Late-Late Family Show - Cover

Late-Late Family Show

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - No one knows what's hidden in the hearts and minds of some people and pushing them to the limit could result in unexpected reactions...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Slow   Novel-Pocketbook  

Old Foster glanced at his watch and eased back in his plush high-backed chair. It was 2:15 in the afternoon and the appointment was for 2:30. Plenty of time yet.

Impatiently, he got up from his desk and hobbled to the window and peered out. After a moment's reflection, he moved back to his desk, plopped down hard in the chair, and began leafing through his calendar for the fifth time that afternoon. A moment later, he pushed the calendar aside brusquely and began tapping out an impatient rhythm with his fingers on the desk.

All the while, he kept his eyes glued to the door.

When the knock finally came, the lean, graying television executive pulled himself to his feet and chuckled in anticipation.

"Come in, come in!" he shouted.

The door swung open and Lola Taberon and Denise Dayton appeared in the doorway.

"Welcome, my lovelies!" chortled Foster, clasping his hands reverently. "You're right on time." He motioned for them to sit down.

As the young shapely girls eased themselves into a heavily cushioned burgundy leather sofa, each girl caught the lustful, rapacious glint in the aging executive's eyes.

Lola glanced nervously at Denise, then back to the television president. "We're wondering why you sent for us, Mr. Foster."

"Don't get your pretty heads to fretting," replied the gaunt executive, cackling, his burning eyes greedily darting over the girls' curvaceous legs and proudly uplifted breasts. "Now, don't you girls think it's about time we got to know each other better?"

"Wh-what do you mean, Mr. Foster?" asked Lola, startled out of her usual calm. The look on his face was unmistakable.

Foster leaned forward, his thick gray eyebrows furrowing menacingly. "I mean it's past time for dilly-dallying, don't you think?"

"Dilly-dallying?" said Denise, completely confused. She shot Lola an apprehensive glance, but got no comfort from the honey blonde weather girl who looked as if she were about to start running for the door.

The tall seasoned executive leaned back in his chair and set his jaw hard. "That upstart boy-husband of yours," he said, deliberately to Denise. "Why don't we begin with him?"

"Ru-dy?" said Lola, attempting to rise from the couch.

"The same," growled Foster. "Mister Rowdy Redhead himself."

"What about Rudy?" said Lola, forcing herself to settle back in the couch. "Have you... decided to give him a job, after all?"

Before he could answer, Denise interrupted, "Oh, that would be wonderful, Mr. Foster!" she exclaimed, deliberately taking a deep breath and arching her lushly rounded breasts out while crossing her shapely legs so that her little mini-skirt rode higher on her legs. "You don't know how anxious -"

The gray-haired television executive cut her off abruptly with a sharp wave of his hand. "Before we get into that," he said, a lewd smile crinkling his leathery face, would you two girls like to have an afternoon refreshment with me?"

Lola and Denise exchanged quick glances.

"I don't know," said the shapely blonde weather girl, a cold shiver of apprehension coursing through her as she felt his piercing lustful eyes stripping her bare. "I'm not sure I care -" She nodded at her brunette companion.

Denise dimpled as she caught the aged president blatantly inspecting her voluptuous body. "It - it's very kind of you, sir. If you have a Coke, that would be fine."

"Quaint girl," grunted Foster. He pulled himself up from behind his desk and, supporting himself with his gold-tipped cane, hobbled quickly toward a heavy walnut cabinet on the other side of the office.

"Maybe a little bit of bourbon, if you have some..." said Lola, hesitantly, to the gray-haired president as he yanked open a door to the cabinet, "... but not too strong. Sometimes it goes to my head."

"Don't worry, lovelies, because I'm going to give you a rare treat. It's a special liqueur which an old Army buddy brought me from Mexico." He did not bother to explain that it was made from selected herbs and a few dried cactus buds - and had been used by the Indians for centuries as an aphrodisiac. He did grin, however. "My friend tells me it drives women wild."

Foster shot them a wicked glance over his shoulder. "It's special," he said, chortling. "You'll like it - or are you afraid of wild native tales?"

"Really, Mr. Foster," said Lola, "you don't think I'm that naive, do you?"

Denise shifted excitedly on the couch. "Oh, let's have some!" she said, laughing, then glanced up coyly. "Not that I really need it, you understand."

The gaunt executive withdrew a half-filled crystal decanter and three cordial glasses from the cabinet. He poured out ample portions of the liqueur into the glasses and, ambling over to the couch, carefully balancing a small tray, offered each girl a glass.

The shapely blonde and brunette regarded the glasses for a moment, then slowly raised them to their lips for an experimental sip.

"Well, how about it girls?" the wrinkled executive asked. "Doesn't it go down real smooth?"

"Oh, I really like it," beamed Denise excitedly. It was surprisingly pleasant. She lifted her glass again and took a longer sip, relishing the velvety sweetness.

"Mmmmm," said Lola, licking her lips in appreciation, "it is good." She pressed a palm to a flushed cheek and smiled. "But it's already making me feel warm."

"Nothing like a relaxing drink," chuckled the lean leathery executive. "Drink up, girls, drink up!" He raised his own glass and drained it with one great gulp. Then, as he watched the voluptuous blonde and petite brunette finish off the contents of their glasses, he fought back the temptation to hurriedly pour them each a second portion. Patience, he told himself. If the stuff was as potent as he had been told, both of the girls would be as randy as billy-goats in a few minutes...

Foster boldly hobbled to the couch and sat down between them. He let his cane fall on the thick pile rug near the couch, then slipped his arms around both of the girls' waists. "Just like one big happy family," he cackled, "so why don't we dispose of some formalities - like our clothes, for example."

"Please... Mr. Foster," said Lola, "be serious." She glanced at Denise who sat in silence.

"I am serious," shot back the tough station president, as he kicked off his shoes and started unbuttoning his shirt. His stony gaze removed any doubts that the girls might have about his intentions.

"I-I can't," said Denise wearily, as the aphrodisiac began to take effect. She tried to rise, but her legs felt rubbery and she slid back down in the couch.

"You can, believe me," growled Foster, "if you care one whit about that husband of yours. He wants to work, does he? Well, he'll get no help from me, unless..." Suddenly he snaked a hand up under the brunette's blouse, cupping one of her full sensuous breasts. She shivered in uncontrollable pleasure and her body grew taut, for she was already beginning to feel the effects of the drink he had given her.

"I-I just can't," she repeated, tearfully, as a warm light- headedness and slight tingling sensation crept all over her flesh.

"You can, and you will!" shouted Foster, determined.

The lust-driven executive turned to the frightened blonde beside him. "And you, my dear, must join us for some fun."

"Me?" said the shocked blonde. "Mr. Foster, I never... I..." She put her hands to her cheeks and her head bobbed suddenly, for she, too, was beginning to feel the effects of the drink.

"Oh yes you can!" snapped the angry executive. "Even if you don't care whether your brother works for me or not, just remember that your job is not all that secure."

"Please, I really want to go..." She attempted to rise but the room spun crazily around her. She collapsed in the couch, her arms dangling. "Oh God," she said, gasping, "what's happening to me."

Foster shot a hawkish glance at Denise. She lay back against the couch, breathing deeply, her soft brown eyes staring hypnotically at the ceiling.

He turned his attentions again to Lola and jerked her head abruptly toward him. As he whispered hotly in her ear, her blue eyes widened in surprise and her body stiffened. "No, no please... I couldn't do that!"

Foster got up suddenly and yanked her roughly to her feet. He shook her violently, his strong bony fingers digging into her arms. "Listen, Miss Weather Queen! If you've got any sense in that pretty head of yours, you'll entertain me this afternoon, understand?! And if you put on a real howling performance, there may be some hope for your brother after all. And if you don't entertain me, there's no hope at all... for him... or for you."

"But I... I don't know what to do," she said, blushing and turning her head to one side. Oh God! What had she gotten herself into?

"Just do as I say," he boomed, "but there's really nothing to learn." He chuckled lewdly. "It'll come to you naturally."

"Mr. Foster... please don't make me do that!" she said, her eyes pleading.

"No more dilly-dallying!" he exploded. "Off with your clothes!"

Reluctantly, the shapely blonde took off her blouse, then slipped out of her slacks. She looked up at him, hesitatingly.

"All of them!" he shouted, trembling with rage.

Slowly she reached behind her, unhooked her brassiere, and as her ripely rounded breasts sprang free, the lecherous gaunt executive ran his eyes greedily over them. Then as the pretty blonde squirmed out of her white bikini panties, Old Foster stepped back, panting with desire at her ravishing Venus-like nakedness.

"Now, my lovely," he grinned wickedly, "the show begins. Remember, do exactly what I told you to do."

She turned her head from him and glanced furtively at Denise, who sat in stunned silence, as if mesmerized by a mixture of fear and curiosity. The pretty brunette continued to stare at her naked sister-in-law sitting down on the couch beside her.

Impulsively, Lola took one of Denise's limp hands and caressed it as the younger girl's eyes darted over the weather girl's naked body. A moment later, Lola wound one arm around her startled companion and, drawing her close, kissed her softly on the lips. When the trembling brunette pulled back, blinking in astonishment, Lola kissed her again - passionately this time - letting her tongue dart in and out of her mouth. Then with growing enthusiasm, the voluptuous blonde let her full weight press the trembling brunette fully down on the couch.

Seated in a cushioned chair only a few feet away, Old Foster slapped his thighs loudly, "That's it!" he chortled, "continue my pretty ones, on with it!"

Lola, feeling the flames of desire rise higher in her, continued to flick her tongue in and out of Rudy's wife's mouth. She was pleased when Denise moaned and drew her closer to her, returning the kiss by twirling her wet little tongue passionately against her own.

Suddenly Lola pulled away and - with her breath coming rapidly - whispered something to the younger girl who rolled her eyes dizzily, gasped in pleasure, and nodded in eagerness. Lola bent over and slipped one hand up under her sister-in-law's skirt to the elastic leg band of her white lace panties. Both girls were panting as Lola slowly wedged her outstretched middle finger between the leg band and parted the damp tendrils of pussy hair. Gently then, she wormed her finger inside the wet heat of the girl's hotly pulsating vagina.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" groaned Denise from deep inside her throat. Lola whispered reassuringly again and the petite brunette began running her hands shyly over the voluptuous blonde's naked body, thrilling to the silken smoothness of the older girl's flesh. Within moments her hands came to rest on the warm softness of Lola's sensuous breasts and a shiver of delight rippled through her as she felt the resilient flesh give way to her kneading fingers.

Shifting suddenly, Denise dropped her wetly ovalled mouth to one of the quivering little nipples and began sucking on it like a child with a mint.

"Mmmmmmm," Lola sighed, "gooooood, Denise..."

"Perfect, is what you mean!" crooned Foster, leaning closer, a lewd smile on his face. "Perfect!"

Denise continued sucking on the berry-like nipple of Lola's heaving breast; then, her passion mounting, she let her wet tongue glide from one soft mound to the other, stopping to suck and nibble on each pink bud of sensitive flesh.

"Ummmmmm," moaned Lola, "gooooood, Denisssee... don't stop now..." Her head fell back in ecstasy as the wetly heated mouth devoured her breasts. When she abruptly remembered that her middle finger was still embedded in the slender brunette's hotly clasping vagina, she began a slow, rhythmic finger-fucking in and out of the tight little hole.

"Uuuunngghh... mmmmmmmm," the wantonly writhing brunette groaned deep in her throat as she began sucking more greedily on Lola's melon-like breasts. As their arousal grew, they tightened their grip and pulled each other closer.

"On with it, girls!" goaded the aroused executive from his chair a short distance away. By God the aphrodisiac was really working on those two hot little bitches now, and there was no doubt that the hormone shots had worked on him! He felt as if he could fuck them both into a coma, screw them until they couldn't walk for a week.

Lola, observing the beads of sweat trailing down the brunette's forehead and the desperate look in her eyes, withdrew her finger from the brunette's wetly vibrating pussy and began removing Denise's blouse. This was followed seconds later by the younger girl's sheer white brassiere, - which was tossed haphazardly on top of the pile of clothes already on the floor. Lola gazed down admiringly at Denise's lushly swaying breasts and began caressing them with knowledgeable fingers.

"Ohh! Ohhh! Ohhhh! It's sooo nice," the petite brunette moaned, running her hands frantically up and down the naked blonde's back.

Once kindled, the flames of lesbianic passion flared higher between them and it was with eagerly trembling fingers that a panting Denise twisted and turned violently to assist Lola in pulling off her skirt and white nylon panties.

As Denise lay quivering there in complete nakedness,, the statuesque blonde bent down and gazed rapturously at the forest of soft brown pussy hair surrounding the young girl's cuntal slit; then with a low groan of hunger began to lick the smooth young body, starting with the sensuously ripened breasts. Her own voluptuous body was quivering with a lewd forbidden hunger as she sucked first the right, then the left, turgid nipple of each full mound up into her watering mouth. As the petite brunette began to respond with low moans and sighs, she worked one hand down across Denise's flat white abdomen and began lightly stroking her sensitive inner thighs.

Rudy's wife lay back, rolling her head ecstatically, as her blonde sister-in-law sucked gently on her breasts while the fingers of one hand moved ever closer to her pulsating vaginal flesh. To the slim brunette, there was something uniquely wonderful and exciting in the way the popular blonde weather girl made her feel. It was far different than with a male. Her heart began to beat faster as Lola suddenly pulled her legs apart again, inserted a middle finger into her wetly quivering vaginal entrance.

Lola licked and sucked fervently on her sister-in-law's naked breasts as she slowly fucked in and out of the moistly throbbing vagina with her tapering middle finger. A moment later, the blonde weather girl bent down and began to heatedly rub her own breasts against Denise's, all the while continuing her slow, rhythmic fingering below.

"Oh, Denise," moaned Lola, gasping aloud, "this feels so good. Is it good for you, too?"

"Oh, yes," the pretty brunette replied blissfully. "It's wonderful... wonderful. I never thought it could be this way..."

"Right on!" shouted Foster, quaking with erotic excitement, his angry cock jerking and lurching frantically in his trousers.

Almost as if she were mesmerized, Lola began to move her head downward, allowing her flicking tongue to lick a thrilling wet trail over the rounded little belly and moving towards Denise's wetly excited pussy. The shapely blonde weather girl was getting more aroused by the minute, stimulated by her sister-in-law's uninhibited response to her lovemaking. When her full sensuous lips reached the soft brown curls of Denise's pubic hair, she crawled sideways and then carefully knelt between the brunette's trembling legs. Her own warmly excited pussy was growing damp as her sensually vibrant body tingled with anticipation and lust.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.