Twins, and Mother and Teacher - Cover

Twins, and Mother and Teacher

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Her honey moon was the beginning of something she could have never imagined in her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Go get him, Bennie!" Tim called, and Bennie went flying from the room. Moments later the sound of Shep's heavy panting came from the livingroom, and then the dog entered the bedroom.

Carolyn lay upon the floor, twisting and turning as she cried in desperation trying to satisfy herself now that her husband's young son had stepped away from her.

Tim saw Shep bounding into the room, with Bennie fast behind him and he spoke. "Here, Mom... here's something that will help you out!"

Carolyn, confused and upset, could not believe her eyes when the big dog came into her line of vision. His furry black and brown head neared hers, and his panting tongue touched her face.

"NO!" she cried, cringing away. "I HATE DOGS... I HATE DOGS... LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

But Tim and Bennie were adamant. "Come on, Mom. You're not in any position to quibble. See Shep sure does like you!"

Already the big dog had smelled the sensuous scent of Carolyn's flagrantly aroused pussy. Already the dog knew what it was that he had to do.

Carolyn seemed to realize the full seriousness of the situation and to understand exactly what it was that the boys had in mind.

"NEVER!" she cried, despite the bursting, building lust within her. "NEVER, I TELL YOU!"

Carolyn tried to get up but Shep, excited by her shouting, pounced upon his master's new wife, his heavy paws pushing against the soft nakedness of her shoulders, pressing her down once more onto the shag-rugged floor.

Tim and Bennie watched their stepmother's fear-contorted face. They were sure that she couldn't fight her own rising desires not to mention the German Shepherd's superior strength. The lusty hot smell from between the female's legs incited the big animal, and the boys could see that he was ready as they bent forward to see the rigid animal shaft pointing forward from the beast's hairy belly, hanging like a giant spear, twitching and throbbing with lust as it poised seemingly waiting for a command to sink its massive head into the golden trimmed pit of Carolyn's seeping pussy.

"Ready Shep... Yeah, you're ready big boy!"

"Get her now, fuck her, boy, fuck her 'til she screams for mercy!"

Tim and Bennie grinned at each other, and marveled at their evil command. Bennie could see that Tim's hardened throbbing cock was pushing against his summer shorts exactly as his own was. It twitched spasmodically as he, too, waited in lewd anticipation. Our time will come, he thought as he watched the huge animal lift itself; the huge redness of its lustfully hard cock hovering over Carolyn's trembling thighs, getting a firm grip now on the rug just on either side of her shoulders so that he could ram his aching cock into her fiery pussy.

"OH NO NONONONONONO nononononoooooooooooo!" Carolyn moaned, fear gripping every portion of her lovely, defenseless body. Yet, the building force of the potion within her was working against her. Struggle as she would there was no way for her to escape the enormous animal whose teeth loomed so near to her face, whose pawing dug convulsively into the rug beside her delicate exposed flesh.

Clumsily the drugged dog probed for the tenderness of Carolyn's aching pussy, pushing the swollen red tip of his dripping cock into the soft smoothness of her widespread thighs again and again in a vain effort to find the pulsating wet opening. But just the touching and the fur that tickled over her nakedness was enough to start the flashes of climax within the drugged young wife. By now she was aware of only a huge hot form hovering over her perspiration glistening body. The dog didn't exist, the twins were mere shadows in the distance, there was only the sensation of the pulsing animal member near her desire- drenched vagina.

Carolyn's orgasm was building again and she had no control over it now as it grew like a huge ocean wave coming down fast over a California beach. The tormented young blonde housewife groaned softly as the dog poked at her and the electric shocks began shooting through every pore of her tortured skin. Impulsively, the excited young wife pushed her shapely hips upward in an effort to impale herself with the thrusting penis, but she failed, and began clutching her buttocks in one final effort to reach orgasm. She had to cum! Had to release the terrible aching want in her soft, quivering pussy.

Tim and Bennie's eyes were glued to their stepmother's sleek, undulating loins as they strained up desperately for the big dog's raging cock. They wanted to see the dog get inside her before she came this time, and of one mind, the boys reached forward and grabbed the German Shepherd's fur sheathed penis, pushing it forward as the dog jerked against their fingers. Easily they guided the throbbing dog-cock toward their stepmother's burning cunt and pushed it inward to the background of Carolyn's whimpers.

"Good Shep. Good old boy!" they crooned to the faithful animal. "Do it now... do it... she deserves it!"

The lust-filled dog had never known such excitement. Below him the human female's clasping pussy nearly sucked him in of its own volition before he suddenly took control and drove his massive swollen penis deep into her gyrating flesh, filling her with what seemed like all 150 pounds of his animal muscle.

"Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!" Carolyn wailed as shocks of pain ricocheted within her tender vaginal walls. But it wasn't only pain, it was pleasure, luxurious pleasure that filled her nakedly longing body and made the wet yearning walls of her desire- maddened cunt palpitate with ecstasy. There was no stopping now, it was too late. Suddenly every muscle in the lithe housewife's drugged body contracted as wild ripples of electricity flashed through engulfing her and a tumultuous rising of climax flooded through her trembling white belly until it reached the madly, pulsing walls of her simmering pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.