Grand dad - Cover

Grand dad

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - His father visits the family... and stays

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Swinging  

We had been sitting in the posh hotel dining room enjoying a drink, when I saw this good looking gentleman of about 50 walking toward us with a huge smile on his face. He and Pop greeted each other warmly and then Pop introduced me to Pat Shroder. He looked at me like he was ready to devour me. I looked pretty darn good but he seemed unusually intent. He was still holding my hand in both of his when he said, "You are gorgeous and exciting Kathy. I am eager to get to know you a lot better."

I glanced over at Pop for confirmation... he just smiled and nodded and I knew this was the next man that I was going to fuck.

It was three in the morning when we stopped. Again I had gone absolutely wild with these two great lovers. I had both of them in every opening I could get them into. I loved every second of it. The three of us showered and Pat dressed and kissed me tenderly as he left. Pop and I lay in each other's arms... I kissed his lips and said,

"Pop darling, you have opened up a wild woman in me. I am thankful and love it all. I feel kind of confused sometimes but eager for more... What next sweetheart?"

"Do you really want me to keep showing you new things?"

"Yes Pop... I love you and I trust you totally. What ever you suggest I am ready to try with you. My whole attitude toward sex has changed completely. Paul would be shocked but he doesn't have to know."

I lay there in his arms and after a second I was shocked to hear my own voice say,

"Pop... are you going to fuck my girls too?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes,... is that awful? It's just that you bring me such pleasure... I want Peggy and Polly to feel what I have felt... "

"Then I will... they both have hinted that they were open to that. After I told them some of the stories I shared with you about their grand mother and I."

"When will you do it?"

"Any time darlin'... they are both ready... "

"As soon as we get home... first Peggy and then Polly... I want to watch."

"Sweetheart,... you will watch and participate... we will have to get you ready for that."

I didn't say a word... what did he have in mind... I just cuddled up to him and drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face. I had known for some time that this was going to happen... that I wanted it to happen...

We took care of the business the next day. Back in the motel room, Pop made a call... as he hung up he said,

"The Jones, Mike and Melissa, will join us this evening for dinner and afterwards back here... in bed... have you ever made love with another woman darlin'?"

I slid my arms around his neck and kissed him sexily and then said,

"No... am I going to tonight?"

"I think so sweetheart."


Pop introduced me to Mike and Melissa. They were a good looking couple in their late forties. I liked them immediately and they seemed to enjoy me as well. Dinner was excellent and the conversation was stimulating. As we left the dining room of our hotel, Pop took Mellisa with him and Mike slid his arm around me. Mike said, "I gather you have taken June's place in the group?"

I just smiled at him wondering what he was talking about. Me take June's place in the group... what group? He didn't press the question but hugged me closer as we walked to the elevator. I felt my panties getting wet in anticipation of fucking this new stranger... and his wife, according to Pop.

In the elevator Mellissa and Pop were in a tight clinch, their tongues seeking each other. I found watching Pop with another woman damned hot and I got even wetter as I felt Mikes hands cupping my full tits. I slid my arms around his neck and our lips met. He kissed good. Tender, probing, waiting for my response which he got. I didn't notice the elevator stop or the doors open. Pop patted my ass and said, "It's better in bed kids."

The four of us slowly walked to the room knowing what was in store. Every one, including me, seemed so calm on the surface but I was raging to be fucked inside.

In the room there was more hugging and kissing and then I watched as Pop undressed Melissa. Mike was simultaneously undressing me. When the two of us were stripped I heard Pop say, "Melissa darlin, Kathy has never enjoyed another woman."

Melissa looked over at me and the look was one of hunger. I stared at her ripe body briefly as she did the same then I smiled at her and said, "Melissa, Pop thinks I have been neglected."

"Oh you have,... but let me fix that." She walked over and took me in her arms and kissed me so tenderly, like a feather on my lips. Her hands ran over my body just as lightly and I shivered with pleasure and anticipation. I sighed deeply, loving what she was doing and what I expected her to do.

Her firm breasts pressed into mine. I felt her slide one leg between mine and I sighed with pleasure as she rubbed that leg over my eager pussy. Her kiss became probing, demanding and I returned it just as strongly. She was pinching and tugging on my rigid nipples and I moaned softly each time she did that. When she moved her leg I felt her hand cup my mons. As the palm lightly rubbed my clit her fingers entered me and I shivered with delight.

After a few more minutes of that, which I was loving, she pulled away and kissed me lightly, looking in my eyes then she said softly, "I am dying to eat you my darling. Put your cute ass on the bed and open up for me please."

I stepped back and sat on the bed. I was so eager to get in position for what she promised. I scooted over on the bed and opened my legs wide. God I wanted her!

She didn't disappoint me and later Pop said I went a little crazy, pulling her face into my cunt and demanding she suck harder.

With Melissa's help I returned the favor and learned something new about sex that I loved. Her taste, the textures, the odors... I loved it all. I didn;t want to stop but she pushed my head away and said, "Oh shit baby, you are a fast learner at that but I need a little rest."

After that the guys joined in and Melissa and I both got very thoroughly fucked. After they left Pop and I in the bed, we talked it all over as we always did. I seemed to love to talk about all the ways we had fucked each time. Then he shocked me and thrilled me at the same time when he said, "I'm real glad you liked going down on Melissa... Now you can teach Polly and Peggy"

Pop turned over and was soon asleep beside me. I lay there wide eyed and fantasized about going down on my sweet young daughters.


The next morning we drove home. Our welcome home was fun. Paul had obviously missed me and I knew I was in for a fun night with him. My girls hugged and kissed me and I couldn't resist making the kisses a little longer and the hugs a little tighter. Ah and the touches, the touches on their cute little asses, I loved that. They both looked at me with a question in their eyes but I ignored it. I watched at they gave their granddad full body hugs that lasted longer than necessary. Then I realized my panties were soaked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.