Twins, and Mother and Teacher - Cover

Twins, and Mother and Teacher

 

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Her honey moon was the beginning of something she could have never imagined in her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

The knock at the door was terrifying and yet Alice had the wild feeling that help was at hand. Whoever it was... whatever it was... somehow she would be better off than she had been so far, locked in what had become the claustrophobic walls of her small apartment, all of her terrors and desires loosed as though she had been drugged, or as though she had suddenly lost her mind. In her frantic attempt to ascertain what was wrong with her, she'd recalled reading an article about hallucinogenics and their effects. What she was feeling now was a lot like that, and yet there was more to it, much more.

Her clothing lay strewn throughout the apartment, and in the bedroom, lay the brush, the horrid, wicked hair brush which she had just withdrawn from the peculiarly unassuaged depths of her dark-curl-covered pussy.

"Oh God, oh God... the door... I've got to... got to get something on!"

The knock came again as Alice looked desperately for something with which to cover her cream-white nakedness. The terrycloth robe tied in front and was easy to put on, but Alice was in such a state that she didn't even realize that she hadn't closed it all the way. So that when she opened the door to Scotsdale's chemistry teacher, Mr. Boyse, Alice presented a picture so outrageously stunning that Ed was left speechless for a long moment.

The tall dark-haired teacher of chemistry could see nothing but the absolutely wanton beauty of the female whom he had previously known as pretty and prim, but had never, not even in his wildest fantasies, envisioned like this. Worthy of the most avant-garde French film director, Alice's dark hair tumbled to her shoulders in sharp contrast with the stark white of her terrycloth robe. The robe was fastened, but it hung loosely so that Ed could see the full tantalizing plump mounds of Alice's breasts in the open "vee", including half of her dusky right nipple, as she stood there gazing at him. Then below, for his eyes could not help but wander over the vision of loveliness before him, Ed took in a fascinating glimpse of white midriff flesh that led to a deeply indented navel, and then continued down to a shiny dark triangle of pubic hair shaped in the "vee" of Alice's totally revealed and mesmerizing cunt.

"Christ, Alice!" he gasped, and that was all he could manage to get out.

Alice didn't even notice Mr. Boyse was calling her by her first name whereas she had specifically asked him on more than one occasion to address her as Miss Appleton. Instead, she felt herself operating on some subconscious level, and even knowing that he was Ed Boyse, the chemistry teacher, she spoke at last.

"Martin... I've been waiting... what's kept you so long?" The maddening desire that quivered throughout her lusciously endowed body shimmered just beneath the surface of her body, beneath the surface of her mind. It seemed to Alice to be dripping from her words as she spoke.

"Are you... all right?" Ed asked. "Who's Martin?" She was certainly acting weird, he thought, but Christ what a body... what a face! He entered, and closed the door carefully behind him, then stood uncertainly near it, nervously observing Alice Appleton.

"Come... come sit with me... be with me... I've been so lonely!" the dark-haired beauty pleaded.

Drinking... she's been drinking... Christ... Alice is a lush and I never suspected it! Somehow the thought that the prissy English teacher drank made Ed feel just a trifle surly. All those airs she'd been putting on with him for two years now... and all along, if he'd had the guts to come to her apartment, he'd probably have been fucking her all along. Just the way he used to fuck the last English teacher, Sara Covington, before she finally married her fiance and left the teaching profession.

Ed sat on the sofa close, very close indeed to Alice, and tried to see if he could smell whiskey on her breath. He couldn't. There was only a sweet smell, like candied apples, and Ed decided she must be a vodka fiend. But it was difficult to think about anything now, with her being so close and acting the way she was.

"Martin..." she said slowly and her fingers were working at his jacket sleeve, compulsively, kneading almost like a cat as her big blue eyes looked deeply into his, seeming to plead with him.

Ed felt as though he were in some kind of science-fiction movie. Alice Appleton bore so little resemblance to the person he was accustomed to meeting daily in the halls and from time to time in the faculty lounge, that he was completely taken aback. The thick tip of his penis throbbed impatiently as the loosely tied white terrycloth robe came completely undone, and Alice didn't seem to notice or care.

"Christ, Alice!" he repeated. Christ he wanted to fuck her... This usually stuck-up little bitch, this tight-assed little cunt and her high-minded dedication!

"Aren't you going to take your clothes off, Martin? Please hurry and take them off!"

He was Martin... Alice convinced herself of it briefly. Who else could it be... who else could she feel this way about but her darling Martin, come to his senses at last, and returning to her from that awful woman he'd married instead of her. "I knew all along you'd leave her, Martin... I knew you'd remember the good things we did together... what we meant to each other!"

The words were slurred and the image of Ed Boyse who was now rapidly tearing off his clothing was dim at best. A raging fire was out of control in the middle of her trembling loins, and God, Martin was here at last to take care of it, to love her the way he had taught her, to touch her where no other man but him had touched.

The drugged teacher flung off her robe revealing the startling beauty of her totally naked hips, breasts and thighs. Voluptuously proportioned, the young brunette teacher lay back as if to flaunt her perfection before the man she supposed to be her erstwhile lover.

"Oh darling, darling, darling," she moaned over and over, the heavy eyelids closed now, fluttering nervously, but closed, as her trembling white thighs parted sensuously, and her fingers moved down to the silken black hairs that surrounded and protected her desire-drenched cunt.

She could sense the naked man coming closer to her, and her eyelids fluttered open just the slightest bit and she knew that it was not Martin. Yet, she had to imagine that it was, that this desire she felt in her fully awakened breasts and belly and in the soft fleshy folds of her tingling pussy below were all for him... all for the one and only man she had ever loved in her short lifetime.

Ed was slowly stroking his throbbing hard penis, reaching down now to caress her soft exposed flesh, so fragile, so beautiful, so cock-stirringly splayed beneath him. He groaned and began to let his hand rove nervously and excitedly across the tender feminine flesh.

Beneath him Alice closed her eyes once more as she felt her body growing more and more responsive to the clumsy caresses that were turning her flesh into a sheet of white-hot passion. A rash of goose-pimples covered the sensitive skin of her arms and legs as she moaned with growing desire. Yes, she wanted him. He was Martin... He was! The normally subdued young teacher's nakedly exposed body ached to be touched gently the way Martin used to do, but touching, any kind of touching, would do at this point! Her brain swam, and her senses reeled as she felt the thunder building up deep inside her aroused by his maddening fingertips moving steadily over her defenseless white nakedness.

"Oh Martin... take me take me... take me, my love!"

"Martin, my foot!" Ed Boyse muttered, his eyes feasting lewdly and greedily on Alice Appleton's half-conscious body as she writhed obscenely on the sofa.


"It's my turn... it's my turn to see now!" Tim declared, shoving Bennie to the side and, on his knees, placing his eye over the keyhole where his twin brother's had just been. Behind him he heard the familiar slap of his brother's fist against his tensed loins as he furiously masturbated in sympathy with the erotic scene they'd been watching since the beginning. Tim stayed on his knees there and commented on what he was seeing so that his brother could know what was going on.

"I think he's gonna screw her now!" he whispered. "I can just see the bottom half of them. Can't see her face or anything. But she's spreading her legs... Cripes, Bennie, that should be us in there!"

"Never mind, it'll be us soon enough!"


The lewdly aroused chemistry teacher edged around on the studio couch and, animal-like, crouched on all fours over the young woman's unresisting body as he climbed onto the sofa-bed with her. With his knee he pushed Alice's willing white thighs farther apart than before. Then he slithered nakedly in between them, his knees pressed her slender ankles apart and his handsome face but a few inches above the hair-curled "vee" of her openly glistening cunt.

Jesus! He'd never seen anything as lovely as this surprisingly sexy English teacher. His mouth watered as his eyes gaped down at her wetly welcoming pussy rotating sensuously, expectantly, only inches from his drooling lips.

Saliva dripped from his open mouth to mingle with her womanly juices that were already secreting warmly from the wet pink slit of her cunt and trailing down between her widespread white thighs.

Alice wanted everything to be perfect for her Martin. She could feel the flat palms of his sweating hands clapped against the tender softness of her inner thighs, holding them wide apart, and suddenly she wanted to be even more open, more vulnerable for him. Her most inner secrets must be completely open and available to his every wish. Oh, Martin... Martin, you've come back to me... you've come back to me. Then suddenly, she watched as his beautiful face lowered slowly... second by agonizing second coming closer and closer to the very center of her passion.

"Oh yesssssss..." she hissed from between clenched teeth as she felt his hot, moist lips close over her openly splayed vagina. And Alice's vision blurred as her lover planted hot, wet, tingling kisses on her lust-fired pussy flesh, his tongue slashing insanely at the tiny quivering opening.

Alice's hands moved sensuously down over her throbbing breasts and slid slowly along her smooth, flat stomach, coming to rest on either side of his lewdly bobbing head. Her fingers stroked softly for a moment at the flexing hollows of her own inner thighs. Then, slowly, with her own fingers, she spread open the fleshy pillows of her young cuntal mouth to allow his hungry mouth complete access to her yearning inner cunt.

Every muscle in the drugged teacher's body seemed to react to the heavenly pleasurable licking of her aching vaginal slit, while uncontrollable moans of ecstasy tumbled from her parted lips.

"Thank God, you've come back to me... oh Martin... Martin... don't stop. Oh my own wonderful lover. I've waited so long for you to come back to me... go on... go on... yes... this is what I've wanted... wanted for so long... yes..."

Nothing else mattered... Insane electric-like jolts were setting her whole body aglow with needle-like prickles of carnal enchantment. Suddenly Ed's tongue probed deeply into her open vagina and Alice gasped out louder, moaning and twitching beneath him on the studio couch. He sensed the movements of her beautiful head tossing back and forth as his spearing tongue shot out once more, its smoothly flicking tip circling her quivering little clitoris. Then he sucked the warm, soft folds of her inner pussy lips deep into the hot wet cavern of his mouth, while his tongue continued its moral-shattering lashes against the tiny nerve plexus between her thrashing legs.

Alice groaned unashamedly from deep in her throat as the hot probing tip of Ed's tongue worked its way obscenely up and down the length of her narrow wet cuntal slit, starting with the tiny pulsating bud of her swollen clitoris and pressuring his way down over the elastic rimmed opening of her clasping vagina and into the crevice of her flexing buttocks, and then up again. Her hips ground wildly down into the sofa, while soft mewling sounds of animal pleasure escaped pitifully from between her passion- clenched teeth. She groaned throatily, sounds that were originating deep in her chest, while the lewdly searching tip of his tongue wriggled in and out of her hotly clasping vagina. She felt his hands move down to the backs of her knees that were splayed out luridly wide on either side of his head, then raise and press them up over her body so that the kneecaps touched her heaving breasts, exposing the whole flat plane of her desire- wracked loins to his eager mouth.

Then the gasping twenty-three year old's hands were tangled in his hair, guiding his face tighter against the palpitating opening of her cunt. He ran his tongue deep into the soft-rimmed flesh, flicking teasingly for a moment, then withdrawing to taunt the fluted pink edges and force soft little half-screams from her desire-contorted lips. Her soft warm thighs closed convulsively around his moving head, and he could feel the wet velvety flesh of her vaginal passage slip moistly around his extended tongue and begin opening and closing in a lewd sucking motion of its own, attempting to pull his tongue deeper and deeper up inside.

Ed could hardly believe what was happening. Little Alice Appleton, stuck-up bitch that she was most of the time, had obviously gone over the deep end! In his most warped sexual dreams, the incredulous chemistry teacher could never have imagined the chemistry of Scotsdale School's frigid English teacher! It was incredible the way she was giving herself to him. Every chick had some hidden sex streak inside somewhere, but this was fucking unbelievable. Alice was out of her mind with sexual lust and she was driving him even further out of his.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.