Late-Late Family Show - Cover

Late-Late Family Show

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - No one knows what's hidden in the hearts and minds of some people and pushing them to the limit could result in unexpected reactions...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Slow   Novel-Pocketbook  

The following evening, Rudy screeched his Cougar to a stop in front of the television station and glanced at his watch. It was 6:15. He smiled. Only 45 minutes late for his appointment with Lola, he told himself. Not bad. Hell, he was improving.

Leaping out of his car, he sauntered casually through the front door and jauntily made his way down the corridor, giving the eye to - and getting the eye from - every skirt in the studio. He was just passing his brother-in-law's office when he heard Andy call out to him. He stopped, backed up, and stuck his smiling freckled face in the doorway.

"Hi, Andy! Didn't see your door open."

"I left it open purposely tonight," said the newscaster, as he looked up from his desk. "What brings you around this time of day?"

"Oh... Lola phoned this afternoon and asked if I could drop by about five-thirty and have a sandwich with her before the show. Said you would be working."

"I am always working," retorted the older man wryly, glancing up at the large oval clock on the wall. He studied his handsome brother-in-law curiously for a moment, running his eyes from his toes to his head. "You doing anything special after the program tonight?"

"Nah, not a thing, Andy. What's up?"

Lola's husband shook his head in disgust, slammed a hard palm down on a stack of papers in front of him. "Take a look at that pile of letters to be answered, would you? Looks like I'm going to be around working late tonight, and Lola will blow a fuse if she has to wait for me. I wonder if you wouldn't mind driving your sister..."

"If I'd run Lola home for you?" shot back her brother. "Listen, if you gotta work late, you gotta. I'll hang around until after the show and give her a lift home. Okay?"

"That's nice of you, Rudy. It'll help me get everything in shape for tomorrow."

"No sweat, Andy," said his brother-in-law, glancing up at the wall clock. "Gotta run. Lola will be wondering where I am." He waved at Andy, then took off down the corridor again.

After Rudy had left, Andy opened a drawer in his desk and crammed the stack of letters inside. Then he locked the drawer slowly with a key and sat back reflecting for a moment. He was thinking how his brother-in-law's eyes glowed when he offered to take Lola home... the rotten, sister-fucking son of a bitch! He clenched his fists, his insides churning with anger, for he understood too well Rudy's excitement. It was undeniable, the same feeling he had when he gazed at his sister-in-law.

Quickly then, consumed by anger and lewd excitement, he picked up the telephone and dialed a number. When he heard the "hello" on the other end of the line he said, without preamble. "Denise. This is Andy. How'd you like to take a ride?"


When they left the station later that evening, after the news show had finished, Rudy's eyes roved the length of Lola's shapely legs, then glided back to the flared hem of her short lavender dress. He sucked in his breath, feeling a sudden ache in his loins, a shiver of excitement rippled up his spine.

In the car, the sleek weather girl reached over and impulsively squeezed her brother's hand. "Oh, Rudy," she said, breathing heavily. "I shouldn't say this, but I was so afraid I wouldn't see you. All I could think of today was you. I wanted you so much to... make love to me again."

An electrifying thrill shot through Rudy. Jesus, she was already begging for it, sitting there beside him stroking the palm of his hand. Reluctantly he drew it away to maneuver a difficult curve and Lola let it fall to his thigh. He stared at her expressive blue eyes in the rear-view mirror, then glanced down at her long cascading blonde hair. Jesus! His cock was already lurching in his pants, swelling stiff as a steel piston while his balls were beginning to ache. Jesus help him! And they weren't even near her home yet.

His sister's dress had ridden up above her thigh now and he swallowed hard as he caught sight of the tantalizing milk-white skin between the top of her stocking and the edge of her fancy black lace panties. And then she moved closer to him, pressing her bare thigh sensuously against his own. "Rudy," she purred seductively, "Can't you drive a little bit faster?"

The car lurched and Lola's voluptuous body lurched with it, falling against her red-haired brother's shoulder, her firmly ripened breasts brushing his body. Oh, Christ! He was ready to fuck her again, ready to drive off the road someplace and park, then put his hand up under her skirt, between those soft warm thighs and run his fingers beneath the edge of her panties until he found the sparsely hair-lined slit of her delectable little pussy.

He gulped, beads of sweat streaking down his freckled forehead, then he decided against it. It would be great, fucking her there in the back seat of the car - and he would do it one of these days. But that day would have to wait. He wanted to fuck her good in her own bed - hers and Andy's - and the knowledge that she shared it with her snooty husband would make the grand screwing he was going to give her that much better.

He stepped on the accelerator, his palms wet with sweat as he raced his Cougar toward the Taberon home. God, his balls ached like they were ready to explode; his loins burned like a house on fire.

When they finally reached the large two-storey house, Lola got out on her side and started up the flagstone path leading to the front door. "Hurry," she whispered breathlessly over her shoulder as if she, too, could hardly wait for her brother's lewd fingers to explore her passionately tingling body, to cup her breasts and tease along the swell of her satin white belly.

She stopped suddenly, searching for a key she had dropped then, spotting it on the path, leaned over to pick it up. The short skirt she wore flounced up over the twin half moons of her buttocks, giving him a full view of her black lace bikini panties, the fabric caught enticingly in the narrow crevice between her ass-cheeks.

Christ! He heard his pulse beating frantically. Quickly he sprang toward her, caught her around the waist and pulled her upright, turning her and crushing her sensuous body to him until her protruding little pussy mound pressed hard against his thick rigid cock and her already tautened nipples bored into his chest. She gave a moan of erotic pleasure as he pressed his lips against her soft willing mouth and his tongue sank deep into the warm cavern. They stood passionately kissing for at least a full minute before Lola pulled away, panting. And then with a steady gaze that was an invitation to every lewd pleasure, she turned and went on up the walk, her buttocks beneath the lavender dress undulating sensually, signaling still another invitation.

She unlocked the door, pushed it open quickly, and beckoned for him to follow. Inside, she turned to him seductively. "Care for a drink?"

"Why not?" said Rudy, kissing her on the neck. "I could use one."

She led him through the living room, down the hall to a book- lined den with a large walnut desk in it, flanked by a polished leather sofa, a couple of big leather chairs, and a console color television set. Strolling over to a long bar at one corner of the den, she asked, "What can I fix you?"

"The usual," he said, smiling wickedly, as if you didn't know."

She dropped a couple of chunks of ice into two heavy crystal glasses, poured an ample portion of bourbon into one and handed it to her brother. Then, pouring herself two fingers of scotch and adding a squirt of soda, she turned and raised her glass. "To us, Rudy!"

"To us, sis!" answered her brother, raising his glass and pressing it to his lips. He drank it quickly, feeling it warm his veins and groin the way alcohol always did. Not that he wasn't about to explode already; and from the way Lola had been acting, he figured she was on the verge too.

He grinned lewdly at her now, sitting half-way across the den. Jesus, he wanted to show her something tonight. Something she wouldn't forget. Suddenly an idea of really forbidden pleasure welled up in his brain.

He got up and crossed the room to the bar. "Mind if I make another one?" he asked. Without waiting for her to answer he poured himself a stiff drink of bourbon and finished it quickly.

"Me, too," his shapely blonde sister said. He turned and saw that she was standing beside him now, holding out her glass. He poured a second drink for her, a third for himself. When she had drained her glass, Lola put it down on the bar, then moved close to him, leaning over provocatively.

Rudy stared down into the cleavage of her dress, the neckline exposing her soft white breasts. Suddenly he slid his hand beneath the fabric, slid it beneath her black lace brassiere and cupped one resilient mound in his hand. Then as he squeezed her breast, tweaking a rosy erect nipple with his agile fingers, she trembled, feeling little clouds of butterflies swarm around in her stomach.

"Ohhhhhhh... darling" she said and then gasped in anticipation as her brother reached around behind her back and tugged on the zipper of her dress. With a quick twisting movement she shed it, then reached behind her to tear open the fastening of the back of her brassiere. As soon as her large firm breasts sprang free, she eased her sheer black panties down over her hips and let them slither down her slender legs and drop to her ankles. With a quick kick she stepped out of them.

Rudy's eyes searched across her naked body, down from her full upthrust mounds and along the softly rising and falling flesh of her flat satin belly, down to the sparsely haired "vee" at the base of it. He swallowed hard, finding it difficult to believe his beautiful sister was exposed so nakedly to his view.

Lola shot him a smoldering glance. "You like?" she asked seductively.

Her brother nodded mechanically, too excited to speak. Then as he gaped in wonder, her hand went out to unbutton his shirt.

Her hand dropped to his trousers then and began to stroke the hardened bulge beneath them, causing erotic chills to race up his spine. "You want?" asked Rudy's sister teasingly as she continued to stroke his painfully throbbing cock.

Her question, "You want?" burned and reverberated in his mind. Jesus, did he ever! He wanted her so much he couldn't wait much longer. His balls ached viciously and his loins burned like a blast furnace. With a shudder and a groan he began to tear at his clothes too, wriggling out of his jacket, ripping off his shirt, and unbuckling his belt and pulling his trousers down.

He stepped out of them as Lola's soft warm hand slithered beneath his jockey shorts to maneuver his thick rigid penis out into the open. Her fingers curled around the huge throbbing shaft of flesh and she ran a nail along the sensitive underpart of it. Oh, Christ! he moaned.

She dropped to her knees and began stroking his raging cock with renewed energy, pulling the heavy foreskin back, running her fingers across the bloated, sensitive head. She looked up, her blue eyes frantic with desire. "Whenever you're ready, Rudy..."

"I'm ready now!" he groaned, pushing her away to strip off his shorts. In a moment he stood before her, his massively engorged cock jutting out like a pole from his burning loins. Oh, Jesus! Was he ever going to ram it up into her quivering pussy! Was he!

Suddenly he bent down, slipped his hands beneath her arms, and lifted her to her feet. She stood before him for an instant - Christ! It seemed as if there were little electric sparks shooting from her body to his, searing his skin - when he suddenly spun her around. He ran his hand frantically down her back, drawing one finger quickly along the narrow crevice between her two quivering ass-cheeks, then pushed her forward urgently, guiding her across the room to the desk there.

Lola looked around over her shoulder at him, her face reflecting surprise. "Rudy... wha -?"

"Bend over, sis," he whispered hoarsely.

"But Rudy..."

"Bend over," he ordered sternly.

As she obeyed, her brother's hands slipped forward to stroke maddeningly at her beautiful white breasts. His fingers trapped the pink buds of her nipples, teasing them until she gasped with pleasure.

And then one hand strayed from her hardening breast to trail down her softly quivering belly, down to the wisps of light pubic hair at the base of it. He reached beneath her, into the "vee" there between her legs, one fingertip gliding tantalizingly over the tiny bud of her clitoris, sending shock waves of pleasure rippling throughout her trembling body.

She jerked forward slightly and Rudy slid his hand farther between her legs, running a fingertip along the narrow hair-lined slit of her cunt, sparking off new and more thrilling sensations. He paused to part the fleshy lips, and then let his extended middle finger worm its way up into her hotly clasping vagina.

As he pushed forward, his huge throbbing cock pressed deep up against the narrow split of her ass-cheeks, his middle finger teasing deep into her cunt, the shapely blonde groaned and whispered, "Now, darling... give it to me. Oh God! Fuck me... now!"

"Reach behind you, Lola," ordered her brother. "Reach around behind you and put it in!"

Excitedly she placed the large throbbing tip of his penis against the moist opening of her quivering vagina, then moaned as Rudy began to probe the soft fleshy lips, working his huge member back and forth until it parted the resisting entrance and slid deep up within her clasping cuntal walls.

Rudy panted with delight as he pressed forward, holding his hotly excited sister's hips down while he thrust deep into her belly, feeling the soft ridges of inner pussy flesh give way before his huge hammering cock. His hands dug into her firm young thighs, making her whimper with pain. Then with a low moan of incestuous delight, she began to undulate her buttocks in obscene little circles, catching the rhythm of Rudy's fucking cock.

As her brother's strokes grew more intense, she dropped forward against the desk, pressing her wildly tingling breasts against the flat surface, while Rudy continued to drive his big thick penis forward with the force of an enraged bull. Her nipples were stung into a painful hardness that increased her pleasure and waves of joy rippled through her, carrying her to new heights of ecstasy. Only one thing remained to crown this delightful hammering of her quivering loins. She waited in excited anticipation for that moment - the moment when Rudy would at last spurt his heated sperm deep up inside her hungrily throbbing pussy, flooding her burning cuntal channel with liquid rapture.

Then... just as she was reaching for her climax, she heard Rudy say, "Oh shit!" and stop his thrusts up into her ecstatic cunt. Trembling, she looked behind her, imploring Rudy to continue, "Oh, no..." she sobbed out. Don't stop... don't..."

And then her eyes widened with disbelief as she realized why Rudy had frozen into immobility. She saw Andy, her husband, standing right next to them.

"Oh my God," she said, and went into a state of shock. Almost unconscious, she caught the words from time to time that sank into her stunned brain. "My wife!..." "My sister!..." For a moment she was afraid the two would come to blows. And then the raised voices were calmed as she heard her husband say, "Continue!" and "Share and share alike!"

The naked young wife abruptly felt the burning need rekindling in her loins as she rapidly regained her senses. Then her husband's hands were on her shoulders, lifting her up and spinning her around. She stared into his eyes, seeing the lust in them, wondering what on earth he planned to do. She had never seen him so excited she thought and then, looking at him again, it suddenly struck her that he was just as naked as Rudy.

And just as aroused, too. His huge cock stood out stiff from his loins and he trembled with excitement. "Oh, God," he murmured between clenched teeth. "I'm going to give you everything you've ever asked for... just like Rudy here... only better!"

"But Andy... Lola could think of nothing else to say. She only knew that the ache in her loins was relentless, crying out for relief, that the maddening tingle between her legs was unbearable. And that there was only one way to end it; she had to be fucked again, had to be fucked out of her mind. "But Andy..." she began again and then her voice caught in her throat.

"But nothing..." He spun her around suddenly, pushing her toward Rudy again. The latter moved forward to press his naked body against Lola's, mashing her aching breasts against his chest. She quivered, pulling him closer until his still rigid cock probed at the narrow opening of her cuntal channel. With a quick sharp thrust he sent it spearing deep up inside her once again, filling the hungry cavity that he had so recently deserted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.