Driven to Depravity - Cover

Driven to Depravity

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Do you love your spouse enough to do 'anything' to help save their life? Read what a spouse goes through to save her husband's life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Cheating   Orgy   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Judy sat in the bank conference room, trying to stay calm. Inside, her heart was racing. The silence in the room was so thick, the occasional rustle of paper seemed to have to force its way through.

Seated around the big table were all the principals to the sale. They were all carefully studying mortages, deeds and other papers. Judy, at this point, had nothing to do but watch them as they slowly turned pages.

Her job, she hoped, was done. She had gotten buyer and seller together, gotten them to agree on price, and helped arrange the mortgage. Theoretically, there was nothing more for her to do except collect her commission.

She wondered how Mark was doing. She had made another of those gut-wrenching drives to the hospital with him shivering and shaking beside her. By now he had been on the kidney machine for close to an hour. His agony should be subsiding.

Judy felt reasonably confident that everything was going to be all right. No one at the office had gotten wise to what she had done. All the terms of the sale had been agreed on. Even though Mark only had two more times on the hospital kidney machine, there should be no trouble. Those two treatments would give them enough time to get their own dialysis unit and get it set up.

He was going to live! It all had worked out, all the worry and sweat and filth and degradation and risks had paid off, had been worth it. The guilt Judy felt about what she had done was tempered by the knowledge that Mark was going to live.

She noticed that Milton Caldwell had finished reading his papers. The banker arranged them in a precise perfect stack in front of himself, placed a pen and a pencil exactly one inch on either side of the pile, then sat back. The expression on his pink face was unreadable.

Steven Shein was next to finish. Casually, he dropped the last one on the top of his untidy heap and rubbed his eyes. His expression was just as unreadable as Caldwell's.

Paula Shein added the papers she had been reading to her husband's stack. Her lips quirked and she glanced at Judy, and shrugged.

Andrew McCarter was frowning. Judy watched him nervously. His forehead was wrinkled slightly - three faint lines between his red eyebrows. Reaching the end of the final sale contract, he leafed back through it and reread it. Keeping the contract open to that page he set it in front of him, and weighed it down with an ashtray.

"Well," Milton Caldwell began, "everything seems to be in order. Is everything agreeable to you, Mr. Shein?"

Judy watched him fearfully. The short, powerfully built man nodded. "Yes."

"Mrs. Shein?" Caldwell asked.

"If it's all right with him, it's all right with me," she said agreeably.

"Mr. McCarter?"

The big Irishman frowned. "No."

Judy flinched at the single, short denial. Oh God, not now!

Milton Caldwell looked mildly startled. "Oh? What seems to be the problem?"

"Two problems," the red-haired man answered. "First is the date I take occupancy. That has been changed from what Mr. Shein and I originally agreed upon."

He paused and Judy's eyes went to the Sheins. Steven Shein was looking at the agreement. Paula Shein was carefully inspecting her long, elegant fingernails.

"Second problem is in the mortgage," McCarter went on. "There is a prepayment penalty in the mortgage." He looked at Caldwell.

Caldwell nodded blandly. "Well, yes, that is standard bank policy," he responded.

"Well then, it's no deal," McCarter said firmly.

Judy thought she was going to die.

"I see," Caldwell said blandly. "That's unfortunate."

"What's wrong with the date of occupancy?" Paula Shein asked, her voice soft.

Judy eyed the tall woman carefully. She had the feeling something was brewing.

"What's wrong? I have to be out of my present place on the first of the month, and according to this I can't move into your house until the last of the month. At least, that is when you are scheduled to vacate it," McCarter pointed out. "I don't understand why it was changed."

"Maybe there's an error on your copy," Paula Shein suggested, getting up from her chair. She strolled around the table, her moves easy, graceful languid, and sexy. When she got behind Andrew McCarter, she leaned over him, and studied his papers. Judy saw that one of the woman's big, lush breasts was brushing the side of McCarter's head, and that he responded by leaning against the warm, soft mound and rubbing his cheek against Paula's shining satin blouse.

"Mr. McCarter," Paula said softly, "this agreement says we will vacate the house on the last day of the month, if you so desire. However, I don't see where it makes any statement as to when you are to move in." She shifted to rub her full breast provocatively against the man's cheek. She also slid one hand down and rested it on his thigh.

Judy watched a gleam come into McCarter's blue eyes. Leaning away from the tall woman pressed so intimately close to him, he looked first at her face, then his gaze traveled downward to admire the full thrust of her breasts and her trim waist. "Just what, exactly, are you driving at, Mrs. Shein?" he asked softly.

Judy's heart was hammering. Was Paula Shein such a wanton that she was going to seduce the man right here? Judy glanced at Steven Shein. He was watching the interplay between his wife and Andrew McCarter with great interest. When he felt Judy's gaze on him, he glanced at her and smiled. Judy realized then that the whole thing had been planned.

She shot a glance at Milton Caldwell. He was gripping the edge of the table so tightly the tips of his fingers were white. His collar looked too tight. It was cutting into the soft flesh of his neck, and the color of his face had changed from pink to red. His gray eyes were looking so hard at Paula Shein it looked as if they might push his glasses off his nose.

Paula Shein leaned easily back against the table beside Andrew McCarter, posing her long body in a graceful line. She began unbuttoning her satin blouse. "I am sure that you would find living with us for a month most - stimulating."

"Oh?" Andrew McCarter replied innocently. "In what way?" He dropped his gaze to the pair of breasts Paula Shein was slowly exposing. Her blouse was open down the center now. She wore no bra. He could see the magnificent full thrust of her bosom, the heavy, exciting undersides of her breasts, the deep, lush valley between them.

"Why, physically, of course," she answered. "Steven and I are students of a wide variety of physical cultures. For example," the concluded, leaning forward, placing her hands on the Irishman's cheeks, "touching." She lowered her mouth to his, her lips pursed, but open.

Paula was thrusting her tongue deep in McCarter's mouth in bold exploration, taking the initiative. Paula's heavy breasts swayed enticingly. Andrew McCarter took his hands from the edge of the table and reached for her heavy glands. Casually brushing her blouse open, he lifted and massaged the heavy globes, his palms rubbing over her large, alert nipples.

Judy was feeling rushes of flame sweep through her just from watching Paula Shein and Andrew McCarter necking and petting their way up to a searing plateau of lust. Tearing her eyes off them, she glanced at Milton Caldwell. He looked as if he was about to explode. Then Judy looked at Steven Shein. He looked interested but complacent. He cocked an eyebrow at Judy, then gave a small jerk of his head in the direction of Milton Caldwell.

The banker? What about the banker? Then understanding dawned. Obviously, the matter of date of occupancy was being negotiated already. That still left the problem of the prepayment penalty clause. Judy got up from her chair, her heart pounding. She felt both sick and excited. It was such a preposterous setting - the staid, conservative conference room of the bank. But it made it all the more exciting.

Milton Caldwell was barely aware of Judy's approach. When she moved into his line of sight, he shifted so he could still see Paula and Andrew. Judy sat on the table in front of Caldwell and glanced over her shoulder at Paula Shein and Andrew McCarter. What she saw sent her blood pressure soaring. She could not blame the banker for wanting to keep on watching.

The red-haired buyer had bared Paula to the waist. Still seated, he was leaning forward, his head tipped back. He was sucking and tonguing first one rubbery tit, then the other, making the dark buds gleam, and stand up proudly and ask for more attention. Paula was running her fingers through his auburn locks. Her head was tipped back, her breasts thrust forward. Her face was a mask of lust - open mouth, slitted eyes.

"About that prepayment penalty," Judy said softly to Caldwell, still listening to the ecstatic sighs from Paula Shein as McCarter sucked on her breasts.

Milton Caldwell shook his head. His necktie bobbed nervously as he swallowed. "Bank policy," he squeaked. His eyes were still locked on McCarter and Paula Shein.

Judy undid the top button of her blouse. "You can make an exception," she said softly.

Caldwell shook his head again, still without taking his eyes off the couple down the table from him. "I am sorry, but it is just not done. Except under extremely unusual circumstances."

Judy nodded her head in the direction of the buyer and the seller's wife. "Don't you think this is somewhat unusual?" She noticed that McCarter had both of his hands up under Paula Shein's skirt. As Judy watched, Paula lifted her hips. Andrew McCarter smoothly slid her lacy panties down her sleek, tan legs. Paula's grin was tight and excited and her white teeth flashed in the unforgiving fluorescent lighting.

"That - that has nothing to do with bank policy," Caldwell squeaked. "That is a private negotiation between buyer and seller."

"Hardly private," Judy pointed out as she saw McCarter lifting Paula's skirt and exposing her to the waist. The woman's lush buttocks flattened as she sat on the table, her ass right at the edge. The polished surface reflected the image of her bottom like a mirror.

Her blouse completely unbuttoned, Judy reached out and took one of Caldwell's limp hands. Gently, she placed his palm against one of her breasts, curved his fingers to match the soft mound, and pressed his hand to her warm bosom. "I am opening our negotiations right now," Judy pointed out. "I am acting as the buyer's agent in this matter."

"I see," Caldwell acknowledged in a strangled voice. "But I must be firm!"

Judy reached down to the banker's lap and traced the monumental bulge of the man's erection. "You certainly are firm," she observed. "You are definitely, very, very firm." After giving his cock a squeeze through his pants, she unzipped his trousers slowly. "Let's just bring our negotiations out in the open, shall we?" she said softly.

His cock was like the business end of a baseball bat. It stood upright in his lap. The zipper of his fly seemed to cut cruelly into the monster column. Judy solicitously undid his belt and the waist of his suit pants, and spread them open. His cock was threatening to rip the fly of his boxer shorts.

"Oh my!" the banker sighed.

For a moment Judy thought what she was doing had squeezed the noise out of him. Then she glanced at McCarter and Paula. The big Irishman's face was buried between the tall woman's lean, graceful thighs. He was chewing noisily at her thickly bushed pussy. Paula was grunting and whimpering ecstatically, her hands pulling on McCarter's red hair as she urged him deeper into her dripping crotch.

Judy reflected that she had told McCarter that Mrs. Shein tasted good. Afraid she might be losing her hold on her negotiating target, Judy quickly stripped her blouse off completely, baring herself to the waist. Sliding forward, she offered her small, pert, exciting, youthful breasts to the sweating banker. Still staring at the oral copulation down the table, he reached blindly for Judy's tits with both hands and massaged them eagerly. Judy placed her hands on the backs of his and pushed down firmly, showing the man how it should be done.

"Now, about that prepayment clause," she said softly.

Caldwell desperately tried to gather his resources. He had never experienced anything like this before in his life, never seen anything like what he was witnessing. That man was actually sticking his face in that woman's crotch! It was perverted! It was disgusting! It was the most incredibly exciting thing Milton Caldwell had ever seen in his entire life!!!

"No," he insisted desperately. "It-it must remain the way it is. Unless..."

"Unless what?" Judy asked softly.

"Unless your powers of persuasion are indeed unique," the banker stammered. "As unique and talented in your way as Mr. McCarter's are in his."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.