard!" she moaned, already delirious with pleasure. "Shove your finger in my ass! Do it, quick!"

Reaching under her, Mark searched with his middle finger for her anus. When he found the tiny puckered opening, he lubricated his finger with the fluids that had trickled out around his hard-driving cock and began to probe at the cringing little ass-hole. He pushed hard, feeling it give a little, and then suddenly the tight elastic ring fell before his attack and his finger slid in to the first knuckle. She cringed away, squirming beneath him to escape the initial pain of his entry.

He pushed harder, sinking it in to the second knuckle.

"Aaaaaggggh, yessss," she shrieked, screwing her buttocks back on his finger until it was buried to the palm of his hand.

Experimentally, he rotated it inside of the velvety depths of her rectum, feeling the thin wall of flesh that separated her two passages and the underside of his cock as it slid in and out of her. He began to pick up the same rhythm with his finger, sawing it in and out, skewering her with the lewd double-fucking. To his delight, she again picked up the tempo, bucking madly and opening her legs wider to give him greater access to the dual ravishment of her loins.

He could tell that she was near a climax as she began scissoring her legs open and shut in time to his long, hard thrusts into her and he began ramming harder, impaling her ass-hole with his finger to excite her more. He heard her gurgling and gasping beneath him and he drubbed into her with all his strength.

"Oh, I'm cumming!" she gasped frantically. "Fuck harder. Oh God, Mark, fuck me harder, I'm ccuummmiinngggg!" She drew back her thighs tighter until the whole of her wide-stretched pussy was offered up to him to fuck into as hard as he wanted. Her slim ankles locked over his shoulders and her pelvis writhed beneath him in a jerking dance of wildly abandoned ecstasy. Her mouth slipped open, her unseeing eyes rolling up toward the ceiling.

A low, strangled scream suddenly forced itself from between Kate's contorted lips and she screwed herself up on Mark's thickly ramming cock, locking herself to him with her thighs while her loins jerked spasmodically against his naked belly. A moment later, she collapsed limply beneath him on the bunk. She lay still, except for the last trembling of her vaginal muscles around his rampant cock. He thrust deep into her, then lay quiet until she regained her strength.

"Your husband's quite a lover," Harry whispered in Lynn's ear, as she sat beside him, trembling with horror and shock.

Lynn did not hear him, but only stared as if paralyzed at her husband's still rigid cock, lying quietly now in Kate's oozing cunt. She moved suddenly as her eyes rose to his face, and found his eyes staring at her with a look of defiance and even challenge.

"What's the matter, Lynn?" he said brutally, "don't you like to see me enjoying myself?"

Lynn was taken aback at the coarseness of his innuendo, and could only manage to shake her head no, slowly and unconvincingly.

"Well," her husband said, still cutting her with the sharpness of his sarcasm, "that's good. That's admirable. But don't let yourself be left out. I mean, don't let me stop your having a little fun yourself, you know?"

"Mark... I..."

"I mean Harry looks like he'd be willing to entertain you, wouldn't you, Harry?" He glanced contemptuously at Harry. "And since you two seem to enjoy each other so much, it would be a shame if you let my presence inhibit you. After all, Kate and I aren't done yet by a long shot. Are we, baby?"

"No, lover boy, not by a long shot," Kate answered. "Why don't you roll over and let me give you something to remember me by."

With an evil grin on his face, and his eyes not leaving his shocked wife's face, Mark extracted his swollen cock from Kate's glistening pink cunt, and rolled away from her onto his back, lying tensely with his obscenely bobbing hardness aimed straight up to the ceiling over head. He folded his arms under his head so he could watch as she reached out and began stroking him, sliding the loose outer flesh of his rock-hard shaft up and down in a mesmerizing rhythm that increased the ache in his balls almost beyond endurance. Suddenly, she scrambled to her knees and leaned over his loins, her face a scant two inches from the blood-engorged head of his lust-hardened cock.

Her head dropped slowly and then her pointed tongue was flicking teasingly into the wetness of the tiny opening on the tip. Mark sucked in his breath as chills rippled along his spine. She dipped lower, enveloping the entire sensitive head of his penis in the moist, warm pressure of her lips. As her mouth tightened around it, he involuntarily thrust his pelvis upward, pushing more of his tingling male-flesh up into the hot, wet cavity of her sucking mouth.

Lynn could hardly breathe. She could hardly believe what she was seeing as Kate lowered her head over Mark's lust-stiffened cock. She heard a soft groan next to her.

"Kate's going to suck him off," Harry whispered, breathing heavily.

"Oh, God," Lynn moaned, tears brimming in her eyes. The awful sight of Mark's penis disappearing into Kate's hungrily ovalled mouth was just too much for her to stand. The sounds coming from them made her shudder: wet sucking noises, punctuated occasionally by small mewls and groans of totally absorbed pleasure. She wanted to get up and run, but knew her legs would not support her. She could do nothing but sit there and listen in torment while that woman made love to her husband.

Suddenly, she was aware of Harry's hand, softly massaging one of her breasts. He gave a sudden hard pinch against the soft, rubbery nipple, sending a flash of pain and, unexpectedly, pleasure shooting down the full length of her spine. Frantically, she twisted against him, coming to face again the lewd spectacle of her voluptuous hostess sucking her husband.

In her abrupt panic, the sight caught her by surprise and she stared for a moment, fascinated by the obscene act they were performing.

Instead of the absolute revulsion she would have expected, she could feel a strange light-fingered quivering up between her tensely trembling thighs. She clenched her eyes shut again, but could not block out the lewd, inciting picture. The soft moans and wet sucking sounds forced themselves into her ears, magnifying the obscene image many times over.

As she felt her body begin to betray her for the second time that day, Lynn uttered a low helpless groan which was quickly choked off by Harry's lips pressing hard against hers. His tongue flicked into her mouth, causing her to squirm frantically in an attempt to stem the flowing tide of passion stealing over her. She tried to get away from him, but his strength was too great.

"Did you see that?" Harry breathed into her ear. "He fucked her and now she's sucking him."

"Yes, I... I see," she mumbled back, the lewd words strangely exciting her.

"I think you should pay him back," he whispered, pulling her around so that they were facing each other. He ground his pelvis tightly against her, sliding his hands down to the softness of her buttocks and pulling her loins tightly into his.

"Oh, no, please, we can't... not again," she whimpered, and her body stiffened as she felt Harry begin to massage the soft white cheeks of her buttocks from behind, pulling her loins harder against his. She clenched her eyes shut, fighting with all her will against the sudden uncontrolled sensations that were beginning to course through her body, but the soft touch of his fingers against her nipple and the hardness of his penis crushing into her quivering belly brought soft moans of helpless submission to her lips. She gasped and held her breath as she felt his fingers in contact with her naked flesh. She squirmed back, whimpering helplessly, as one fingertip found the tiny, sensitive flesh of her clitoris.

Gently parting the soft, resilient pubic hair, Harry dipped his middle finger into the wetly trembling passage of Lynn's burning cunt, teasing the hardened button of her clitoris. It was damp and slippery from the unwanted desire that had saturated her whole body, and she caught her breath to hold in the groan of involuntary pleasure she felt building deep in her chest. Tears of humiliation cascaded down her cheeks as, to her shameful horror, she found herself reacting to the maddening caresses of her breasts and vagina, a pulsing knot of itching compulsion spread through her loins, squirming her hips in involuntary rhythm to his lewd fingering up between her thighs.

"Spread your legs a little," Harry breathed harshly into her ear. "Spread them wide."

"Oh, God, no, please," she pleaded through her tears and desire, as she felt his wet mouth press into the soft, vulnerable flesh of her belly.

The aroused car dealer dropped his lips to her blonde pubic triangle and gently spread the soft golden hairs, darting his tongue into the moistening slit of her vagina.

"N-no, don't d-do that," she spluttered brokenly. "It... it's not right..."

Harry glanced up at her, "I'm going to kiss and lick your cunt. I'm going to pussy-lick you with my tongue. And you're going to like it."

Lynn groaned in helpless submission as his incredibly lascivious words made her tremble with a strange, wanton desire. She shuddered in unwilling arousal as she felt him parting her pubic hair and slowly drawing apart the soft pink lips of her cunt, exposing the moist tight slit to the fire of his gaze. He stared at it for a long moment, then drove his head savagely downward, his tongue darting hungrily and deep into the warmly throbbing walls of her pussy.

"Oh, God, that's good," Mark groaned beside them on the bunk, lifting his head a little higher for a clear view of Kate's contorted face wrapped wantonly around his massive swollen cock. The sight of his swollen rod of lust-hardened flesh sunk halfway up between her wide-stretched lips increased the sensation a thousand fold. Still wet and glistening from the juices of Kate's vaginal climax, it gleamed like a warrior's sword along the part she had not yet taken between her lips. He felt her massaging the soft, velvety skin of his balls tantalizingly with one hand, while the thumb and forefinger of her other stroked its husky base as she began to suck rhythmically up and down. He could feel the softness of her tongue twirling maddeningly around it each time she withdrew her head, the tip flicking magically across the tiny split on its knobby head. He flexed his buttocks, his head still lifted, watching the crown of her head bobbing up and down below.

Kate sensed Mark's throbbing reactions and began to suck his thickly swollen cock a little harder, the tips of her teeth digging gently into the hard, resisting flesh and leaving tiny white trails where they had scraped the skin. As she reached under his buttocks to pull his loins up tighter to her face, her tongue swiped around and around the throbbing cock-head until Mark felt it nearing the bursting point. Watching her take as much of the rigid shaft into her throat as was humanly possible, he wondered that she didn't choke, but she continued the maddening sucking, on and on.

Great pools of heat began to build in the depths of his sperm-bloated balls as he watched her face laboring over his fever-pitched loins. Tiny rivulets of perspiration rolled down the sides of the older woman's body as she bucked over him like a demon gone insane. The muscles of his stomach tightened until it felt like they were going to snap from the pressure as he arched his back up, shoving his hard fleshy rod even farther up between the sensual moistness of her full lips. Excitedly, he watched as her lips clung tightly to the shaft of his penis as if held there by some unseen force. He knew that any moment he would lose control, would feel the needle-thin streams of white, hot sperm rush from his balls along his shaft and begin spewing in long streams into her waiting throat. Any minute now... it's cumming... it's cumming...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.