Late-Late Family Show - Cover

Late-Late Family Show

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - No one knows what's hidden in the hearts and minds of some people and pushing them to the limit could result in unexpected reactions...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Slow   Novel-Pocketbook  

The ride home was made in silence. Andy was tight-lipped and his expression was grim. Several emotions struggled inside him as he turned into the familiar driveway of his house. Lola sat beside him seemingly engrossed in her own thoughts. For one thing Andy still couldn't believe what had happened to him earlier. He had almost been unfaithful to Lola, and what's more with his own sister-in-law! In addition to that, he felt frustrated because he had not actually been satisfied himself. It was shameful to admit it, but he still wanted Denise's snug little pussy, and not nibbling around his fingers next time.

Somehow this made him furious. Furious most of all with his wife, on whom he blamed the whole thing. He blamed her for having such a brother as Rudy in the first place and for idolizing the worthless prick as though he were some kind of prince. He blamed her for giving him such a hard time sexually that he was an easy prey to Denise's overtures. For in spite of the fact that he had apologized, Andy knew that he had done nothing to start the torrid finger-fucking scene in his office!

Andy pulled into their driveway and got out of the car, walking behind his wife, staring at her swaying hips.

Once in the house Lola headed immediately upstairs without saying a word to him. He knew that she was probably going to take one of her famous baths. Lola liked water. "I'm a water sign," she'd told him once. "A Pisces. I guess that's why showers and baths are so important to me!"

Andy stood in the living room, growing angrier by the minute. The realization that he himself had been unfaithful, made him wonder whether or not Lola was. That would certainly explain a hell of a lot of things about the way she acted, he decided. In fact, this suspicion explained too many things, and Andy felt his blood boiling. He fumed for a few more minutes and then went upstairs where he heard the water running for her tub. Obviously she was in the bathroom getting undressed. The mental image of her smooth curving surfaces of warm naked flesh - flesh that might have recently been touched by some other man's hands - drove him wild.

Before he'd really thought it out, Andy was pounding on the bathroom door.

"Open up!" he shouted. "Goddamn! Open up!"

Inside, Lola was just sinking down into the incredible silky warmth of her bath. The water was scented with a special oil that she'd sent away for. It was called "Devil's Magic" and had an interesting spicy scent unlike most bath oils.

Lola looked forward all evening to a good deep tub of steaming water, and now that her bath was being so startlingly interrupted, she felt a sudden flare of anger.

"What do you want?" she said. "The door's open, for heaven's sake!"

Andy stalked in and stood glaring down at his wife's naked body. Her proudly uplifted breasts were half-covered by the deep blue of the perfumed water, and the rest, hips, thighs and golden triangle of cunt could be seen like undersea treasure through the slight distortion of the water.

"What's the matter with you?" Lola asked tersely, not liking the expression on his face.

"A lot!" Andy said, not quite knowing now which tack to take. "A lot's wrong."

"Oh yes?" Lola looked up at her husband. She supposed that he was angry because she hadn't let him touch her since the night he'd taken her so passionately on the bed. Well, if she had anything to say about it, it would be a long while before he touched her again! Sex, she thought, that's all that's on his mind! Abruptly the young wife decided to take the initiative in order to put Andy off balance, to get him on the defensive,

"Well, a helluva lot's wrong for me too!" she said.

"Like what?" Andy said loudly. "I do everything you ask. I give you every damned thing you want!"

"Hah!" Lola said. "Don't kid yourself!"

It was the first real argument they'd had. The first one where each dared to say things beyond the polite honeymoon phrases.

"What?" Andy's eyes bulged in disbelief. As far as he was concerned, he had gone overboard to be good to Lola despite the fact that she was often sullen and stand-offish, not to mention stubborn and self-willed. And lately she'd taken to ignoring him. Just acting as though he wasn't there at all!

"You heard me!" Lola began to wash her face with the soothing water. What a bore it was being interrupted like this! How dare he anyway!

"You won't find anyone else who'll take the kind of treatment you give me!" Andy blurted.

"Don't be ridiculous!" Lola replied. She was washing under her arms now, and Andy could see the fine gold hairs that she refused to shave. It looked like two other little cunts under there.

The word "ridiculous" stung, and Andy knew that he was being just that. But somehow he couldn't help himself.

"There are lots of people who'd dig being married to me!" Lola said suddenly, thinking that she ought perhaps to have married someone else.

"You mean there are lots of people who want to get into your pants!" Andy retorted.

He was pleased to see Lola sputtering in the water. She had just rinsed her face again and now the water ran down in tiny rivulets as Lola angrily reached for a towel. "You crude son of a bitch!" she snapped when she could speak again. "Get out of here and leave me alone!"

But Andy wanted to press his advantage. At least he was getting a rise out of her. "No!" he said. "I have every right to be here!"

"You don't own me!" Fire leapt from Lola's eyes as she glared at her husband.

"That's why you wag your ass at every man within a hundred mile radius, right?" Andy was really getting going. He stood with his arms folded, a sardonic half-smile playing about his lips as he spoke. Casually, he leaned against the sink, while Lola seemed to be looking for something to throw at him. The wash cloth went flying past his head and landed with a splat in the sink. And then Lola stood up and started to get out of the tub.

"I don't have to sit here and listen to your insults. Pick some other time to make an ass of yourself, not when I'm trying to take a bath!"

"So you don't think you have to listen to me?" Andy's voice was belligerent. Clearly, he was thinking that some other man had found the clue to his wife's sexual happiness. A clue which he had mistakenly thought he held for himself.

Lola faced him fearlessly, anger making her bold. A towel draped around her wet nakedness was all that covered her beauty. "That's right!" she said, "You can't even get Foster to give Rudy that job as roving reporter!"

"Rudy!" Andy was so stunned by this statement coming at the end of a day so fraught with emotion that he froze for a moment.

As he stood there, Lola took this time to flounce past him, heading out of the bathroom. As he watched her, color and feeling gradually returned to his face. He saw the towel she'd been clutching give way a little to expose the naked roundness of her ass-cheeks. The breathtaking sight drove him into a frenzy and he lunged at their resilient softness with a sudden growl that made Lola scream with fright.

The blonde weather girl had miscalculated. She had no idea just how angry her husband was. She had never suspected that he'd had Rudy's name tossed at him too many times for that day.

With amazing strength Andy pulled his frightened young wife back into the bathroom. Before their marriage he had been a man filled with self-confidence, but now he was reduced to nothing by the mere mention of his wife's brother's name. In addition, he felt that somewhere in the conversation they had just had, Lola had tacitly admitted sleeping with someone else.

"You little whore!" he growled, holding onto her slippery wet body that wriggled fish-like trying to escape. "You were nothing but another dime-a-dozen typing pool secretary when you came to the network. And now you think you're hot stuff because you screwed a few people and got to be a weather girl? Shit! I could have you replaced with the cleaning lady tomorrow... if I wanted!"

Andy realized only after this speech that he was shaking his wife so hard that her teeth were rattling and her head was snapping back and forth. He spun her around once and then around again.

"No," he said furiously, "I don't want to see your face. Show me your ass! That famous Lola ass that everybody says is so great!"

"You're crazy!" Lola screeched. "I never - ever!"

But Andy had to do something to put his stamp upon this woman, something to prove to her and to him that he was the dominant one in their family... that he would not tolerate unfaithfulness! A wild look was in his eye as he kneaded the fleshy nakedness of Lola's ripely squirming buttocks, ignoring her attempts to get away and her almost incoherent words, which were now alternately pleading and threatening.

At this point Andy didn't care what Lola said, and he didn't care about pleasing her. It was a welcome change!

Steadily, his erection grew as his wife's complete helplessness became more and more apparent to him. It wasn't even so much a matter of physical force, but more a question of her not being able to get to him, to twist his heart and mind around with her very being. Christ! He could do anything to her!

Oh God! Her husband was deranged, Lola was certain of it! How could she have failed to recognize the signs? Why she should have known the moment that Andy started pounding on the bathroom door like that! But the past few days she had been in a kind of fog. Her thoughts were constantly weaving back in time to the days when she was a kid, living with her mother and father and brother. Flashes of memories kept creeping up on her at the most unexpected times. The most unusual things kept reminding her of some past event and the present now seemed pitted with holes. For example just when she was being her most glamorous, most self- assured, she would suddenly recall the day her father had spanked her. He'd only spanked her once that she could remember, but the shame of it still lingered. But why had he spanked her? She seemed always on the verge of remembering, but it was never quite clear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.