Late-Late Family Show - Cover

Late-Late Family Show

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - No one knows what's hidden in the hearts and minds of some people and pushing them to the limit could result in unexpected reactions...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Slow   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Lola awoke later that afternoon at home, her hands slid immediately to her ravaged cuntal slit. God, it was sore! But the discomfort up between her legs faded into insignificance when compared to the black wave of shame which engulfed her. As she recalled the debauching scene earlier in the day with Foster and Denise, the humiliated young wife turned, burying her head in the pillow, as if trying to shut out a nightmare.

She lay there sobbing for a moment, knowing that she couldn't go to work - couldn't face anyone at the television station. Still weeping in despair, she used the bedside telephone to notify the news director that he would have to use a substitute weather girl tonight.


When Rudy phoned the television station two hours later from Danny's Corner Bar, he couldn't believe his ears.

"Whatta you mean? Lissen, you telling me she ain't there? She's got a weather report to do."

When the voice on the other end explained that Lola had phoned in sick and had asked for her substitute to fill in, Rudy hung up and then left.

Thirty-five minutes later, he screeched his Cougar to a stop in front of Lola's house and went inside without knocking.

"Lola! Hey Lola? Where are you?" he shouted.

"Up here," he heard his sister's voice called back. "That you, Rudy?"

"Yeah. You all right?"

"Come on up."

In a few seconds he was at her bedside. "What's wrong, sis? You all right?"

She nodded and smiled faintly as she took his hand in hers and caressed tenderly. "I'm glad you're here, Rudy. Thanks for coming."

"Christ, I didn't know what to think," he said, excitedly. "They told me at the station you were sick. You really sick or something?"

Lola was silent. She continued to stroke his hand and avoided his eyes.

For the first time he glanced down and his eyes widened in appreciation. A red satin bedspread was pulled up to her waist. Her long blonde tresses framed her pretty face and fell loosely about her shoulders. She wore a sheer, almost transparent blue gown which fitted snugly over her voluptuous melon breasts and revealed the berry-like points of her nipples beneath.

Weakly Rudy sat down on the bed beside her. "Did Andy give you a bad time?" he asked, his eyes darting from her soft blonde hair to her proudly jutting breasts. In spite of the fact this was his sister, the young man felt a sudden restless stirring of his cock and a hollow feeling in the pit of his belly.

"Yes," she lied. "Oh, Rudy, sometimes he is just impossible, always forcing me to -"

Rudy edged closer, his voice almost in a whisper, "He doesn't force you to... make love with him, does he?"

She nodded her head. "Always. He's like an animal." Suddenly she kicked back the bedspread and, pulling her gown up above her knees, pointed to two small round bruises - one on each of her inner thighs. "See," said Lola, "a real brute."

As her red-haired brother continued to stare at her legs, she suddenly brought one hand up to her right breast. Slowly she pulled down the top right side of her gown, fully revealing a naked breast. "And here," she said, sadly, massaging the nipple gently between thumb and forefinger, "is where he always bites and sucks too hard."

"You poor baby!" Suddenly, as if mesmerized, her brother reached out to touch the soft warm resiliency of her breast and a moment later began caressing the sensuous mound. His other hand set the other breast free and he teased the erect little nipple between his second and third fingers.

Lola's eyes widened and she made a half-hearted effort to grab his arms. "Don't... please... you mustn't," she whispered, but her voice didn't sound convincing, even to herself.

Afire with obscene desire, the young brother's only answer was to turn his face greedily in the warm softness of her nakedly straining breasts and run his hungrily sucking mouth over first one then another.

"Stop! Stop! We can't, Rudy. Oh... oh... no, darling. We mustn't," she gasped desperately, pleading with herself as much as with her brother.

But the aroused redheaded youth refused to stop. With a low groan of lewd delight he ran his hands eagerly over her softly trembling flesh, down from her smooth white shoulders, along the valley between her quivering breasts and over the flat plane of her belly. At last they reached the sparse blonde triangle of her pussy hair and teased briefly there. A second later he placed the flat of each hand against the soft smooth flesh of her tanned inner thighs and spread them apart.

Lola stared at him, almost motionless, then she sucked in her breath. "Rudy, don't..." she moaned.

Her brother grinned lasciviously as he stepped back and began stripping off his clothes. He stood smiling in obscene pride before his ravishing blonde sister in his jockey shorts as she stared at the elongated bulge beneath them. Then he pulled his jockey shorts down and his huge thick cock sprang forth from a forest of red hair.

"Don't Rudy, please. We can't... no... no... oh God... please, darling no!" pleaded Lola, shrinking back in fear.

Slowly the young man sank to his knees and used his hands again to part her quivering thighs. Then, licking his lips in anticipation, he leaned forward, pushing his face between her lewdly spread legs, opening them wider. "Oh, God!" she gasped, "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to kiss your sweet little pussy," her brother said. "Any objections, Sis?"

Before the voluptuous weather girl could think of something to say, her brother's tongue shot out and snaked along the sensitive flesh of her cuntal lips, licking at them with an eager delight that set her moistly throbbing vagina afire. His forbidden oral probe ran the length of the fleshy pink folds, darting out from time to time to sink deep between them, while she whimpered in undisguised delight.

"Aaaaghh... yes... !" Lola groaned, gyrating her hips frantically, while reaching down and tangling her fingers in his red hair to pull his laboring mouth in closer to her hotly aroused loins. His tongue circled around maddeningly just inside her quivering vaginal mouth, and he used the tip of it to flick against the wet sensitive walls of her pussy to wrench cry after cry of incestuous pleasure from the girl. Then, for a second, he paused to catch his breath.

"Ooooooooooh," a long low groan escaped from deep in her throat, "Ooooooh, it's so good, do it more, do it more!"

Oh, Christ, he thought. She loves this! She really does!

"More, darling. Put your wonderful tongue in your sister's cunt." She chanted the words out without thought, her naked young breasts heaving with excitement. Her legs splayed out wide, and she jackknifed her knees hard up against her chest to open her hotly aroused cunt as wide as she could for him. As he heard her begging for more, he dropped his tongue to her tightly puckered anus and thrust the tip hard against it until he felt the little opening give. His tongue slid a short way up into the warm quivering anal orifice.

The naked writhing blonde shrieked her joy now as he teased at the tightness of her rectum. Her wails of uninhibited joy became lewd bubbling mewls as her young brother moistened the tip of his finger from the healed wetness of her cunt and pressed it against the tight little anal hole as his mouth returned to her throbbing clitoris. Nibbling the erect nerve ending, he simultaneously thrust forward with his outstretched middle finger, sinking it to the first knuckle inside the hot spongy flesh of her defensively puckering anus.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.