Twins, and Mother and Teacher - Cover

Twins, and Mother and Teacher

 

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Her honey moon was the beginning of something she could have never imagined in her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Alice smiled when she saw the old school. It was like coming home again, she thought as she entered the big downstairs hall. Even though she knew there would be changes, it was still good to be back.

The skiing she'd done up in the mountains, the nice friendly mountain hotel with its young clientele, all seemed far away now, as she began to look for familiar faces. Several boys said hello to her as she made her way to the new principal's office, and Alice was already looking forward to her first class the next day. Her pretty dark hair hung to her shoulders now, and there was a light touch of mascara on the long eyelashes that shadowed her bright blue eyes. The twenty-three year old's dress was pink, and its soft jersey material clung enticingly to the generously proportioned curves of her young body.

None of this was lost on the new principal, Mr. Bill Davidson. As Alice sat across from the young man, he could feel that there would be a close relationship between himself and the charming English teacher. The way she smiled at him, and the way her hand lingered in his as she said good-bye were indications to the handsome new principal that his own charm was not completely lost on Miss Appleton. The tall blonde man held the door open for Alice, and sniffed appreciatively at her perfume before she exited. "Mmmmmm, Ma Griffe?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Why yes!" Alice was pleasantly surprised. Mr. Davidson was disturbingly close. She could smell his cologne. "Vetiver?" she asked, realizing that both were made by the same French company.

"That's right," Bill replied.

"We have a lot in common, Mr. Davidson," Alice said smiling. She moved on past Mr. Davidson's male secretary, who smiled at her broadly, a refreshing change from the sour Miss Worthington. As she left the outer office, Alice could sense both their eyes upon her smoothly swaying buttocks, but she closed the door without turning around. She had the distinct feeling that she would be seeing plenty of the new principal before long.

She moved easily through the halls, making her way to the faculty wing, greeting her fellow teachers, including Mr. Boyse.

"You're back, Alice. God, it's good to see you again! I haven't stopped thinking about you for a moment since you've been gone!"

"Eat your heart out, Ed!" she told the startled chemistry teacher, and leaving him gaping as she continued on, she giggled happily to herself.

That time spent up on the ski slopes had been so good for her. It had enabled her to see everything in perspective, and she'd never felt more sure of herself, more positive about life. Life had been a chore before, and only her books and her career had helped her to get through it. Well, that was all changed now. A man had almost wrecked her life once--Martin, her first lover. But now she knew a lot about men. She'd seen to that. There'd been quite a few that she'd invited to her bed, up there in the mountains. She'd lain on the big double bed, nakedly reclining, looking out at the fresh fallen snow of the slopes, a snow-tanned male figure always by her side, or sometimes behind her, over her, under her.

Savoring their lean and lanky bodies had been a pleasurable study, like no other she'd undertaken, and she'd learned in an almost oriental manner how to please and be pleased by a man. There had been another woman, too, in addition to Sherry--the pretty daughter of the lodge manager. Only sixteen, blonde and blue-eyed, but no novice. Certainly her soft tongue-kisses and caresses had been knowledgeable enough, and she had been the one to teach Alice the true delights of feminine love. Later, with her male lovers, Alice had found her sensual experiences with the other woman an enhancement of her erotic possibilities. There were deeper and better orgasms, more orgasms, and longer orgasms lurking within her that she hadn't known about before, and which she could now bring out at will. What's more there were total and partial orgasms, breast tingling orgasms for example, and kissing orgasms where the only touching portions were two mouths joined together in ecstasy.

But Alice was far from the slopes now, and she knew that although she would always have pleasant memories of that time, her life would never ever be quite like that again. She had not forgotten her dedication to her students, and the rewards of the academic life were still important to the raven-haired beauty.

As she opened the door to her apartment, however, Alice was not so much thinking of the books she had left behind, but of other things. The apartment was dark and cool and Alice felt a heightened sense of anticipation as her fingers groped for the light switch on the wall to her left. Before she found it, however, something else found her.

In the dark a hand was slipping up under her dress, while another was moving at her breasts, crawling inside the top of her dress to reach the nakedness of her brassiere-free breasts. Underneath, she wore no panties at all, only the briefest of lacy garterbelts to hold up her stockings, and now as the intimate touches continued, she pressed her back against the door to close it, and spread her legs wide.

Little hums of delight tumbled from her throat, and she could hear tiny grunts of pleasure from those who were touching her.

"My boys!" the returning English teacher gasped, as small adolescent fingers wriggled up into the willingly spread aperture of her pulsating vagina, spreading the silky dark hair and moving with delightful friction in a knowing manner that made her want to cry out with pleasure. Her breasts were aching and sore as the other fingers kneaded the hard little pebbles of her excited nipples, pinching and rubbing until she thought she would go mad!

"Miss Appleton!" Tim and Bennie Larsen knew that this was one of the happiest moments of their lives. The nakedly pulsing cunt and breasts of the beautiful young English teacher were right there at their fingers. Slowly they undressed the young woman, and there in the darkness, she lay down with them, feeling their own naked satyr-like bodies rubbing and pressing smoothly over her own. She could feel their young cocks touching her everywhere, sliding up between her full breasts while other hands held them close, sliding between her armpits while she writhed luxuriously on the floor of her apartment, moving into the indentation of her belly button while she made her stomach alternately hard and soft to tantalize them. Other things touched her, too, and Alice realized that the boys had brought along other things to tease her with.

"You little devils!" she scolded, and then she moaned out loud, for she felt something warm and wet and wonderful worming up into her slippery vagina. It certainly wasn't the two teenagers' penises, for those she held lovingly in her hands. It was a strange shape that she could not figure out, but it was long and lean and hard and soft at the same time. It penetrated and wiggled its way upward within her quivering cuntal passage, assisted by the two boys' hands, and despite her curiosity, she writhed downward to meet its licentious thrust. The uneven side of it rubbed and tickled at her tender insides, inflaming her already raging pussy, and making her croon out with desire. Faster and faster, the twins fucked into their pretty English teacher, welcoming her back to school in their own fashion with this present they'd made especially for her. And now that she was moaning lustfully enough, they knew it was time to add the second feature. The double-sized instrument when turned about in the dark was able to begin a two-pronged attack upon both of Alice's erotically stimulating orifices. Her already tried anus gave way readily, and there was only the slightest squeak of pain from the happily dazed twenty-three year old, as she felt both her softly seeping cunt and her tightly clenching anus filled snugly with the oddly shaped foreign object.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.