Way of Life - Cover

Way of Life

Copyright© 1999 by Caesar

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What happens to three female friends when a dominant moves into their neighbourhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

[Saturday, May 6, 1121]

Loni spoke up breaking the embarrassment, "Deb, your husband phoned all last night wondering where you were?" In fact, Loni did not know where her friend was. "Everyone was worried about you!" Melony looked at her two friends in amusement, it was what she did best, watching.

Deb looked around Melony's backyard, where they sat around a large white picnic table, before looking into her friends eye. "I will tell him all that he needs to know." She looked rather happy today, and Loni still had no idea what was going on with her.

"You should have came last night, I had a fun time."

Loni felt her face turn crimson at Melony's words. The two of them had yet confronted what she saw in the parking lot. She wanted to say something but knew Melony was amused at everything she had witnessed.

"Hello ladies!" The three friends turned to look at their neighbour Leeza as she stood in the partially opened gateway linking the two yards. The tiny woman smiled hugely then walked towards them. "Beautiful morning isn't it?"

Loni answered affirmatively while Leeza came up and stood next to Deb wrapping an arm about her shoulders. Deb pressed the side of her head against the tiny breasts of the petite woman and wrapped her hand about her small waist. Loni watched surprised as Deb tilted her face up allowing Leeza to kiss her. It wasn't a friendly kiss, but lingering and moist, more of a lovers touch. Loni looked at her friend Melony to see how she took the sight, but was also surprised when her friend was watching her reactions and not the other two.

It suddenly occurred to Loni that this may be the reason why Deb had been distant lately.

"You look sexy deary!" Leeza was speaking to Deb, and she wasn't trying to be desecrate. "I envy you, you positively glow after a good fuck." Deb giggled with Leeza.

They were lesbians, thought Loni in amazement. Melony continued to watch her without saying a word. What was going on here, she thought.

"Would you like to invite your friends over this afternoon love?" Deb looked back at her two friends, her eyes asking the question.

Loni spoke up, "Invite us where?" She noticed her mouth was dry and the words came out hoarsely.

"Over next door, Dirk will be away for most of the afternoon and I thought we could all have fun together." Leeza reached around Deb's shoulder and tweaked her covered breast. "Come on love." She guided Deb out of her chair and the two of them made their way back to the house.

Loni sat stunned, doubly so when she saw Melony stand up and follow the two other ladies. Sitting there for several moments didn't help steady her thoughts or help explain what was going on. Almost as an automation, Loni stood and followed her friends over to the neighbours house.

The sliding glass door was open and she entered, the voices came from the living room. When she turned the corner she saw her friend, of many years, naked with a gold collar and leash about her neck. Deb knelt licking something off the hardwood floor. Leeza held the other end of the leash and looked up at the newcomer and smiled before tugging on the tether, "Come deary, its clean now." Melony sat silently on the couch, her legs crossed and her eyes not missing anything.

Loni slowly entered and sat down beside Melony amazed at what she saw. Her mind fuzzy at the images of her friends seemingly transition from a devoted mother and wife to lapping up the floor with her tongue. When Melony spoke up, her voice was rough and dry sounding and she had to clear her throat twice before finishing, "Show Loni what a good slave Deb is Leeza?"

"A wonderful idea." Leeza smiled hugely and tugged the lease towards Loni. The woman sat still stunned unable to comprehend how her two friends came into this position, after years of knowing them. She felt something wet along the top of her foot, between the straps of her sandals. It was Deb's tongue, licking her slowly and obediently. "As you can see deary, this little slave here will do anything her master wishes, and while he's away she is mine." The tiny English woman paused then seeing Loni was still in a stupor and wasn't about to interrupt she continued, "If you wish, she will use that tongue anywhere you wish?"

Loni was watching her friends mane of hair, her face hidden. But felt the constant licks of the warm wet tongue slowly raise up, it was now concentrating upon her ankle. Why didn't she just get up and leave, Loni thought, did Deb really want to be led around by a collar on her neck. The tongue reached just below her knee when Leeza reached down and spread her legs wide apart. Loni didn't resist nor help, she just watched amazed and wanting to discover what exactly is going on. She looked over at Melony again and was surprised to discover her classy friend had one leg up and over the arm of the couch and her loose skirt up above her waist. Melony was frigging her clitoris vigorously while watching the other end of the couch. So busy was she manipulating her sex, she did not even see her friends astonished look.

It was like an erotic dream where those people closest to you become sexual demons, contrary to what you believed they were really like. Lips gently kissed Loni's panty covered mound, and she looked down to see that her friends head was beneath her wide flowing skirt. A single finger moved the cotton garment to the side and the tongue suddenly flicked the hard clitoris beneath the slaves mouth. Loni jumped, the electrical response her sex created startled her and she felt like running away. She was just about to when the tongue again speared forward, this time to gently lick at the sensitive love button. It caused a deep moan to escape Loni's lips and her hands to come down to grasp her friends head above her skirt.

"Stop!"

Every woman in that room jumped. Melony gasped and quickly closed her legs and replaced her skirt. Leeza dropped the lease and her smile quickly disappeared as she spun about. Deb pulled from between those creamy thighs and turned towards the deep voice and pressed her forehead to the floor. Only Loni spoke up, while quickly closing her legs, "My god, Dirk!"

The man looked mad, but under control. Loni imagined he never imagined his girlfriend to be having a lesbian affair with the neighbours. Tears almost came to her eyes when she remembered her own position and what he probably saw before he ever spoke up.

Leeza dropped to her knees beside Deb, positioning herself exactly the same. "I go to an appointment for only a few hours and this is what I come home to?!" His eyes kept looking at Loni, but she could not interpret that look. He took a few steps and stood at Leeza's head, looking down at her. "I told you, she was not to be touched. Did you not hear me slave?" Loni heard the reference and was partially surprised, wasn't that what Deb was, the slave.

"Master, I just thought that..."

He interrupted, "Quiet Leeza!" He turned back to Loni, "Well I hope you enjoyed yourself?" Her face turned crimson as an answer. "I had different plans for you than this." Dirk came over to the edge of the couch and reached for her, Loni took his hand and he pulled her up to stand before him. "I wanted you to be more than one of my toys." Her face probably revealed her confused thoughts. "More than one of these sluts!" His arm sweeped above Leeza and Deb.

It was Melony's voice that interrupted, she had slide from the couch and was kneeling on the floor the same position as Deb. "Dirk I want to be one of your sluts. I wish to be your slave?"

He spoke into Loni's eyes, which never came off his, "See what I must contend with? Your friend Melony has asked me that same question every day since she watched her friend Deb submit." Loni looked surprised at her friend Melony, the normally classy, nose-in-the-air woman was now requesting to take the same place Deb was in. "I thought she would be a woman I could call a partner. I was wrong."

All this was confusing Loni, Dirk's soft kiss was barely felt. Without taking his eyes off the buxom housewife, "Leeza, Melony take your clothes off." Both lady's rushed to do it before returning to the same position. "Is that what you want? To kneel naked, trembling with hope that I would pick you to warm my bed at night?"

Not sure what she wanted, Loni nodded negatively. She wasn't sure what she wanted.

Dirk took Loni's hand and placed it against his crotch. Even soft, the huge took was easily discernible beneath his trousers. It caused a flush of warm to flow through her body. Up till then, her mind had been doing much of the thinking now her body took some of that. She firmly grasped his cock, remembering the pleasure it brought her.

"Slaves, disrobe Loni." He stood back, out of reach of Loni's hands. The three naked slaves jumped up to do as their master wished.

Loni stood in the middle of the trio while her clothes were roughly pulled from her. It took only a few seconds before she stood completely naked. The three slaves knelt again with foreheads against the floor, towards Loni's feet. As a act of embarrassment, Loni's hands came up to cover her large breasts.

"You are a very attractive woman Loni, but I have, and had, many attractive woman." His arm sweeped over the heads of the three slaves. "How much pleasure can you enjoy before you submit?" Dirk was no longer smiling, in fact he seemed to be angry.

"Leeza, take the other sluts and wash and shave Loni." He turned and left the house, slamming the door behind him. Loni followed him with her eyes, more confused now than ever before when three pairs of hands grabbed her.

[Saturday, May 6, 1657]

Melony could taste her friends sweet juices on her lips. That lingering flavour kept her own vagina very wet and her hands quivering. She had been amazed at her own actions these last few hours. After submitting to the one man who she desired more than anything else, she expected to undergo a pleasurable initiation fuck as had Deb. Instead, she was his slave, nothing else was said, nor would it. She submitted and he will take her whenever his mood desires. That alone caused her excitement, no one, not even her husband had such rights with her body.

She felt jealously at what was happening to Loni. Out of the three friends, she was the least attractive, the most docile, and the least happy. Out of any of them, she would not have been the expected for such a man as Dirk. Melony wanted to be in Loni's place, to feel the excitement of the unknown as well as be pampered and enjoyed by three other women.

No words had been spoken by any of the slaves, Leeza hurried about her job ensuring the other two helped in complementary ways. She looked worried rather than Deb's look of happiness. That worried Melony. She was not sure what her master, that word still thrilled her whenever she thought of it, was capable of. Loni had looked lost and a little scared, at least until her first orgasm. Then, she allowed herself to relax and enjoy the attentions of the three mouths, six hands, and thirty fingers working constantly upon her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.